HORRIBLE APP! Notification does not open app. No way to turn off notifications in app. Back button from flavors, etc takes you out of app instead of back to previous screen. Had to use old app to refill. This NEW app should not have come out half baked. It also should have replaced the original app when ready, not require a new download. Horrible Android development.
Ants In Your Pants! Someone jumped the gun and publish this app way too soon. You can't even reload your card from this app. I suggest taking it down until you finish it. Very difficult to maneuver.
The old app worked fine, why not just update it? This new app crashes upon opening. Until the app is fixed, I will be buying my frozen yogurt elsewhere. The points earned is the only reason I go out of my way to find a Yogurtland instead of any other yogurt shop.
I liked being able to see that I had 4 oz. free on the same page of the app as my card, and now it takes an extra click to see. Bad user experience.
Was notified to dl app. It crashes like crazy as soon as I open it. What's the point =.=;
Why would you make me down load a whole new app instead of just updating the old one? They're practically the same anyway...
* Added: Available Rewards are listed in the account screen
* Added: Link to manage account online (full account management coming soon)
* Added: Capability to tap nav icon to jump to the top of a section
* Added: Flavors filterable by Favorite and Featured
* Fixed: Various bug fixes and improved performance