* Now you have the fastest flashlight - a hardware torch with an actual physical button for switch!
* Brightest flashlight you can get on Android - no doubt, this is as bright as flashlights can get!
NO ROOT required!
NOTE: Do not press too quickly if your phone is slow.
★ Start flashlight for free by pressing Power button of the device 3 times.
★ Fastest flashlight - no need to unlock or even look at phone to start the flash light.
★ Power button flashlight always works - start it even if screen is off or device is asleep.
★ Flashlight stays on while doing other things or while screen is off.
★ Stop flashlight with 3 hits of Power button (in Full version only). Or just stop the LED light inside the app for free.
★ Shake to start flashlight only when screen is On.
★ The Power button flashlight toggle is optimized for performance and right user experience - see more settings inside.
Flashlight tested and working on the LED flash of most nowadays devices!
If you have any problems or suggestions please write us at email@example.com .
Please do not leave bad rating, as this is not helping this flashlight app to get better! Thanks!
You can now join the public Beta: https://groups.google.com/forum/#!forum/power-button-flashlight-app-beta-testing
* This flashlight android app makes your phone a Torch at triple click of power button
* Android phone flashlight can be turned ON or OFF even when your phone is LOCKED
* This flashlight android app allows ON/OFF LED flashlight using soft button as well
Flashlight android app allows to switch off and on the flashlight android app service anytime.
Hope Flashlight Android App is useful to you. Your valuable suggestions are most welcome.
This is SEO content starting for flashlight app android.
This android flashlight app android is extremely useful. It is an ultimate flashlight app android . Easy to use flashlight app android can be used as a torch. Among so many flashlight app android , this flashlight app android is unique. This flashlight app android works at the 3 click of power button on android. This flashlight app android can be used with power button and soft button. Flashlight app android starts glowing as soon as power button is pressed 3 times or soft button is pressed.
flashlight app android can be used when you are in dark. These flashlight app also known as LED flashlight app android or led light android or torch android. Flashlight app android can be used in cinema hall. Flashlight app android or led light app android or torch android should be accessible. Flashlight app android or torch app android operated by power button are really useful.
This kind of flashlight android app are implemented using camera light. So camera light can be used to use phone as torch app or flashlight app.
We are sure you will like this flashlight android app. Light is very important in day to day use. Without light its not possible to survive. In the dark, we need light so we can use phone flashlight android app or led android app or torch android app.
Please exclude CL from any task killers / memory cleaners! If you have an issue, please email firstname.lastname@example.org, or use the contact menu option from the app before leaving a negative review!
• Except while in-call: choose this if you have problems with the light coming on during calls due to the screen turning on and off quickly.
• Keep in memory: shows a notification to make the service less likely to randomly kill the service. You may also toggle the light from the notification!
The premium unlock allows you to access all locked options on all of your devices, forever. The camera permission is required to access your device's flashlight.
• You are double clicking the power button too quickly, it is not causing the screen to turn from off to on and back to off (or from on to off and back to on).
• The time interval you have selected is too short. Your device's screen cannot physically turn on and off that quickly. The speed at which your screen can cycle may depend on what app is on your screen at the time!
Launcher icon (https://www.iconfinder.com/icons/299054/bulb_light_icon#size=512) provided by Paomedia (https://www.iconfinder.com/paomedia) under license (http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/3.0/legalcode) and has not been modified.
In-app light bulb icons provided by http://iconleak.com and have not been modified.
If double-click on the power button doesn't work well for you, go to settings and select "Double-tap on ear speaker". Please note this option works only when the screen is on, as to conserve battery power. You may also want to select "Allow double-tap only on lock screen", to prevent accidental triggers of the flashlight when you touch the ear speaker.
Please note some phones go into deep sleep, and are difficult to be awaken. Make sure the phone screen lights on - only then you are sure the power button click was accepted by the phone. Sometimes it is better to first wake your phone, and then do the double click.
Also, it will not work while Face Unlock is present, because the camera interferes with the Flashlight function.
- If the flashlight turns on for no apparent reason, try changing the number of clicks to 3, or experiment with the click speed slider.
- For those annoyed that the double-click locks their phone, go to Android settings>Security>uncheck "Power button instantly locks"
- Make sure the app is excluded from any task killers or memory cleaners you may have.
- The app might be conflicting with other flashlight apps, so make sure to uninstall them.
- Make sure the proximity sensor is not covered while you do the clicks
- The app detects that the power button is clicked by observing the screen change from on to off and vice versa. Make sure every click changes the screen state, as some phones do not register some of the power button presses (if it's too quick the phone decides it was a mistake and does not light the screen at all)
- For those worried about power consumption, we can assure you the app drains no battery while flashlight is not on. Of course if you leave your flashlight constantly on, your battery will drain quickly.
- If the light comes on too slow, it is probably due to slow hardware. To turn on the flashlight, any similar app has to open a camera instance, which we all know can be a slow process on some phones (especially from deep sleep).
