See our tips and FAQ for help on how to do a proper face training: http://www.facelock.mobi/tips-and-faq A bad training can impair recognition or recognize other people.
There are *NO ADVERTISEMENTS* in FaceLock Pro.
Pro version comes with all these features you'll love:
- Lock as many apps as you want with your face (applock, gallery lock, whatsapp and facebook lock).
- Lock screen replacement (like FACE UNLOCK) (experimental, lock screen might not work perfectly on all devices).
- PATTERN lock is now available!
- Set PIN, Pattern or password as alternative access method
- More locking options, delayed lock
- Hide notification, show icons in lock screen and lots of other visual customization options.
- Tasker plug-in
- And we are working on even more features... better than gotya and cerberus!
About security: task manager, settings and market are protected so no one can kill or uninstall FaceLock out of the box. Face recognition is reliable and safe with the default settings. For recognition in difficult lighting you can train more images whenever you are not recognized. For increased security you can raise the security level. Tasker, Locale, EasyProfiles and Llama integration has been tested with Tasker so far.
By downloading this software you agree to the terms of the end-user license agreement: http://www.facelock.mobi/facelock-for-apps/eula
Visidon AppLock lets you choose the apps to be protected. Your face is a key to open them! Application uses the frontal camera of your mobile and verifies in real-time that the face matches the one allowed to access the private apps.
Remember to checkout the Plus version!
All the relevant information and solutions to most problems can be found from here:
Like us in the facebook!
It makes this possible through the lock screen of your phone*, or by create a shortcut on the main screen of your phone.
## Added new features that allow you to start voice recognition when you unlock your phone ##
By activating unlock quick-start service, simply press power button 3 times, to start recognition.
* Only on smartphones lockscreen which supports the application's Quick Start (Samsung Galaxy, Htc Sense, ...)
★ FEATURED ON FOX NEWS AND DAILY MAIL
★ SEEN ON TV, WATCH THE VIDEO!
You need a solid security solution for your device? You have a snoopy girlfriend?
For your safety, GotYa! takes a silent snapshot through the front facing camera of the criminal who is attempting to use your device, whenever the screen lock is entered incorrectly. Then, Gotya gets the location of your device, forms a Google maps link, and then send it along with the picture to your email!
Gotya is the best anti-theft solution you need for your device.
Do you want to know who used or stole your device?
Yes, GotYa! is your #1 security choice!
GotYa! will help you find who has stolen your device and you will be able to recover it.
For your protection, this is the cheapest and the best available alternative on the market to phone insurance.
Gotya! can secure in many different situations:
► Want to know who has stolen your device?
* Gotya! takes a screenshot of the criminal who has stolen your device (Lock Cam)
► Want to find where you left your device?
* Map the location of your device and make it sound an alarm – even when it is on silent!
► Want to know if your partner/kid/parent is snooping around your device?
* Gotya! takes a screenshot of the user who has checked your device while you were not there
GotYa! is a standalone program, it will NOT send your data to a 3rd party server like others do, that's better for your privacy.
Gotya Key Features:
[✔] Email Notifications
[✔] Sync between multiple devices (Google Drive)
[✔] Upload pictures to Google Drive
[✔] Be notified when screen turns ON
[✔] Be notified on SIM change
GotYa! can be controlled through simple remote SMS commands:
[✔] Lock/Unlock your device
[✔] Request a location
[✔] Request a call back
[✔] Display a message on screen
[✔] Play a loud alarm (even if muted)
Gotya! offers a FREE trial - no credit card info required - of its Premium features.
Moreover, the new "Friendly Mode", if enabled, allows GotYa! to grant access to your device after some failed attempts, while sending the device location in background.
By other words, this app works like a Samsung Galaxy S3 Smart Stay feature but can detects eyes too.
* Compatibility mode: can run on almost all android devices
* Run in background
* Face detection
* Eyes detection
* Do not runs when screen goes off
* Application binding: you can choose behaviour for individual application
* When service or preview window is active, you can see a single dot (which can have different color and brightness) at the top right corner of the desktop, just behind the time. It is normal. It is a one and only possible one way to grab content from the camera of some android devices (like HTC One, Galaxy Nexus etc).
* If your front camera have low resolution or small viewing angle, try to use eyes detection instead of face detection.
