- Unified music library with ‘Global Search’ to access and search all your music sources at once (local music, SoundCloud, Deezer)
- Curent Playlist
- Brand new DJ Profile Page
- Unlimited cloud storage for your mixes
- Always more music: more than 50 million tracks with access to SoundCloud and Deezer
Enjoy the best track-mixing experience on Android! Mix like a pro thanks to a very intuitive and refined user interface. Edjing offers a complete DJ tool with professional sound quality. With edjing, users can create their own mixes and share them directly on Facebook, Twitter and Google+!
PRESS: “edjing is more than just a successful app, it stands out by its wide range of effects offer and its smooth usage.” Androidmag.de
***** “Excellent” - Fab
***** “Love it!” - Maxou
***** “Fantastic” - xavier mantilla
edjing Premium version natively includes:
- TK Filter (Convergent + Divergent) to play with the resonance frequencies of your music
- Double flipping
- TK oscillator
- 4 Skins offered with the Premium version to customize your turntables: Neon, Red Neon, Gold, Back to School + additional skins like Diamond
But you’ll also enjoy:
- Your own DJ Profile Page on edjing World
- Unlimited cloud storage for your mixes
- Global Search (search on multiple music sources at once)
- Current Playlist to prepare your party sets in advance
- Unlimited access to your personal music library
- The possibility to mix SoundCloud music Catalogue and the entire Deezer music Catalogue (for Deezer Premium Plus Members)
- 2 turntables + Crossfader to achieve professional-like transitions
- A wide range of DJ FX: Scratch / Pitch on Vinyl, Cue point, Flanger, Equalizer, loop,…
- BPM synchronization (sync)
- Wide Sound Spectrum for optimum Beats localization.
- Loop viewer directly from the Audio Spectrum
- A store with additional effects (FX): Pre-Cueing, Reverse, Double flipping, Auto Scratch, Reverbs, Gate, TK Filter...
- Possibility to record up to a whole hour of mixing
- Recording in High Definition CD quality, AIFF format
- Auto Mix mode for automatic transitions between tracks
- Ability to remix mp3 files of more than 1 hour
Join our DJ community and take control of your parties! Nothing can stop you. You’re the DJ!
Play. Mix. Share
N.B: edjing has developed its own Sound System to offer you the best audio experience possible: real time sound processing enabling you to mix your music live with increasingly realistic DJ effects.
edjing also gives you the possibility to listen to your mixes and those of your friends on its internet website: www.edjing.com
Make your move! Play. Mix. Share
☆ OS: Android 4.0 and upper
☆ Screen Compatibility 3.7" & upper
☆ RAM size > 1GB (recommended)
N.B: edjing has developed its own Sound System to offer you the best audio experience possible: real time sound processing enabling you to mix your music live with increasingly realistic DJ effects. edjing also gives you the possibility to listen to your mixes and those of your friends on its internet website: www.edjing.com It’s fun and free so make your move! Play. Mix. Share.
Feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for any feedback!
Join the edjing community on:
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/edjing
- Youtube: http://www.youtube.com/user/eDJingFrance
- Google+ : https://plus.google.com/100711776131865357077/posts
- Instagram: http://instagram.com/edjingofficial
If it’s a beat on the step sequencer, a melody on the piano roll or a full song on the playlist, FL Studio Mobile has you covered. Never lose that idea again. Get it down and happening wherever you are.
• 133 high quality instruments, drum kits & sliced-loop beats
• All instruments have FL Studio desktop equivalents for FL Studio desktop import and extension
• Step sequencer for fast percussion programming and sliced-loop reworking
• Configurable virtual piano-keyboard
• Drum pads: Configurable number of pads
• Audio tracks: audio recording (with monitoring), wav/m4a import
• Wave editor: cut, trim, normalize, reverse, insert silence, fade in/out (3 curves)
• Browser with preview button and logical sorting into Instruments, Synths, Drum kits & Loops
• Pan, volume, release and attack time configurable per instrument
• Pitch bend via accelerometer
• High quality, battery-friendly audio engine (latency depends on the device)
• Drum loops and sliced loops ready to start your project with a cool beat
• Effects include Limiter, Reverb, Delay, EQ, Amp & Filter to enhance your mix
• 99 track sequencer and intuitive editing options
• Per-track mute, solo, effect bus, pan and volume adjustment
• Edit at the level of tracks, bars or down to individual notes
• Piano roll editor for manual entry of note & chord sequence data or detailed editing of recorded performances
• Undo and redo for all editable screens
• Metronome with tempo & time-signature settings
• Intuitive positioning of screens with the slide gesture and resize with the pinch gesture
• Save and load your songs, export to WAV and AAC
• MIDI file import/export
• Share your songs via Email or Dropbox
• In-app user manual
• Android 2.3.3 required
• Works with all screen resolutions, optimized for 1280x800, 800x480, 960x640 and 480x320 screens.
