Follow @tram_hunter on Twitter for updates.
Enable Usage Stats in settings to help us improve Tram Hunter. See website for information.
If you're having problems or experiencing 'force closed' errors, please file an issue on the Github project page, or email me.
Note: If you are having issues with location detection please ensure you have Google Play Services installed.
Allows you to find the trains times for any Metro train service. Detects your location and displays the upcoming trains at your nearest station. Full features list below.
- Shows upcoming trains with platform numbers for your nearest or selected station
- Filter the display based on train line and direction
- Add stations to your favourites for quicker station selection and also quick views of when the train will arrive.
- Heaps of customizing settings available including 'Home Lines' which will automatically filter the display to those lines when the app starts up.
- Search for trains at any time of day and between up to 2 train lines at a time. Perform a long press on any result to set yourself a reminder.
- Click on the spinner button (on the right) any train from the main screen to set a reminder or inform other users of a train delay.
- Receive proximity notifications when you are near a station marked as your favourite. This will alert you about when you next train is and how long till it leaves.
You can now buy the premium edition of Train Trapper as an in-app purchase. The following features are included with the premium edition:
- No ads!
- The Train Trapper widget! You can now get your latest train time information right on your home screen.
The premium edition is given automatically to anyone who donated $3 or $5 through in-app purchases or the donate version which was taken off the market. If you purchased the donate version, you will need to re-install the Donate version of the app (unless you happen to still have it on your phone of course) to receive the free update.
If you enjoy using Train Trapper and want to get involved in making it even better, you can join the Beta program on Google Plus! Just search for the 'Train Trapper Beta' community on G+ or go to the Train Trapper website and follow the links.
App is always being updated with more features and enhancements to make getting around on Melbourne trains just that little bit less painful.
This is how it works: The app guides you to the nearest tram stop and selects a suitable route and departure. Once you get on, the sightseeing begins. All tours go along a preset route and take less than an hour. You get all the information read to you in your headphones. All you have to do is sit down and look out the window. (And change tram when the voice tells you to, of course ...). All tours end at the same stop they start from.
- A voice tells you about the sights that pass outside the tram window.
- You get clear instructions about what tram you should get on and change to.
- If you don’t have a ticket, the app can help with this too. Firstly, by informing you about suitable tickets, partly by guiding you to the nearest ticket seller.
- After the tour you can share your experience on Facebook.
- The app speaks both Swedish and English.
Have a great trip!
This application needs real time downloading which will cause network data usage. If you do not want any data usage, please download and install other off-line version following the link below:
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.eng_HKTramtrail （English off-line version）
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.HKTramtrail_can （Cantonese off-line version ）
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.put_HKTramtrail （ Putonghua off-line version ）
Are you planning a holiday in Melbourne, Australia ?
Travel like a local with the FREE Melbourne Holiday App
All at your finger tips:
Things to do
“What to do in Melbourne” videos
Current Weather & Forecast
Dynamic Transport Timetables, including Bus, Trains & Trams
Twitter & Facebook Integration
Best Attractions: sights, shops, restaurants, nightlife (bars and clubs) and museums
Travel Info & Tips
Safe Travelling & Getting Around Sydney
Bar Code Scanner
Requirements: Android 2.2 +, Internet Connection
Melbourne train complaints allows you to have multiple user profiles to make complaints from. Complaints made can use the default message which will request a refund on your behalf or the option to create your own custom message. When sending the complaint the app also gives the option to send the complaint to Metro, the minister, or the federal minister of public transport.
The app will keep you up to date on the status of each train line and display further information when tapped. Data keeping the train lines up to date is sourced from the metro website.
The app will provide links to the official complaint forms for Metro, Myki, (PTV) Public transport Victoria and the public transport ombudsman as well as a link to the Melbourne train complaint’s Facebook page.
IT’S ABOUT DISHES
Discover nearby dishes, find whatever you’re craving & see what’s good at any restaurant.
It makes finding good food as easy as looking in a bakery window.
Keep track of the dishes you try and vote up the dishes you love.
Bookmark dishes you want to try and hide the ones you don't.
See what friends and experts, like the Travel Channel, love wherever you go.
You can learn more about this personalized picture menu for dishes at Foodspotting.com and follow Foodspotting on Twitter and Facebook -- we’d love to hear your questions and ideas!
This is the only app you need when it comes to information about Melbourne attractions.
Get the latest updates, news, information, videos, photos, events and amazing deals for Melbourne food app fanatics.
Download this app now!
Melbourne /ˈmɛlbən/ is the capital and most populous city in the state of Victoria, and the second most populous city in Australia.
