Installiere diese App, logge Dich mit Deinen Zugangsdaten ein und lerne wann und wo Du willst für die theoretische Führerscheinprüfung. Einfach, mobil, effektiv!
Voraussetzung: Du benötigst einen Zugang zu dem Lernportal CLICK & LEARN 360° online. Diesen kannst Du in Deiner Fahrschule bekommen.
Deine Vorteile auf einen Blick:
- Lerne sämtliche Fragen für die Theorieprüfung
- Unterstützt werden alle Klassen und Klassenkombinationen
- Enthält alle amtlichen Prüfungsfragen (TÜV|DEKRA arge tp 21)
- Enthält vielfältige Fragenvariationen – offizieller Partner der TÜV|DEKRA arge tp 21
- Unbegrenzte Anzahl von Prüfungssimulation
- Kommentare zu jeder Frage
- Komplett offline nutzbar (Synchronisation nach max. 14 Tagen)
- Lernen nach Themen
- Lernen von Bild- und Zahlenfragen
- Fragenfilter – falsch beantwortete Fragen etc. können gefiltert angezeigt werden
- Lernstatistik – einfache und übersichtliche Kennzeichnung der Prüfungsreife
- Lernbegleitung durch Fahrschule möglich
Du kannst online und offline mit der App lernen. Sowohl in CLICK & LEARN 360° online auf Deinem PC als auch in der 360° online App hast Du den gleichen Lernstand. Du musst nur alle 14 Tage mit Deinem mobilen Gerät eine Internetverbindung aufbauen, um Deinen Lernstand abzugleichen.
Und so einfach geht es:
- Frage in Deiner Fahrschule nach dem CLICK & LEARN 360° online–Lernmittelset
- Registriere Dich unter www.click-learn.de oder direkt über diese App mit Deinem Lizenzcode
- Log Dich mit Deinen Zugangsdaten über Login ein
- Lerne nun wann und wo Du willst – egal ob online oder offline
Wir wünschen Euch beim Lernen für die theoretische Fahrprüfung viel Erfolg.
Euer Degener Verlag
LEARN REMEMBER & CONVERSE – with Your friends, Your Farrier, Your Vet, Your Trainer.
Make it an even playing field – Know what a good horseman knows!
Just 1.99 will give 3 great levels and give you access to in-app purchases of 17 new levels of questions and 300 images. All with progressive difficulty at each level & Vet TalkFeature helping you during the diagnosis and discussion of veterinary treatment.
"Knowledge is power and this App will make you a better Horseman." Clinton Anderson, Downunder Horsemanship and world renowned clinician
From the beginner to the very best – learn at your own pace, test your acquired knowledge, compete with your friends!
Check out our blog and Horse 360 Champions on facebook or www.horse360.com.au
Just feed in your dream for wanting to pursue an MBA, and the ISB 360 will instantly walk you through the various facets of the world-class institute and how it can help you realize your dream.
Superbly designed and fully interactive, the ISB 360 is an in-depth, decision-aiding tool - complete with insightful videos from its well-placed Alumni, global Faculty, much sought-after Recruiters!
Whether your dreams are for a career shift, a move to India or for taking on leadership roles, this is the one App you need to help you make a decision.
A decision that could change your life!
-Integrated with Google Backup/Restore Service to restore after hard reset
-Your data is saved on phone securely
-Search your entries by drawing gestures
-Launch website stored in your entry
-Automatically restore passwords after hard reset
-Change font size in the list
-Import/Export(AES 128 bits encryption)
-Automatic daily back up on sd card using 128 bit encryption and ability to restore the backup, only last back up is stored on the sd card.
-No worries when you hard reset phone and easily restore your data.
Animal sounds - App for kids is a free educational application that helps young children learn the animals and their sound.
It has many difference animals.
Kids can play the game "What animal is it?", which can teach them to recognize the animals and their sounds.
Animal sounds - App for kids will help parents teach the animals as animal zoo, animal farm to their children while having fun at the same time.
Browse through the gallery and click any thumbnail for bigger image.
- Prev/Next buttons.
- Click on the animal to replay name and sound.
- Animal names
- Animal flash cards
- Animal pictures
This game has been primarily designed for toddlers,preschool and kindergarten children but it's equally great for your baby or infant and even for older kids. It is kids toys and gifted education.
It has 33 animals (dog, cat, chicken, rooster, cow, donkey, frog, horse, pig, owl, sheep, turkey, lion, duck, wolf, monkey, elephant, bear, camel, zebra, parrot, snake, hippopotamus, panda, peacock, seal, whale, giraffe, crocodile and canary).
