If your tablet or phone’s power button is starting to fail, stop using it and get this app!
POWER ON USING VOLUME KEYS
Using Power On Volume you can wake up your tablet or phone and power on your screen using the physical volume keys on your tablet or phone instead of using a faulty power button.
*** NOW USES MUCH LESS BATTERY POWER ***
Tests showed up to 72% reduction in battery drain compared to previous versions. Battery drain varies by device type and can still be an issue on some devices.
POWER OFF OPTIONS
Using Power On Volume you can power off the screen, lock the screen, and enter power saving sleep mode using three options:
* Waving your hand in front of your device’s proximity sensor (if supported).
* Long pressing the search button (on devices with a search key).
* Pressing a Power Off shortcut icon from your home screen.
* Pressing the Power Off button in the Power On Volume app.
* Pressing a Power Off notification in the notification bar.
The long press search button feature is fully configurable. You can enable and disable this feature, and you can also select other apps to be launched when you long press the search button if they support this feature (such as the Google Voice Search app).
The Power Off shortcut icon can be selected from 16 beautiful HD Power Off icons.
The Power Off feature is compatible with all current versions of Android. Unlike many other apps available, the Power Off function will never turn the screen back on unpredictably like other similar apps are known to do when run on Android OS versions 4.0.4 or 4.1.1.
When the Power Off Proximity function is enabled (on supported hardware), you can turn off your device by waving your hand in front of the proximity sensor or by placing your device face down, putting it in a pocket, etc. Any action that covers the front will turn off your device. The Power Off Proximity function won’t turn off your phone during calls or when the phone is ringing. The Power Off Proximity function doesn’t consume any power when disabled or when the screen is off, saving precious battery life.
The root features require a rooted tablet or phone. If you don’t know was root is, you probably don’t have a rooted tablet or phone.
* Hot Boot: restarts the android GUI (if supported by your rooted system).
* Power Long Press: emulates long pressing the hardware power button.
* Reboot: reboots the device (if supported by your rooted system).
* Reboot Recovery: reboots the device into recovery mode (if supported by your rooted system).
* Shutdown: completely powers down your device
The Hot Boot, Reboot, and Reboot Recovery features rely on busybox and therefore work on most but not all rooted systems. Support for these features depends on the version of busybox installed, and how your rooted system is configured.
WHAT THIS APP DOES NOT DO
* This app cannot power on your tablet or phone’s screen if it’s not in sleep mode. If it is completely shut down, it is impossible for apps to run. Because this is an app, your tablet or phone must be in sleep mode for it to be able to power on the screen.
* This app cannot reboot a tablet or phone that is not rooted.
* This app cannot completely power off a tablet or phone that is not rooted.
*** TABLET/PHONE COMPATIBILITY ***
This app version was tested on ICS, Gingerbread, Honeycomb and Jellybean Android OS versions using select Samsung, Arnova, and Craig phones, tablets, and netbooks and runs well. Some phones/tablets might not work properly with this app. If you experience any problems please contact me for support.
Use the app's built-in "Uninstall" button for an easy uninstall. Uninstalling by other methods can fail.
If you contact me for support and I cannot get the app to work on your tablet or phone after a few attempts I will give you a full refund when requested.
Please exclude CL from any task killers / memory cleaners! If you have an issue, please email email@example.com, or use the contact menu option from the app before leaving a negative review!
• Except while in-call: choose this if you have problems with the light coming on during calls due to the screen turning on and off quickly.
• Keep in memory: shows a notification to make the service less likely to randomly kill the service. You may also toggle the light from the notification!
The premium unlock allows you to access all locked options on all of your devices, forever. The camera permission is required to access your device's flashlight.
• You are double clicking the power button too quickly, it is not causing the screen to turn from off to on and back to off (or from on to off and back to on).
• The time interval you have selected is too short. Your device's screen cannot physically turn on and off that quickly. The speed at which your screen can cycle may depend on what app is on your screen at the time!
