It's simply best. It is the best dic.
great dict app i love it
Great app, but some problems This app lets me check lots of dictionaries at the same time, which is great. However, I recently added a few Japanese dictionaries to the app and now I can't access my old Chinese groups or create new ones without SeederDict crashing. Before this everything was fantastic. I hope the issue gets resolved because I find this app very helpful. Craig - on a TF300 running 4.1
decent decent stardict dict,,, can only show one index of a specific dict while typing,
How to sound After updated, unable to use sound.mdd. Can't find guidance either.
Prefer tabbed or expandable view Can render unicode, nice but some improvement if can. Make it tabbed or expandable view. Xml or html? not render well (much space indent for phone, code of font colors... remain).
* Fix the crash problem in new Android version
* Fix memory leak in core lib
* Support multiple user storage locations
* Support Android 1.6+
* Fix speech input list
* Polish the content rending of the jinshan format
* TTS Support for term and content
* Voice recognition for input
* Inter-Application APIs (ColorDict API)
* Support PowerWord(Jingshan Ciba) dictionary file format