Melbourne is the common name for the urban agglomeration area and Census statistical division of the greater metropolis. The city developed around the large natural bay of Port Phillip with its metropolitan hub, the Melbourne City Centre, located at the northernmost point of the bay - near the estuary of the Yarra River.
Find out the secrets about Melbourne! Download and get this app to have these exclusive features!
- A continuous, up-to-date daily stream of news and information about Melbourne culture.
- Read an watch exclusive Melbourne landmarks articles, images, audio and videos.
- The latest Melbourne products and deals!
- Read the latest articles and feedback on Melbourne.
- Beat all your friends with Melbourne best deals.
- Share Melbourne news, photos, events, and other news through Twitter, Facebook and e-mail.
* All trademarks and copyrights are owned by their respective owners.
* This Melbourne app will add a new icon onto your home screen that links to a mobile web page which helps fund and promote the development of this Melbourne app. If you do not want to use this awesome resource, you can either ignore it or delete it. If you do use it, we greatly appreciate your support.
Discover and download this free Melbourne app now!
Key reasons millions of travelers love this app:
Need we say more? Download the app now, there’s absolutely no risk, and we’re sure you’ll love it!
There is no need for a live data connection while using this app, as everything is stored on your phone, after you do an initial update. This means you won’t be charged for expensive data roaming, and the app is super fast to use. You can update user reviews periodically when you are on WiFi.
RESTAURANTS, ATTRACTIONS, HOTELS
All places that are listed on TripAdvisor.com in this city are included in the app.
THOUSANDS OF USER REVIEWS
TripAdvisor’s community of millions of worldwide travelers ensures that content is fresh, plentiful and honest. With over 50 million reviews and thousands more added daily, City Guides offer the best and most recent content.
TripAdvisor members and destination experts have handpicked the best itineraries in the city for you, enabling you to explore interesting neighborhoods, famous landmarks and hidden gems. Using the phone's GPS, you can follow along and read about the interesting sights along the route.
CREATE YOUR OWN TRIP JOURNAL
Want to remember the places you visit? It is now easy to do this with TripAdvisor City Guides. Simply Check In, take a photo and add a note for each location, and your journal and travel album will be created for you automatically. You can share it with friends and family on Facebook, or just use it to remember your trip. And, you can even Check In while you are offline and share later when you are online.
POWERFUL YET EASY TO USE
Searching for pizza around Times Square? Coffee near the Eiffel Tower? Or do you just want to find a highly recommended place near you? With this app you can easily search any way you want, and find exactly what’s best for you and your travel companions.
POINT ME THERE
Once you have selected a restaurant or attraction, this app will guide you there using the fun & useful “Point Me There” screen, which uses the phone’s GPS and Compass.
Written by TripAdvisor members and edited by professionals, City Facts articles provide helpful information for when you plan your trip, such as when to go, how to get around in the city, what neighborhoods to visit, etc.
This app leverages the GPS in the phone to show you the best restaurant, attractions etc nearby. The app also uses the compass to guide you to a place once you selected it
GPS MAP TRACKING of your taxi. TEXT ON APPROACH when your taxi is near!.
· Super-fast bookings
· Fare estimator. Estimate the cost of your trip
· GPS tracking of your taxi as it approaches
· Receive an SMS ALERT when your taxi is near
· Real-time updates on the progress of your booking
· Book for now, or book for later. Up to 2 weeks in advance
· Stores past addresses and favourites. No need to enter these addresses next time you book
· Cancel your booking with a click of a button
· Call center integration. Be on the phone to one of our friendly call centre staff with the click of a button
· Taxi Rank Locator. Find a taxi rank near you
· Rate your trip. Your feedback is extremely important to us
· Got a question? The answers probably in our in built FAQ
· Standard taxis (4 people or less)
· Maxi Taxis (5 people or more)
· Silver Service Taxis (Premium Luxury Cars)
· Wheelchair Taxis
· Station Wagons
Download the FREE Silvertop Taxi Booking App now!
Unlike some other taxi apps, Silvertop uses a taxi network authorised by the VIC Department of Transport – so your driver is licensed taxi driver and your security is not compromised.
Melbourne, Taxis, Cabs, 13, 131008, Go, Catch, My, Pro, Fare, Hire, Maxi, Australia, Airport
nextstop Germany, public transport schedule for Germany - Transit
Nextstop provides an information service in real time for all public transport lines of Germany City. The current timetable and information of departure times of all stations are at your hands in no time. Additionally, to allow a better orientation, stations can be displayed on a road map. For route calculation, the departure and destination points can be either stations or positions on the road map. Nextstop shows you your route, from door to door including all footpaths. With nextstop you get important information for your travel all the time and always up to date. Where and when with nextstop
Start nextstop and see immediately the departures of surrounding stations!
