goood dict app this exactly what I want. same as istartdict. data on sd.
It's simply best. It is the best dic.
No options to add dictionaries
great dict app i love it
Great app, but some problems This app lets me check lots of dictionaries at the same time, which is great. However, I recently added a few Japanese dictionaries to the app and now I can't access my old Chinese groups or create new ones without SeederDict crashing. Before this everything was fantastic. I hope the issue gets resolved because I find this app very helpful. Craig - on a TF300 running 4.1
decent decent stardict dict,,, can only show one index of a specific dict while typing,
* Fix the crash problem in new Android version
* Fix memory leak in core lib
* Support multiple user storage locations
* Support Android 1.6+
* Fix speech input list
* Polish the content rending of the jinshan format
* TTS Support for term and content
* Voice recognition for input
* Inter-Application APIs (ColorDict API)
* Support PowerWord(Jingshan Ciba) dictionary file format