TPL Direct Insurance has launched Yodelee mobile application to increase interaction with its customers by providing round the clock insurance services. The value added features will enable you to manage your car, health, travel and home insurance policies. Furthermore, you can entail your Takaful policies, lodge claims and get instant updates through your smart phones. So despite where you are or what time it is, you are constantly connected to TPL Direct Insurance, where we tend to all your insurance needs.
Yodelee app caters to our auto insurance along with our upcoming Takaful insurance policy holders.
Through the Yodelee app you can avail the following features:
- Vehicle Profile: You can search your auto vehicles, view details and send change requests to update the details of your vehicle.
- Policy Details: You can search your existing insurance policies, view policy details and check the expiry status to track your policy renewals.
- Claim Lodging: Select your vehicle, enter the insurance claim details and submit a claim request instantaneously.
- Account Management: You can view your profile and send change requests to update your profile, such as, your address or mobile number.
- Notifications: TPL Direct Insurance will stay in contact with you through notifications. You will be constantly updated through notifications on policy renewals, claim status, change requests and promotions.
- Feedback: TPL Direct Insurance welcomes your valuable feedback and comments regarding its services to enhance your insurance experience.
- Contact Us: TPL Direct Insurance is available round the clock to take care of your queries and answer your concerns.
Yodelee App is only for TPL Direct Insurance Limited’s customers. Please ensure that your mobile number is registered with TPL Direct Insurance to enable use of the application. Following the immense success of TPL Trakker, Yodelee is proud to be the first insurance application in Pakistan.
Follow the stocks you care about most and get personalized news and alerts. Access real-time stock information and investment updates to stay on top of the market.
Income statements, earnings dates, and more: tap "View more data" to access extended company data at a glance.
*Add stocks to your watchlist to get real-time stock quotes and personalized news
*Find all the financial information you need with sleek, intuitive navigation
*Go beyond stocks and track currencies, bonds, commodities, equities, world indices, futures, and more
*Take advantage of new interactive graphs with pinch-to-zoom
*Sign in to view your Web portfolio on-the-go
*Follow all the stocks you care about by searching for the ticker and tapping the star icon.
*Turn your device sideways to interact with full screen charts
What people are saying:
"Newest update a home run! The newest update adding the portfolios have made this a great app....... I highly recommend it!" - Lon McCarty
Tell us what you think:
We are committed to building the best mobile experiences and would love to hear your feedback.
Let us know your thoughts here: https://yahoo.uservoice.com/forums/269132-us-finance-mobile-android
Note: By clicking "install" you consent to the installation of this app and updates to this app in the future. This app can be uninstalled at any time.
In order to use this app you MUST install first HandWallet - a free professional expense manager that helps you to control your expense, accounts, bills and budget.
After installing "HandWallet" and "Bank SMS" teach the app how to recognize any SMS that you receive from your bank or credit card company. Mark the date of the purchase, amount, payee and any other information that may change in the SMS structure. From this moment any SMS you receive with the same format will create automatically a transaction ("Action") inside HandWallet Expense Manager.
You can later classify these transactions, view statistics and graphs about them, add details like pictures or remarks and combine them with information from other sources.
Mobile banking - access your finance from multiple sources on your mobile phone
SMS banking - make use of the messages you get from your bank
Why to use Bank SMS ?
Bank SMS is the most secured, automated and easy way to manage your expense:
1. Collecting the SMS from your bank and credit card company will help you to manage all your expense and financial transactions in one place. By doing so will be able to see the complete picture of all your financial activities without the need to use several apps: one from your bank, one for each credit card company you work with and one for cash transactions.
2. By using Bank SMS you don't need to type anymore! All the information is entered automatically (if included in the SMS).
3. The data is located ONLY on your phone or tablet. You do not need to rely on 3rd party companies like Mint, Quicken or Yodlee. You DO NOT need to be concerned from privacy issues and you will never receive any "commercial offers" from companies that get the information from the bank for you. Work directly with your bank or credit card company without any "company in the middle"
4. You do not need to enter your private identification details (user name, password, account number etc).
5. "Online" has never been so immediate. SMS Banking and notifications appears many times BEFORE the bank or credit card company web site is updated and long time before Mint, Quicken or Yodlee scan your accounts.
The Bank SMS app supports thousands of banks including Bank of America, Capital One, J.P.Morgan Chase Bank, Wells Fargo Bank, Citibank / Citigroup, US Bank, PNC, Morgan Stanley HSBC and more!
Bank SMS examples:
Bank of America: $ 100 was withdrawn at an ATM from a/c 9999. The balance is now $ 1234
Capital one: There was a fund transfer to your Capital one account, Details: Account number: CURRENT1 amount: $15 value date: 29-12-2013 available balance: 201564 Thank you
All major credit cards American Express / Visa / MasterCard / Discover are also supported for example:
Bank of America Credit Cards, Capital One Credit Cards, Citibank Credit Cards, Chase Credit Cards and more.
