YING is the fun and easy app to share time and skills between friends and community. A transaction platform that allows you to keep track of the time you give to support your friends and causes you care about. In return you will earn and redeem a complimentary currency called Time Credits™ (1 hour of service time = 1 Time Credit) The platform is an easy way to access services available amongst members in your local community while sharing your skills with people in the YING community.
YING makes both the needs and assets of individuals and communities clearly visible and places them within On Demand platform that matches them for the easy exchange of time and services. People can offer both their time and skills to other people and organizations in an easy and convenient way - and receive services in a similar fashion.
Just fill in your preferences and start earning and redeeming Time Credits™ today. Keep track of your transactions and have access to view the activity within the YING global community with a message or emoji combo of your choice, then comment and like all your favorite time and skill-sharing moments.
MUST HAVE REFERRAL CODE TO APPLY-EMAIL email@example.com for more information
• Locate Skill-Sharing Services in a non-cash marketplace on-demand.
• Find friends on YING automatically by syncing your Facebook or phone contacts.
• Earn and Redeem Time Credits™ easily and quickly.
• Volunteer for Causes and earn Time Credits™
Earning and Redeeming within the YING community is easy—here’s how it works:
- Just open the app and select your skill sharing preferences. Skills you want to share and skills you need.
- The app serves you up recommendations for matches based upon your skill preferences
- Through recommendations start earning Time Credits™ and redeeming services. You can also search for earning opportunities by Time Credit value, neighborhood, categories, and more.
- After the YING exchange, you can rate and provide feedback to help us improve the YING experience.
Time Credits are currently used in over 38 countries and skill sharing services range from Help At Home, Arts and Culture, Education, Wellness and much more.