Installiere diese App, logge Dich mit Deinen Zugangsdaten ein und lerne wann und wo Du willst für die theoretische Führerscheinprüfung. Einfach, mobil, effektiv!
Voraussetzung: Du benötigst einen Zugang zu dem Lernportal CLICK & LEARN 360° online. Diesen kannst Du in Deiner Fahrschule bekommen.
Deine Vorteile auf einen Blick:
- Lerne sämtliche Fragen für die Theorieprüfung
- Unterstützt werden alle Klassen und Klassenkombinationen
- Enthält alle amtlichen Prüfungsfragen (TÜV|DEKRA arge tp 21)
- Enthält vielfältige Fragenvariationen – offizieller Partner der TÜV|DEKRA arge tp 21
- Unbegrenzte Anzahl von Prüfungssimulation
- Kommentare zu jeder Frage
- Komplett offline nutzbar (Synchronisation nach max. 14 Tagen)
- Lernen nach Themen
- Lernen von Bild- und Zahlenfragen
- Fragenfilter – falsch beantwortete Fragen etc. können gefiltert angezeigt werden
- Lernstatistik – einfache und übersichtliche Kennzeichnung der Prüfungsreife
- Lernbegleitung durch Fahrschule möglich
Du kannst online und offline mit der App lernen. Sowohl in CLICK & LEARN 360° online auf Deinem PC als auch in der 360° online App hast Du den gleichen Lernstand. Du musst nur alle 14 Tage mit Deinem mobilen Gerät eine Internetverbindung aufbauen, um Deinen Lernstand abzugleichen.
Und so einfach geht es:
- Frage in Deiner Fahrschule nach dem CLICK & LEARN 360° online–Lernmittelset
- Registriere Dich unter www.click-learn.de oder direkt über diese App mit Deinem Lizenzcode
- Log Dich mit Deinen Zugangsdaten über Login ein
- Lerne nun wann und wo Du willst – egal ob online oder offline
Wir wünschen Euch beim Lernen für die theoretische Fahrprüfung viel Erfolg.
Euer Degener Verlag
LEARN REMEMBER & CONVERSE – with Your friends, Your Farrier, Your Vet, Your Trainer.
Make it an even playing field – Know what a good horseman knows!
Just 1.99 will give 3 great levels and give you access to in-app purchases of 17 new levels of questions and 300 images. All with progressive difficulty at each level & Vet TalkFeature helping you during the diagnosis and discussion of veterinary treatment.
"Knowledge is power and this App will make you a better Horseman." Clinton Anderson, Downunder Horsemanship and world renowned clinician
From the beginner to the very best – learn at your own pace, test your acquired knowledge, compete with your friends!
Check out our blog and Horse 360 Champions on facebook or www.horse360.com.au
There’s no better way to start your children learning than with Animal Sounds. Great fun, completely safe and perfect for any age from one to five.
Learn together with your baby or toddler, or let them discover a world of farmyard fun by themselves. Simple, yet endlessly enjoyable, Animal Sounds lets your child unlock the magic of learning.
With just a single tap, your baby or toddler can have fun learning all the animals from home, the farmyard and even the jungle. Find out what your child’s favourite animal is today!
- More than 80 animals to learn.
- Available in 15 languages, including English (UK) and English (US).
- Kids aged more than 5 can change the language and learn the animals in another language.
- Adorable graphics and a warm voice that accompanies the experience of discovering the animal sounds.
- Constant updates with new exciting features.
If you have an idea to make Animal Sounds even better, please do not hesitate to contact us! All ideas and suggestions are welcome.
Our Website: www.papumba.com
Try it now and get ready for a super fun educational experience!
Animal sounds - App for kids is a free educational application that helps young children learn the animals and their sound.
It has many difference animals.
Kids can play the game "What animal is it?", which can teach them to recognize the animals and their sounds.
Animal sounds - App for kids will help parents teach the animals as animal zoo, animal farm to their children while having fun at the same time.
Browse through the gallery and click any thumbnail for bigger image.
- Prev/Next buttons.
- Click on the animal to replay name and sound.
