Can never actually tell when the tram is coming This app can be useful for showing nearby stops and some tram info but real time info needs improvement as often shows wrong timings or trams that have just left
Hassle free Haven't had a problem with this yet, Give it another year if it's still good you can have my 5 stars
It keeps telling me the tram i catch in the morning is running extremely early so i run down to the stop, when i get there and check again it says i have to wait another 12 minutes or somthing before it comes. It also has saved a tram stop i rarely use as the go to one when opening the app when i catch the tram going the other way on the other side of the road. You also cant rename tram stops or un add them to your favourites
Slow and stupid New version has no new features from what I can tell but now has really annoying ads. Also slower to load. Accuracy of estimates has possibly got worse, definitely not better.
Since the update It's much slower and doesn't pass the loading screen. So annoying can't even view the tram times
Horrible app, nagware and now with ads. New tramtracker keeps the 4 year old Cupcake user interface with the slide-up drawer yet brings in annoying ads (they have tracking URLs, they are ads) Then it repeatedly bugs you to do the tutorial endlessly. Good thing I saved the old APK!
This version of tramTRACKER has new and reinstated features based on customer feedback.
- Set alarms to alert you when your tram is arriving
- Get notified of disruptions and service changes
- See estimated journey time from timetables section
- Use app widget to view predictions for your favourite stop
- Take interactive tutorials to assist you with the new features
- Sort tram arrival predictions by route and minutes
- Get automatic network updates
- See our partnerships and special offers
The PTV app is your free tool for journey planning on Victorian public transport