* This application uses your phone's camera only during the face scanning. By default, it is 3 frame every 5 seconds. Between these intervals, you can run any other application which can lock and use the camera. Use application binding and App Launch Widget to run selected camera-dependent app.
Checkout our premium app "HiddenEye Plus", which has a host of new features
* Enable screen security lock on your phone.
* Install and launch the app "HiddenEye"
* Set the Security Status to ON.
* Activate the device admin for Hidden Eye and that's it. You are now ready for the action.
HOW TO UNINSTALL ?
* Set the Security Status to "OFF"
* Uninstall the app now.
Sync with Dropbox
All the images that are captured is stored in "HiddenEye" folder within the DCIM folder on your phone. If you have configured Dropbox to sync your Photos folder, then Hiddeneye pictures will also be synced with your dropbox account.
Android detects failed attempts ONLY if passcode has atleast 4 letters or points, so as HiddenEye
This app may not work on all devices, you will need to just try it out and see if it works for your device. Email me if it doesn't work on your device. Does not take pictures on Nexus devices
PLEASE DO NOT LEAVE YOUR ISSUES ON THE COMMENT SECTION AS I CANNOT REACH YOU FOR ANY CLARIFICATIONS. EMAIL YOUR ISSUES TO "email@example.com" BEFORE LEAVING IT ON THE COMMENT SECTION.
Like our Facebook page to stay connected to updates on HiddenEye and other exciting products that we are working on.
Worried that your phone does not have front camera. With HiddenEye, now you can know the someone has tried to snoop into your phone. You can also trigger sound if someone is trying to unlock your phone with wrong password thrice. You will see a place holder image instead of a real picture. If you have a front camera, then you will see the real picture of the intruder.
Once you unlock your phone, you will be shown the photographs of the people who tried unlocking your phone in your absence. Sounds interesting ! Try it and let us know if you have any suggestion to improve it further.
CAMERA = Uses the front camera to picture the intruder.
VIBRATE = Notification Alert generated when wrong password is entered.
INTERNET, ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE = Needs to display Ads on the app.
WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE:Store captured images on the phone, so that its available for you to sync to Dropbox.
For a full explanation of why SkipLock was created, see this blog post: http://benhirashima.com/posts/the-rebirth-of-unlock-with-wifi/
This app is NOT the unlock key for SkipLock. Do not buy this app if you want to use SkipLock.
Tired of entering your password every time you turn on your phone? Unlock With WiFi™ unlocks your phone when you're connected to your home WiFi network. When you're at home, or work, you don't need to worry about losing your phone, so why should you have to enter your password?
Unlock With WiFi is the leading password convenience app on the market. It's focus is on reliability, quality, and a great user experience. The setup wizard makes it easy to setup, and helpful dialogs are displayed if something isn't quite right.
How it works:
When you get home and connect to your WiFi network, your device will unlock. Then when you leave, and the WiFi disconnects, the device will lock again. You have to enter your password the first time after you connect to your WiFi network. This is so that if someone steals or finds your phone, they can't just bring it to your house to unlock it. After you enter your password once while connected to your WiFi network, you won't have to enter it again until you leave/disconnect. This is great for SMS texting!
You can also set a lock delay, for when you're not at home. The default delay is set to 5 seconds (you can adjust it), so when you turn the screen off, the device won't lock until 5 seconds have passed. That way, if you remember something you forgot to do, you can turn it back on without entering your password. This feature is considered experimental at this time. It works on most devices, but isn't guaranteed to work on all devices.
There are also battery saving options to:
Turn off WiFi when you leave home
Turn on Bluetooth when you leave home
Turn off Bluetooth when you get home
Turn off Auto Sync when you leave home
Turn on Auto Sync when you get home
If you have trouble with this app, please email me. Send an email with Unlock With WiFi in the subject to firstname.lastname@example.org. If it doesn't have Unlock With WiFi in the subject, it will be filtered as spam.
IMPORTANT: To uninstall this app, you must select Uninstall from the menu inside the app. The normal way won't work if device admin mode is enabled.
WARNING: This app doesn't work on some phones. Please read this description carefully, and the FAQ. http://benhirashima.com/unlockwithwifi/faq
Does not work on Android 5+. However, Android 5.0 has much of SkipLock's functionality built in now.
