The TripAdvisor mobile app is free and easy to use.
• Browse millions of reviews, opinions, videos and candid photos by travelers
• Find the best hotel for you, including Travelers' Choice award winners
• Explore restaurants by food type, price range, and rating
• Discover cool things to do in any destination
• Compare airfares and find great deals
• Use Near Me Now to discover options near you or any address you enter
• Get answers to your specific travel questions in the forums
• Add your own reviews and photos
• Download maps, reviews, and your saves for over 300 cities worldwide onto your phone for free; avoid using expensive data roaming plans while you travel
App Permissions Description:
• Storage: TripAdvisor uses Google Maps, which uses external/USB storage for caching downloaded map information.
• Your location: These permissions are needed to obtain your location so we can help you discover hotels, restaurants, and attractions around you. Network-based location gets a quick location, but is not usually pinpoint accurate. GPS is a bit slower to initially locate you, but is usually more accurate.
• Camera: The TripAdvisor phone app allows you to take a picture using your Android device camera directly.
• Network communication: Allows the app to transmit information to and from your phone via the Internet.
• Your accounts: We are using the Android Application Account Manager to store your credentials in a TripAdvisor account (you can find it in Settings under the Accounts tab). If you remove the app we also remove the TripAdvisor account on the device.
• System tools: This location provider permission provides more detailed location information so that TripAdvisor can pick the best possible location source for your current situation. The “test access” permission allows Android to check if it can use your external/USB storage for caching map information.
If you are looking for restaurants, this app will find them for you. You don't even need to type anything.
Restaurant Finder works well worldwide but especially in USA, UK, Ireland, Canada, Germany, Italy, France, Spain, Denmark, India, Australia, Brazil, Malaysia and Thailand.
You can find restaurants nearby very easily by using the restaurants near me or "By current location" buttons. Alternatively, you can type the name of the restaurant or the address or zipcode where you want to find food places.
You can view information about the restaurant such as opening hours, reviews, phone number and food menus.
Restaurant Finder can also be used to find Meal take away and delivery, cafes, pubs, hotels, night clubs, grocery stores and super markers, taxis and cabs, and gas stations.
The Restaurants Near Me feature uses your current GPS location and displays a list of restaurants, if the Restaurants Near Me feature does not return any results, please make sure your location services are enabled or alternatively you can type your the address in the search box.
Featured in the New York Times, PC Magazine, Mashable, and the Sydney Morning Herald
Urbanspoon is used by millions of people every week to find nearby restaurants with honest restaurant ratings and reviews by consumers and food critics. Whether you’re craving the top-rated cheap eats in your neighborhood or you’re trying to discover a great meal while you travel, Urbanspoon is the best app to help “eat like a local” and find food fast!
• Top rated app with over 20 million mobile installs
• Discover Restaurants - compare food choices by rating, distance, and cuisine
• Sort and map by popularity or distance within our restaurant directory
• Quickly find restaurant info such as phone numbers, addresses and driving directions, and hours of operation
• Browse menus and photos of menu items and restaurant locations
• Book a table at any OpenTable (US), or Dimmi (Australia), or Bookatable (UK) restaurant
• Browse Online Restaurant Guides by critics, foodies, and people like you
• Easily change your location to research where to eat while you travel
Available in the US, Canada, and most major cities in Britain and Ireland, Australia, and New Zealand.
If you have any questions, please check out our FAQ at
• Tell Foursquare your favorite things and the app gets to know you.
• Search for the best restaurants, coffee, nightlife, shops, and more.
• Read short reviews and never miss out on the best thing to order or experience.
• Save places you want to go, so you never forget.
“The new Foursquare, like Netflix, takes a lot of the work out of finding the right thing for the right moment.” — The Verge
How It Works:
Tell Foursquare what you like — be specific, like “craft beer” or “fried chicken,” or more general, like “outdoor seating” or “romantic places.” Every search is tailored to your tastes, your past ratings, and picks from friends and experts you trust.