Launcher icon (https://www.iconfinder.com/icons/299054/bulb_light_icon#size=512) provided by Paomedia (https://www.iconfinder.com/paomedia) under license (http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/3.0/legalcode) and has not been modified.
In-app light bulb icons provided by http://iconleak.com and have not been modified.
Use your smartphone like Camera Flash.
Easy to use: interfaces have been designed with great attention to user experience to make them user friendly.
Powerful and bright: the use of the flash of the camera allows the issuance of a powerful LED light extremely bright, and for the most demanding 3D mode Flashlight doubles the amount of light emitted through the use of the screen for an experience of use engaging.
Smart: using your smartphone's sensors in an intelligent way the battery usage is minimized and activating the ECO mode reduces the consumption yet!
Versatile: even devices with no camera or flash can use this torch light as it will automatically activate the compatibility mode that will use as a source of light the screen of your Android device.
According to sensors on your Android device flashlight will be used in several ways:
- Flashlight 3D: let wrap by the light from the flash torch and the screen! (this mode is unlocked after a few days of use)
- Smart Camera Flash Light LED : low battery consumption due to optimized algorithms for energy saving
- Flashlight Shake to Shuffle: shaking your device, provide energy to the battery of LEDs that allow the lighting of the torch light
- Smart Light: the flashlight turn on automatically based on the intensity of light that surrounds you
- Strobe Light: Have fun with your friends as if you were in the nightclub
- Police Screen: fun to simulate turning on the flashing police
- Screen Light: simple but functional, a nice bright light emitted by the screen
Simply the best flashlight app on the Android marketplace.
Be Smart installs quickly Eco Flashlight app Camera Flash
Follow us on:
Try our new free apps:
- Classic Solitaire
- Screen Brightness Control
- Screen Flashlight
- Bug Smasher
Super Power Flash LightTorch is most Bright Fast Simple and functional flashlight torch app and with bright screen mode. Flashlight one of the best productivity tools for your device.
Brightest Super Power Flashlight Torch instantly ON and is always available when you need it.
Bright screen light
**To uninstall the app, please go to the setting page and click the "Remove device administrator" button**
With over 2 million of users and over 30 languages support, Screen Off and Lock is the No.1 screen off application in Google Play Store.
Screen Off and Lock allows you to switch off your devices from:
1. Launcher shortcut
2. Launcher widget 1x1 - 4x4, resizable in Android 4.0+ (Also available in lock screen for Android 4.2+)
4. Floating button over all apps! (Double tap to use it)
5. Search button (if your device has it)
1. Screen off animation (including the most famous Old TV style)
2. Screen lock/unlock sound effect
3. Screen off vibration
For those who cannot see the screen off animation even the app is reinstalled, please follow the procedures below:
Android 4.x: Go to "Setting > Developer options > Transition animation", and then select 1x for this option.
Android 2.x, Make sure you selected the option "All animations" under "Settings > Display > Animation".
It's simple. It's quick. It's bright. It's free.
A free LED flashlight that shines bright and looks great on your phone! This quick and easy flashlight has a large power button that allows you to control (turn on and off) the LED light (A.K.A. flash) of your camera. Since your LED camera flash only shines one color, this flashlight app only promises one color from your LED, but it is the brightest flashlight app available. Light your way in a dark parking lot. Take your dog for an early morning walk safely using this light to illuminate the road. Read our customer reviews! Lots of 5 star reviews!
- Easy-to-use ON/OFF on-screen button for maximum ease of use
- Fun power up/power down sound effects (with mute button toggle)
- Auto-on light mode when LED flashlight app launched on your phone
- Fastest launch
- Clean and realistic high-tech design resembles your phone model
- Galaxy S5 inspired dimpled leather background
- Button outline color changes when light is on
- Straight forward LED flashlight/torch/light... no frills or unnecessary effects
- Use for the brightest, most reliable light to find your way
5 STAR: “This app works great on my Samsung Galaxy S5. It uses no intrusive or suspicious permissions so you know its not collecting your info in the background. 2 thumbs up.” – P. Ribeiro
5 STAR: “Simple and easy. Bright enough to find anything in the dark.” – K. Hardy
5 STAR: “Very bright I especially love that the light turns on when I open the app.” – L. Martinez
5 STAR: “Straight to the point, this is exactly what is up. A button to turn on an off the flash. Super sic wit it.” – T. Teague Sr.
