This application does not work on all devices. If this application does not work on your device, please email me and if we cannot get it to work after some troubleshooting I will issue you a refund.
This app Requires Root Access!
Permissions allows you to effectively control the permissions that apps which are installed onto your phone, via the market or some other source.
You must reboot before these changes take place and be aware that denying an app a permission that it is requesting may result in the app Force Closing.
Please us the backup feature with care! Always make backups of your device.
• Instantly On
• No bells and whistles just Pure Flashlight
• eye pleasing design and Secure with No Extra Permissions
• Auto-on when app launched
Camera Permission: For Flashlight LED access - some phones require camera permission
Note: Note that some devices don't have a camera led, In those cases this app does not work.
Permissions that have the potential to open up vulnerabilities are highlighted in red to quickly allow you to see what applications are using (and possibly exploiting) these permissions.
Permissions Viewer can help protect you and your data.
This is not a hacking tool. It will not allow you to remove any permissions. It provides information that helps you protect your privacy and uninstall unwanted apps.
Did you know that some of your apps can make phone calls, track your location, read your browsing history, SMS, contacts, calendar, photos, and share this information with third parties (ad networks, malicious sites, online criminals, spying governments...) without your knowledge? Install F-Secure App Permissions and protect your privacy.
WHAT OUR USERS ARE SAYING:
- "If you want to know about the permissions then this is the app for you".
- "Love it, more info than you ever likely want to know about your Apps!".
- "Should be in Android by default".
F-SECURE APP PERMISSIONS FEATURES AND BENEFITS:
- Requires ZERO permissions, which means that it is the MOST PRIVACY-FRIENDLY app you can find!
- Checks for apps that may threaten your privacy and notifies you during installation and updates.
- Multiple filters that make it easy for you to search apps based on their permissions.
- Comprehensive information about your apps: package, disk space, installation date, source...
- Easily uninstalls and rates any app.
- A simple and clean interface.
HOW TO USE F-SECURE APP PERMISSIONS:
- Compare the list of permissions for an app to its key features. There should always be a logical connection between them. For example, if an app is supposed to send messages, then it naturally requires messaging-related permissions.
- Uninstall any apps that may threaten your privacy if you don't use them frequently.
Start protecting your privacy and uninstalling unwanted apps - download it now, completely free.
UPGRADE TO TOTAL SECURITY
- Try F-Secure Key, a revolutionary tool that gives you easy, effortless control over all of your important passwords: http://bit.ly/1lZWkrk
- Try F-Secure Freedome, a super-simple security and online privacy solution for your smartphone and tablet: http://bit.ly/1hXpLbn
- Try Younited. With our service, you'll always have your photos, movies and other files with you. That means a secure space for all your stuff, combined with privacy and the fun of smart sharing: http://bit.ly/1mQw4B9
- Try F-Secure Safe. Internet security for all devices. Stay safe wherever life takes you: http://bit.ly/1mQvUKa
F-Secure is an internationally recognised security solution vendor that protects millions of mobile and computer users daily.
if you want work on android 4.4.2 ,you device need rooted,
if your device is android 4.4.2,first launch need root auth,then reboot.
reboot completed you can use AppOps!
Works on Android 4.3 or higher
App permissions manager
If you want to uninstall this app,you can use this https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.findsdk.apppermission.uninstall
or delete /system/priv-app/AppOps.apk
Tips: App icon design by Sing Chu. Thanks very much.
This tool is able to browse permissions of installed apps and generate various permissions reports (such as which apps have permissions of automatically startup, sending SMS, etc). Most importantly, it allows us to remove permissions of apps and apk files WITHOUT ROOT access.
Keep your mobile secure and private from malicious apps, freely remove the permission you do not trust, then try Advanced Permission Manager!
[The free version has the limitation of 10 apps modification]
Base on your settings, this app will automatically turn OFF location and network connections when it detects that certain apps are running, thus leaving the apps no chance of leaking your data. After the apps finish running, pull down notification bar and you'll easily turn network and location services back on.
It works on both non-rooted and rooted devices.
Alternatively, this app can be used as an ad-blocker or data saver.