Want to check in, keep up, and meet up with friends?
Download our companion app, Swarm.
Just by driving with Waze open, you're already contributing tons of real-time traffic information to your local community. You can also actively report accidents, police traps and other hazards you see on the road. Get road alerts along your route and find the cheapest gas prices around you shared by the community. Plus, you can add friends, send locations or keep others posted on your arrival time.
- Live routing based on community driven, real-time traffic & road info
- Community reported alerts including accidents, hazards, police traps, road closures, and more
- Turn-by-turn voice guided navigation
- Live maps, consistently edited and updated by Waze community map editors
- Automatic rerouting as conditions change on the road
- Send your ETA & real-time drive to update those you’re meeting
- Learns your frequent destinations, commuting hours, and preferred routes
- Find the cheapest gas station on your route
- Add information on local places and businesses
- Add Facebook friends and sync Contacts
- See friends’ ETA when driving to the same destination
- One tap navigation to Facebook & Calendar events
- Earn points as you contribute road info and climb the ranks in your community
Waze is all about contributing to and benefiting from the common good, so hop on board and get involved!
Note: Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life. Waze will automatically shut down if you run it in the background and haven't driven for a while.
Millions of travelers are using TripAdvisor City Guides already, join them and get the most out of your trip.
Key reasons millions of travelers love TripAdvisor City Guides:
Need we say more? Download the app now, there’s absolutely no risk and we’re sure you’ll love it!
All City Guides work offline, no need live data connection, as everything is stored on your phone, after you do an initial update. This means you won’t be charged for expensive data roaming, and the app is super fast to use. You can update user reviews periodically when you are on WiFi.
RESTAURANTS, ATTRACTIONS, HOTELS
All places that are listed on TripAdvisor.com in this city are included each City Guide.
THOUSANDS OF USER REVIEWS
TripAdvisor’s community of millions of worldwide travelers ensures that content is fresh, plentiful and honest. With over 50 million reviews and thousands more added daily, City Guides offer the best and most recent content.
TripAdvisor members and destination experts have handpicked the best itineraries in the city for you, enabling you to explore interesting neighborhoods, famous landmarks and hidden gems. Using the phone's GPS, you can follow along and read about the interesting sights along the route.
Traveling with family, self-proclaimed foodie, or fans of places off the beaten path" Now City Guides has curated some customized itineraries to give you ideas of what to do , based on popular travel themes. View these lists and keep track of itinerary favorites in their “Saves” list.
POWERFUL YET EASY TO USE
Searching for pizza around Times Square? Coffee near the Eiffel Tower? Or do you just want to find a highly recommended place near you? With City Guides you can easily search any way you want, and find exactly what’s best for you and your travel companions.
The “Nearby Station” feature helps you find the closest station to your current location, or the restaurant, hotel, or attraction you are planning to visit. With the ability to see them on a map, this will help you navigate a new city easily.
POINT ME THERE
Once you have selected a restaurant or attraction, the City Guide will guide you there using the fun & useful “Point Me There” screen, which uses the phone’s GPS and Compass.
Written by TripAdvisor members and edited by professionals, City Facts articles provide helpful information for when you plan your trip, such as when to go, how to get around in the city, what neighborhoods to visit, etc.
This app leverages the GPS in the phone to show you the best restaurant, attractions etc nearby. City Guides also uses the compass to guide you to a place, once you selected it.
City Guides are available for :
Miami and Miami Beach
New York City
Rio de Janeiro
- 44 million verified guest reviews help you pick your perfect stay
- 640,000+ hotels, apartments and more – we’ve got it all
- Find hotels near your current location – book some without a credit card!
- View confirmation offline in the app – never print your booking confirmation again
- Pick up where you left off – we sync the app + desktop site for you.
- Search by city, landmark, hotel name or properties close by in one tap.
