Walking tours included in this application are:
* Art Galleries Tour (6 sights)
* Museums in Reykjavik (6 sights)
* Shopping in Reykjavik (7 sights)
* Nightlife in Reykjavik (7 sights)
* Reykjavik Landmarks (8 sights)
* Churches of Reykjavik (6 sights)
* Everyday Life in Reykjavik (9 sights)
* South Reykjavik (7 sights)
All the data used in this app is built into the software, so you can follow the walking tours or use the city map without internet access or cellular data plan. No need to pay the costly roaming charges when traveling to foreign cities. The app is optimized for Android phone and tablet.
The powerful navigation assistance includes:
* Touring routes clearly displayed on map.
* Precise turn-by-turn walking directions from one sight to the next.
* `FindMe` displays your exact location and Auto Tracking displays your movement on the map (this feature is not supported on device without built-in GPS function).
* Built-in compass to show you the direction.
* A detailed city map which can be used independently for your other traveling needs.
Please visit our website at www.GPSmyCity.com to find city walks for over 470 cities worldwide.
Snjallsímaforrit um Gásir og Miðaldadagana. Í því er Gásum lýst í máli og
myndum, bæði ljósmyndum og teiknimynd. Hægt er að skoða dagskrá
- Þú getur lesið um Gásir eða hlustað á hljóðleiðsögn með einum smelli
- Hvar eru Gásir, hvernig kemstu þangað og hvað er þar
- Teiknimynd um sögu Gásakaupstaðar
- Ljósmyndir af fyrri Miðaldadögum
- Viðburðir á Miðaldadögunum
Gásir Medieval Trading Place
An app about Gásir and the Medieval Days in Iceland. The Gásir explained
orally and visually, both photographs and animated pictures.
The entire program of the Medieval Days.
- Read about Gásir or listen to a guided tour with one click
- Where are Gásir, how to get there and what's there?
- An Animation of the History of Gásir
- Photographs of earlier Medieval Days
- Events at the Medieval Days at Gásir