Although this LED flashlight was specifically created for the Samsung Galaxy S5, it has also been tested to work well on the following devices (so far):
- Samsung Galaxy S5 LED flashlight app, single color light
- Samsung Galaxy S4 LED flashlight app, single color light
- Samsung Galaxy S4 Active LED flashlight app, single color light
- Samsung Galaxy S4 Mini LED flashlight app, single color light
- Samsung Galaxy S3/S III LED flashlight app, single color light
- Samsung Galaxy S3/S III Mini LED
- Samsung Galaxy Express LED
- Samsung Galaxy Grand LED
- Samsung Galaxy Mega LED
- Samsung Galaxy Nexus LED
- Samsung Galaxy Note LED
- Samsung Galaxy Note II LED
- LG Nexus 4 LED
- LG Optimus L9 LED
- HTC One LED
- HTC Evo 3D LED
- It might just work on yours too... give it a try!
- Camera / Flashlight: LED access - some phones require camera permission
- Internet / Access network state: Ads
app icon name: GS5Light
Simple and easy to use Flash light app for your many models of phones
Free, simple, and brightest LED flashlight
Flashlight using your LED with Compass and Battery Meter!!!
Turn your phone into the brightest flash light instantly!
Compass to navigate in complete darkness!
Battery Meter to check battery level!!
Battery Temp indicator
Emergency Strobe so you can easily be spotted from afar
- To use strobe function...just push the red button when the flashlight is on
- To turn off the strobe function...just push the power button off
- Simple and easy to use
Works well and tested with the following phones:
Motorola Moto X
Motorola Moto G
Sony Ericsson Xperia Z
Sony Ericsson Xperia Z1
Sony Ericsson Xperia C
Sony Ericsson Xperia L
Samsung Galaxy S5
Samsung Galaxy S4
Samsung Galaxy S3
Samsung Galaxy Note3
Samsung Galaxy Note2
Samsung Galaxy S2
Samsung Galaxy S
Samsung Galaxy Note
Motorola Droid x2
and much more!!!
-Brightest Flashlight for your Phone
-Easy to use
-Turns light on start.
-Save Battery. Turns led off on "Back", "Home" or "Power" button to save battery.
-No GPS tracking!
Tested with Micromax Canvas, Micromax Canvas HD, LG G3, G2, all Sony XPERIA phones, Samsung Galaxy S5, Samsung Galaxy Note 3, Galaxy S4, Galaxy S3, Galaxy Note, Galaxy Note2, Motorola Droid, HTC One, MOTO E, MOTO G,Moto X, Motolola Droid Ultra and more!
Now with Android 4.4 KitKat support!!!
Power Control Plus is a widget that lets you turn on / off almost any setting on your device, right from your home screen or notifications bar. Every aspect of Power Control Plus widgets are customizable, including color, size, behavior and more.
- Tablet compatible!
- 7 different widget sizes, including vertical widgets
- Notification bar widgets - toggle settings with one click on Android 4.0+.