Visit www.flstudiomobile.com for video tutorials, demos and access to the FL Studio Mobile community. For sales support email email@example.com.
TROUBLE-SHOOTING INSTALLATION ISSUES
Please visit this link for step-by-step troubleshooting options
NOTE: A custom ROM, a rooted Android OS (with privileged apps installed) and antivirus software can cause significant performance issues.
* "FL Studio" desktop PC version (sold separately) is installed, on average, over 30,000 times each DAY making it one of the world's most popular and exciting music production systems. Everything you need in one package to compose, arrange, record, edit, mix and master professional quality music, the perfect studio partner for FL Studio Mobile. You can download the demo version of the FL Studio Desktop PC version and enhance your FL Studio Mobile projects for free then save to .mp3, .wav, .ogg or .mid format.
This is a MIDI controller! The app does not itself play or record audio!
Try before buy! Free version available for testing.
Supports Cubase / Nuendo, Live, Logic, Pro Tools, Sonar, FL Studio, REAPER, Reason, Studio One, Samplitude, SAWStudio Digital Performer (7.2+), Vegas / Acid, Tracktion and Bitwig workstations. Standard functionality like mixer and transport operation will be accessible in other applications as well. As of version 1.1 the app can also send MIDI Machine Control (MMC) in parallel with or alternatively to standard DAW control.
Besides control surface emulation, the app brings a number of general purpose MIDI controllers, such as a multitouch MIDI keyboard, multitouch launchpads, a MIDI mixer, configureable xy-controller pads and the possibility to link a phone's sensors to MIDI controllers.
TouchDAW works with RTP or multicast MIDI over WIFI and is directly compatible with Apple's Network MIDI implementation in Mac OS X, native RTP MIDI implementations for Windows and ipMIDI. There is no computer side server or protocol conversion software required.
Later versions add support for MIDI over tethered USB connections, ADB and WebSockets. A free driver, available from our website, is required for those.
As of version 1.4. the app can work with class-compliant USB MIDI interfaces on devices that support USB host mode.
The apk contains both tablet and phone versions. You can safely ignore Google's "Designed for phones" tag.
Try before buy! The free version - though feature limited - is mostly identical and will let you check if things are useable with your network setup before spending money.
The app needs some initial PC-side configuration, see website for help.
Problems, questions, suggestions? Please use website or email. The Play Store's comment section is not a support channel and help calls you leave here will not be answered.
Benefiting from nearly 10 years of development, Lemur is synonymous with multitouch music control. All these major artists can't be wrong: Daft Punk. Björk, Plastikman, CHVRCHES, Glitch Mob, Sub Focus, Max Cooper, Barker & Baumecker, Orbital and many more.
Version 5.0 introduces the incredible new Canvas object and the Sequencer family of features with rock solid timing.
Canvas — Canvas is a brand new object that lets you script custom widgets with full multitouch support. The object is adapted from the HTML5 Canvas element, which means you can design widgets featuring complex shapes, animation, shadows, and transparency The Canvas object opens the door to a completely new Lemur experience, where the appearance and behaviour of objects can be designed to precisely match the demands of your project. Polygons, waveforms, circular objects and infinitely more are all possible with Canvas.
Sequencer — Lemur 5.0 introduces a family of new features for tight sequencing. This includes three new objects: StepNote, StepSwitch and StepSlider. Each of these provides a different flavour of sequencing and is ready to use right out of the box. The objects do the hard work for you, simple add them to your template and they are ready to control your MIDI instruments.
Skins — Lemur features three new skins, in addition to the classic look. Choose the look that fits your style and get inspired.
Connectivity — Lemur Android supports OSC and MIDI over Wi-Fi, as well as over USB with 3rd party tethering utilities.
