I'm conflicted. I find this app to be absolutely useless since the maps are so visible anyways. It would be interesting if the internal level maps were done too, though I know is a shitload of work. Yet, regardless of these feelings, I absolutely love this! There was thought, love, and polish thrown into this, which really reflects with the UI! It's also really nice to free scroll on the maps too. Shame the Chrono Cross maps are low res, compared to Trigger. There's a lot of detail I wish was visible even on the PS1.
Awesome Just to hear the sound as it's loaded brings back memories. One issue I ran into, totally my fault I haven't been on in a while, I can't access the chrono cross section anymore I forgot how, if anyone would like to reply how to if appreciate it!
Truly a great app. What a genius idea! Works great on all my phones: Galaxy S3, S4 & new S7 Edge.
Awesome! Really love this! Pretty high Def on the maps, love the music and animation. This is just a really great application thank you!
A fun app based on my favorite game Very clearly a labor of fan love. Its a digital toy for fans of the game, and it does its job perfectly.
Love it Very well done. Invokes a feeling of nostalgia that actually lifted my spirits.
- Added the ability to zoom in further on maps.
- Fixed several UI bugs and addressed performance issues.
- Fireworks animation added to the 'Present (Moonlight Parade)' map.
- Map transition animations have been optimized.
- FIX: 1999 A.D.: Lavos' animation sequence would reset when suspending the app or entering into OPTIONS.