Note: Many toggle (GPRS, NFC, AirplaneMode...) are not working on Lollipop even with root. This is a known issue. I am still looking for a fix.
For creating a Tasker toggle, refer http://powertoggles.com/tasker/
For concerns regarding SuperUser permission: http://m.powertoggles.com/help.php?e=26 , https://plus.google.com/103583939320326217147/posts/T9xnMJEnzf1
(****** Note: Do not install on SD card ******)
**Call phone permission is required for adding direct call shortcuts on the widget.
Contains 40+ toggles including
Mobile Data (3G/4G)
Bluetooth (toggle, discovery and tether),
Custom application shortcut
Custom system shortcuts
And many more...
Supports homescreen widgets and notification widget. Also supports expandable notification widget on Jelly Beans and above.
Lockscreen widgets on android 4.2+
Many customization options like changing color theme and icons for individual toggles.
Backup and share widget settings from the widget configure screen (Menu > Import / Export) as well as various themes for multi-icon toggles and battery toggle.
android.permission.ACCESS_SUPERUSER: Required for running root commands. No effect on non-rooted phones. Users will still get the prompt asking for permission when running root command. http://m.powertoggles.com/help.php?e=26
android.permission.CAMERA: Required for the flashlight to work.
android.permission.SYSTEM_ALERT_WINDOW: required to display a toggle choice popup when using notification widget (Only on gingerbread)
Note: on gingerbread, direct notification toggle is not possible. The clicking the notification widget, it displays a popup to choose an action.
Feel free to suggest more toggle button ideas.
Please go through the Help and FAQ section in the app (fully searchable) twice before reporting a bug, most likely it is already answered there.
It is difficult for me to reply to each email individually, some of the emails may get lost in the huge list of unread mails. If you do not get a reply within a week, ping me again.
Easy and friendly to rebooot your Android device.
- Reboot (Simple restart your device)
- Reboot Recovery
- Reboot Bootloader (May not work for all devices)
- Shut Down (Power off your device)
- System Version (Display system version message)
THIS APP IS MADE IN HONG KONG ^.^
Sorry for the "ugly" user interface, I believe simple is the best for such functional app.
* Now you have the fastest flashlight - a hardware torch with an actual physical button for switch!
* Brightest flashlight you can get on Android - no doubt, this is as bright as flashlights can get!
NO ROOT required!
NOTE: Do not press too quickly if your phone is slow.
★ Start flashlight for free by pressing Power button of the device 3 times.
★ Fastest flashlight - no need to unlock or even look at phone to start the flash light.
★ Power button flashlight always works - start it even if screen is off or device is asleep.
★ Flashlight stays on while doing other things or while screen is off.
★ Stop flashlight with 3 hits of Power button (in Full version only). Or just stop the LED light inside the app for free.
★ Shake to start flashlight only when screen is On.
★ The Power button flashlight toggle is optimized for performance and right user experience - see more settings inside.
Flashlight tested and working on the LED flash of most nowadays devices!
If you have any problems or suggestions please write us at email@example.com .
Please do not leave bad rating, as this is not helping this flashlight app to get better! Thanks!
You can now join the public Beta: https://groups.google.com/forum/#!forum/power-button-flashlight-app-beta-testing
Makes life easier that there is an app actually lights up like a REAL flashlight. Straight-forward interface easy to use, strobe is available.
Afraid of darkness? Get it for $0.00 NOW!
- Unbelievable brightness
- Widget Support！Faster start-up
- Elegant design
- Strobe with speed control
- Illuminate your night
- Turn on the LED flash on the back of your devices
This app is brought to you by Master Scott Stratten at UnMarketing.com. Stop Marketing. Start Engaging.
If you have a device with poor battery life, Power Switch can save tons of juice by switching it off entirely after a given amount of time asleep.
- Sleep seconds after shutting case
- Automatic shutdown (root only)
- Set up a schedule using Night Mode
- Configure sensor sensitivity
- Facedown to turn screen off
- Uses almost no power in single sensor mode
The app has gone through an extensive testing process at XDA Developers. Thanks to everyone who helped make it happen, you're the best.