- Sort by what’s important to you: price, deals, guest review score and more.
- Narrow your options with filters for price, neighborhoods, or facilities like WiFi and breakfast.
- View maps to find hotels where you want to be. Draw an area on the iPad map with your finger to find results there!
- Save your favorite dreamy places to a list (think of them as vacation wish lists!).
- Find your perfect deal at all kinds of amazing properties (not just cheap hotels!).
- Sign in to your account and we’ll prefill your details for even faster booking – including the credit cards you chose to store.
- View your confirmation offline in the app for easy check-in, without WiFi!
- Add your booking to Passbook to keep all of your travel details in one place.
- Find the way to your hotel with maps.
- Add hotel bookings to your calendar to make multi-leg stays easier.
- Modify or cancel your bookings on the go with the app.
- Access 24/7 customer service by phone or email, available in English and up to 40 other languages.
Already use Booking.com?
- After getting the app, sign in to your Booking.com account to sync bookings, searches, viewed hotels, lists and account info all in the app.
- If you don’t have an account but have made a booking, you can still sync that booking with the app. Go to the account area and use the Booking Number and PIN from your confirmation (also sent to you by email).
The Booking.com hotel app lets you look, book and manage your hotel reservations anywhere. Find the perfect place to stay – anywhere, anytime with the best price guaranteed. You also unlock travel guides when you book in one of our popular cities!
Download the Booking.com App now!
Discover us on Twitter: http://twitter.com/bookingcom
Get to know Booking.com and our App: http://www.booking.com/apps.en-us.html
* Fly through 3D cities like London, Tokyo and Rome
* Dive in to view the world at street level with integrated Street View
* Use the Tour Guide to discover exciting new places to explore
* Browse layers like Wikipedia or Photos to learn more about a place
* Visit the Maps Gallery to find interesting maps, e.g. plot real-time earthquakes, planes in flight, view hiking trails and more
Make sure that you check out the in-app tutorial to learn how to navigate like a pro.
✓ Collect ideas for your trips and getaways. If you see or someone recommends you a destination that you want to visit someday, save it in a wishlist.
✓ Plan your trips in seconds without missing anything important. Do it in a visual and simple way, with over 10,000 locations and 300,000 places, activities and unique experiences available.
✓ NEW! Nearby recommendations while you are on your trip. We recommend you the spots to go next depending where you are, what you want to see and the time of day. It works offline!
✓ Community-created Wishlists and collaborative wishlists. Discover wonders like "The best beaches for surfing" or "Visiting New York with children" and asks your friends for help to find new ideas.
✓ Texts, photos and maps 100% offline. Forget about paying roaming charges or relying on wireless connections.
• Discover the experiences that you have to live in each destination. Sunsets, local dishes, secret gardens and thousands of unique experiences in each city to make your trip unforgettable.
✓ Receive personalized ideas to escape every weekend. We will propose you new ideas near your city so you can escape the monotony and enjoy something new every week.
• TouristEye is now a product of Lonely Planet, a world leader in independent, trusted travel advice.
• More than 800,000 people have traveled with TouristEye.
• Featured on Techcrunch, Gadling, Wired, The Next Web and other prestigious blogs.
★ Hundreds of cities available ★
We have City Travel Guides of thousands of cities, and everyday our community adds more places to visit, experiences to live and restaurants to eat.
Paris, London, Barcelona, Rome, Madrid, Venetia, Florence, Amsterdam, Granada, Seville, Prague, Berlin, Lisbon, San Sebastian, Toledo, Santiago, Salamanca, Bruges, Cordoba, Segovia, Valencia, Versailles, Pisa, Majorca, Cadiz, Ibiza, Istanbul, Santander, Bilbao, Vienna, Edinburgh, Siena, Brussels, Milan, Budapest, Munich, Porto, Dublin, Pamplona, Canary Islands, Tenerife, Las Palmas, Stockholm, Copenhagen, Saint Petersburg, Disneyland, Zurich, Moscow, Dublin, Oslo, Varsovia, Athens, Spain, France, Italy, United Kingdom, Netherlands, Germany, Portugal, Belgium, Austria Travel Guide...