The app is not compatible with Motorola Skip or Dots.
Do not install this app on the SD card. It will not be secure if you do.
It won't work on phones that have full device encryption enabled.
It won't work if your employer enforces a password policy on your phone. Some corporate Exchange email users have this.
Only PINs and passwords can be used in Android 4.0 and above. Patterns and face unlock are not supported.
Unlock With WiFi is incompatible with some antivirus and battery saver apps. See the FAQ for details.
Make sure to exclude Unlock With WiFi from your task killer apps, or it won't work properly.
See the FAQ for more details http://benhirashima.com/unlockwithwifi/faq
Tech support is only available in English.
By downloading this software, you are agreeing to the End User License Agreement, which can be read here: http://benhirashima.com/unlockwithwifi/eula.
★★★★★ - "If you only downloaded one app on your phone, this one should be it! Works wonderfully and is discreet."
★★★★★ - "Left my phone on a plane. I had 10 photos and a GPS location showing exactly where my phone was."
• Takes a photo of the intruder using the front camera when the wrong unlock code is entered. (Minimum 4 digits or dots must be entered.)
• Determines the phone location using GPS and WiFi so you can locate it.
• Immediately emails you with a photo and GPS location, before the phone is switched off.
• Completely silent and invisible operation. No warnings are shown to the intruder. (The GPS icon may appear but does not identify our app.)
• No need for a third-party lock screen. We use the lock screen built into Android (pattern, pin or password).
• Little or no impact on your battery. The app runs only when the wrong unlock code is entered.
• Advanced options to detect SIM card changes, take multiple photos, record sound, send an SMS to a friend and more!
Please read http://bloketech.com/lockwatch-help/?r=ps before leaving a bad review.
Permissions are explained on http://bloketech.com/lockwatch-permissions/?r=ps.
In just a few seconds, you can enroll both your face and voice by simply looking at the phone while speaking the passphrase at the prompts. Choose which apps you want to lock, and you're done. The next time you open one of those apps, AppLock will pop open a window looking for your face and listening for you to say your passphrase, after which it will quickly confirm your identity and allow access into the app.
AppLock is powered by Sensory's TrulySecure multimodal biometric authentication technology, which combines powerful speaker verification and face recognition algorithms to ensure a robust and secure experience.
BETA RELEASE: note that this is an early release of AppLock by Sensory. Please try it out and send us feedback on what works and what doesn't - we'd love to hear from you. You can email us at email@example.com.
We hope you find AppLock to be very intuitive and easy to use, both for setup and unlocking other apps. Here are a few hints that might help you along the way:
* Upon opening AppLock for the first time after installation, you will be guided through the basic configuration steps with our setup wizard. Just follow the process to enroll your face and voice, select a backup authentication method, and select which apps you would like to lock, and that's it!
* As noted in the enrollment screen, it is important that you find a quiet and well-lit location in which to perform the enrollment - this will greatly enhance the accuracy.
* During enrollment you will be prompted to say the passphrase "Hello, Blue Genie" three times. Please speak clearly, with brief pauses between each phrase until you see the next prompt. If the system misses any of the attempts, it will continue to prompt you until it has three valid entries.
* You will also be asked to create a backup authentication option, which can be either a pattern, PIN or password. In situations where it is too dark or too noisy to successfully authenticate yourself, you will be able to use this backup method to gain access.
* You can always return to the app later to change which apps are locked, or to modify other app settings.
* Liveness: you can turn on liveness detection in AppLock itself under Settings for greater security. Turning this on prevents an impostor from trying to gain entry to your apps using a photo of your face. When turned on, liveness detection will require you to move your face a small amount, which can be achieved by simply moving your head back and forth slightly, or sometimes just speaking your passphrase will suffice.
* Data uploading: while AppLock performs all authentication directly on the device, some image and audio data are logged to Sensory servers to help us improve our algorithms. This is done only when the phone is on a Wi-Fi network to avoid using up your data plan, and can be turned off in AppLock under Settings. When this is turned off, AppLock will continue to upload performance statistics only (e.g., success or failure of authentication attempts) to Sensory's servers.
* Android 5 users - If you cannot enable Usage Access during enrollment, go to Settings->Security->Apps with usage access and enable AppLock. You can then complete enrollment.
