JOIN US ON FACEBOOK http://www.facebook.com/BetaROM
- Banned and Restricted List.
- Deck validation tool.
- Card drawing simulator.
- Yugioh Card Rulings.
- Detailed deck breakdown.
- Yugioh Deck Builder Community.
- Yugioh calculator.
- Have your decks rated by others.
- Yugioh card WishList.
- Set up Yugioh card trades
- multi-language support
Try the FREE version first!
Difference from FREE version..
* NO Ads!
* multiple decks.
* deck validation tool.
* upload your deck(s) to be rated by others.
tags: yugioh, yu-gi-oh, game, yu gi oh
Double-tap to add a scroll; tap-and-hold for scroll details.
Tested on devices as early as Android 2.1 up to the most recent version.
For more Scrolls content visit scrollsguide.com
If you like Handy Construction Calculators or Construction Calc Pro, you'll LOVE this! (at half the price!)
This is a handy construction calculator that contains 30+ calculations for figuring:
*Linear Ft Cost
*Amps for Circuit
*Backfill with Slope
This app helps you keep track of cards left in your deck.
Create any deck you want, select it to play and easily click cards away as you draw them.
The simple design lets you see at a glance what cards are left in your deck and what is the chance to draw them as your next draw.
-You can create any deck you want.
-Two different ways to create decks. You can search for cards by name or by setting up filters.
-Save and load decks.
-Sort cards however you want to.
-Enable/disable coloring cards by type.
-Possibility to enable screen rotation in Play Screen if you need to keep your device in landscape orientation.
-Easily undo your last click if you misclicked a card.
Disclaimer: This is a very early version and there can still be lots of bugs and random crashes so don't be alarmed.
-Some card draw chances sometimes don't update until you try to scroll the list either up or down.
If you notice any more bugs or if it works weird on your device, or if you have some other suggestions, email me at firstname.lastname@example.org and I will look into it.
遊戯王 デッキ 遊戯王アプリ デッキビルダー
デッキ作成 カード ツール 共有 デッキレシピ
How much? How many? Quickly estimate cost and quantity – get EXACTLY what you need.
• Answers the questions you ask on the job every day: How many do I need? How much will it cost?
• Built-in answers for materials and spacing
• Get exactly what you need with built-in function keys and cost and percent functions
• Save time and money by eliminating estimating errors
• Convert between all standard building math dimensions
Ideal for contractors, trades people and estimating professionals who need to estimate materials and costs for concrete, fences, decks, bricks, tile, flooring, gravel, painting, drywall and paneling and more.
Built-in functions help you instantly calculate:
● Tile, Custom Tiles, Flooring, Drywall and Paneling
● Decks, Fencing, Studs and On-center Spacing
● Concrete, Blocks and Bricks
● Created by Calculated Industries, the originator of the award-winning Construction Master® calculators.
● Built-in help – just press and hold the desired key for full, clear definitions, explanations and examples of keystrokes.
● Easily calculate material costs and allowances using cost and percent (%) functions.
● Store coverage areas and spacing to instantly get accurate material estimates for your jobs and projects.
● Full dimensional calculator for all your linear, square area or cubic volume calculation needs.
Time-saving Utilities Include
● Works directly in Feet, Inches, Fractions, Yards and Meters – including square and cubic formats. No need to convert to decimals.
● Quickly and accurately calculate material requirements for Studs, 4x8, 4x9, 4x10, 4x12 Sheets, Board Feet, Floor Tiles, Blocks, Bricks, Gravel, and Paint.
● Board Feet and Cost per Unit functions calculate material cost estimates instantly.
● Entry Editing Backspace Key – with a swipe of a finger
● Haptic Feedback (optional)
● Cost per Unit: Solve unit cost and pricing
● Paperless Tape
● Memory Function
● User-Definable Preferences — set custom options: Fractions, Area, Volume.
Great solution for anyone needing material estimates such as: tile, paint, flooring, blocks, gravel, fences, decks and more.
Quickly size common machine design elements such as threads and interference fits and evaluate their stress conditions in seconds. As always, with built-in unit conversions, never worry about the unit scale again.
POST SECONDARY STUDENTS (Mechanical, Aerospace, Civil Engineering, etc...)
Make your problem sets, labs and design projects a breeze with pre-written formulae which are commonly taught in engineering schools. Improve the quality of your designs by including industry proven design components sized to suite your specific need early in the design stage.
Simplify your engineering calculations with:
- Reference equations & diagrams
- Integration of sub-equations - (Press the |Sub| button)
- Dynamic calculation
- Built-in unit conversion
- Prominent tabbed output display
- Simplified main screen layout with icons for quick identification
- Built-in component sizing and form standards
Either for reference or for double-checking, conveniently view each diagram and equation at the bottom of each calculator's screen in an easy to read graphical layout like you see in reference textbooks.
