- Receive a real time alert when a quake is detected and set a sound alarm.
- Report an earthquake that you felt and see the real time map with the reports of the other users and their messages related to the quake. Use the chat to share information about the quakes.
- Receive quasi real time notifications of the quakes detected by the global monitoring networks.
- Receive real time E-MAIL notifications of the quakes reported within a radius from your position.
- Receive quasi real time notifications of the quakes detected by the global monitoring networks. View the earthquakes on map with information on magnitude, depth, intensity and time.
USGS (U.S. Geological Survey): world
EMCS (European-Mediterranean Seismological Centre): world
CSN (Centro Sismologico Nacional): Chile
INGV (Istituto Nazionale di Geofisica e Vulcanologia): Italy
IGN (Instituto Geográfico Nacional): Spain
CSI (China Seismic Information): China
JMA (Japanese Meteorological Agency): Japan
Ineter (Instituto Nicaragüense de Estudios Territoriales): Nicaragua
SSN (Servicio Sismológico Nacional): Mexico
SGC (Servicio Geológico Colombiano): Colombia
RSN (Red Sismológica Nacional): Costa Rica
- View the global tectonic plates.
- View the hazard of strong quakes globally.
- Check if the quake generated a tsunami in the ocean.
- View the population living in 3 different radius from the epicenter of each quake.
- Show high resolution maps of volcanoes (in beta version).
- Report the weather at your location and watch the weather reports of the other users.
Q: What is Earthquake Network?
A: Earthquake Network is the first Android application for detecting earthquakes through a global network of smartphones and pads. Moreover, it provides information on the earthquakes detected by the global monitoring networks.
Q: How does it work?
A: When the device detects the waves of a quake, the event is notified to a server along with your geographic position.
Q: What happens if I move my device?
A: Since the single device is not reliable, a quake is actually detected when many devices in the same area detect the quake at the same time.
Q: How do I use the app?
A: Start the application and use your device as always. The application works as a seismometer only when the device is placed over an horizontal surface, is charging and the screen is off.
Q: Does the app drain my battery?
A: No. The app is only running when the device is on charge.
Q: Does the app collect personal informations?
A: No. Only the geographic position is anonymously collected and it is deleted from the server after 10 minutes if no earthquakes are detected.
Q: Why should I keep Earthquake Network on my device?
A: Because the app can be useful to detect earthquakes only if it is installed on a large number of devices and it is free. Thanks for your cooperation!
**USGS changed their data source breaking the list! Please upgrade to latest version!**
- Tab between map and list
- Latest quakes in the World.
- Filter what you see
- Click quake to view on map
- Map shows magnitudes
- View details on USGS site
- Alerts and Push notifications!
- Download the Alerter App to be more informed!
- Satellite Map view
- Share to social media
- Report if you felt it to USGS
- Choose what you want to load
Localidades con cobertura:
- Ciudad de México
- Estado de México
Consulta los sismos de México y de todo el mundo.
Observa "En Vivo" al Popocatépetl a través de nuestras webcams.
Consulta las noticias generadas por la agencia de medios SkyAlert.
- Modo de Alerta Recibida: Se mejoró el rendimiento del servicio tras recibir una alerta sísmica.
- Se han corregido bugs menores.
LA ÚNICA APP QUE SÍ RECIBE LA ALERTA SÍSMICA AHORA DISPONIBLE PARA ANDROID
- La más reciente Alerta fue el 18 de Abril de 2014.
- Se retransmitió a los móviles suscritos en tan sólo 1.2 segundos.
- Hemos mejorado el sistema de envío para disminuir la pérdida de notificaciones.
- REQUIERE COMPRA IN-APP PARA DESBLOQUEO DE FUNCIÓN DE ALERTA SÍSMICA.
- Esta aplicación es una repetidora de la señal de Alerta Sísmica que se transmite por estación de radio meteorológica (NOAA) en la Ciudad de México.