From version 1.1.0 and on, kids can play the game "What animal is it?", which can teach them to recognize the animals.
Animals for Kids will help parents teach the animals to their children while having fun at the same time.
Languages supported: English, French, Greek, Spanish, German, Turkish, Chinese, Thai, Japanese, Bulgarian, Indonesian, Portuguese, Finnish, Russian, Dutch, Italian, Arabic, Hebrew.
Learn The Animals application is made from 3 levels, each level contain more animals.
Beginners Level - 10 animals
Intermidiate Level - 20 animals.
Experts Level - 30 animals.
By switching the language in preferences you can learn your kids words in other languages (English, Hebrew and Russian)
*** Full Support for tablets ***
No time for the Disneyland? Does not matter, you just need a finger click to take your baby to the wonderful animal paradise.
Roles of the game: move your fingers on the screen to choose from the different scenes; click on the animal on the screen to let it perform.
Description of the Scenes:
Pond: There are the crocodile, frog, hippo and elephant.
Desert: There is a camel with a korba hung on its neck.
Forest: There are a monkey, dinosaur, tiger and a rabbit.
Farm: There are a pig, sheep, dairy cow, mouse, dog, cat and a goose.
Grassland: There are a kangaroo, lion and a Giraffe.
Glacier: There are many penguins, and it can fly.
★★★★★★★The products of BabyBus★★★★★★★
★The most interactive and interesting entertaining children games★
We focus on inspiration, not just learning.
We focus on capacity-building, rather than a single cognition.
We focus on entertaining, rather than spoon-feeding teaching.
Take the baby bus, which is loaded with a happy childhood!
▶The series introduction：
BabyBus is the first brand in early childhood educational software (field of mobile Internet), which is developed specifically for preschoolers, and includes two series which are the Age(1-3) and the Age(3-6). The series of the Age(1-3) combines the main concepts of early childhood education for 1-3 year-old babies and covers the cognitive development, games, songs and other relevant categories. The applications of Age(1-3) are designed to train the baby’s cognition ability and hand-eye coordination skills.
Tips: In the search bar, enter "BabyBus" or " sinyee", to find all of our products.
PS: We have English, Chinese and Japanese 3 versions for our apps, the apps will adapte automatically according to your device language setting.
▶The corresponding Korean language version is available for downloading.
Korean version link：
As parents ourselves, we at BabyBus take great importance on the children's privacy and health. Before you download our app, please read our privacy statement here.
▶Welcome to contact us on：
Find many animal sounds with their pictures. Animals are classified into four categories:
In the category of the farm, we find the following animals:
In the category of the forest, we find the following animals:
In the category of the house, we find the following animals:
- Guinea pig
In the category of the savannah, we find the following animals:
• Tap, tilt or shake the screen to interact with the animals. They’ll giggle or slide across the screen to delight baby!
• Music Time!: Once baby has learned new animal sounds, it's time to dance with two sung songs!
• Teaches animals, animal sounds, first words, and action/reaction.
We recommend parent and child joint media engagement. See our Media Viewing Tips at:
End User License Agreement: http://fpconnect.fisher-price.com/dssupdate/EULA/LaughLearn_GoogleEULA.html
There’s no better way to start your children learning than with Animal Sounds. Great fun, completely safe and perfect for any age from one to five.
Learn together with your baby or toddler, or let them discover a world of farmyard fun by themselves. Simple, yet endlessly enjoyable, Animal Sounds lets your child unlock the magic of learning.
With just a single tap, your baby or toddler can have fun learning all the animals from home, the farmyard and even the jungle. Find out what your child’s favourite animal is today!
- More than 80 animals to learn.
- Available in 15 languages, including English (UK) and English (US).
- Kids aged more than 5 can change the language and learn the animals in another language.
- Adorable graphics and a warm voice that accompanies the experience of discovering the animal sounds.
- Constant updates with new exciting features.
If you have an idea to make Animal Sounds even better, please do not hesitate to contact us! All ideas and suggestions are welcome.
Our Website: www.papumba.com
Try it now and get ready for a super fun educational experience!
ZOOLA teaches very young children the name and sounds of a lot of different animals. The app offers more than 250 HD photos of a mommy, daddy and baby of each animal type.
The app's simplistic layout and ease-of-use guarantee your child will be entertained.