- 9 different indicator light colors
- Over 30 settings available to toggle (list below)
- Power Control Plus doesn't run in the background, to save battery life
- Edit your widget right from the home screen
- Change background transparency
- Add labels to buttons on the widget
- Add a shortcut to any app on the widget
Full list of settings you can change / toggle:
- Airplane mode
- Flashlight (Android 2.2 and 2.3 only, update for Ice Cream Sandwich coming soon)
- 4G (EVO 4G only)
- GPS (Does not work on Android 2.3+)
- Silent mode
- Auto-rotate screen
- Vibrate mode
- Vibrate and silent mode
- Bluetooth scan for devices
- Brightness (triple)
- Screen timeout
- Wi-Fi sleep policy
- Sound effects
- Haptic feedback
- Bluetooth discoverable
- Keep screen on while plugged in
- Open shortcut
- Input method
- 2G - 3G (only a shortcut to the settings screen)
- Battery (meter, and a shortcut to Battery Use)
- Scan SD card
- Quick Boot / reboot / power off
- Silent mode (and mute media)
- Lock screen
- Wi-Fi tethering (Android 2.2+)
- USB tethering (Android 2.2+)
The below settings are available to toggle, but are buggy and unsupported due to Android security restrictions. Please do not contact us if one of them does not work.
- Cellular data connection (APN switch)
- Cellular data connection
Following problems often come up with the lock screen:
-Tired of inputting the same pattern EVERY TIME when use
-Unable to adopt simple “sliding-bar lock screen” because of security worries
Our Button Lock Screen solves these problems by providing the easy way to unlock while keeping the security at a certain level to others.
A password lock screen is shown when the phone is back from the sleep. This means a phone seems to be locked at a glance.
However, this lock screen is NEVER BROKEN with any phrases, while it responds to the input. The solution to unlock the phone is to press the volume button, not to input the correct password.
Please disable security lock functions or applications if you use.
1. Launch this application from the application list
2. Change [Unlock Button] setting
3. Change [Unlock Gesture] setting
4. Change [Lock Screen Background] setting
5. Check [Enable Button Lock Screen]
-Execution procedure (the case of “press down the button” setting is selected):
1. Turn off the back light by pressing POWER button or doing something
2. Return from the sleep by pressing POWER button again or doing something..Then this application starts automatically.
3. “password lock screen” is displayed
4. Unlock it by pressing the specified volume button in the Configuration section above.
-Execution procedure (the case of “pull up the button” setting is selected):
1. Turn off the back light by pressing POWER button or doing something
2. Pressing the specified volume button in the Configuration section above, press POWER button again or doing something to return from the sleep. Then this application starts automatically.
3. “password lock screen” is displayed
4. Release the volume button being pressed from step 2 to unlock.
* This application does not a one which ensures the security of your phone. We don't owe any losses occurred by using this application or caused by the security being broken by others due to the use of this application.
* This application uses modules licensed by “Apache License 2.0”. To refer to its sentence, please contact us by e-mail.
* This Application does not support CyanogenMod.
** Custom sounds on start
** Ad free
Get rid of that annoying music when your phone starts up! Tired of hearing that boot music on startup? This app works wonders on all android devices. From gingerbread to ice cream sandwich, to silent super duper candy, all android versions are supported.
All that is required is that you start the app at least once. No background threads, internet permissions, or boot ads!
I do not own the android dude or the facebook logo.
Be sure to delete the trial version first if you have downloaded it!
With this really nifty app running on your Android, you can use the volume button instead of the power button to wake up your device!
Totally free, no annoying ads!
Please note that you may experience a power drain on the battery. This comes with the territory of keeping your device awake at all times in order to enable the volume button to perform the power button function. With recent updates to the Android operating system - this is the only way to do it.
If this app is run without the screen off setting, then the long term behavior of this app becomes unpredictable, as it is subject to the operating system's whims to reclaim memory. We recommend that you enable the 'screen off in notification bar' feature if you plan to use the app for long periods of time.
Reboot: Restarts the phone.
Recovery: Restarts the phone into recovery.
Download: Restart the phone in download mode.
Bootloader: Restarts to bootloader mode.
Hot Boot: Restarts the Android GUI processes/threads. (required busybox)
Shutdown: Shuts down the phone.
The application needs just 1 permission:
** This application will require root access(SuperUser and busybox). It works on my Galaxy SIII(TouchWiz Rom). I'm not responsible for any damage because of the use of this application. Again: Do not download if you don't want to**
***This application is not an replacement for the stock power menu***
Thanks to Yunlin Xu for the Chinese translation.
