Checkout our premium app "HiddenEye Plus", which has a host of new features
* Enable screen security lock on your phone.
* Install and launch the app "HiddenEye"
* Set the Security Status to ON.
* Activate the device admin for Hidden Eye and that's it. You are now ready for the action.
HOW TO UNINSTALL ?
* Set the Security Status to "OFF"
* Uninstall the app now.
Sync with Dropbox
All the images that are captured is stored in "HiddenEye" folder within the DCIM folder on your phone. If you have configured Dropbox to sync your Photos folder, then Hiddeneye pictures will also be synced with your dropbox account.
Android detects failed attempts ONLY if passcode has atleast 4 letters or points, so as HiddenEye
This app may not work on all devices, you will need to just try it out and see if it works for your device. Email me if it doesn't work on your device. Does not take pictures on Nexus devices
PLEASE DO NOT LEAVE YOUR ISSUES ON THE COMMENT SECTION AS I CANNOT REACH YOU FOR ANY CLARIFICATIONS. EMAIL YOUR ISSUES TO "email@example.com" BEFORE LEAVING IT ON THE COMMENT SECTION.
Like our Facebook page to stay connected to updates on HiddenEye and other exciting products that we are working on.
Worried that your phone does not have front camera. With HiddenEye, now you can know the someone has tried to snoop into your phone. You can also trigger sound if someone is trying to unlock your phone with wrong password thrice. You will see a place holder image instead of a real picture. If you have a front camera, then you will see the real picture of the intruder.
Once you unlock your phone, you will be shown the photographs of the people who tried unlocking your phone in your absence. Sounds interesting ! Try it and let us know if you have any suggestion to improve it further.
CAMERA = Uses the front camera to picture the intruder.
VIBRATE = Notification Alert generated when wrong password is entered.
INTERNET, ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE = Needs to display Ads on the app.
WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE:Store captured images on the phone, so that its available for you to sync to Dropbox.
If you own a firearm, this is the app for you!
Gun Safe is rated one of the 15 Best Hunting and Fishing Apps for 2014 by Game and Fish Magazine.
Gun Safe is rated one of the Best 35 Deer Hunting Apps for Android and iPhone by Advanced Hunter
Gun Safe is totally secure storage for your firearms information.
Store data about firearms, ammunition, permits, memberships and range sessions in a 256-bit AES encrypted database.
Gun Safe requires NO network permissions.
All data and pictures are encrypted.
Innovative features make Gun Safe the best firearms app available.
• Store your gun inventory data, ammunition stock, and other firearm information
• Record sales details for each gun
• View/Print PDF Bill of Sale for a gun.
• For devices running Android KitKat the PDF File is populated with sale information
• Track your NFA items.
• View firearm and CCW laws by state. Concealed carry reciprocity shown on map.
• Convenient ammunition filter for viewing total rounds per caliber
• Export your gun, ammunition, permit, and range session data to CSV file
• Unlimited photos for every item stored
• Easy data entry through helpful auto-complete text fields
• Complete storage of your firearms details, for easy reporting in case of theft. Great for insurance purposes.
• Keep track of all your accessories. Even associate certain accessories to a gun.
Monitor range progress easily with Gun Safe.
• Inventory your ammunition
• Easily record permit and membership information- keep track of expiration dates
• Photograph and score your targets. Average groupings display in app!
Gun Safe keeps your data secure.
• Secure database backup- utilize local storage, or cloud services, including Google Drive and Dropbox
• Quick locking and full database purging capabilities
• Password protection and NO back doors!
Gun Safe is the best app to keep all your firearms accessible and secure! Download it today.
A feature-limited Free Version of Gun Safe is available on the Google Play Store at free.gunsafeapp.com
The main features are:
- No snooze button
- 4 difficult math questions
- View alarm time or cancel the alarm via the notification bar
- Alarm set indicator in the notification bar
Features to come:
- Recurring alarms
- Alarm schedule
- More difficult?
35mm or 1 1/4" and meters up to 16 m3/hr volume.
Calculations are required, well not any more..... select the type of meter, input the lengths of pipe that have or will be installed in the property press calculate
It is so simple no more tables or decimal points to get wrong.
It even tells you what type of purge procedure should be used.
Check out the tutorial video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QGvSdY__PM8
if your having problems email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Once downloaded the Licensing Service requires validation, this must be done via the phones CELLULAR DATA not through Wi-FI.
This is a time management tool for managing and analyzing your time spending on apps. How much time you spend on your favorite apps? Do you spend too much on games? We always forget the time when we are enjoying our apps!
★ App Usage Statistics (by time and no. of access)
★ App Usage Chart (pie / line / stacked bar / bar chart)
★ Timer on Screen to keep track the time used
★ App Usage Alerts (Sound and Color)
★ Quota Setup by Single App or App Group
★ Password Protection
★ App Access History
★ Export / Import Usage and History to SD card
This app keeps timer for selected apps. It will show a timer on top of the apps to remind your usages today / this week / this month. Based on the timer, you can determine if you are spending too many times on a particular apps. It works like a quota.
It also keeps history and you can study and analyse your usage patterns. It help you to save your valuable time wisely. You can also see your improvement over time. It is a must have app for app addicts.
2.0.113 Now support Android 5 (lollipop, require permission PACKAGE_USAGE_STATS)
2.0.105 Xiaomi fix (小米、紅米)
2.0.103 Bug fix, update icon
* Fix for Nexus 5
* Fix chart margin problem for HD devices
2.0.100 Enforce READ_EXTERNAL_STORAGE permission for Kitkat (Read SD card fonts / import function), minor fixes (4.4+)
2.0.99 Larger chart font size for HD devices
2.0.98 Start On Boot option, optimize for HD res
2.0.96 Alert Sound
2.0.92-95 Group Alert
2.0.90 Protection level, App Alert (Usage)
2.0.85 Password protection, large chart, chart font size
2.0.82 Notification fix (4.3+)
2.0.80 Export / Import to SD card, app details page
2.0.77 Show No. of Access
2.0.74 Clear history
2.0.72 Charts to analyze usages (pie / line / stacked bar / bar chart), history, activities, timer prefix