This application does not work on all devices. If this application does not work on your device, please email me and if we cannot get it to work after some troubleshooting I will issue you a refund.
This app Requires Root Access!
Permissions allows you to effectively control the permissions that apps which are installed onto your phone, via the market or some other source.
You must reboot before these changes take place and be aware that denying an app a permission that it is requesting may result in the app Force Closing.
Please us the backup feature with care! Always make backups of your device.
This is not a hacking tool. It will not allow you to remove any permissions. It provides information that helps you protect your privacy and uninstall unwanted apps.
Did you know that some of your apps can make phone calls, track your location, read your browsing history, SMS, contacts, calendar, photos, and share this information with third parties (ad networks, malicious sites, online criminals, spying governments...) without your knowledge? Install F-Secure App Permissions and protect your privacy.
WHAT OUR USERS ARE SAYING:
- "If you want to know about the permissions then this is the app for you".
- "Love it, more info than you ever likely want to know about your Apps!".
- "Should be in Android by default".
F-SECURE APP PERMISSIONS FEATURES AND BENEFITS:
- Requires ZERO permissions, which means that it is the MOST PRIVACY-FRIENDLY app you can find!
- Checks for apps that may threaten your privacy and notifies you during installation and updates.
- Multiple filters that make it easy for you to search apps based on their permissions.
- Comprehensive information about your apps: package, disk space, installation date, source...
- Easily uninstalls and rates any app.
- A simple and clean interface.
HOW TO USE F-SECURE APP PERMISSIONS:
- Compare the list of permissions for an app to its key features. There should always be a logical connection between them. For example, if an app is supposed to send messages, then it naturally requires messaging-related permissions.
- Uninstall any apps that may threaten your privacy if you don't use them frequently.
Start protecting your privacy and uninstalling unwanted apps - download it now, completely free.
UPGRADE TO TOTAL SECURITY
- Try F-Secure Key, a revolutionary tool that gives you easy, effortless control over all of your important passwords: http://bit.ly/1lZWkrk
- Try F-Secure Freedome, a super-simple security and online privacy solution for your smartphone and tablet: http://bit.ly/1hXpLbn
- Try F-Secure Safe. Internet security for all devices. Stay safe wherever life takes you: http://bit.ly/1mQvUKa
F-Secure is an internationally recognised security solution vendor that protects millions of mobile and computer users daily.
This tool is able to browse permissions of installed apps and generate various permissions reports (such as which apps have permissions of automatically startup, sending SMS, etc). Most importantly, it allows us to remove permissions of apps and apk files WITHOUT ROOT access.
Keep your mobile secure and private from malicious apps, freely remove the permission you do not trust, then try Advanced Permission Manager!
[The free version has the limitation of 10 apps modification]
if you want work on android 4.4.2 ,you device need rooted,
if your device is android 4.4.2,first launch need root auth,then reboot.
reboot completed you can use AppOps!
Works on Android 4.3 or higher
App permissions manager
If you want to uninstall this app,you can use this https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.findsdk.apppermission.uninstall
or delete /system/priv-app/AppOps.apk
Tips: App icon design by Sing Chu. Thanks very much.
PLEASE DONNOT USE IT ON YOUR ANDROID 4.4.2 DEVICE, THANKS!!!!
Shortcut for launching the Android's Hidden App Permission Manager. Control Permissions For Individual Apps!
Just only a quick launcher for App ops;
Just work above Android 4.3 (Jelly Bean, Kitkat, etc.).
If you like me, please share to your friends, thanks!
KITKAT is supported NOW, please UPGRADE it, thanks!!!
Thanks for Eaggle Tian's great help to support android 4.4 (Kitkat) !!!
The light turns on when you open the app.
It turns off by either tapping the app or exiting the app by swiping down.
Permission to access the camera is necessary to turn on the flash LED.
I guess now Android lumps that in with the microphone now?
Here's the permissions in my code (manifest):