With the integration of sub-equations, you can benefit from the added ease of determining critical design inputs through additional equations if you have not determined the specific value beforehand. (Press the |Sub| button)
Dynamic calculation allows you to vary design parameters rapidly and see their result without ever having to re-calculate.
Input your parameters in standard units of measure in engineering without having to do your own conversions.
The prominent tabbed output display makes the answer always directly at hand by displaying the output(s) at the top of the screen. By grouping calculators that can output multiple design parameters in a compact and easy to use "tabbed" display, you can "swipe or tap" left and right on the output field and view all of your results.
1. Shaft Power
2. Shaft Torque
3. Parallel Key Sizing (USA Std., British Std.)
4. Parallel Key Stress
5. Spline Engagement Length
6. Spline Shear Stress
7. Interference Fit Pressure
8. Interference Fit Torque Transmission
9. Interference Fit Stress
10. Threaded Rod Tensile Stress (ISO/UNS)
11. Thread Shear Stress (ISO/UNS, Square, Acme, Buttress)
Units Conversions Supported:
Power: hp, kW, MW, W, ft-lb/min, BTU/min
Torque/Moment: M-m, N-mm, kN-m, kN-mm, lb-ft, lb-in, oz-ft, oz-in, kg-mm, kg-m, g-mm, g-m
Angular Velocity: RPM, rev/s, rad/min, rad/s, °/min, °/sec
Length: m, mm, um, nm, in, ft
Stress / Pressure: Pa, kPa, MPa, GPa, psi, kpsi
Area: m^2, mm^2, cm^2, um^2, nm^2, in^2, ft^2
Simple Solutions Droid is dedicated to providing you with simple solutions to your complex technical problems.
We appreciate any and all feedback on our Apps so we can help provide better solutions to you, our valued customers.
Please note that this product is intended as a reference tool only and is not a substitute for formal engineering design verification.
For other Apps and more information please visit our website at:
-- User reviews --
- "Worth every penny! This will catalog your entire collection, wish list, decks, stats of your decks, life counter, and card search...A++++"
- "Awesome by far the best MTG app on the market. I never play magic without this app."
- "Excellent App Best Magic app by far, well worth the price when I bought it. The trade feature and constant updates make this a magic players best friend"
- "Awesome app. Best life counter and trader there is. I don't regret purchasing it at all."
- "Great app Have no complaints. Has trader, life tracker, deck lists, etc. Worth it!"
- "Great app. I love the fact that I can now create, edit, and update my decks on the go. The stat tracker is a nifty function but I really like having a complete card database in an easy-to-use app like this. And the life counter is just gravy. Easily, EASILY worth the price. Probably the best app I have right now."
-- App Description --
From life counter with stats recording to deck building with in-app search and much more. Great on a phone, awesome in tablets!
Join MTG tracker on Facebook to get the latest news about the app and suggest new features (http://www.facebook.com/magictgtracker)
Thanks to our fans, MTG Tracker won the 3rd place as Best Reference App of 2011 http://bestappever.com/awards/2011/winner/refr
The app icon and the mana icons are not the "normal" ones because they are copyrighted material of WotC and they have explicitly asked us to remove them.
* Life counter and poison tracker (multiplayer)
* EDH (Commander) & 2HG modes for the life counter
* Deck Manager, with stats, mana curve and hand generator
* Card search (in app) up to date
* Trade functionality
* Player profiles / Decks per player
* Random Card search (great for Momir Basic)
* Card pricing (prices courtesy of TCGplayer.com and CardShark.com)
* Stats recording per player, deck and opponent deck (multiplayer stats are not recorded)
* Deck importer (Apprentice and MWS formats)
* Mana tracker (click on the pentagon at the right of players name)
* Wishlist / Collection
* Tournament mode
MTG Tracker does not know about the complex rules of the game Magic The Gathering ®. It is just a helper tool. Card images are retrieved from WotC servers.
Magic The Gathering ® (mtg) is a registered trademark of Wizards of the Coast.
This application is not affiliated to Wizards of the Coast or Magic The Gathering ® in any way.
Matrix Toolbox offers you section library to use for free, other modules can be purchased using auto-renewing subscriptions.