Have a good trip wishes you nextstop.at
* Automatically shows all public transit routes near you
* Find departure times from stations
* Find stations and get directions
* Multimodal trip planner from Door to door
* Display stations in road map
* Route including footpaths and taxi
* Uses real-time predictions
* Text message ticket generator (Single / day ticket)
* Network plan - including Nightliner
* Disorders, Maintenance & News
Found an error?
Please let us know:
Timetable information and station's departure times are provided from public transport companies. For this reason, all delivered results and the availability of the service cannot be guaranteed. Please contact us before you leave a bad review. Thank you!
★ Perfect! works perfectly, provides all required information.
★ Great app..all you need!
★ Excellent public transport app.
… and many more ☺
Deutschland, DB, Tram, ICE, REX, Regional Zug, DB Navigator, time table, departures, Öffi, Bahn, Bus, O-Bus, U-Bahn, Bim, Straßenbahn, Ticket, Öffentlich, Öffi, Wann, Öffis, Public transport, Taxi, scout, Einfach von A nach B kommen, AnachB, Abfahrt, Abfahrtszeit, Bus Fahrplan, Fahrplan DB, postbus, citymapper, berlin, munic, hamburg, Bayern, Dortmund, mobile, Schulbus, Auskunft, Nightline, Abfahrt, Route, Trip, U1, U-Bahn, nächster halt, next stop, trip wolf
New Premium Features
Support the app development and get awesome new features. Choose between public transport providers, get realtime disorders and many more...
PRO Version now on Google Play:
- Paris Metro
- Paris RER
- Paris Tramway.
The Paris Métro or Métropolitain (French: Métro de Paris) is the rapid transit Metro system in Paris, France. It has become a symbol of the city, noted for its density within the city limits and its uniform architecture influenced by Art Nouveau. The network's sixteen lines are mostly underground and run to 214 km (133 mi) in length. There are 301 stations (384 stops), of which 62 facilitate transfer to another line.
Paris has one of the densest Metro networks in the world, with 245 stations within 86.9 km2 (34 sq mi) of the city of Paris. Lines are numbered 1 to 14, with two minor lines, 3bis and 7bis. The minor lines were originally part of lines 3 and 7 but became independent.
Lines are identified on maps by number and colour. Direction of travel is indicated by the destination terminus.
Paris is the second busiest metro system in Europe, after Moscow. It carries 4.5 million passengers a day, and an annual total of 1.479 billion (2009). Châtelet – Les Halles, with 5 Métro lines and three RER commuter rail lines, is the world's largest Metro (Subway) station.
The first line opened without ceremony on 19 July 1900, during the World Fair (Exposition Universelle). The system expanded quickly until the First World War and the core was complete by the 1920s. Extensions into suburbs (together with Line 11) were built in the 1930s.
The network reached saturation after World War II. The Métro introduced newer trains to allow higher traffic. Further improvements are limited by the design of the network, such as short distances between stations, the solution was a second network. Besides the Metro, Downtown Paris and its urban area are served by the RER developed from the 1960s, several tramway lines, the Transilien (suburban trains) and two VAL lines serving Charles De Gaulle and Orly airports.
In the late 1990s, the automated line 14 was built to relieve RER line A.
On June 26, 2012, it was announced that the Paris Métro would get Wi-Fi coverage in most stations. Access provided is free to users, and a premium paid alternative offer is proposed for a faster internet connection.
- Lyon Metro
- Lyon Tramway
- Lyon Trolley
The Lyon metro, in Lyon, France, first opened in 1978 and now consists of four lines. It is part of the Transports en Commun Lyonnais (TCL) system of public transport, and is supported by a network of tramways.
Unlike all other French metro systems, but like the SNCF and RER, Lyon metro trains run on the left. This is the result of an unrealised project to run the metro into the suburbs on existing railway lines. The loading gauge for lines A, B, and D is 2.90 m (9 ft 6.2 in), more generous than the average for metros in Europe. The loading gauge for line C is 2.78 m (9 ft 1.4 in).
The Lyon Metro owes its inspiration to the Montreal Metro which was built a few years prior, and has similar (wider) rubber-wheel cars and station design.
The total track length is 30 km (18.6 mi), 80% of which is underground and it has over 708,000 daily weekday boardings.