- Siempre que se emita la señal por parte del Cires A.C., nosotros la retrasmitiremos a sus móviles.
- No requiere estar en ejecución constante, sólo debe estar instalada.
- Requiere acceso a Internet vía WiFi o 3G y capacidad de recibir notificaciones Push.
- Esta app no está relacionada con el Cires A.C., ni con el Gobierno del DF.
• Recibe noticias de amenazas climáticas o desastres naturales en México.
• Recibe diariamente los pronósticos meteorológicos más relevantes para el país.
• Lista actualizada de los más recientes eventos sísmicos registrados en México por el SSN de México.
• Reportes del Sistema de Alerta Sísmica.
• Recibe vía PUSH la Alerta Sísmica para el Valle de México emitida por el CIRES A.C.
• Sonido de Alerta Sísmica y Simulacro con volumen máximo aún en modo silencio.
• Comparte los contenidos publicados en redes sociales.
Preguntas frecuentes y sus respuestas en: http://alertasismica-df.com/static/soporte/index.html
gempa (Global Earthquake Monitoring Processing Analysis) GmbH, Potsdam, Germany, a spin-off of GFZ German Research Center for Geosciences, presents the Android App EQInfo giving information about the latest earthquake detections.
EQInfo supports the following features:
1. List of latest earthquakes showing magnitude, region, time ago, direction/distance to the earthquake epicenter and detecting agency
2. Earthquake details including overview map. New: Page through solutions of different agencies
3. Map of latest earthquakes
4. Options to filter the earthquake information by magnitude, depth, time and region
5. Configuration of data sources, update intervals, geolocation and unit of measurement
6. Background updates and notifications
7. Sharing of event information
EQInfo retrieves earthquake information from the following agencies:
- GFZ German Research Centre for Geosciences, http://geofon.gfz-potsdam.de
- European-Mediterranean Seismological Centre (EMSC), http://www.emsc-csem.org
- United States Geological Survey (USGS), http://www.usgs.gov
- Indonesian Agency for Meteorology, Climatology and Geophysics (BMKG), http://inatews.bmkg.go.id
- Natural Resources Canada (NRCan), http://earthquakescanada.nrcan.gc.ca
- Spanisch National Geographic Institute (IGN), http://www.ign.es
- National Observatory of Athens (NOA, Greece), http://www.noa.gr
- Kandilli Observatory and Earthquake Research Institute (KOERI, Turkey), http://www.koeri.boun.edu.tr
- GNS Science New Zealand, http://www.gns.cri.nz
The user has total control in defining which agencies would have a higher or lower preference. After setting this EQInfo will take care of aggregating the solutions for you, considering your preferences settings.
EQInfo tries to minimize both the data volume and update time. If supported, your filter criteria is summited to the agency for server-side filtering. Also the most compact data format is selected for transmission. Using this approach the amount of data transfered is 5-10 times smaller than fetching an RSS feed. Often the earthquake list of one agency is transfered in not more than 2KB.
With this app, you can get the latest earthquake info immediately from all over the world.
Also, you can search the earthquakes occurred in the past.
- 17 Earthquake data sources, Covers the frequent occurrence of the earthquake area in the world.
- Earthquake data source
* [USGS] U.S.Geological Survey
* [EMSC] EU Mediterranean Earthquake Centre
* [GFZ] Ger Potsdam Earthquake Center
* [CWB] Taiwan Central Weather Bureau
* [JMA] Japan Meteorological Agency
* [INGV] Italy Geophysics Institute
* [CEIC] China Earthquake Center
* [IRSC] Iranian Seismological Center
* [TUR] Turkish Disaster and Emergency center
* [BGS] British Geological Survey
* [CHI] Chile Earthquake Center
* [CAN] Natural Resources Canada
* [AUS] Geoscience Australia
* [NZL] New Zealand Earthquake Commission
* [PHIVOLCS] Philippine Institute of Volcanology and Seismology
* [ROU] Romanian National Institute for Earth Physics
* [OVSICORI] Costa Rica, the National University
- See latest earthquakes around the World.