Credit card SMS text banking examples:
Citibank credit card: Your card ending XXXX used at < Merchant name > on DDMMYY about MMMXX,XXX. If unauthorized call now
Chase credit card: Your Int’l Visa card ending 1588 spent RMB 530 on the 14th at 15:05 at retail POS (ICBC)
Asking your bank to send a text banking SMS on each transaction or balance is usually free. For example:
Chase - 24273 ( that's Chase on your keypad )
Wells Fargo - 93557 ( WELLS on your keypad )
PNC text message banking - 762265
US Bank - 872265 ( usbank )
And so on
Can be used to track:
☆ Expenses & expense reports
☆ IOUs and debts
☆ Bank account balances
☆ Receipts (stored securely online)
☆ Recurring/conditional expenses via Locale plug-in
☆ Export to CSV, Quicken, MS Money (QIF), QuickBooks, and FreshBooks
Please report crashes, I am very responsive.
Email me bugs or feature request.
I am not affiliated with xpenser.com
keywords: expenses,expense report,expense reporting,expense,xpenser,expense tracking,expense tracker,receipt tracking,receipt filing,expense filing,expense reporter,expense management
“The crown jewel of all finance apps” – Forbes
“#1 app college students should download right now” – Buzzfeed
“Just Venmo me.” – Business Insider
• Pay your friends for dinner, drinks, rent, and more.
• Easily collect money from people who owe you.
• Checkout with one touch in many of your favorite apps.
Venmo uses bank-grade security systems and data encryption to protect your financial information.
Venmo is a part of eBay and PayPal.
Support or Bugs? Please contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Create how many accounts you want
- Use multiple currencies simultaneously
- Define categories for your expenses and income
- View history
- Set pending entries
- Filter results
- Checkboxes for selecting simultaneous
- Transfer funds between accounts
- Know how much you spent and how much you received in a given period
- Draw freely Budget goals by entry type or category
- Easy to understand costs and gains through graphs
- Replicate Entries
- Auto-Language (English, Spanish and Portuguese)
- 2 Themes to choose
- Free and no ads
- And much more...
The Fidelity app offers new functionality to ensure you can take advantage of your next trading opportunity wherever you are. Features include:
- Multi-Leg options trading for simultaneously buying and selling multiple option contracts.
- Standard and custom option strategies.
- Specific Share Trading for Stocks and ETFs, so you can control the gains and losses reported for your trades.
- Extended Hours Trading – you’ll have greater flexibility in reacting to market news outside of standard market sessions.
- Tax lots, now available for your positions.
CUSTOMIZABLE HOME SCREENS:
Customize your home screen to see the information that’s most important to you. Choose from key tile-based screen options such as your accounts, portfolio gainers and losers, personalized watch list in heat map view, U.S. Markets, World Markets, Market Movers, and more.
MANAGE YOUR MONEY:
Move money between accounts, deposit checks with the snap of a photo, and pay bills with Fidelity BillPay® from virtually anywhere, anytime.
TRADE FROM ANYWHERE:
Trade stocks, options, mutual funds, and ETFs from virtually anywhere, anytime. Our mobile Apps are built with some of the most advanced encryption available in the industry, so you can safely trade from wherever you are.
ALERTS & PUSH NOTIFICATIONS:
Receive timely, customizable alerts via push notifications, or visit the message center to view and manage streaming alerts.
RESEARCH & NEWS
Get access to news and views on the market, view real-time quotes and charts, and set up watch lists to track your preferred securities.
ENHANCED CASH MANAGEMENT & EQUITY DIVIDEND INFORMATION:
Banking enhancements, including access to your credit card details – balances, payments and rewards, and a cash management overview page with current balance, interest earned, and ATM fee rebates. Plus, detailed dividend information for your equity investments.
CALL A REP:
Instantly connect to customer support by tapping “Call a Rep”.
And exclusive with our Android App:
Fidelity Watchapp for Pebble Smartwatch
To learn more about Fidelity's App, check out our video at fidelity.com/android.
* Workplace savings account functionality is limited to viewing account information only.
The images are for illustrative purposes only.
Fidelity, Fidelity Investments and the Pyramid design logo are registered service marks of FMR LLC.
Fidelity Brokerage Services LLC, Member NYSE, SIPC, 900 Salem Street, Smithfield, RI 02917
We care what you think. With your help, we're able to constantly improve our Fidelity Mobile® apps and address the concerns you bring to our attention. All the feedback you provide is valuable to us – we read and consider every comment we receive.
With Tandem, you can link all your checking, credit card, and bills from various financial institutions to get a snapshot of your finances.
You can share individual expenses - or entire accounts - with members in your financial circles.
Tandem tells you what you owe and what is owed to you. With Tandem, you can ask to be paid and pay what you owe.
• Share living expenses with roommates.
• Track and share household expenses with your spouse or significant other.
• Cooperatively manage your son or daughter’s college expenses.
• Manage team or group event expenses
• Jointly manage your elderly parent’s expenses.
• Split expenses from your vacation in Hawaii.
Tandem is secure and easy to use:
• Register using mobile phone number or Facebook.
• View bank accounts, credit card, and bills from all of your financial institutions, all in one place.
• Invite friends and family to join, in order to share financial information or settle expenses
• Interact with friends and family using comments, tags, and attachments.
• See and pay what you owe and what is owed you.
With Tandem, your finances and your financial relationships are protected, connected, and secure.