The Counting Parrots Game is an educational tool that teaches children mathematical skills: including counting, addition, associating numbers with quantities, and simple equations. The game also strengthens motor skills and memory.
Counting Parrots Game is suitable for any child up to a Year One ability level, and provides educational games and fun maths (math)-based learning for children in preschool and kindergarten.
The app is fun, friendly and easy to use: with no in-app purchases and no third-party ads. Try it now, for a free, safe, and fun way to educate your children. We are 100% committed to child safety.
Your children will learn math, learn to count, understand how to associate numbers with quantities, practice patterns and grouping, work on simple equations, and strengthen fine motor skills and memory.
• Increase maths (math) confidence
• Helps children master maths (math) skills
• Fun, engaging and effective
• Aligned to your school’s math curriculum
• Played by millions of children!
In Counting Parrots Game, the children have a simple goal – they must teach the parrots how to fly. They share in the success with an animated celebration that lets them know they have “won” the game.
Each time they play, they have a different combination of experiences. The children will have a blast teaching the parrot to fly – just don’t tell them it’s educational!
So, while your beloved little ones are having fun playing, you can rest assured they are learning and acquiring significant foundation skills.
Children will play and learn:
• How to recognize numbers
• How to do simple counting and repetition
• Essential numeracy skills
• Basic mathematical skills
• How to understand math concepts
And much more…
You can download Counting Parrots Game for your child and help them learn numbers and basic mathematics.
Our philosophy is “learn through the joy of play”. Assisted by our fun, colorful parrot animations and graphics, the Counting Parrots game helps to educate and entertain children. We designed the game to be noncompetitive, leveraging only a child’s innate desire to learn, and feel capable as skills are developed.
The free version of the app includes three stages and features 1-10, while the paid version has all five stages and extends from 10-20.
Each game is random, so no two games are ever alike. The Counting Parrots Game delivers unique mathematics and numbers learning challenges, every time the children play.
The app is compatible with all devices, including Android, iPad and iPhone.
• One-time app fee and no other hidden charges
• No in-app purchase obligations or requirements
• No redirections to paid opportunities
• No advertising
Here are some important educational features the game will teach children:
• Promotes the pleasure in the development of maths (math) skills from toddler through nursery (kindergarten) and preschool.
• Each child moves at a self-directed pace
• Age-appropriate learning
• Improves number recognition
• Increases maths confidence
• Helps children master maths skills
• Aligned to your school’s maths curriculum
• Your child can learn math by themselves
• Fun, engaging and effective
• Improves following of instructions
• Reinforces relationship between numbers and amounts
• Teaches counting, grouping, recognition, size comparison, simple equations
• Stimulates and enhances memory development through both rote learning and creative thinking
• Encourages development of critical thinking skills to determine correct answers
• Delivers immediate feedback essential to the youngest learners
• Enhances fine motor skills with drawing projects
So, don’t wait! Download the free version of Counting Parrots, and sharpen your child’s maths skills.
If you have any question or need help, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org