This application does not work on all devices. If this application does not work on your device, please email me and if we cannot get it to work after some troubleshooting I will issue you a refund.
This app Requires Root Access!
Permissions allows you to effectively control the permissions that apps which are installed onto your phone, via the market or some other source.
You must reboot before these changes take place and be aware that denying an app a permission that it is requesting may result in the app Force Closing.
Please us the backup feature with care! Always make backups of your device.
Permissions that have the potential to open up vulnerabilities are highlighted in red to quickly allow you to see what applications are using (and possibly exploiting) these permissions.
Permissions Viewer can help protect you and your data.
This is not a hacking tool. It will not allow you to remove any permissions. It provides information that helps you protect your privacy and uninstall unwanted apps.
Did you know that some of your apps can make phone calls, track your location, read your browsing history, SMS, contacts, calendar, photos, and share this information with third parties (ad networks, malicious sites, online criminals, spying governments...) without your knowledge? Install F-Secure App Permissions and protect your privacy.
WHAT OUR USERS ARE SAYING:
- "If you want to know about the permissions then this is the app for you".
- "Love it, more info than you ever likely want to know about your Apps!".
- "Should be in Android by default".
F-SECURE APP PERMISSIONS FEATURES AND BENEFITS:
- Requires ZERO permissions, which means that it is the MOST PRIVACY-FRIENDLY app you can find!
- Checks for apps that may threaten your privacy and notifies you during installation and updates.
- Multiple filters that make it easy for you to search apps based on their permissions.
- Comprehensive information about your apps: package, disk space, installation date, source...
- Easily uninstalls and rates any app.
- A simple and clean interface.
HOW TO USE F-SECURE APP PERMISSIONS:
- Compare the list of permissions for an app to its key features. There should always be a logical connection between them. For example, if an app is supposed to send messages, then it naturally requires messaging-related permissions.
- Uninstall any apps that may threaten your privacy if you don't use them frequently.
Start protecting your privacy and uninstalling unwanted apps - download it now, completely free.
UPGRADE TO TOTAL SECURITY
- Try F-Secure Key, a revolutionary tool that gives you easy, effortless control over all of your important passwords: http://bit.ly/1lZWkrk
- Try F-Secure Freedome, a super-simple security and online privacy solution for your smartphone and tablet: http://bit.ly/1hXpLbn
- Try Younited. With our service, you'll always have your photos, movies and other files with you. That means a secure space for all your stuff, combined with privacy and the fun of smart sharing: http://bit.ly/1mQw4B9
- Try F-Secure Safe. Internet security for all devices. Stay safe wherever life takes you: http://bit.ly/1mQvUKa
F-Secure is an internationally recognised security solution vendor that protects millions of mobile and computer users daily.
This tool is able to browse permissions of installed apps and generate various permissions reports (such as which apps have permissions of automatically startup, sending SMS, etc). Most importantly, it allows us to remove permissions of apps and apk files WITHOUT ROOT access.
Keep your mobile secure and private from malicious apps, freely remove the permission you do not trust, then try Advanced Permission Manager!
[The free version has the limitation of 10 apps modification]
Fix permissions should do the same thing the script does which is available in almost all recoveries, The benefit to this app is that you don't need to reboot into recovery mode to fix those apps that are FC.
I will be adding a fix all option here soon.
Sometimes flashing roms, playing with permissions, or performing other root operation can cause the Android system to forget which UID is associated with an application. In reality it does not forget this, it just issues the app a new id and is oblivious to the fact that it already had an id. When this occurs some apps can start force closing due to the UID mismatch between the UID that the system has assigned to the app and the UID that owns that apps data directory.
This app will resolve these problems. If you have an app constantly force closing you can try using this app to see if it will resolve the issue. Simply select an app in the list below and I will do the rest :)
There is also a donate version of this app in the market if you would like to donate for my work.
Xposed mod required.
- List apps per permissions and one-tap to toggle
- List permission per apps and one click to revoke
- Permission detail
- Tiny apps (<50kb)
Very easy and intuitive UIs.
With Apps Permissions, you can see which permissions your app has. Run it, and think about which publishers you really trust. Then start uninstalling suspicious apps...
This app requires no permissions ;-)
Base on your settings, this app will automatically turn OFF location and network connections when it detects that certain apps are running, thus leaving the apps no chance of leaking your data. After the apps finish running, pull down notification bar and you'll easily turn network and location services back on.
It works on both non-rooted and rooted devices.
Alternatively, this app can be used as an ad-blocker or data saver.
Keywords: privacy protection, privacy protect, permission control, block Internet, block location, block permission, reject permission, ad block, save data, data saver, permission denied, permission denial, no root, data leak, privacy, protect privacy, permission block
The app is now open-sourced! Grab the source code here:
Elle permet d'obtenir une liste exhaustive des packages installés sur le téléphone ainsi qu'une liste exhaustive de leurs permissions respectives.
Il est possible de chercher un package en fonction des catégories de permissions qu'il comporte ou bien directement par permission.
La liste exhaustive des processus permet d'identifier quels packages partagent un processus, ce qui permet d'identifier des permissions implicites.
Pour plus d'informations, veuillez vous referez à l'application demo ci-contre https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=fr.prados.add.permission&hl=fr
This experimental app is able to reduce any permission in an app - while enabling the user experience
Because of Permission Manager being experimental tool, we recommend that at this stage, only install if you are a skillful user.
We are just getting started and have many more surprises and functionality we would share with you soon...
Please take a minute to read the tutorial before you start and understand the process of permission reduction - and share with us any comment and feedback you may have along the way...
also, while reducing permissions - it may happen that a certain permission you would like to reduce will cause the app to crash, this is OK and if that happens please take a second to report that to us.
PLEASE DONNOT USE IT ON YOUR ANDROID 4.4.2 DEVICE, THANKS!!!!
Shortcut for launching the Android's Hidden App Permission Manager. Control Permissions For Individual Apps!
Just only a quick launcher for App ops;
Just work above Android 4.3 (Jelly Bean, Kitkat, etc.).
If you like me, please share to your friends, thanks!
KITKAT is supported NOW, please UPGRADE it, thanks!!!
Thanks for Eaggle Tian's great help to support android 4.4 (Kitkat) !!!