The most popular screen on/off app. Reviewed by LifeHacker, MakeUseOf, TheNextWeb and many others ...
• Pocket Sensor: Turns the screen off if your phone is in your pocket.
• Table Sensor: Detects your phone is lying on a table and turn it off if not in use.
• Turn Screen On by Motion: If the screen is off and it's facing up the device can be woken up by moving it.
• Keep Screen On by Motion: It keeps the screen on while you are watching the screen. It relies on the small movements of your hand while holding the device.
• Smart Lock support: It's a workaround to make the Smart lock feature work fine on devices with Lollipop.
• Locale plug-in for: Tasker, Llama and others
UNLOCKED by IN-APP PURCHASE
• Better performance
• Widgets, Shortcuts
• Wider range for Turn Screen On by Motion Timeout
• Wider range for Table Sensor
• Suspend in Landscape mode
• Exclude Apps option
It should be not significant. I experienced about 6 per cent extra consumption on the test device. However it can be much higher by often using the Turn Screen On by Motion feature. Thus, keep your phone face down if you want to save energy.
Please, use the Uninstall button in the app. Due to Android restriction the app cannot be uninstalled on a normal way.
Simulates a reboot by closing/restarting all core and user processes and thus frees up memory. Your phone should be much snappier after using Fast Reboot.
DOES NOT ACTUALLY REBOOT YOUR PHONE, only the apps & processes. Does NOT require root.
You can choose your preferred settings* for SPoB to avoid any annoying situation (like disable SPoB if in landscape mode when texting, if a specific app is executing or if the phone is in a pocket**).
SPoB also offers a useful widget that allows you to activate and deactivate the service quickly with one touch without opening the app.
Take a look at the app stats and count how many times you skipped the physical power button. You won't miss it anymore!
*Some functions are available for the full version only
**Light sensor required
Help me to translate SPoB in other languages, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org for more informations.
ROOT ACCESS NEED!
If you are not aware whether or not your phone has root access, you probably don't have root access.
ROOT REQUIRED, WILL NOT WORK WITHOUT ROOT!!
Create shortcuts on your home screen to boot with one click.
This application will reboot (restart) your phone, Remember 'Allow' in Superuser for fast 1 click rebooting of your phone.
There is a known issue where this does not work on phones with Sense (EVO, Inc, etc).
Back in the old violent wild west, cowboys called each other for a face off in the city square. It started with the famous countdown, followed by a scene in which the faster one to move for his hip holster, draw and shoot - wins.
The Cowboys game let you and your friends gun-fight with each other, using two Android phones and Bluetooth communication.
You could also practice your skills alone in a single player mode, in which you draw your revolver and shoot as fast as you can - versus your personal record.
1. Bluetooth Gun-Fight against your friends (2 players)
2. Practice Quick-Drawing your revolver and shooting as fast as you can (1 player)
Please be aware that when phone is in sleep-mode the app might not check on some devices.
The logic this app uses scans the Nexus product page and that is how I got my previous Nexus. It has also been verified with other Nexus products and international play store pages. HOWEVER, IF GOOGLE MODIFIES THEIR PRODUCT PAGE IN AN UNEXPECTED WAY - THE LOGIC MIGHT NOT WORK. Due to the huge demand for the app and the traffic it causes on their website, please be aware! (if such modification will appear - I will update the logic as soon as possible)
Many users asked which play store is checked. The answer is: your local one. For example, if you are in Germany it will be the German store; if you are UK it will be the British store; etc.
-Tired of hitting the refresh button in your web-browser?
This app will notify you as soon as Google puts the Nexus 4 devices back on sale.
The application is a free download.
Warning: This app uses at least 150MB per month for the frequent checks! Unlimited data package is recommended.
The timer will estimate your next interval so you won't have to push any button every time you start or finish training.
Easily manual modification of the work/rest times on the fly.
Automatic sets counter at the button.
Just push the start training