The MyOmer app includes nightly reminders, a progress tracker, and blessing available in multiple languages. The MyOmer app is the first of its kind to provide nightly meditations and exercises to enhance your life and personal relationships based on thousands-of-years of Kabbalistic wisdom -- excerpted from Rabbi Simon Jacobson's classic: A Spiritual Guide to the Counting of the Omer, Forty-Nine Steps to Personal Refinement. MyOmer is more than a counter -- it’s a journey through the human genome.
Detailed Feature List
- Daily push notifications
- Updates at sunset for new day
- Progress tracker
- Customizable local notification system
- Daily meditations and exercises to share with family and friends
- Daily blessing in English, French, Russian, Hebrew, Spanish
- Built in private journal for recording notes
- Option to sync with personal calendar
- Attractive, sleek design
More about Counting the Omer: The 7 week period between Passover and Shavuot, called Counting the Omer, is a powerful span of time, which empowers us to refine our lives and elevate our souls. The spectrum of human emotions divide into 49 different attributes, each one corresponding to one day in this 49-day period.