REQUIREMENT (for the Lemur Daemon):
- OS X (Intel only) 10.5+
- Windows (XP SP3 or 7 recommended)
Android is a vast platform and Liine had to choose which devices to support from the very beginning. Lemur is officially supported on Nexus 7 - this means that if you buy it for this device, Liine are committed to getting you up and running. It has also been tested on various Android 4.2+ devices with positive results. The list of officially supported devices will grow in the near future.
You can see a list of all devices users have installed Lemur on the Liine Wiki Docs:
Simply connect your Android device to your laptop and make the connection!
Online manual: http://www.image-line.com/support/GMMobileHelp/
About Groove Machine Mobile
Synthesizer: Load from the extensive library of bass, keys, lead, pad, sfx and synth sounds. The flexible dual-oscillator, wave-shape driven, design with filters, 3 envelopes and LFO architecture will ensure you can create fresh and unique sounds for years to come. Listen to the presets and you will know how powerful the Groove Machine Mobiles synths are.
Sample Player: Choose from over 20 multi-sampled instruments covering Piano, strings, organ, bass, guitar, flute, harp and more.
Drums & percussion: Punch out a beat on the 10 drum pads. The velocity-through-position feature will allow you to play with feeling to get the right groove. Layer two samples per-pad for complex sample mash-ups. A comprehensive library of percussion samples is included covering kicks, snares, toms, hats, cymbals, sfx and more.
Keyboards: Take control over the synthesizers with Groove Machine Mobiles two-tier touch keyboard, perfect for playing chords and melodies. The visual feedback will even help you to learn to play music just by watching the existing projects play.
Effects: A wide array of modern and classic effects are available including a Bit Crusher (for lo-fi gritty sounds), Flanger & Phaser (to create complex stereo washes and spacey effects), Filters (low, high pass & vowel-voice simulation), Delay (echoes), Reverb (to simulate the sound of large halls through to tight spaces), Panning (so you can spread your sounds across your speakers) and Ring modulation (creating screaming-feedback type sounds).
Sequencing: After recording a performance Groove Machine Mobile's touch-optimized easy editing features make it a breeze. You can edit in all the musical parts from scratch here too. The Piano-roll allows note entry and step-entry for percussion tracks. Finally, record and edit the movement of almost any knob or control with the Automation editor.
We recommend a minimum screen size of 7 inches with this App. It is designed for tablets.
PLEASE TRY THE FREE DEMO VERSION FIRST TO ENSURE FULL COMPATIBILITY WITH YOUR DEVICE: http://bit.ly/mpcmachinedemo
MPC Machine Features: -
Import Legacy AKAI MPC PGM Format from MPC 500/1000/2500/2000XL Machines (Pad mapping Only)
4 Banks of sounds
Reads/Writes Akai SND Format
Real Time Sequencer
List View Editor
Real Time Swing (For single track or all tracks)
Real Time Looping
Ghost Samples (Non Destructive Chopping ie..multiple references to one sample..resulting in one file)
Load and assign samples to pad while the sequencer is playing
Sample Editor (Reverse, cut,copy,trim, normalise)
Time Stretching (offline)
Pitch Shift (offline)
Save Drum Kits in Legacy MPC Format (MPC 500/1000/2500/MPC2000XL) (MPC RENAISSANCE COMPATIBLE)
Pad Repeat (4th, 8th,16th,32nd, and with Swing or Triplet modes
Export Audio mix down As WAV/MP3
Export Individual Tracks as WAV, to Import into a DAW
Real time Edit of Notes recorded
Real time assignment of sample to pads
Real time illumination of pads as they play
Real time Pad Erase
Direct Note Record (Device Dependent!)
Midi Import / Export
NOTE: This app is not affiliated with Akai or Native Instruments Maschine.. All Rights Reserved
+ Effects: Reverb + Chorus
+ Chord analysis
+ Additional lyrics view with words arranged in measures, including chord symbols to play along the song
+ Create custom perspectives ( 3-D note views)
+ Play song slices (chords)
+ Export MIDI files to wav audio
+ Export modified MIDI files to new MIDI file (including changed pitch, instruments) or export just a range (loop)
+ Play MIDI files via the built-in synthesizer (soundfont included)
+ Karaoke: *.kar and *. mid files, support for many charsets (cyrillic, greek, arabian, ...)