Keywords: privacy protection, privacy protect, permission control, block Internet, block location, block permission, reject permission, ad block, save data, data saver, permission denied, permission denial, no root, data leak, privacy, protect privacy, permission block
The app is now open-sourced! Grab the source code here:
If double-click on the power button doesn't work well for you, go to settings and select "Double-tap on ear speaker". Please note this option works only when the screen is on, as to conserve battery power. You may also want to select "Allow double-tap only on lock screen", to prevent accidental triggers of the flashlight when you touch the ear speaker.
Please note some phones go into deep sleep, and are difficult to be awaken. Make sure the phone screen lights on - only then you are sure the power button click was accepted by the phone. Sometimes it is better to first wake your phone, and then do the double click.
Also, it will not work while Face Unlock is present, because the camera interferes with the Flashlight function.
- If the flashlight turns on for no apparent reason, try changing the number of clicks to 3, or experiment with the click speed slider.
- For those annoyed that the double-click locks their phone, go to Android settings>Security>uncheck "Power button instantly locks"
- Make sure the app is excluded from any task killers or memory cleaners you may have.
- The app might be conflicting with other flashlight apps, so make sure to uninstall them.
- Make sure the proximity sensor is not covered while you do the clicks
- The app detects that the power button is clicked by observing the screen change from on to off and vice versa. Make sure every click changes the screen state, as some phones do not register some of the power button presses (if it's too quick the phone decides it was a mistake and does not light the screen at all)
- For those worried about power consumption, we can assure you the app drains no battery while flashlight is not on. Of course if you leave your flashlight constantly on, your battery will drain quickly.
- If the light comes on too slow, it is probably due to slow hardware. To turn on the flashlight, any similar app has to open a camera instance, which we all know can be a slow process on some phones (especially from deep sleep).
- If you read something on the phone, and the screen goes off, and you press the power button to wake it up again, the flashlight will turn on. You can either change the app's settings to triple-click, or set the click speed to some faster value.
- Users of phones that can be awaken with double-tap on the screen (LG phones notably) can use this app too - just make sure to double-tap to wake, then double-tap to sleep quick enough.
For those wondering why the app needs access to the camera - The flashlight is tied to the camera hardware, so it could be controlled only through the camera interface. All flashlight apps are like this.
Follow us on:
Twitter : https://twitter.com/Shumoapp
Facebook : https://www.facebook.com/pages/Shumoapp/781074948614028?ref=play_store
Google+ : https://plus.google.com/116397644352711588827
Xposed mod required.
- List apps per permissions and one-tap to toggle
- List permission per apps and one click to revoke
- Permission detail
- Tiny apps (<50kb)
Very easy and intuitive UIs.
**** THIS APPLICATION WILL NOT ROOT THE DEVICE ****
**** THIS APPLICATION DOES NOT REQUIRE ROOT ACCESS ****
*Feel free to email me with any questions(even if you need help in getting proper superuser access or your phone is brick). We always reply!*
The goal of this application is to provide the newest Android user with a simple and reliable method to check their device for root (administrator/superuser) access and allow user to check busy box. This is a very simple and easy to use application to notify the user whether or not they have properly setup root (superuser).This application will also allow user to check installation of busy box with one click.
This application will test your device for busy box and root access using a very simple, quick and reliable method without requiring root access. The su binary is the most common binary used on Android devices to manage and grant root access. Root Checker Pro will check and verify that su binary is located in a standard location on the device. Root Checker Pro will also confirm the proper permissions and flags on the su binary in addition to testing that access is granted by the su binary.
Many times users experience issues along the path of installing, configuring and gaining root access. For some users the process can seem complex while for others the process can seem simple. Regardless of the user's technical skill set, Root Checker Pro, will quickly and correctly verify whether or not root access is 100% functioning. The process of confirming root access is sometimes known by other terms such as, gaining superuser access or gaining administrator access. Root Checker Pro covers all these terms as they relate to one core function, being able to execute commands with root access.
If the SuperSU or Superuser applications are installed and working properly, these applications will prompt the user to accept or deny the root access request from Root Checker Pro. It’s all your wish to give su permissions to app. Accepting or Denying the request will allow Root Checker Pro to check for root access. Denying the request will not result in reporting of no root access.
Please don’t leave negative feedback about a bug or concern or how to have proper superuser. Instead, please email us - email@example.com with your feedback, suggestions and comments!
Suggestions are always welcome. We do our best to assist as many people as possible and appreciate all the support that has made this application successful! Thank you!