The application has been designed by parents for other parents. ZOOLA puts a teaching tool right in the palm of your child's hands. It’s extremely kid-friendly and easy to use. just tap into this wonderful and fun educational opportunity.
100 stars for sure
“Me and the kids love this app. I was more then happy to buy full. Hope new updates soon. We love it thank you”
Awesome animal app!
“This is the best animal sound and picture app out there! My daughter loves it and asks for it every day!”
Every animal also displays a fourth snapshot that may show a child and the animal, or two or more of the animals in a heartwarming shot, thus promoting the feeling of togetherness. While the fourth photo is being displayed, classical music melodies play in the background.
These are some of the features offered in ZOOLA:
* Kid friendly, just touch the colorful icons to open the pictures
* 250+ absolutely adorable HD photos and high-quality sounds
* Photos for each animal: male, female, baby and togetherness
* Includes farm animals, safari animals, forest animals, water animals & dog breeds
* Click on the speaker to learn how to say the animal's name
* Togetherness photos accompanied by classical music melodies
The Best Kids Apps team members have little children and viewed the application through those young eyes while developing ZOOMLA. Each step along the way was kid-tested, approved and declared fun! Parents love the gentle teaching this developer offers, too.
Keywords: Animal Sounds, Animal Photos, apps for kids, kids apps, best kids apps, animals, Fun, Game, Cool app, Games, Kids, Kid, Animal Images, Animal Names, fun game for kids, kids game, animal sounds, educational game, kid friendly, adorable, smart baby, teach, teaching, love, care, enjoy, toddler, toddlers, child, children, school, Preschool, parent, parents, kindergarten, Interactive, baby, babies, enjoy, learn, dog, cat, horse, elephant, lion, chicken, zebra, giraffe, pig, rabbit, cow, farm, bird, fish, turtle, dolphin, duck, donkey, monkey, frog, peacock, tiger, leopard, parrot, pet, pets, classic music.
Amazing images and sounds of animals entertain your baby at home, in the car, in the waiting room and in many other places.
For the youngest children slideshow mode is available.
With the language change option the animal sounds application can also be used as a set of cards to learn the language (31 different languages).
Using the application is very simple. Just select group of animals (all animals, farm animals, wild animals or birds),
and then use the buttons or gestures to switch between animals and impress wonderful animal sounds.
◊ App Features:
● Over 120 animal sounds and photos from all over the world,
● Animal names in 31 languages,
● Full-screen images of real animals in HD resolution
● Natural high-quality animal sounds,
● The ability to set ringtones,
● Supports phones, 7-inch and 10-inch tablets,
● Support for gestures,
● Slideshow mode (automatic playback of all animals),
● The ability to disable the back button prevent your child from turning off the application,
● Groups of animals: farm animals, wild animals, pet animals, birds sounds, mammals, reptiles and amphibians.
Free app Animal sounds for Toddlers (Zoo Kids).
If you notice an error please use the "Error report" option or send an e-mail to the address:
For now four categories of animals are available: cats, mammals, primates and rodents.
When you're wrong, the app shows you the correct answer for a 2-second delay so you can memorize the animal.
Check your scores to see your progress, scores with no mistakes will have a special color.
The application is available in two languages English and French, it all depends on the language settings of the phone or tablet.
In short, if you want to discover animals or you like quizz, this application is for you !
This app will help your toddlers learn about animals. It teaches your kids how animals look, how do animals make a sound, as well as how to pronounce their names.
Do you wish to be a good parent?
Let your toddler know how many animals lives in this world.
- Attractive and funny pictures
- Sound and name pronunciation.
- Interactive animation.
Through splendid illustrations and hypothetic sounds you can dive into this prehistoric world and discover easily and entertaining over 50 dinosaurs. Ideal as a playful/educational activity for parents and kids. Together they can test their knowledge in the quiz and have fun rearranging pictures in the puzzles. Besides it offers 3 virtual tours that allow the user to collocate the dinosaurs in the various geological eras.
The main features of Dinosaurs 360:
• Four sections: Photo&Info, Quiz, Tour, Puzzle
• Over 50 different dinosaurs
• Three pictures for each dinosaur, one of them giving the opportunity to understand the real dimensions through the comparison with the measurements of the human body
• Zoom on the pictures to discover al the details
• Quiz, to test the own knowledge
• Puzzle with different difficulty levels
• 3 virtual tours subdivided into the geological era
• Intuitive and easy-to-use interface
• It’s free
Dinosaurs 360 – Enjoy yourself discovering the dinosaurs’ world!