This is the official mobile app of the New York Giants. Make your Android device a unique part of your game-day experience for all Giants games. Do you want to catch breaking news of the team? See real-time statistics for every drive? Watch video-on-demand clips of press conferences and player interviews? Follow post-game blogs and pre-game previews of the matchups?
Now, you can stay in touch with the Giants anytime, anywhere, on your Android device.
Features of the Giants’ mobile app include:
- News: Real-time breaking news from the Giants, previews of upcoming matchups, post-game blogs
- Video: Video-on-demand clips of Giants' press conferences, coach and player interviews
- Photos: Gallery of game-time action
- Audio: Podcasts
- Stats: Real-time statistics and scores from the official NFL stats engine, head-to-head stats of the Giants and their opponents, player stats, drive-by-drive stats, box score and out-of-town scores from around the league
- Standings: Division and conference standings
- Fantasy: Keep track of your favorite fantasy players
- Depth chart: Shown by offense, defense and special teams
- Social media: Aggregated Twitter of all of your favorite Giants tweeps, check in to the stadium on game-day, one-click tweet of all media items, one-click Facebook posting of all media items
- Digital keepsake: Your game-time moment superimposed on the stadium jumbotron in the form of a unique digital keepsake
- Schedule: Schedule of upcoming games, and scores/stats of previous games from the season, ticket purchase for games
- Concessions: Interactive map of MetLife Stadium with searchable concessions-stands and amenities
- Problem-reporting: Reports of various problems and issues around the stadium
- Evolving home-screen: Pre-game, in-game, post-game, off-season countdown, draft-day
Follow us @Giants on Twitter for updates or to ask questions and provide feedback.
SUPPORT/QUESTIONS; Email firstname.lastname@example.org or send a tweet to @yinzcam
The official New York Giants Mobile app is created and maintained by YinzCam, Inc., on behalf of the New York Giants.