Chrome User Agent switcher allows you to change to the way your Chrome Browser is viewed on the internet.
Essentially masquerading your browser allowing you to view or visit websites that prevent or allow usage based on Operating system or browser type.
Known Issue: Upgrades to 1.1.0+ may need to uninstall and reinstall the app.
- 11 Supplied User Agent options
- alternate sort orders
- icons for the most popular devices
- option to launch Chrome on selection
- Chrome or Chrome beta
- edit and customize each user agent string
- delete user agents you do not want
- add new user agents strings
- LONG PRESS ON AGENT TO EDIT
Password Manager, Text Encryption and File Encryption are integrated in the all-in-one solution.
● Password Vault: Store and manage all passwords, PINs, and notes in one secure place protected by one master password. Import/Export function is available (compressed, fully encrypted .pwv file format or unencrypted, editable .xml file format).
● Text Encryptor: Keep your messages, notes and other texts safe from unintended readers. Use the internal database or just copy/paste to/from your favorite applications. A password is set for the current encryption/decryption session, and you may have an unlimited number of passwords for any purpose (notes, emails, social networking, communication with persons A, B, C, ...).
● File Encryptor: Securely encrypt your private and confidential files or whole folders. Wiping (secure delete) feature is included.
● Other Utils: Password Generator, Clipboard Cleaner, Algorithm Benchmark, ...
● Everything is encrypted using strong encryption algorithms: AES (Rijndael) 256bit, RC6 256bit, Serpent 256bit, Blowfish 256bit/448bit, Twofish 256bit, GOST 256bit + Threefish 1024bit (for S.S.E. Pro Version) ciphers are available.
● Minimal permissions. No ads.
❖ Cross-platform desktop versions (Windows, Linux, Mac OS X, ...) of the Text Encryptor and File Encryptor are available on: http://www.paranoiaworks.mobi
❖ Paranoia Text Encryption for iOS (iPhone/iPad/iPod) is available.
● This software is Open Source project – we have nothing to hide, so you can have securely hidden everything you need.
(as open source, this software is published under TSU - §740.13(e) encryption export license exception)
● If you notice any problems with this application, you are welcome to contact us via email. Comments do not allow us to communicate to you properly - so it's hard to help you.
★ KitKat (Android 4.4) users FAQ
Issue: File Encryptor sub application - External SD Card is read only - message: EACCESS (Permission denied).
Answer: Android 4.4 does not allow write access to the external SD card to any app except for preinstalled apps (preinstalled by device, or system image manufacturer). We can do absolutely nothing about this issue. The only solution is to root your device and change permissions (for example: http://technofaq.org/posts/2014/04/fixing-external-sd-card-write-issue-on-android-kitkat ) or upgrade to Android 5.
Alternatively - Create the following directory (on your external SD card):
The app should have write permissions in this folder.
This app also lets you use your screen as a light in case a dimmer light is needed. The screen light button is located on the side so that it can be conveniently pressed while holding the phone backwards. If you want to move the screen light button just long-press it. This helps if you are left-handed and want it on the other side or just want to minimize the button.
The idea was to keep it simple and straightforward. There are not buttons on the middle of the screen so that you can hold the phone securely without accidentally turning on or off the flashlight like what happens on other flashlight apps.
"Take pictures and videos." This permission is to use the LED on the camera to provide the light. No actual pictures or videos are taken. It just needs the permission to use the camera's LED.
"Prevent phone from sleeping." This permission is required to keep the light on while the phone's screen is off.
"Control flashlight." This permission is used on phones to turn the LED light on.
***If you have any issues, just send them in.
Send in the issue, the phone model, and android version.
Flashlight App, Motorola Flashlight, Simple Flashlight, Easy Flashlight, Straight-forward Flashlight, Screen Light and Flashlight App.
- Easy to turn the light on / off
- Easy / straight forward display
If you encounter any problems or bugs please contact us!
It supports both screen torch and LED flash torch modes (hardware permitting), allowing you to choose the most appropriate option for your needs.
Easytorch uses a simple toggle system combined with chunky buttons, to provide you with full control of the torches on/off state, whilst allowing instant access to both screen and flash torch modes.
The torch’s user friendly interface, automatic max brightness settings, simple control system, and screen/flash toggle option mode, all help to provide you with a handy light to illuminate those dark places.