✓ North America
New York, San Francisco, Orlando, Las Vegas, Miami, Washington, Chicago, Walt Disney, Los Angeles, San Diego, Boston, Philadelphia, Santa Monica, Seattle, Niagara Falls, New Orleans, Mexico, Cancun, Havana, Toronto, Vancouver, Quebec, Montreal, United States, USA, Canada, Cuba, Mexico Travel Guide...
Tokyo, Bangkok, Hong Kong, Beijing, Shanghai, Singapore, Sydney, Melbourne, Japan, China, India, Australia Travel Guide...
✓ South America
Buenos Aires, Rio de Janeiro, Montevideo, Santiago, Argentina, Brazil, Chile Travel Guide...
Marrakech, Cairo, Alexandria, Luxor, Aswan, Egypt, Morocco, South Africa Travel Guide...
Internet: You can change the setting: Offline, WiFi or 3G/WiFi
Contact list: It's ONLY used if you want to invite a contact to a trip. We do NOT use the call log (but it is the same permission as the contact list)
List of applications: It's used only when you want to connect through Facebook or Twitter to use their apps.
No matter where in the world you are looking, trivago is your partner in locating an optimal home away from home, no matter your budget, even at the very last minute.
Get it now, get it on the go – download our app for free today.
- Cheapest deals filtered out every time
- Our database is constantly updating itself – great last-minute deals and discounts found in the search results
- We compare several prices for the same room to find you the cheapest one to fit your budget and get you the best value for your money
Top Filtering Options:
- Our online comparison finds exactly what you’re looking for, no matter when you travel, where you travel, what your itinerary is or how your budget stands
- Filter by price - set the maximum price you want to pay and we will locate the best hotel for this value
- Search by location – compare accommodation in whatever part of the world you need to book, and we will show you the best choices in our extensive comparison
- Filter by POI and attractions - find the best location in proximity to what you want to see. Perfect for setting your travel itinerary
- Filter accommodation immediately for Wifi, pool, beach, spa and design
- The trivago Rating Index (tRI) is a fair and accurate rating score which is actually an aggregation of all available rating scores on the web
- An integrated map function takes you directly to the door, no matter where you are travelling from
- The sleek, simple design makes booking on the go a fun and easy experience
- Voted as one of The Guardian’s “10 best money-saving apps”
- Ranked on Independent.ie as one of the “best money-saving apps”
• Comprehensive, accurate maps in 220 countries and territories
• Voice-guided GPS navigation for driving, biking, and walking
• Transit directions and maps for over 15,000 towns and cities
• Live traffic conditions, incident reports, and automatic rerouting to find the best route
• Detailed information on more than 100 million places
• Street View and indoor imagery for restaurants, museums, and more
* Some features not available in all countries
• Get better location accuracy http://goo.gl/IaOqAm
• Improve voice navigation http://goo.gl/z9eU82
• Report wrong directions http://goo.gl/xNl3v6
Visit the help center: http://goo.gl/iMdO8v
From planning to booking and beyond, the Expedia App is designed to enhance your journey.
Get inspired with our tablet travel collections. Save with mobile-exclusive deals and stay one step ahead with flight, hotel and car alerts.
Book in a flash, get rewarded for your travels:
● Save up to 40% with mobile-exclusive hotel deals for tonight, or any night.
● The world is your oyster. Simply choose your flight departure date and destination.
● Get going as soon as you land. Book an airport car rental up to 30 minutes in advance.
● You can even get tickets for tours, shows and theme parks as well as reserve airport shuttles and ground transportation.
● Earn triple Expedia+ points on all your purchases.
Your trip companion, no matter the device:
● View upcoming trip details and get maps for directions.