* AppLock only supports portrait orientation. We will be adding support for landscape orientation in the future.
Also try this other great app from Sensory
VoiceDial - dial by voice
Dial your phone without touching it! Make calls hands-free with only your voice!
Search the Play Store for "VoiceDial Sensory"
This application tracks the change SIM card in your device.
The application performs the "Anti-Theft" or search the phone being lost.
If anybody change your SIM card, each time turn on the device on these phones
will automatically be sent an SMS with information about the new SIM card.
Do not forget to activate the application from the main menu to bind to
the current SIM card.
Attention! The program does not guarantee sending SMS, if an attacker stop
service, or take other actions that disable the application.
An attacker could use with impunity your SIM card if it is not
protected by a PIN code.
When you turn on the device, if the SIM card was changed, the
send an SMS to multiple phone numbers from your list. The first SMS contains the IMEI of your phone
and new SIM card serial number. If you have set the code for the function
"Where is my phone?", The SMS will contain a sample command to obtain the location of the device.
Also the SMS sender phone number will be known to you from the received SMS.
The second SMS contains GPS coordinates of the device, if possible to get. Coordinates
can be sent in the form of links to Google Maps or Yandex Maps (defined in settings).
You can disable sending coordinates in application settings.
The "Where is my phone?" function (Only GOLD version). Specify the code for the "Where is my phone?" and with the loss of
phone when you will receive an SMS about changing SIM cards, send an SMS with the text "WMP? 12345" or
"Where is My Phone? 12345" (where "12345" - your code) to a new phone number (the one that came with SMS).
In response you will receive an SMS with the device location.
Attention! For security feature "Where is my phone?" default operates only when
changing the SIM card and only treat your queries with the telephone numbers in your list.
These restrictions can be changed in the application settings.
For phones from the your list, you can send SMS from menu to test the application.
Attention! Do not forget to disable the application if you are replacing the SIM card, as application
sends SMS without confirmation and communication operator impose a fee for sending SMS.
Attention! Obtaining device coordinates is not always possible .If possible coordinates
determined using the GPS module. If failed to obtain the coordinates for
a time obtained using the coordinates of the cellular network.
- No advertisements.
- "Where is my phone?" function.
- More features for future versions.
If you have any problem, please report to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com.
This app replaces the earlier version which has now been removed from play.google.
Larger screens (eg tablets) may be slow due to the amount of data being processed.
Read more about the app at http://www.barrythomas.co.uk/machinevision.html - Source code of the key sections of the frame processing loop are on the web site.
The app was written mainly as a learning exercise and is provided with no guarantee of road worthiness or fitness for purpose. Let me know if you want a copy of the source code.
-If you use a Taskiller, Memory booster, Battery manager. It will close "Wave Unlock" . Please put the app on Whitelist and all is working perfect...
- Applications work well depending on your phone sensor, if it does not work, please uninstall the application using the button below. please no bad reviews.
Wave Unlock - Wave to unlock phone is an app allows you to lock and unlock you device just by waving you hand over the proximity sensor. A timer can be set to determine when the device should be locked when the proximity sensor is covered.
-Wave Unlock is an app use Proximity sensor to capture the user waving in front of the screen.
✔ . Wave Unlock You can wave your hand to unlock device
✔ . Wave Unlock You can Cover the Priximity sensor to lock the device
✔ Click start to enable this application.
✔ When your phone / tablet is locked, waving your hand over the sensor to wake screen up
✔ When your phone screen is on, Cover the proximity sensor to Lock device ( You can enable this function in setting, by default it is not enabled)
✔ To uninstall the Wave Unlock , remove wave lock from Device Administrator.
Go to Setting -> Security -> Device Administrator and Uncheck Wave Unlock ".
Then uninstall the app as normal.
Please mail us at emali : firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thanks for downloading. :)
What Is Unlocking?
When you purchase a cell phone, it generally comes with a SIM card. This is a small chip contained within your handset that identifies you to your network provider. Most providers lock your handset so that it can be used only on their network. This ensures that you will use their service and pay their rates. If you attempt to use another SIM, you will receive an error message.
Unlocking your handset allows you to be free of your mobile network provider without replacing your phone.