- Animal names
- Animal flash cards
- Animal pictures
This game has been primarily designed for toddlers,preschool and kindergarten children but it's equally great for your baby or infant and even for older kids. It is kids toys and gifted education.
It has 33 animals (dog, cat, chicken, rooster, cow, donkey, frog, horse, pig, owl, sheep, turkey, lion, duck, wolf, monkey, elephant, bear, camel, zebra, parrot, snake, hippopotamus, panda, peacock, seal, whale, giraffe, crocodile and canary).
From version 1.1.0 and on, kids can play the game "What animal is it?", which can teach them to recognize the animals.
Animals for Kids will help parents teach the animals to their children while having fun at the same time.
Languages supported: English, French, Greek, Spanish, German, Turkish, Chinese, Thai, Japanese, Bulgarian, Indonesian, Portuguese, Finnish, Russian, Dutch, Italian, Arabic, Hebrew.
Learn The Animals application is made from 3 levels, each level contain more animals.
Beginners Level - 10 animals
Intermidiate Level - 20 animals.
Experts Level - 30 animals.
By switching the language in preferences you can learn your kids words in other languages (English, Hebrew and Russian)
*** Full Support for tablets ***
• Tap, tilt or shake the screen to interact with the animals. They’ll giggle or slide across the screen to delight baby!
• Music Time!: Once baby has learned new animal sounds, it's time to dance with two sung songs!
• Teaches animals, animal sounds, first words, and action/reaction.
We recommend parent and child joint media engagement. See our Media Viewing Tips at:
End User License Agreement: http://fpconnect.fisher-price.com/dssupdate/EULA/LaughLearn_GoogleEULA.html
Find many animal sounds with their pictures. Animals are classified into four categories:
In the category of the farm, we find the following animals:
In the category of the forest, we find the following animals:
In the category of the house, we find the following animals:
- Guinea pig
In the category of the savannah, we find the following animals:
ZOOLA teaches very young children the name and sounds of a lot of different animals. The app offers more than 250 HD photos of a mommy, daddy and baby of each animal type.
The app's simplistic layout and ease-of-use guarantee your child will be entertained.
The application has been designed by parents for other parents. ZOOLA puts a teaching tool right in the palm of your child's hands. It’s extremely kid-friendly and easy to use. just tap into this wonderful and fun educational opportunity.
100 stars for sure
“Me and the kids love this app. I was more then happy to buy full. Hope new updates soon. We love it thank you”
Awesome animal app!
“This is the best animal sound and picture app out there! My daughter loves it and asks for it every day!”
Every animal also displays a fourth snapshot that may show a child and the animal, or two or more of the animals in a heartwarming shot, thus promoting the feeling of togetherness. While the fourth photo is being displayed, classical music melodies play in the background.
These are some of the features offered in ZOOLA:
* Kid friendly, just touch the colorful icons to open the pictures
* 250+ absolutely adorable HD photos and high-quality sounds
* Photos for each animal: male, female, baby and togetherness
* Includes farm animals, safari animals, forest animals, water animals & dog breeds
* Click on the speaker to learn how to say the animal's name
* Togetherness photos accompanied by classical music melodies
The Best Kids Apps team members have little children and viewed the application through those young eyes while developing ZOOMLA. Each step along the way was kid-tested, approved and declared fun! Parents love the gentle teaching this developer offers, too.
Keywords: Animal Sounds, Animal Photos, apps for kids, kids apps, best kids apps, animals, Fun, Game, Cool app, Games, Kids, Kid, Animal Images, Animal Names, fun game for kids, kids game, animal sounds, educational game, kid friendly, adorable, smart baby, teach, teaching, love, care, enjoy, toddler, toddlers, child, children, school, Preschool, parent, parents, kindergarten, Interactive, baby, babies, enjoy, learn, dog, cat, horse, elephant, lion, chicken, zebra, giraffe, pig, rabbit, cow, farm, bird, fish, turtle, dolphin, duck, donkey, monkey, frog, peacock, tiger, leopard, parrot, pet, pets, classic music.
Amazing images and sounds of animals entertain your baby at home, in the car, in the waiting room and in many other places.
For the youngest children slideshow mode is available.