Using subscription you can get access to:
◦ Concrete code check M;Rd calculations according to EN;
◦ Concrete code check M;Rd calculations according to NEN-EN;
◦ Concrete code check V;Rd calculations according to EN;
◦ Concrete code check V;Rd calculations according to NEN-EN;
◦ Steel cross section code check calculations for EN;
◦ Steel cross section code check calculations for NEN-EN;
◦ Timber cross section code check calculations for EN;
◦ Timber cross section code check calculations for NEN-EN;
◦ Timber cross section code check calculations for NBN-EN;
To use the Material Calculator:
-enter the width, length, and thickness of your job,
-select the thickness in feet or inches
-click on either Rock w/ Fines (ie.,2A, 3A mod. 6x0, etc), Clean Rock (1B, 2B, #3, #4, etc) , Fines/Dust or Top Soil/Dirt
the Rock w/ Fines, Clean Rock, Fines/Dust and Top Soil/Dirt selections will automatically enter the density of the material
-click on the Calculate button
The calculator will estimate the number of tons of stone that you will need.
It gets rid of the tedious task of 'reducing' the levels manually (or typing into excel) and as a result eliminates the risk of errors in the calculations.
It also stores Stations/Benchmarks as Known Levels so you will always have these values close at hand and will never need to search in a survey book for the Station values again.
Whether you are simply transferring a level from one point to another or setting a line of levels with 1000+ readings, Levels Made Easy will speed up the process so much that you’ll wonder how you ever managed without it.
Once you have finished your survey you can export the data to an excel file and send to your desktop for either record purposes or to use the reduced levels for further calculations.
Levels Made Easy will save a site engineer an unprecedented amount of time and will undoubtedly reduce the common and costly leveling errors made on construction sites.
By searching 'Levels Made Easy' on Facebook you can ‘Like’ the app and have get step by step instructions how to use it via screenshots and their descriptions.
We hope you like our app and that you will find it very useful. If you have any suggestions on how it can be improved please leave a comment or email email@example.com - constructive criticism is always welcome! :)
More from developer
This comprehensive yet simple to use tool, calculates the total cost of a backyard deck and lists all the quantities of materials. *This is NOT a sq.ft. calculator! It uses INDUSTRY STANDARD ESTIMATING PRINCIPLES to give you the total amount of decking boards, joists, rim joists, beams, post, concrete, nails, screws, tax. It also adds in an amount for labor, overhead and profit. Material and tax costs are completely customizable before or after the totals are calculated.
How many times have you been out on an estimate and you get a total and the customer says, "Can you figure it using a composite or Ipe?" (or any other material). Now you can, in a matter of seconds by simply changing the cost in PREFERENCES in the menu. What about using 2x8, 2x10, 2x12? Simple. Just change the cost under preferences to reflect the cost of the size joist, beam or post you want.
Make changes in the "Preferences" to the material prices, joist spacing, beam spacing, post spacing, deck height, concrete footing depth, labor rate, overhead, profit, tax rate, and other cost. This tool will significantly reduce the time it takes to do an estimate and eliminate multiple math mistakes. This pro version has no ads and FREE support. Email or call the developer if you have any questions on how to use this software.
Current and existing downloaded apps will be for lifetime usage as we move to a pay per use and monthly subscription. So get it now and have it for ever at no additional cost.
Just enter the stair width, horizontal run, and railing length (if any). Then press calculate and you get your totals. Total linear ft. of Tread, Risers, Stringers, Beams, Posts, Concrete, Screws, Nails, Handrail, Intermediate rail, and Balusters. You also get all the cost of each item, tax on the material, a labor rate and an allowance for overhead and profit.
Each item can be adjusted for price before or after you enter the dimension and get your totals.
You can also change the stringer spacing, beam spacing, post spacing, concrete depth, newel post spacing, and baluster spacing. Go back to the totals page and everything gets updated automatically.
"All the calculations use industry standard estimating and material takeoff principals. Calculations were written by a carpenter/deck builder of over 35 years. If you are a Builder, Contractor, Deck Builder or Handyman this is an indispensable tool that will save hours off the time to estimate a project as well as eliminate mistakes. Equip all your estimators with this app." Kevin Michael JC. Master Carpenter.
Enter the length of the handrail, height of the handrail and length of post and you get all your total material and a calculated labor, overhead and profit. Material Cost, spacing, and rates for tax, labor, overhead and profit are all adjustable in the apps settings.
Currently, we wants to be sure the app is complete and error free so we are offering the purchased app to be available, with updates, for as long as you own the app. In the near future the app will only be available for a monthly subscription or a pay-per-use charge. So own it now and have it for life.
We are also open to suggested improvements and even will customize the app to fit your company needs.
Yestimators are designed and developed by Kevin M. Collins, professional builder and contractor with over 40 years in the building trades. All calculations are from industry standard estimating principals, used world wide. The initial software code was written by John Lombardo, B.S. in Computer Science, and author of Embedded Linux and Android Application Development. Other contributing programmers are Vo Minh Dat, software prodigy, working on Computer Science degree.