+ Auto detect voice melody track with the option to mute it automatically
+ Piano keys: scrollable and zoomable
+ USB MIDI In: Plug in your MIDI keyboard and play notes while MIDI file is playing, or send control changes (Channel Volume, Modulation) or program changes
+ Gapless and beat accurate looping due to quantisation feature! Loops are also shiftable while playing !
+ Create markers to quickly navigate to specific file positions - Give a name for each marker, eg. "solo", "reprise"...
+ Transpose the MIDI file (can be stored for each MIDI file! )
+ Tracks control: Mute or solo specific tracks/instruments or assign other instruments!
+ Change the tempo during playback while maintaining relative tempo changes
+ Choose midi notes visualisation: pitch range or instrument/midi channel
+ Various auto scrolling modes and continuous zooming
+ Designed for tablets and smartphones
Any soundfont of file format "sf2" can be used, also compressed soundfonts (wavpack or flac).
The soundfont that ships with this app has a size of ~ 3 MB and offers acceptable sounds.
If you don't like it, load your own favourite soundfont from the sd card!
Just search the internet for "soundfont collections- there are many available for free!
By coloring the notes depending on their pitch the harmonic development, different tonal areas / modulations / key changes become visible at a glance!
Even large MIDI files (eg. a symphony) will be visualized in 2-3 seconds !
Also so called "black midi" files (up to million notes or more) can be played back completely. Only the number of notes to display needs to be limited. You can set this number -> Try how many notes your device can take (e.g. with Nexus 7 up to 400.000 notes)
MIDI file user settings
All loops, markers, instrument/track assignments are stored in a separate settings file. Each time a MIDI file gets loaded it will search for an existing settings file.
Support & Feedback
The "Help & Info" menu inside the app offers a form to submit feedback, ie. ask a question, make a suggestion or report a bug.
Alternatively you can send your concern directly to firstname.lastname@example.org
And finally, if you like this app - RATE IT !
Keywords: Midi, player, Loops, Karaoke
The virtual drum machine lets you play all the built in grooves, in any time signature and tempo you dial in. With all the functionality you can expect from an advanced metronome, this android app also gives you fine control over the swing level.
The grooves are programmed to fit your music whether you play jazz, blues, pop, rock, bossa, samba, salsa, waltz or reggae etc. It does not matter if you play guitar, bass, piano, drums, percussion or any other instrument.
Whether you are a professional musician or an enthusiast there are ways to make this metronome work for you. Improvise to any built in rhythm or practice to improve your timing. Learn to keep a steady pulse or find new beats.
While the metronome is playing you can still modify parameters like tempo, time signature, shuffle and freely customize the swing level. You can set the swing on either eighths or sixteenths.
From the settings menu you can activate the vibration feature, change the sound of the metronome or even set the color theme. These features helps when you are live on stage and need a discrete tempo indication.
Use earphones, or plug into your amplifier or PA-system during band rehearsal to get the best experience.
Practice becomes fun with a metronome that knows how to groove!
Try Electrum now, with Google's two hour refund window!
● WAV file import - Load YOUR OWN SAMPLES from SDCARD. Long press a sound button to bring up the sample loading dialog. Also get more sound PAKS from Google Play, most are free, look for "Electrum Pak"
● Preview (audition) samples LIVE while the machine is playing, they will mix right into the beat. (Live audition). NO OTHER APP ON THE MARKET DOES THIS!
● Record VOCALS, freestyle rap along with the beat, or record an instrument (guitar, etc) - using the VOCAL/INSTRUMENT track feature!
● Use LOOPS as well as one shot samples
● Ringtone , WAV, MIDI, and Pad bounce export - load your song into FruityLoops or other DAW on your PC and keep working
● Load up to 16 samples.
● 16 Mute groups available, for more realistic drums
● Load MIDI drum files for quicker programming. Electrum comes with an assortment of pre-made MIDI files.
● Set samples or loops to retrigger on programmed slots or to play completely through before triggering the sample again
● Save your own custom drumkit settings
● RECORD samples to PADS with the microphone.
● Stretch loops to fit the current project BPM.
● Edit a sample's start and end point, pitch and pan Left/Right.
● Use other time signatures such as 3/4, 6/8, etc.