- If you read something on the phone, and the screen goes off, and you press the power button to wake it up again, the flashlight will turn on. You can either change the app's settings to triple-click, or set the click speed to some faster value.
- Users of phones that can be awaken with double-tap on the screen (LG phones notably) can use this app too - just make sure to double-tap to wake, then double-tap to sleep quick enough.
For those wondering why the app needs access to the camera - The flashlight is tied to the camera hardware, so it could be controlled only through the camera interface. All flashlight apps are like this.
Follow us on:
Twitter : https://twitter.com/Shumoapp
Facebook : https://www.facebook.com/pages/Shumoapp/781074948614028?ref=play_store
Google+ : https://plus.google.com/116397644352711588827
To turn on the flashlight just click 3 times on your phone's hardware Power Button.
Make sure that you click not very fast (the screen should turn on/off).
So, if you click 3 times during 2 seconds interval (yo can change it in Settings), the flashlight will turn on. To turn it off, click 3 times again.
ATTENTION!!! In-app purchases are only used for donations!
★ Works on every smartphone or tablet with flash, running Android 2.2 and higher
★ Allows to turn on and off flashlight without looking on your phone's screen (using the hardware power button)
★ Option to choose the time interval for the triple-click commitment
★ Vibration feedback option on flashlight toggle
★ Works even when the screen is locked
★ Movable on the SD card
★ Completely Open Source application. Absolutely free and has no advertising
★ Multiple-language support (thanks to all translators!)
∙ Report an Issue on the Github page: http://goo.gl/FKUiFq
∙ Do you like the app? Please comment and share on Twitter, Google Plus or wherever you like. Thanks!
∙ XDA-Developers thread: http://goo.gl/X4t730
This app is brought to you by Master Scott Stratten at UnMarketing.com. Stop Marketing. Start Engaging.
* No internet permission needed !
* Small app size - Only 342 Kb !
FlashLight instantly turns your device into a bright flashlight. The ultimate lighting tool takes full advantage of the LED light. And it's completely FREE!
* Super Bright Flashlight - Guaranteed!
* Convenient - Switch On/Off the light just like using a real flashlight
* Keep your flash light ON as long as you need.
* Use other applications while keeping the flash light ON.
* Stunning graphics - This is the most beautiful flashlight you can get in hand!
* Simple but great looking user interface.
Smart Flashlight is currently the best led flashlight app on the Android Market, because:
- Widest range of devices supported
- improvements on useful suggestions
- Free of Charge
* Camera LED flashlight
- Used to load ad
Uses your phone's camera led (flash) to emit bright light. Note that some devices don't have a camera flash.
-Turn your phone into an LED flashlight!
-Turn your phone into a flashlight!
Emergency Button is a necessary tool to protect your children, parent, girl friend and anyone you care.
★ Instant Emergency Message (SOS)
Send out instant emergency message (and your last location) in just one button click
★ Timer Emergency Message (SOS)
You can preset a emergency timer, e.g. 45 minutes
Start the timer, then the emergency message will be sent out automatically after 45 mintues
You can cancel the timer anytime you want.
★ Message Setting
Customize your emergency message, just type anything you want (i.e. hey, I am in dangerous...)
You can add up to 3 emergency message contacts.
★ Message History
All emergency messages sent to your friends are recorded in your phone. You can review the history anytime.
When headphone is inserted, this widget can toggle your headset audio off, to have the sound come out of your built-in speaker or even connected bluetooth.
An indicator dot tells you if sound is going to come through the headphones when there's media sound playing.
Free with no ads
Branch of https://code.google.com/p/toggleheadset2/ for personal use, with bug fixes...
Removed call detection features and on-boot settings. Supports both headphones and headsets. Playing music to bluetooth when headphone/headset plugged in is now possible.
This app just tells Android to pretend as if the headphone is not plugged in even though it is.
Icon with Android asset studio + Tango icon theme + GIMP
If headphone/headset is plugged in with bluetooth A2DP attachment, the volume control might be either bluetooth media or the ordinary media audiostream. That's Android getting confused about where the music is actually being played, because this app pulls the rug from underneath it.
If you have a HTC device with a self-toggling headphone jack, the widget will be updating itself too much.
The way this app works results in conditional unpredictable behavior, particularly with phone calls. Hence, this app is alpha and will stay that way.
Should probably merge this into another app someday, but for now it's useful for various things...
HDMI not tested, don't have the equipment
* * *
A review indicates that this allows the use of the integrated speakers with 1seg (ワンセグ) on the KDDI HTC J One.
Flag of Syria
- The screen remains on
- Minor bugs corrected
- Corrected bug for Android devices with API < 13
- Added slider to control screen brightness
- Added the screen lantern
- Small icons to provide small application
- Saves the state of the lantern for next execution
THIS APP REQUIRES JB 4.1.2 AND ROOT ACCESS
THE 2013 VERSION OF THE NOTE 10.1 IS NOT CURRENTLY COMPATIBLE
ONLY SAMSUNG ROMS SUPPORT MULTI WINDOW...CYANOGENMOD, AOSP, AOKP, ETC CANNOT USE THIS APP
Samsung has added a new multi window feature to a few of their Jelly Bean devices. However...there is only a limited set of apps compatible with this new feature.
