YôDokita is a telemedicine application that allows anyone to receive advice and assistance from a doctor by phone call 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Facilitate and accelerate the care of patients by starting by providing them with the right information in real time by a doctor and then, if necessary, providing them with proper guidance (making an appointment in the nearest health center, making an appointment -you with a specialist) for effective treatment.
- Advice and assistance by a doctor 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- General medical information (pharmacies on duty, finding a medicine, etc.)
- Making an appointment with a specialist doctor
- Referral to the nearest health center
- Home consultations by a general practitioner or specialist 24 hours a day
- Tele expertise
How it works ? :
The patient clicks on the image of the body part where the complaint is made and the doctor calls her immediately and assists her in her request.
The patient does not need communication credit. The doctor calls him. Only his YôDokita wallet, rechargeable by mobile money, is debited.