yCalc is a unique Android application that gives Calculus students an invaluable insight into a majority of Calculus concepts.
This app is organized into eleven main sections, with each containing subsections with examples for better understanding.
The eleven main sections & their subsections include:
Functions and Linear Models
- Domain and Range, Composition, Transformations, etc.
Limits and Continuity
- Algebraic Techniques to Evaluate Limits, Limits Involving Infinity and Asymptotes, Intermediate Value Theorem, etc.
- Rules for Differentiation, Derivatives in Physics, Implicit Differentiation
Applications of the Derivative
- Mean Value Theorem, Rolle’s Theorem, First and Second Derivative Tests, Optimization, Related Rates, Riemann Sums
- Indefinite and Definite Integrals, Fundamental Theorem of Calculus Part I and II
- Slope Fields, Separable Differential Equations
Logarithmic and Exponential Functions
- Exponential Growth and Decay
Applications of the Definite Integral
- Volumes of Solids, Area Between Curves
Sequences and Series
- Convergence and Divergence Tests, Taylor Approximations, Maclaurin Series, etc.
Parametric, Polar, Vector Functions
- Derivatives of Parametric and Polar Graphs, Velocity and Acceleration Vectors, etc.
Other Advanced Calculus Topics
- L’Hopital’s Rule, Arc Length, Integration by Parts, Logistic Differential Equations, etc.
This Calculus Study App covers all topics in AP Calculus AB, AP Calculus BC, and Calculus I, and Calculus II.
This application also includes a search tool that gives a quick search on the selected topic for additional information in assisting you with your calculus course.