Follow @tram_hunter on Twitter for updates.
Enable Usage Stats in settings to help us improve Tram Hunter. See website for information.
If you're having problems or experiencing 'force closed' errors, please file an issue on the Github project page, or email me.
Get real time notification from Victoria Alert (VIC Alert).
Weather, Victoria Bush Fire, Traffic, Health, Air Quality, UV Index, Police, Park, Earthquake and Product recall Alerts all in one package for Victoria residents.
1. Try to use the widget function. You can choose which category you want to read.
2. Use search function to locate your regional alert
3. Change sync, message store, notification setting to fit your preference.
4. Warning! The app could consume up to 1GB data in one month if use map function frequently. However, normal use (with setting background sync every 12 hours and sync image only in Wifi ) consumes much less data.
Cover for Melbourne, Geelong, Ballarat, Bendigo, Shepparton-Mooroopna, Melton, Mildura, Sunbury, Wodonga, Warrnambool, Traralgon, Pakenham, Wangaratta, Moe-Yallourn, Ocean Grove-Barwon Heads, Horsham, Morwell, Sale, Bacchus Marsh, Echuca, Warragul, Bairnsdale, Colac, Lara, Drysdale-Clifton Springs, Torquay, Portland, Swan Hill, Hamilton, Benalla, Leopold, Maryborough, Healesville, Castlemaine, Ararat, Drouin, Wonthaggi, Gisborne, Seymour, Stawell, Yarrawonga, Kyabram, Lakes Entrance, Wallan, Cobram, Kilmore, Churchill, Leongatha, Kyneton, Cowes, Maffra, Queenscliff, Kerang, Inverloch, Numurkah, Cockatoo, Tatura, Romsey, Paynesville, Whittlesea, Woodend, Camperdown, Korumburra, Daylesford, Broadford, Portarlington, Mansfield, Rochester, Euroa, Red Cliffs, Myrtleford, Beechworth, Port Fairy, Warracknabeal, Bannockburn, Creswick, Trafalgar, Anglesea, St Arnaud, Pearcedale, Robinvale, Alexandra, Bright, Orbost, Woori Yallock
VIC Alert (VIC Alert) Free Service
VIC Weather Alert, VIC Bush Fire Alert, Fireready, VIC fire, VIC Traffic Alert, VIC Health Alert, VIC Food Alert, VIC Air Quality Alert, VIC fire, VIC Train, VIC Bus, Fireready, Vic Police, Victoria Police, VIC Park, Victoria park, Victoria Earthquake, VIC Earthquake, Victoria Weather, Victoria Bush Fire, Victoria Traffic camera, Victoria fire ready, Victoria Health Alert, Victoria Air Quality, Victoria Product recall Alerts, Victoria Fireready, Fire ready, VIC fire, VIC UV Index,Australian Open.
KW: KW：Melbourne Alert Free Service, fire ready, Melbourne bus, Melbourne train, Melbourne public transport, Melbourne Police, Melbourne park, Melbourne Earthquake, Melbourne fire, VIC fire, Fireready, Tripadviser Melbourne city guide, Melbourne bush fire map, Melbourne Weather Alert, Melbourne Bush Fire Alert, Melbourne UV Index, Melbourne Traffic Alert, Melbourne live traffic, Melbourne Health Alert, Dumb Ways to Die, Melbourne tram, Melbourne product recall Alert, Real time Melbourne Air Quality, VIC fire
Note: If you are having issues with location detection please ensure you have Google Play Services installed.
Allows you to find the trains times for any Metro train service. Detects your location and displays the upcoming trains at your nearest station. Full features list below.
- Shows upcoming trains with platform numbers for your nearest or selected station
- Filter the display based on train line and direction
- Add stations to your favourites for quicker station selection and also quick views of when the train will arrive.
- Heaps of customizing settings available including 'Home Lines' which will automatically filter the display to those lines when the app starts up.
- Search for trains at any time of day and between up to 2 train lines at a time. Perform a long press on any result to set yourself a reminder.
- Click on the spinner button (on the right) any train from the main screen to set a reminder or inform other users of a train delay.
- Receive proximity notifications when you are near a station marked as your favourite. This will alert you about when you next train is and how long till it leaves.
You can now buy the premium edition of Train Trapper as an in-app purchase. The following features are included with the premium edition:
- No ads!
- The Train Trapper widget! You can now get your latest train time information right on your home screen.
The premium edition is given automatically to anyone who donated $3 or $5 through in-app purchases or the donate version which was taken off the market. If you purchased the donate version, you will need to re-install the Donate version of the app (unless you happen to still have it on your phone of course) to receive the free update.
If you enjoy using Train Trapper and want to get involved in making it even better, you can join the Beta program on Google Plus! Just search for the 'Train Trapper Beta' community on G+ or go to the Train Trapper website and follow the links.
App is always being updated with more features and enhancements to make getting around on Melbourne trains just that little bit less painful.
