Hey Guroo app is Yogamalika’s official mobile learning app. Enjoy your favourite Divyanadam - Chanting Series and other e-learning courses recommended by Swami Paramarthananda on the go. Hey Guroo app is suited for people of all ages and knowledge levels, who wish to advance their awareness of the vedic way and view of life.
Now, benefit from spending just a few minutes of your day on this app. Stay aware, focused and enlightened.
Experience the transformative power of vedic learning
Hey Guroo app is a mobile self-learning app that is customised for learners on the move. For a more holistic learning experience, we recommend visiting our website mantraglobus.in.
About Hey Guroo app
Vedic culture declares that human beings alone are capable of tampering with individual and total resources; at the same time they alone can contribute to their own well-being. Hey Guroo app is one of the ways by which the seekers of knowledge can take their awareness to new heights through continuous self-learning. Learning, which will in turn contribute to more holistic, peaceful and meaningful living.
Why then the name Hey Guroo ? From the beginning of time, knowledge pre-suposes a Guru. The word “hey” in Sanskrit addresses a person – in this case, a teacher. In this case the “Hey”is an address with emotion, as there are two type of students who can draw the Teacher’s attention with emotion:
1. The first type of student is a mature student who has understood that a Guru alone has the knowledge for long lasting peace and happiness, and therefore, he has the feeling and draws the Guru’s attention by calling with emotion.
2. The second type of student is a Seeker of knowledge and has the urge to lean and that urge creates an emotion.
3.WHO AS A URGE and matured and come to terms his/her emotions and like know ,want to take help of the guru.
– with emotion and curiosity. It represents the emotion to seek attention, and the happiness to have found a spiritual guide who can provide answers to his or her questions and satisfy the curiosity and urge to learn.
Who needs these courses and what is the eligibility
• Teachers, students and parents who just want a summary of vedic way and view of life. For them, we provide a basic 19-hour course.
• A general seeker of vedic view and way of life can go through the suggested course of study. The suggested course of study has three levels.
• Students who have the urge, maturity and also have come to terms with his/her emotions. These students want to explore further, and they now feel they need to take the help of Guru. Such students will be benefitted by our eleaning program and suggested course of study. can also undergo the suggested course of study. The suggested course of study is recommeneded by Swami Paramarthananda.