Flick! The easiest and simplest ways to share documents, videos and images between Android devices, iPads, iPhones, iPods, Macs, and Windows PCs. Check our website getflick.io for details. It’s all done by simply flicking from one device to any nearby devices running the Flick app.
As one of our clients said, "It's finger flicking good! You just have to try it."
NB. If you do experience a connection problem please make contact with us before posting a bad review. We have had thousands of downloads and only a handful of connection issues, all of which we have been able to resolve for clients.
No longer is there any need for trying to connect via complex file systems, locating directories and files to share. You just Flick it! Check out our YouTube videos to see it in action at http://www.youtube.com/user/GetFlickNow
One of the really cool features is Auto Destruct! You can set images or notes you send to your friends to auto destruct after a set amount of time. No more embarrassing photos or notes floating around! Great fun....
The app uses your local WiFi connection to connect devices and share files with other devices on your network. Photos, contacts, notes and games are available from within the app. Sharing other files such as documents are handled via the standard Android Share menu.
For sending to and from Windows desktops and laptops visit getflick.io to download the free app from the flick website.
To flick files to and from your Mac, download the free Flick for OS X from the Mac app store.
Try our app now and please provide us with your feedback.
- Flick photos, videos, notes, and contacts between Android devices
- Flick photos, videos, notes, and contacts between iOS devices
- Flick photos, videos, notes, and contacts between Mac OSX devices
- Flick photos, videos, notes, and contacts between Windows devices
- Flick documents from other apps using the Share menu.
- Broadcast files, photos or notes to all connected devices
- Set photos, notes and other documents to Auto Destruct
- Save received files to Downloads folder
- Play Tic Tac Toe with other Flick users.
- Live Flickr wallpaper stream
Try our app now. You won't be disappointed!
To get the full experience download the Mac version from the app store and the Windows or Linux version from the Flick website at getflick.io.