ADMIN PERMISSIONS are required to manipulate the screen state without root.
Keywords: root, rooted, tool, system, power, save, power saver, screen off, no lock, automatic shutdown, quick shutdown.
If your tablet or phone’s power button is starting to fail, stop using it and get this app!
POWER ON USING VOLUME KEYS
Using Power On Volume you can wake up your tablet or phone and power on your screen using the physical volume keys on your tablet or phone instead of using a faulty power button.
*** NOW USES MUCH LESS BATTERY POWER ***
Tests showed up to 72% reduction in battery drain compared to previous versions. Battery drain varies by device type and can still be an issue on some devices.
POWER OFF OPTIONS
Using Power On Volume you can power off the screen, lock the screen, and enter power saving sleep mode using three options:
* Waving your hand in front of your device’s proximity sensor (if supported).
* Long pressing the search button (on devices with a search key).
* Pressing a Power Off shortcut icon from your home screen.
* Pressing the Power Off button in the Power On Volume app.
* Pressing a Power Off notification in the notification bar.
The long press search button feature is fully configurable. You can enable and disable this feature, and you can also select other apps to be launched when you long press the search button if they support this feature (such as the Google Voice Search app).
The Power Off shortcut icon can be selected from 16 beautiful HD Power Off icons.
The Power Off feature is compatible with all current versions of Android. Unlike many other apps available, the Power Off function will never turn the screen back on unpredictably like other similar apps are known to do when run on Android OS versions 4.0.4 or 4.1.1.
When the Power Off Proximity function is enabled (on supported hardware), you can turn off your device by waving your hand in front of the proximity sensor or by placing your device face down, putting it in a pocket, etc. Any action that covers the front will turn off your device. The Power Off Proximity function won’t turn off your phone during calls or when the phone is ringing. The Power Off Proximity function doesn’t consume any power when disabled or when the screen is off, saving precious battery life.
The root features require a rooted tablet or phone. If you don’t know was root is, you probably don’t have a rooted tablet or phone.
* Hot Boot: restarts the android GUI (if supported by your rooted system).
* Power Long Press: emulates long pressing the hardware power button.
* Reboot: reboots the device (if supported by your rooted system).
* Reboot Recovery: reboots the device into recovery mode (if supported by your rooted system).
* Shutdown: completely powers down your device
The Hot Boot, Reboot, and Reboot Recovery features rely on busybox and therefore work on most but not all rooted systems. Support for these features depends on the version of busybox installed, and how your rooted system is configured.
WHAT THIS APP DOES NOT DO
* This app cannot power on your tablet or phone’s screen if it’s not in sleep mode. If it is completely shut down, it is impossible for apps to run. Because this is an app, your tablet or phone must be in sleep mode for it to be able to power on the screen.
* This app cannot reboot a tablet or phone that is not rooted.
* This app cannot completely power off a tablet or phone that is not rooted.
*** TABLET/PHONE COMPATIBILITY ***
This app version was tested on ICS, Gingerbread, Honeycomb and Jellybean Android OS versions using select Samsung, Arnova, and Craig phones, tablets, and netbooks and runs well. Some phones/tablets might not work properly with this app. If you experience any problems please contact me for support.
Use the app's built-in "Uninstall" button for an easy uninstall. Uninstalling by other methods can fail.
If you contact me for support and I cannot get the app to work on your tablet or phone after a few attempts I will give you a full refund when requested.
This app provides you an alternative option to control the phone volumes via on-screen touch buttons. It gives you access to volume adjustment as convenient as the hardware buttons so you can lengthen the lifetime of the hardware buttons or do without them. The hardware volume keys do not last forever: mine are no longer functional. If your volume keys are gone as well, this app will re-enable your phone to serve you like it did before. Also, this app includes no unreasonable permissions or annoying ads. So try this now risk-free: I will refund in full at your request!
