The app does not play audio continuously without stopping. It'll play between 30-35min then cut off. I have to quit the app and restart the audio from the cut off point. THE OTHER PROBLEM is that I have to turn off wifi in order for the app to fully load. With wifi on it only loads a blue and white bar, but once I turn off wifi it loads fully. Weird glitch because it never did that before the last two updates. To be able to listen to the radio broadcasts of the games, get FakeGPS Free. Then move the area marker to Texas and it'll allow for listening again.
Used to be able to hear the games. Now they took it away. Pathetic! Instant uninstall
Great app!!! Could you enable the app to continously run audio when you leave the app. It cuts off after 15 minutes or so.
Thank you for changing the format back! Now I can read articles without sifting through video and audio.
Damn app won't open how can you do that 2 my Damn Cowboys Man fix this NOW!!!!
Its awesome because you get to know when they play and who there playing against
- Bug fixes and performance improvements
- Bug fixes and performance improvements.
- Easier way to view upcoming live event information
- Updated design and navigation
- Contextualized app experience that delivers the most relevant features to you based on status of the game
- New game stats and top performers content cards
Officially licensed football card trader of the NFL and NFL Players Incorporated
Your official and definitive companion to the world’s most watched league
Featuring English Premier League, UEFA Champions League, Bundesliga and MLS.