- Perfect real-time algorithm to achieve all of the data source unified display (non-duplication of data), data source select "ALL".
- Push alerts of earthquakes straight to your phone.
- View quakes on Google Map,Support detailed information display.
- Filter what you see (magnitude/region/depth)
- Provide historical data with earthquake in 300 km range.
- Epicentml distance (need to open GPS /support set the coordinates Manually)
- Support Historical data.
- Support collection quakes, can export the data.
- View details on source site
- earthquake, latest Quakes, magnitude,Epicentml distance, seismic, USGS, EMSC, CEIC, FGZ, JMA, CWB, INGV
Welcome to contact us feedback problem and suggestions!
- Email email@example.com
- Twitter twitter.com/earthquakesApp
★ Earthquake magnitude, depth and age
★ Tectonic plates
★ Earthquake ticker showing strongest earthquakes
★ Tap quake label for more info and sharing
Spin the globe and pinch to zoom. Tap a label to see depth and time in ticker.
View earthquakes from last hour, day, 7 days or 30 days.
Data is from USGS.
NOTE: If the "time ago" is wrong for you - then check your phone time AND timezone in your phone settings.
OPTIONAL: In app payment to remove the advert and support dev.
(If you have any issue please email your device, OS version and full description of the problem).
Ενημερωθέιτε για τους σεισμόυς στον ελλαδικό χώρο σε πραγματικό χρόνο
Αυτή η εφαρμογή κατεβάζει τα δεδομένα απο το Πανεπιστήμιο Αθηνών του εργαστηρίου σεισμολογίας. Τα δεδομένα παρουσιάζονται στον χάρτη της Ελλάδας.
Φιλτράρισμα σεισμών με βάση:
-Aπόσταση του σεισμού απο την θέση μας
-Την ένταση του σεισμού
-Τις ημέρες πρίν
-Τα μέγιστα αποτελέσματα
Δυνατότητα αυτόματης ειδοποίησης κάθε μία ώρα για τους σεισμόυς που γίνονται με βάση το φιλτράρισμα που έχουμε επιλέξει. έτσι μπορούμε να ειδοποιηθούμε σε πραγματικό χρόνο για τους σεισμούς που έχουν γίνει κοντά μας.
Λίστα όλων των τελευταίων 200 σεισμών που έχουν πραγματοποιηθεί.
Επιπλέον πληροφορίες για τον επιλεγμένο σεισμό.
Περιμένω τα σχολιά σας για να κάνουμε την εφαρμογή πιο λειτουργική!!
REAL TIME display of GREEK earthquakes.
All the data are from the Seismological laboratory of Athens University.
You can filter the earthquakes around you by defining distance, magnitude and other parameters. All the parameters are saved.
Real time service can notify you for earthquakes nearby!
Before you vote please contact with me if you have any problems.
The application is in Greek and English language.
This is a lightweight application. Choose whether or not and how often to run the earthquake notifier, and whether or not to use your location.
- Custom notifications system.
- Real time notifications (suggested filter on Magnitude: 4.5+).
- Custom filters by magnitude, distance and time.
- Data loaded from earthquake-report.com.
- View earthquakes on map.
- Magnitude, depth, distance, location and UTC time for each earthquake.
- Link to in-depth page on earthquake-report.com for more information.
- View earthquakes from last 24 hrs., 48hrs. or 7 days.
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org
* Best selling Earthquake app on the iPhone/iPad.
* Live USGS data
* International data
* Sort list by Magnitude, Location, or Time
* Detailed maps
* Integration to USGS website
* Email detailed screenshots of maps & vital details anytime to anyone
Alerts and notifications coming soon in next version.
ubAlert is a global social network that operates to save lives by sharing the knowledge of the world's citizens with those in danger.