1. Easy and ubiquitous access to volume control from status bar shortcut (available on all system versions) and direct control (available for HoneyComb+ due to system limitations) to small 1x1 widget.
2. Simple, functional, and elegant design of both layout and code: the app is consistent with the look-and-feel of your system and the size is tiny.
3. No nonsensical permission demand, no ads, it only does what you expect.
4. Enable fine control over every individual volume streams (more detailed than those offered in System Settings).
5. Fine-tuned compatibility for a wide range of devices. I spent a lot of time getting all layouts and capabilities right for every supported Android versions and screeen sizes.
run at startup: used to start a status bar shortcut/compact control after your phone starts up (so you don't need to). This feature can be turned on or off in settings.
With this really nifty app running on your Android, you can use the volume button instead of the power button to wake up your device!
Totally free, no annoying ads!
Please note that you may experience a power drain on the battery. This comes with the territory of keeping your device awake at all times in order to enable the volume button to perform the power button function. With recent updates to the Android operating system - this is the only way to do it.
If this app is run without the screen off setting, then the long term behavior of this app becomes unpredictable, as it is subject to the operating system's whims to reclaim memory. We recommend that you enable the 'screen off in notification bar' feature if you plan to use the app for long periods of time.
Reboot: Restarts the phone.
Recovery: Restarts the phone into recovery.
Download: Restart the phone in download mode.
Bootloader: Restarts to bootloader mode.
Hot Boot: Restarts the Android GUI processes/threads. (required busybox)
Shutdown: Shuts down the phone.
The application needs just 1 permission:
** This application will require root access(SuperUser and busybox). It works on my Galaxy SIII(TouchWiz Rom). I'm not responsible for any damage because of the use of this application. Again: Do not download if you don't want to**
***This application is not an replacement for the stock power menu***
You can choose your preferred settings* for SPoB to avoid any annoying situation (like disable SPoB if in landscape mode when texting, if a specific app is executing or if the phone is in a pocket**).
SPoB also offers a useful widget that allows you to activate and deactivate the service quickly with one touch without opening the app.
Take a look at the app stats and count how many times you skipped the physical power button. You won't miss it anymore!
*Some functions are available for the full version only
**Light sensor required
Help me to translate SPoB in other languages, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org for more informations.
The most popular screen on/off app. Reviewed by LifeHacker, MakeUseOf, TheNextWeb and many others ...
• Pocket Sensor: Turns the screen off if your phone is in your pocket.
• Table Sensor: Detects your phone is lying on a table and turn it off if not in use.
• Turn Screen On by Motion: If the screen is off and it's facing up the device can be woken up by moving it.
• Keep Screen On by Motion: It keeps the screen on while you are watching the screen. It relies on the small movements of your hand while holding the device.
• Smart Lock support: It's a workaround to make the Smart lock feature work fine on devices with Lollipop.
• Locale plug-in for: Tasker, Llama and others
IN-APP PURCHASE FEATURES
• Wider range in Table Sensor
• Turn Screen On by Motion Timeout can be set above 15 minutes
• Exclude Apps option (except Lollipop): Gravity screen is paused while selected app is running
• Widgets, PowerToggles plug-in
VERSIONS: FREE vs. PRO vs. UNLOCKED by IN-APP PURCHASE (recommended)
In the Pro version:
• there is no 15 minutes limit for turning the screen on by motion.
• Table sensor can be set more precisely.
Unlocked version has everything what Pro has, plus it has:
• Exclude App list (except Lollipop)
• more advanced Delayed lock option
It should be not significant. I experienced about 6 per cent extra consumption on the test device. However it can be much higher by often using the Turn Screen On by Motion feature. Thus, keep your phone face down if you want to save energy.
Where is the Pro version? I cannot find it on Play Store
The Pro version is discontinued unfortunately, due to security reasons.
To change to the Unlocked version, please, do the followings:
- unlock the Free version by In-app Purchase
- send me the two purchase numbers or the two receipts you got from Google Play (Pro and Unlocked)
- and I'll refund the purchase of the Pro version
Sorry for the inconveniences.