● Receive alerts for flight delays, hotel check-out times and more.
● Share itineraries with family and friends via email or text message.
To use Street View, open Google Maps, search for a place or long-press the map, and tap the Street View option.
To learn more about Street View and see where it's available, visit maps.google.com/streetview.
• Forward hotel, airline, car rental, and restaurant confirmation emails to firstname.lastname@example.org to create an instant itinerary (If you use Gmail or Google Apps, it happens automatically)
• Access itineraries anytime, on any device (even offline)
• Get directions and maps for each destination
• Sync trip plans with your Google Calendar or Outlook
• Add or edit plans manually—from the app or on tripit.com
• Share some (or all) of your trip plans via email or social
UPGRADE TO TRIPIT PRO
For frequent travelers, TripIt Pro ($49/year) gives you all the power of TripIt, plus real-time flight alerts, seat tracker, flight finder, refund notifications, point tracker, and more. Learn more at tripit.com/pro.
TripIt Pro members: Download this free app and enjoy all the benefits without the advertising.
TripIt is brought to you by Concur, the global leader in business travel and expense management. Over 15 million people in 100 countries trust Concur with their expense and travel data—and more than half of the Fortune 500 do, too.
The experts agree:
TIME Magazine: "50 Best Android Apps for 2013" – June 2013
Rhonda Abrams, USA Today: "Best Apps for Small Business" – June 2013
CNET: "8 apps you need for summer travel plans" – May 2013
7x7 Magazine: "Fourteen Essential Apps for the Savvy Traveler" – April 2013
TODAY Show: "6 best smartphone apps for 2013" – January 2013
Wall Street Journal: "The Best Apps for Keeping Track of Holiday Travel Mayhem" – December 2012
Peter Greenberg: "Top 12 Travel Apps of 2012" – December 2012
Forbes: "5 Apps Essential to an Entrepreneur" – October 2012
It’s quick and easy to find cheap flights with Skyscanner- the world’s top flight comparison app. With over 35 million downloads so far, our app is a must have for the savvy world traveller.
Skyscanner saves you money- whether you’re looking for the cheapest flights for your summer holiday, or last minute flights for a spontaneous getaway.
It only takes a few seconds to search for flights using Skyscanner. Our comprehensive flight checker includes high end flag carriers, charter flights, and the best of the budget airlines- giving you the greatest choice when it comes to cheap flights.
Need to buy flight tickets on the go? With our app you can search for and book flights instantly from your smartphone. We show you the flights and when you’re ready to book we send you a direct link to the airline or travel agent.
With Skyscanner there are no added fees- just cheap flights.
No travel destination in mind? No problem. Our unique ‘Everywhere’ search function offers instant flight inspiration. Tell us when you want to fly and where you want to fly from, and we’ll do the rest. Our flight finder shows a list of available flights from your airport to destinations across the globe.
Fast, flexible and free, there’s no doubt about it- Skyscanner is the best way to compare flights and get great travel deals, wherever you are.
‘Everywhere’ search –Instant travel inspiration with a list of the cheapest flights from your nearest airport
Filter results by price, cabin class, airline, and take-off and landing times
Chart view: see prices across a whole week or month to find the best flight deals
Available in over 30 languages
Create a handy widget to display the latest flight prices for your previous searches
NOTE: This app is for business owners to manage their Yelp business pages. If you’re looking for the Yelp app that will help you discover great local businesses, go to https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.yelp.android
Use Yelp for Business Owners to:
• Track visitor engagement and customer leads from your Yelp Business Page.
• Respond to reviews with a private message or public comment.
• Respond to customer inquiries and messages.
• Upload and manage photos for your business.
• View reports on ad clicks from Yelp users (advertisers only)
• Report reviews and messages.
To get started, download the app and sign in with your business user credentials. If you haven’t yet claimed your business on Yelp, go to biz.yelp.com, and follow the steps to find your business and create your business user account.