With the language change option the animal sounds application can also be used as a set of cards to learn the language (31 different languages).
Using the application is very simple. Just select group of animals (all animals, farm animals, wild animals or birds),
and then use the buttons or gestures to switch between animals and impress wonderful animal sounds.
◊ App Features:
● Over 120 animal sounds and photos from all over the world,
● Animal names in 31 languages,
● Full-screen images of real animals in HD resolution
● Natural high-quality animal sounds,
● The ability to set ringtones,
● Supports phones, 7-inch and 10-inch tablets,
● Support for gestures,
● Slideshow mode (automatic playback of all animals),
● The ability to disable the back button prevent your child from turning off the application,
● Groups of animals: farm animals, wild animals, pet animals, birds sounds, mammals, reptiles and amphibians.
Free app Animal sounds for Toddlers (Zoo Kids).
If you notice an error please use the "Error report" option or send an e-mail to the address:
Your kids can learn to recognize and pronounce numbers and letters of the alphabet in a kid-friendly way.
80+ pictures (will be added more)
It has two modes to connect dots:
- Touch mode: tap on numbers/letters to connect them
- Drawing mode: Connect numbers/letter by drawing lines
You also have choice to display numbers or letters.
Hint is also support by winking numbers/letters.
Tablet is supported!
High quality images, best on high resolution screen
This application displays images of various animals, the selected image is of interest to young children, then this app also features the voices of the animals, so it would attract the attention of the little ones.
When the application is opened it will display the image of the beast and slide / swipe to see the others, to listen to his voice in a way touch / tap the image.
These applications are dozens of animals including:
Dog, Cat, Elephant, Horse, Cattle, Sheep, Monkey, Rat, Frog, and others.
Just feed in your dream for wanting to pursue an MBA, and the ISB 360 will instantly walk you through the various facets of the world-class institute and how it can help you realize your dream.
Superbly designed and fully interactive, the ISB 360 is an in-depth, decision-aiding tool - complete with insightful videos from its well-placed Alumni, global Faculty, much sought-after Recruiters!
Whether your dreams are for a career shift, a move to India or for taking on leadership roles, this is the one App you need to help you make a decision.
A decision that could change your life!
For now four categories of animals are available: cats, mammals, primates and rodents.
When you're wrong, the app shows you the correct answer for a 2-second delay so you can memorize the animal.
Check your scores to see your progress, scores with no mistakes will have a special color.
The application is available in two languages English and French, it all depends on the language settings of the phone or tablet.
In short, if you want to discover animals or you like quizz, this application is for you !
Sit alongside your child during this stimulating experience: it will be a marvellous occasion to share his discoveries and progress, to help him familiarise with the digital world and have endless fun together.
All the games have been developed in collaboration with the Osseravatorio Chicco.
Remember never to leave your child alone in front of your device and never to let him play for too long, alternating these online games with other toys that keep him entertained.
To discover and recognise lots of different animals, the sounds they make and the environment in which they live.
THE PSYCHOLOGIST EXPLAINS: children discover that every time they touch a drawing, this triggers a sound in response: this gratifies children and encourages them to continue to play and therefore learn more as they do so.
The graphics are purposely simple to help small children understand what they are looking at.
Through splendid illustrations and hypothetic sounds you can dive into this prehistoric world and discover easily and entertaining over 50 dinosaurs. Ideal as a playful/educational activity for parents and kids. Together they can test their knowledge in the quiz and have fun rearranging pictures in the puzzles. Besides it offers 3 virtual tours that allow the user to collocate the dinosaurs in the various geological eras.
The main features of Dinosaurs 360:
• Four sections: Photo&Info, Quiz, Tour, Puzzle
• Over 50 different dinosaurs
• Three pictures for each dinosaur, one of them giving the opportunity to understand the real dimensions through the comparison with the measurements of the human body
• Zoom on the pictures to discover al the details
• Quiz, to test the own knowledge
• Puzzle with different difficulty levels
• 3 virtual tours subdivided into the geological era
• Intuitive and easy-to-use interface
• It’s free
Dinosaurs 360 – Enjoy yourself discovering the dinosaurs’ world!