In less than 30min, you can reduce stress, relax deeply, and start healing yourself. You can start benefiting from Yoga Nidra, an authentic yogic technique rooted in tradition and proven by science. No experience necessary. Welcome!
- For detailed info, bug reports, and technical support, email me and I shall do my best to help you: email@example.com
- For resources, see: www.alarmelyoga.com/yoganidra
❧ READ THIS FIRST!
- Before you download, please read full description to see if it fits your needs.
- Before you buy the in-app purchase, please test the app and the free track thoroughly for your phone model and OS version combo.
- Please ensure that your phone model has no unresolved issues such as memory manager or third-party apps crashing or force-closing apps, and that your OS is running the latest version.
- Play Store review visibility depends on your device language setting. Ex: If your device language is French, your review, even if in English, will display only on French-language stores.
- This app doesn’t have any ads, even the free version, and won’t ever! Your support is what keeps it running. A single in-app purchase unlocks the whole app.
- Relaxes deeply
- Reduces stress and anxiety
- Reduces mild depression
- Reduces pain and dependency on drugs
- Reduces addictions
- Provides relief from insomnia and improves quality of sleep
- Improves clarity of thought and memory
- Improves learning capacity and acquisition of new skills
- Improves overall health and healing
You will get better results with regular and consistent practice. It is not, however, intended to replace qualified medical advice and/or treatment.
❧ ABOUT YOGA NIDRA
The Sanskrit word 'yoga' means union or perfect awareness, and 'nidra' means sleep. In other words: Under guided instructions, you enter a state of deep relaxation with awareness, creating a unique and powerful state of consciousness that has beneficial applications. You are in charge of your experience at all times.
❧ HOW TO USE THIS APP
1. (Optional) From Home, click Guide for a quick introduction to yoga nidra and preparatory instructions.
2. (Optional) From Settings, select one of 14 pleasant ambient sounds.
3. From Home, choose one of three tracks (details below) according to your level of comfort and available time.
4. Lie down comfortably and listen to the simple instructions. You will be guided systematically into a state of deep physical, mental, and emotional relaxation with inner awareness.
Track 01: Gentle Relaxation (10:50) FREE!
This is a short practice suitable for anyone who would like a quick and gentle introduction to yoga nidra. You may use it when you are anxious, stressed, or exhausted but short on time, to reset your mind quickly, to develop habitual relaxation, and to build your practice.
Track 02: Deep Relaxation (24:35) (In-app purchase)
This is a longer practice that takes you systematically through eight stages to a state of deep relaxation. You may use it regularly when you want the full experience, to clear your mind, to develop habitual relaxation and awareness, and to build your practice.
Track 03: Deep Healing and Energising (31:28) (In-app purchase)
The longest practice, this takes you systematically through eight stages to a state of deep healing and energising. It visualises the seed syllables of the Sanskrit alphabet at the chakras, the psychic-energetic centres of the body—an authentic tantrik practice called 'matrka nyasa'. You may use it regularly to create deep healing and energising effects, for internal spiritual work, and to build your practice.
- Use at your discretion if you face severe clinical depression or other challenging mental health conditions. However, it may help relieve mild conditions.
- Do not use while driving or operating machinery. You may fall asleep.