It's just the maps from FF4 With the overworld themes. It's fine for what it is, but the whole game is 2 minutes. I would like to see towns and caves...make up something to justify it.
Very cool, Sweet app! Tried out & WORKS PERFECTLY on my older Galaxy S3, S4 & also NEW S7 Edge!
Awesome Small, fun fan app. A perfect, bite sized piece of nostalgia.
Cid awesomeness! Very useful like the others but this one is my favorite simply because of Cid. If your a final fantasy fan you owe it to yourself to give this a quick look at the least, I'll bet you won't regret it.
OMG THIS IS GLORIOUS I love the effort you put into your apps, the music also makes for a nostalgic touch too! You should make an mapp (pun intended) for FF's 1-12! That would probably make my phone explode, but it'd be worth it! Keep up the great work!
Yet Another Amazing App I am going to share the exact same review from the devs Chrono Trigger map app because it honestly rings true: Even if you don't intend to use this app for its literal intention, it is just so well done that it is fun to messes around in as you reminisce about the good times you had playing Final Fantasy through the years. It is clear to see that the dev put allot of time and love into this. Thank you to the dev for sharing this piece of art with the world.
- FEATURE: 240p device support added.
- FIX: Optimized CREDITS layout for multi-window mode and 240p-320p devices.
- FIX: OPTIONS: Changed 'WORLD' to 'FLIGHT' text.
- CRASH REPORTING: Support for crash reporting has been implemented. Can be turned on/off in OPTIONS.
- ANDROID 7.1: Freeform window support has been added.
- ANDROID 7.0: Multi-window support has been added.
- FIX: Optimized UI for 320p devices.
- Addressed an performance issue with the TITLE screen.