This application needs real time downloading which will cause network data usage. If you do not want any data usage, please download and install other off-line version following the link below:
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.eng_HKTramtrail （English off-line version）
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.HKTramtrail_can （Cantonese off-line version ）
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.put_HKTramtrail （ Putonghua off-line version ）
Key reasons millions of travelers love this app:
Need we say more? Download the app now, there’s absolutely no risk, and we’re sure you’ll love it!
There is no need for a live data connection while using this app, as everything is stored on your phone, after you do an initial update. This means you won’t be charged for expensive data roaming, and the app is super fast to use. You can update user reviews periodically when you are on WiFi.
RESTAURANTS, ATTRACTIONS, HOTELS
All places that are listed on TripAdvisor.com in this city are included in the app.
THOUSANDS OF USER REVIEWS
TripAdvisor’s community of millions of worldwide travelers ensures that content is fresh, plentiful and honest. With over 50 million reviews and thousands more added daily, City Guides offer the best and most recent content.
TripAdvisor members and destination experts have handpicked the best itineraries in the city for you, enabling you to explore interesting neighborhoods, famous landmarks and hidden gems. Using the phone's GPS, you can follow along and read about the interesting sights along the route.
CREATE YOUR OWN TRIP JOURNAL
Want to remember the places you visit? It is now easy to do this with TripAdvisor City Guides. Simply Check In, take a photo and add a note for each location, and your journal and travel album will be created for you automatically. You can share it with friends and family on Facebook, or just use it to remember your trip. And, you can even Check In while you are offline and share later when you are online.
POWERFUL YET EASY TO USE
Searching for pizza around Times Square? Coffee near the Eiffel Tower? Or do you just want to find a highly recommended place near you? With this app you can easily search any way you want, and find exactly what’s best for you and your travel companions.
POINT ME THERE
Once you have selected a restaurant or attraction, this app will guide you there using the fun & useful “Point Me There” screen, which uses the phone’s GPS and Compass.
Written by TripAdvisor members and edited by professionals, City Facts articles provide helpful information for when you plan your trip, such as when to go, how to get around in the city, what neighborhoods to visit, etc.
This app leverages the GPS in the phone to show you the best restaurant, attractions etc nearby. The app also uses the compass to guide you to a place once you selected it
This is the only app you need when it comes to information about Melbourne attractions.
Get the latest updates, news, information, videos, photos, events and amazing deals for Melbourne food app fanatics.
Download this app now!
Melbourne /ˈmɛlbən/ is the capital and most populous city in the state of Victoria, and the second most populous city in Australia.
Melbourne is the common name for the urban agglomeration area and Census statistical division of the greater metropolis. The city developed around the large natural bay of Port Phillip with its metropolitan hub, the Melbourne City Centre, located at the northernmost point of the bay - near the estuary of the Yarra River.
Find out the secrets about Melbourne! Download and get this app to have these exclusive features!
- A continuous, up-to-date daily stream of news and information about Melbourne culture.
- Read an watch exclusive Melbourne landmarks articles, images, audio and videos.
- The latest Melbourne products and deals!
- Read the latest articles and feedback on Melbourne.
- Beat all your friends with Melbourne best deals.
- Share Melbourne news, photos, events, and other news through Twitter, Facebook and e-mail.
* All trademarks and copyrights are owned by their respective owners.
* This Melbourne app will add a new icon onto your home screen that links to a mobile web page which helps fund and promote the development of this Melbourne app. If you do not want to use this awesome resource, you can either ignore it or delete it. If you do use it, we greatly appreciate your support.
Discover and download this free Melbourne app now!
발행 – 호주빅토리아주관광청 한국사무소
공식 웹사이트: www.visitmelbourne.com/kr
호주 빅토리아주 및 멜번 지도
멜번 Sightseeing Melbourne Highlights
멜번 City Centre
멜번 North & West
멜번 South & East
멜번 각종 시내 투어
투어체험기 1. 멜번 뒷골목 투어
투어체험기 2. 트램카 레스토랑
주말 마켓 & 아웃렛 쇼핑
Day Tours beyond Melbourne
그레이트 오션 로드
소버린 힐 & 발라랏
퍼핑 빌리 & 단데농
Themes & Tips for Melbourne
멜번 공연 문화 엿보기
추천 여행 일정
주요 호텔 리스트
주요 축제 및 이벤트
멜번 기본 여행 정보
This is how it works: The app guides you to the nearest tram stop and selects a suitable route and departure. Once you get on, the sightseeing begins. All tours go along a preset route and take less than an hour. You get all the information read to you in your headphones. All you have to do is sit down and look out the window. (And change tram when the voice tells you to, of course ...). All tours end at the same stop they start from.
- A voice tells you about the sights that pass outside the tram window.
- You get clear instructions about what tram you should get on and change to.
- If you don’t have a ticket, the app can help with this too. Firstly, by informing you about suitable tickets, partly by guiding you to the nearest ticket seller.
