EzGov, the app will leave you informed government decisions and Knesset laws in simple language, simple and accessible.
What allows the app?
- Regularly receive mobile decisions taken in the Knesset and in the government
- Read the Hebrew decisions easy and clear
- Sort the decisions based on interests (such as education, health, housing, etc.)
- Receive push notifications on decisions taken things you
- Respond, make decisions Lake and share on social networks and e-mail
- To view the statistics and data on decisions
EzGov developed the initiative "Citizens Empowerment Center" with the aim to increase the familiarity of the citizens with the activities of the government and the Knesset.
The application program provides participants approved a final decision: government decisions and laws passed third reading in the Knesset.
EzGov keeps track of the current government and Knesset and the Knesset has begun decisions of the 19th and 33rd government.
CECI is a nonprofit organization that works to strengthen the effectiveness of the public sector, focusing on the failures of the system in the area of policy implementation.
EzGov - this application keeps you constantly updated on government decisions and Knesset legislation, in a simple, friendly and comprehensible way.
What can I do with EzGov?
- Regularly receive all government decisions and Knesset legislations directly to my mobile phone
- Read the decisions in simple, comprehensive Hebrew
- Select topics of interest (such as education, health, housing, and more)
- Receive "push" notifications on decisions reached on topics of interest
- Respond, "like" and share important decisions via social networks and email
- View statistics and data on government decisions and legislations
EzGov was developed by The Citizens' Empowerment Center in Israel (CECI) with the goal to enhance the public's awareness about the work being done by the government and Knesset.
The application presents government decisions and bills that have passed the third reading in the Knesset, making them accessible to the public.
While EzGov follows the work of the current government and Knesset, it also contains decisions made during the 19th Knesset and 33rd government.
The Citizens Empowerment Center in Israel (CECI) is a non-profit, apolitical organization dedicated to empowering the public sector's effectiveness by focusing on systematic failures in terms of policy implementation.