● Add some swing to your beats with the SHUFFLE setting.
● Add FX to your samples:
- Stereo Spread
● Play Electrum with an external USB MIDI controller
USB MIDI Control has been tested on:
Galaxy Nexus phone
Galaxy Tablet 10.1
● Plug a USB computer keyboard into your phone with an OTG USB cable and you can start/stop Electrum's pattern sequencer using space bar!
● Sharing - install the Soundcloud app from the market and you can share beats right to soundcloud (see Electrum's Menu->More->Share Exported)
Also check out my ReLoop music sequencer, which allows you to sequence loops just like Garageband or Sony's ACID.
PHONE STATE/IDENTITY - used to stop playing if a phone call comes in. IDENTITY is NOT used for anything and it not read at all.
SDCARD WRITE/READ - used to read sound files, and to save settings, patches, and drummkits
With direct sound board access and professional video, Lively lets fans put their phones down and their hands up. Audio is delivered immediately after the show, video within 24 hours.
Download for Free today!
• High quality audio and video capture
• Quick delivery of audio and video
• Sync to multiple devices
• Access Lively’s entire library of live content
• Listen offline
• Make playlists of individual tracks
• Discover new artists and shows
• Share with your friends
Industry and Fan Praise for Lively:
Wow! 5 Stars
"I cannot believe someone didn't think of this sooner - BRILLIANT. Quality is amazing as are the memories of the show I attended. So Looking forward to building my live music library w/this App!!!" by JCNYC123 May 3rd 2013
Great Idea!! 5 Stars
"For anyone who loves music and/or goes to shows....this is a no-brainer!" by Brent-Owen May 5th 2013
BRILLIANT!! 5 stars
"This app is crazy cool!" by XxBritaxX May 5th 2013
"I have worked on a ton of apps and technology but Lively is by far the coolest project I have ever worked on"
William Power. Rogue Power LLC
"Working with Lively was a lovely experience," said Tony Ruland, band member of The Lonely Forest. "Truly professional people that never made their presence on stage known in a distracting way. I can't wait to work with them again. Not to mention the final product is beautiful."
"Fans and those of us in the live music industry have been waiting for a solution like Lively for quite some time," said Alex Kochan, vice president, AEG Live Pacific NW. "Live shows are a unique and special experience, Lively captures the essence of that experience and gives the fans a way to take that specific show home with them. How cool is that? Show up, enjoy the show, no need to try and record it on your iPhone, Lively does it better. There are hundreds of live shows I now wish I had a recording of. Lively is a win-win for everyone - both bands and their fans."
Like us on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/LivelyLLC
Follow us on Twitter:
The best Drum Machine for Android™
■ Studio quality sound
■ 11 popular drum kits
■ 8 drum pads
■ 6 sound effects
■ pad pressure
■ pad aftertouch
■ integrated sampler
■ integrated sequencer
■ integrated mixer
■ integrated recorder
■ sensor pitch bend
■ sensor volume change
■ drum machine editor
■ samples recording
■ samples load & save
■ tracks load & save
■ machines load & save
■ MIDI load & save
■ MIDI over WiFi
■ MIDI velocity
■ MIDI aftertouch
■ MIDI volume control
■ MIDI pitch bend
■ 12 sounds polyphony
■ 17 machine skins
■ 21 pad styles
■ 18 text styles
■ 7 pad fonts
■ 8 window themes
■ window animations
■ custom pad text
■ tablet support
■ multi window support
■ pen window support
■ fullscreen on 4.4+
With the Studio365 Mobile App you can:
• Create, preview, and manage your Shout Outs
• Set and update your pre-rolls and ID messages
• Update your profile including title, image, description, etc.
• Check your listening stats
• Listen and share your station anywhere
New features coming soon
Live365 offers a full suite of broadcast services including music licensing, archived and live-mode broadcasting, customizable player solutions, and distribution across web, mobile, and home devices. And now with the Studio365 Mobile App, broadcasters can manage their station on-the-go!
To use the Studio365 app, a Live365 broadcasting account is required. To learn more about broadcasting with Live365, and to get a free 7 day personal broadcasting trial using the Live365 platform, visit http://www.live365.com/dj
We appreciate your feedback on the Studio365 app! Please send your feedback and suggestions to: Studio365MobileFeedback@live365.com