Al Eqtisadiah's daily articles are at your finger tips. Content is split into meaningful sections, allowing you to quickly locate your favorite news.
You are also able to save articles of interest for later retrieval (bookmarking facility), as well as perform a search across all the sections presented to you.
Even more, you will be able to browse today's newspaper pages and those of earlier editions.
The above features are only a subset of what the app has to offer. Other features you'll surely welcome are:
* Ability to read stories in Arabic, even on devices that don't support Arabic.
* Offline browsing: items are automatically cached on your device, allowing you to browse them later even when your device's connectivity is disrupted
* Sharing articles across social media, e.g. Twitter and Facebook, as well as via traditional email
* Control over which sections to display and which to hide
* Ability to extend your search beyond keywords to authors and subjects
* Ability to stream some of the latest videos, which are carefully adapted to your device and bandwidth
RFE/RL reports the news in 21 countries in 28 languages where a free press is either banned by the government or not fully established. With over 400 full-time journalists, 750 freelancers, and 20 local bureaus in places including including Iran, Iraq, Afghanistan, Pakistan, and Russia, we provide what many people cannot get locally: uncensored news, responsible discussion and open debate.
Get the latest, breaking news from RFE/RL and our global network of journalists.
* Customization for 25 languages
* Read stories while listening to on-demand and live audio
* Hear radio podcasts on-demand without downloading
* Save download time and data costs with the Low-Bandwidth Mode
* Download stories, videos, and photos for offline reading, watching, and listening
* Breaking news push notifications
* Integrated proxy available in the settings to get around Internet blocking
* Share your favorite stories, videos and photos via e-mail, Twitter and Facebook
* Send your photo, video, audio and text news reports to RFE/RL
Supported language services:
Радио Свобода (Radio Svoboda) in Russian
Азаттык (Azattyq) in Russian
Азаттық (Қазақ) (Azattyq) in Kazakh
رادیو فردا (Radio Farda) in Persian
Радыё Свабода (Radio Svaboda) in Belarusian
Радіо Свобода (Radio Svoboda) in Ukrainian
Азатлык Радиосы (Radio Azatliq) in Tatar
Azatutyun in Armenian
Azadlıq Radiosu (Radio Azadliq) in Azerbaijani
Radio Tavisupleba in Georgian
Азаттык Үналгысы [Azattyk Ünalgysy] (Azattyk) in Kyrgyz
Radio Slobodna Evropa in Balkans languages
Radio Evropa e Lirë in Albanian
Радио Слободна Европа (Radio Slobodna Evropa) in Macedonian
إذاعة العراق الحر (Radio Free Iraq) in Arabic
Radio Europa Liberă in Moldovan
Озодлик радиоси (Ozodlik) in Uzbek
Радиои Озодӣ (Radioi Ozodi) in Tajik
Радио Эркенлъи (Radio Erkenli) in Avar
Маршо Радио (Marsho Radio) in Chechen
رادیو آزادی (Radio Azadi) in Dari
ازادی رادیو (Azadi Radio) in Pashto
مشال راډيو (Radio Mashaal) in Pashto
Azatlyk Radiosy in Turkmen
Having problems with the app?
We are here to help. Please contact us at email@example.com. Be sure to include the device description (example: Samsung S3) and operating system (example: 4.3) as well as a brief description of the issue.
Having problems using the App proxy? (Available on Radio Farda language service only)
1. Make sure you have installed the latest version of the Psiphon proxy application: https://s3.amazonaws.com/0ubz-2q11-gi9y/en.html
2. Start the Psiphon proxy app on your device.
3. Enable Psiphon proxy usage in the application settings.