Do you uncomfortable every time the button press?
Power Button of your phone is broken?
SCREEN OFF BUTTON is a simple app that you can lock screen without power button.
You can add a widget or shortcut as you like.
- Turn off the screen with one touch.
- Support shortcut and widget icon
(You can use as you like!)
- Notification bar
- Icon select
- NOT NEED ROOT!
Screen Off Button uses Device Administration function(Lock).
If you want to delete this App, tap the "uninstall app" in App Settings-troubleshoot.
* Please email us if app has a bug. we will support quickly as soon as possible.
(with your device, Android Version, and error contents.)
[This application can be searched lock, screen lock, screen on, screen off, suspend, power button, power saving, power, screen off button .]
Flashlight LED uses your Android's camera LED (flash) to turn your Android into flashlight. With Flashlight LED you can turn ON/OFF your camera LED and use your device as flashlight, send SOS signal in case of emergency… Flashlight LED uses the camera LED at maximum power, making it the brightest flashlight available for your device.
Flashlight LED has the following functions:
- 60 seconds (flashlight is on for 60 seconds)
- SOS (international emergency signal)
- Simple to use, it only takes a click to turn it ON
- Professional dark design to save battery
- Professional coding to keep application size as small as possible, less than 1 MB, much smaller as competitive apps on the market
- Audio Effects on pressing buttons
- Integrated battery meter will tell you exactly how much battery you have left
- NO unneeded features no use uses – just the important stuff :)
- It’s FREE :)
Flashlight LED works with the widest range of devices with camera LED. In case your device does not have camera LED, you will not be able to use this app.
• Simple design made for easy use.
• Maximum brightness of your LED light.
• Reliable, since it remains active while make/receive calls, launch another app, screen locks, etc.
Simple and reliable flashlight with good design and handy feature. Press big button to turn torch on/off. Press small camera button to activate a back camera, it is a simple solution for a hardly approachable places.
This flashlight is always ON until you turn it off yourself!
Тhis is flashlight with camera, which may get useful in the most unexpected cases!
If our flashlight has issues on your particular device please don’t rate it 1 star and write us in comments or email and we will do our best to make it work on your device too. We do really appreciate your help!
P.S (Flashlight will not work properly if you have Face Unlock enabled, as the camera cannot be accessed by two apps at the same time)
The timer will estimate your next interval so you won't have to push any button every time you start or finish training.
Easily manual modification of the work/rest times on the fly.
Automatic sets counter at the button.
Just push the start training
Back in the old violent wild west, cowboys called each other for a face off in the city square. It started with the famous countdown, followed by a scene in which the faster one to move for his hip holster, draw and shoot - wins.
The Cowboys game let you and your friends gun-fight with each other, using two Android phones and Bluetooth communication.
You could also practice your skills alone in a single player mode, in which you draw your revolver and shoot as fast as you can - versus your personal record.
1. Bluetooth Gun-Fight against your friends (2 players)
2. Practice Quick-Drawing your revolver and shooting as fast as you can (1 player)
Please be aware that when phone is in sleep-mode the app might not check on some devices.
The logic this app uses scans the Nexus product page and that is how I got my previous Nexus. It has also been verified with other Nexus products and international play store pages. HOWEVER, IF GOOGLE MODIFIES THEIR PRODUCT PAGE IN AN UNEXPECTED WAY - THE LOGIC MIGHT NOT WORK. Due to the huge demand for the app and the traffic it causes on their website, please be aware! (if such modification will appear - I will update the logic as soon as possible)
Many users asked which play store is checked. The answer is: your local one. For example, if you are in Germany it will be the German store; if you are UK it will be the British store; etc.
-Tired of hitting the refresh button in your web-browser?
This app will notify you as soon as Google puts the Nexus 4 devices back on sale.
The application is a free download.
Warning: This app uses at least 150MB per month for the frequent checks! Unlimited data package is recommended.