- After the tour you can share your experience on Facebook.
- The app speaks both Swedish and English.
Have a great trip!
IT’S ABOUT DISHES
Discover nearby dishes, find whatever you’re craving & see what’s good at any restaurant.
It makes finding good food as easy as looking in a bakery window.
Keep track of the dishes you try and vote up the dishes you love.
Bookmark dishes you want to try and hide the ones you don't.
See what friends and experts, like the Travel Channel, love wherever you go.
You can learn more about this personalized picture menu for dishes at Foodspotting.com and follow Foodspotting on Twitter and Facebook -- we’d love to hear your questions and ideas!
For Melbourne and every airport (2500+) you get:
+Live Arrival and Departure boards
+Food and restaurants
Melbourne Tullamarine Airport (MEL) is the second largest airport in Australia and has been recognized over the years as a award winning airport. It is a hub for Virgin Australia, Qantas, REX, and Jetstar airlines. This app provides complete information including parking, food and restaurants, arrival and departure boards, terminal maps, directions to and from the airport and more.
No other app provides as much information on Melbourne Airport--useful information you need.
Airport lets you know if your flights delayed or cancelled and gives you the tools needed to quickly find an alternate flight and rebook all in one place.
Check-in, flight status, baggage, seats, for your flight all at your fingertips.
In addition, you can access information on virtually every airport you fly to from Melbourne. We include Sydney, Brisbane, Adelaide, Perth, Auckland, Kuala Lumpur, Singapore, Shanghai, Hong Kong, Peking, Tokyo, Jakarta, Heathrow and all the airports of the world.
Melbourne Guide 4T is a mobile app that helps you find nearby attractions, hotels, most popular restaurants, nightclubs, sights, museums, ATM, pharmacies.
This smart and intelligent mobile city guides are created to help plan your trip.
☆☆☆ Features of City Guide:
☆ Sights & Attractions list
- multilingual description with photo
- direction and route on map
☆ Weather forecast
☆ Offline Currency Converter
☆ Multilingual interface (english, chinese, spanish, german, japanese, korean, russian, french, portuguese)
☆ Place Finder with complete information about object (adress with map, users rating, route, website, phone number)
Restaurant / Bar / Night club / Lodging / Hotel / Museum / Pharmacy / ATM / Bank / Gas station
☆ City Trips added and recommended by users ☆
- Interactive map & route with POI
- Trip photos
- Description, distance
☆ Event manager with with full information about the event
☆ Interactive map of the city
☆☆☆ What people are saying about our guides:
- Yriy: "Thing Excellent idea!"
- Zeynepalp: "Very nice Istalbul guide"
- Kaka: "Jakarta city guide Great !!!!"
- Frank: "Bueno Me gustó esta app tiene futuro si recibe actualizaciones constantes" (Well I liked this app has a future if it receives constant updates)
- Luis: "Buena Me gusta la interfaz, es fluido y encuentras de todo." (Good I like the interface, is fluid and find everything.)
- Victor: "Muito bom, informa o tempo a visibilidade humidade, eventos q vao acontecer no Rj bem atualizado. Perfeito" (Very good, tells time visibility humidity, events happen in vain Rio de Janeiro. Perfect)
Melbourne /ˈmɛlbərn/ is the capital and most populous city in the state of Victoria, and the second most populous city in Australia. The Melbourne City Centre is the hub of the greater metropolitan area and the Census statistical division—of which "Melbourne" is the common name. As of June 2011, the greater geographical area had a population of 4.1 million. Inhabitants of Melbourne are called Melburnians. The metropolis is located on the large natural bay known as Port Phillip, with the city centre positioned on the estuary of the Yarra River (at the northernmost point of the bay). The metropolitan area then extends south from the city centre, along the eastern and western shorelines of Port Phillip, and expands into the hinterland. The city centre is situated in the municipality known as the City of Melbourne. The metropolitan area consists of a further 30 municipalities.
The Melbourne Official Visitor Guide is the best way to explore Melbourne’s hidden gems; from laneway bars to world class events and festivals, everything you need to know is just a tap away.
With exclusive offers to Melbourne’s best attractions, travel, event and entertainment information useful tips and insights, this free App makes it easy to discover the very best of Melbourne, as you:
• Make your way easily through the city with interactive maps, public transport information and travel tips
• Maps integration, makes it easy to get through the city and plot your itineraries
• Plot itineraries and store favourites
• Tap into seasonal editorial and travel information
• Redeem exclusive offers and deals, with savings of over $100
• Keep up to date and plan ahead with a detailed events calendar, including listings from across Melbourne and Victoria
• Share your favourite event, locations and offers with friends via Facebook, Twitter and email
• Developed by people in the know get informed with fresh bar, dining, entertainment, event and accurate travel information
• Learn about Melbourne’s precincts, shopping, dining, laneways and attractions
• Enjoy 300 inspiring images of Melbourne and surrounding regions