Our ubAlert app gives you all the information you need when it comes to disasters happening across the world. With data collected from both verified sources and users like you, you’ll instantly have access to everything you need to know about an event. Alerts contain basic event details, impact statistics, maps, images, videos, and more. You can instantly share alerts with friends and family members to get them out of harm’s way via email, Facebook and Twitter.
The goal of this app is to create the world's largest, most reliable, all-hazard disaster alerting network by combining data from global institutions and data providers with crowd-sourced user accounts. Our global emergency warning platform validates the reliability of the reported content and then immediately alerts those who may be impacted, depending on the severity and location.
In the wake of the recent mega disasters (Indian Ocean Tsunami, Japan Earthquake/Tsunami, Hurricane Katrina, etc...) and numerous man-made fiascos (SARs scare, Terrorist Attacks, etc…), it's become painfully obvious that the existing alert systems aren't enough. These events claimed more innocent lives than they had to, and we've been wondering why. You’d think our cities, states, and countries would have figured out a better way to warn us by now.
So we decided to create a global social network to fill the gap. If even a single life is saved, it's been well worth the effort.
Why doesn't this exist already?
- The disaster information is simply not known (not enough reporters and instruments on the ground yet);
- Governments and institutions are reluctant to alert citizens (some fear liability, some fear panic, and others, because they are irresponsible);
- The problem is hard to solve: how do you know who and when to alert in such a complex global village?
ubAlert gives POWER TO THE PEOPLE!
Imagine if an ordinary citizen could report only what she knows or sees, and have all who are interested instantly get informed. Suddenly, an initial report of a shooting in a neighborhood becomes an alert to all the neighbors, even ones she does not know yet. And imagine if there was a site that collected not only citizen's alerts, but that of other organizations around the world, and filtered and sent each alert according to the user's interests and potential impact! Wow, that will truly save lives! That's the plan.
How does it work?
All you have to do is to tell us what is happening, where, how serious the event is, and how large the impact area could be. Then, ubAlert checks to see who may be within the impact area you designed and is interested in the alert, and we send them an alert!
Yes, we do our best to get the right data from the right organizations, globally. But we cannot win this battle without YOU. This is how heroes are born from ordinary citizens who help other strangers!
The world will thank you for your participation, and may hail you as the "hero" who averted a potential disaster.
Basic Features include:
- Interactive map
- Sort events by severity / popularity / credibility
- Report an event and submit a photo or video
- Share events by email, or post links to Facebook and Twitter
- Save alerts to your “watch” list for quick viewing
- Adjust text size
- Provide feedback regarding credibility of the post to prevent fraudulent posts
- Adjust settings to display distance in kilometers or miles
Purchase an In-App Subscription to gain access to the following features:
- Get push notification alerts for events happening in your area
- Adjust your location settings, to a specific location and radius
- Sort alert list to view only alerts in your location
- Add important alerts to your watchlist for quick access
Use SpillMap to monitor Gulf Oil Spill activity. If you are in the affected area, report what you see by posting video, pictures, and text.
Let the truth be known! On the web: www.spillmap.org
SpillMap now includes other channels: VoterMap, FreedomMap, ChatMap, FaceMap, SportsMap, FoodMap, PhotoMap, PetMap, and more...
Yoda, Forum, Global, Chat.
YodaMap has many channels: VoterMap, FreedomMap, AlertMap, ChatMap, FaceMap, SportsMap, FoodMap, PhotoMap, PetMap, and more...
Be useful: share information with others who have similar interests. Yoda, Forum, Global, Chat, Earthquake, Japan, Tsunami, Nuclear, Meltdown.
VoterMap is the map based forum for political discussion, anywhere in the world.
Post and comment on current issues: Pres. Obama, Elections, Tea Party, Democrats, Republicans, Mosque at Ground Zero, Immigration, Abortion, local and regional issues.
Debate with others and vote!
Yoda, Forum, Global, Chat, Earthquake, Japan.