Not intuitive I downloaded the app for the sole purpose of live streaming games while I travel. I feel like I've looked everywhere and still cannot figure out how to live stream. Add a button, or menu item in the main nav to make this much easier!
Latest Update is Horrible No access to league content after recent update. Can't view league scores and other team schedules or rosters. This app used to be all I needed to follow the NFL. Now that it provides no league info it is pretty useless. Uninstalling it and looking for a better app.
BEARS Great application, gotta keep up with my Bears daily. (Even though they haven't made the playoffs in years) tho I can't figure out how to watch games on this app.
New upgrade terrible Since the newest upgrade cannot read any newfeeds when I click on them program stops. Can still view video clips but no reading of newsfeeds.FIX THE PROBLEM
You changed a good thing! Why why why would you do away with all the league standings and info!? Terrible choice to take it away. Bye until you fix.
Live stream When I go to live stream a game, it takes me to a link and tells me that I need to download the official Chicago Bears app. So basically I've downloaded an app that's telling me to download itself.
- Updated design and navigation
- Contextualized app experience that delivers the most relevant features to you based on status of the game
- New game stats and top performers content cards
- Personalized news feed of favorite players
- Enhanced social media interface for embedded images in Tweets
- Added support for NFL highlight videos