WANT TO HAVE YOUR OWN PRE-MADE MOBILE UNLOCKING RESELLER WEBSITE?
We have developed a fantastic set of tools to give you the ability to provide unlock codes to your own customers.
RUNNING YOUR OWN SITE
Running your own site has never been easier. We provide all the tools you need to deploy your own site in 24hrs. You can pick from one of our professionally designed templates and start your own online mobile unlocking business in less than 24hrs.
The simplest and most cost-effective way to unlock your phone is using a code. To find the unlock code for your handset, we require:
• IMEI for the handset.
• Model of phone.
These simple details are used to generate an unlock code specific to your phone. We send you the code and you enter it into the handset.
There are multiple benefits to unlocking your handset. These include:
• Using phone on any network
• Elimination of roaming charges
• Dual, tri or quad band functions.
By combining a reliable product with easy to follow instructions, we have arrived at a proven formula for success. Read our testimonials and you will see that we provide a quality service to our customers, and deliver on time. There are many free services, but none can compete with our guarantee of quality.
Why People Choose Us
Mymobileunlocking.com offers the lowest possible rates for this service so you can unlock your phone’s potential without breaking the bank.
We have some of the quickest turnaround times in the industry. We do everything possible to make sure your code is delivered swiftly.
We offer easy to follow instructions. Unlocking your phone can be as easy as making a call. Put yourself in our hands.
Be assured that our process is completely safe. It will not damage your phone.
Money Back Guarantee
Just read through our testimonials and you will see clearly that we provide a quality service to our customers.
If in the unlikely event we cannot source an unlocking code for your device then we will issue a full 'no quibble' refund.
Unlock code, cellphone unlocking, GSM unlock code, imei unlocking, remote unlocking, phone unlock, unlock by code, factory unlock code, htc unlock code, htc unlocking, iphone unlocking, sim unlock, instant unlocking, samsung unlock, unlocking, imei
Smart Unlock will help you to use your mobile hassle-free at safe areas, similar to android lollipop smartlock, and will keep your phone secure when required. No slide, pin, pattern or facial recognition will be requested while connected to trusted devices.
This will keep your phone operation handy, and will allow you to go to your homepage directly. When you disconnect from your trusted devices, your phone will automatically go back to its default lock security. You can unlock with wifi on unlock with bluetooth.( NFC unlock feature and location based safe areas coming soon).
Smart Unlock app extends default functionality of android 5 Smart Lock by adding trusted WIFI as a key feature.
COMPATIBLE WITH ANDROID 4+ (including android 5)
NO ROOT REQUIRED
Tired of entering your lock pattern over and over?
Most of the time we use our phones or tablets at safe places where the security is not required but we keep the lock patterns just in case for the few times where the device can be lost or stolen.
Smart Unlock app can offer you a friendly solution for this problem, when you are at safe place (like home or work) you can skip this password formality.
It will save time and it will protect your valuable peace of mind, especially when you are driving your car or you are enjoying your favorite show with your family members.
This app bypasses both the slide and the secure lock screen when enabled, meaning if you press the power button to wake the device, you're immediately shown your home screen.
This is a FREE 7-day trial, and then you can buy the full version of smart unlock by app purchase (1,99 USD).
Download the app now and enjoy better freedom and confidentiality with your mobile!
IMPORTANT FOR SAMSUNG DEVICES:
We can not make the app to work with most SAMSUNG phone because they have modified the lockscreen keyguard native in android. Only working properly on samsung google edition or with custom roms like cyanogen. Sorry about that, we have purchased a Galaxy S5 with touchwiz to find a workaround for this. We are working to find a solution.
NOTE: Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE) are not supported yet, we are working on it. In the meanwhile you need a normal bluetooth device like Car audio, Parrot or any BT loudspeaker. The bluetooth device must be paired/connected to the phone os tablet.
If you have any questions, please visit XDA Smart Unlock forum.
How does it work? Each person has 4 Eyeprints, 2 in each eye. We capture these Eyeprints using the ordinary cameras on smartphones and tablets through an enrollment process that takes about a minute on your phone. After you effectively enroll, you will then be able to verify going forward in a process that takes a second and quickly logs you in to anything you deem to be secure, effectively eliminating the need for pesky, time- consuming passwords. Join the wave of the future.