Using this Multi Window Manager, you can enable ANY app to take advantage of this awesome new feature.
Check out the Pro version for these additional features:
- Create shortcuts on your homescreen to open apps or web bookmarks in windowed mode (Note 10.1 tablet only)
- Specify custom window sizes for shortcuts (Note 10.1 tablet only)
- Open multiple instances of some apps (This is limited by whether or not a particular app permits multiple instances...I've yet to find an internet browser that allows this, however there are many other useful apps that do allow it)
- Fast reboot...cuts reboot time to less than half that of a normal reboot
- Detect new app installs and prompt to enable multi window
- Backup and restore your enabled apps list
Awesome voice translator, speech and translates all languages of the world.
You can hold a conversation in any language with the help of voice translator, translate different texts and use the button to talk to the application.
Learn languages quickly and easily, speaks your language to translate written or spoken of in the language of your choice, in 80 languages 44 languages spoken text and voice.
Also corrects spelling, word suggestion, preserves history with your latest translations, share texts directly to instant messaging, social networking, mail, search, notes and other applications you have installed.
- Translator in 80 Languages.
- Voice input in all languages.
- Voice output in 44 languages.
- History of translations.
- Word suggestions.
- Share text directly to other applications.
- Completely free forever.
Translate voice - Language Translator can translate 80 languages.
Arabic, English, Afrikaans, Albanian, Azerbaijani, Armenian, Basque, Bengali, Belarusian, Bosnian, Bulgarian, Catalan, Cebuano, Chinese Simplified, Chinese Traditional, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Esperanto, Estonian, Filipino, Finnish, French, Galician, Georgian, German, Greek, Gujarati, Haitian Creole , Hausa, Hebrew, Hindi, Hmong, Hungarian, Icelandic, Igbo, Indonesian, Irish , Italian, Japanese, Javanese, Kannada, Khmer, Korean, Lao , Latin, Latvian, Lithuanian, Macedonian, Malay, Maltese, Maori, Marathi, Mongolian, Nepali, Norwegian, Persian, Polish, Portuguese , Punjabi, Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Slovenian, Somali , Spanish, Swahili, Swedish, Slovak, Tamil, Telugu, Thai, Turkish, Ukrainian, Urdu, Vietnamese, Welsh, Yiddish, Yoruba and Zulu
Translate with voice function works with 44 languages.
Arabic, English, Afrikaans, Albanian, Armenian, Bosnian, Catalan, Chinese Simplified, Chinese Traditional, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Estonian, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Haitian, Hindi, Hungarian, Icelandic, Indonesian, Creole, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Latin, Latvian, Macedonian, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Swahili, Russian, Serbian, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish , Tamil, Thai, Turkish, Vietnamese and Welsh
The application is translated into 25 languages .
Arabic, Bulgarian, Catalan, Danish, German, Greek, Spanish, Finnish, French, Hebrew, Hungarian, Indonesian, English, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Dutch, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Slovenian, Thai and Chinese .
Translate voice - Language translator may contain advertising.
✭✭✭✭✭ "Brilliant Very good light. It lights up my whole room!" - Elli Samsung Galaxy Grand
✭✭✭✭✭ "The best app. An excellent app. Easy & handy The best utilisation of available hardware to create max luminance." - Kelly Samsung Galaxy S3
FlashLight - Bright Instant is the app to turn your device into a super bright flashlight instantly. This flashlight app uses the LED of your phone's camera flash to illuminate the way. A must have app for all phones!
★ Created by one of Australia’s Leading App Development Companies
★ Become a fan! Get exclusive rewards and stay up to date on our latest news.
For technical problems or issues please email us at any time. We are listening to user feedback and we will certainly keep improving features so stay tuned.
Back in the old violent wild west, cowboys called each other for a face off in the city square. It started with the famous countdown, followed by a scene in which the faster one to move for his hip holster, draw and shoot - wins.
The Cowboys game let you and your friends gun-fight with each other, using two Android phones and Bluetooth communication.
You could also practice your skills alone in a single player mode, in which you draw your revolver and shoot as fast as you can - versus your personal record.
1. Bluetooth Gun-Fight against your friends (2 players)
2. Practice Quick-Drawing your revolver and shooting as fast as you can (1 player)
The timer will estimate your next interval so you won't have to push any button every time you start or finish training.
Easily manual modification of the work/rest times on the fly.
Automatic sets counter at the button.
Just push the start training
Please be aware that when phone is in sleep-mode the app might not check on some devices.
The logic this app uses scans the Nexus product page and that is how I got my previous Nexus. It has also been verified with other Nexus products and international play store pages. HOWEVER, IF GOOGLE MODIFIES THEIR PRODUCT PAGE IN AN UNEXPECTED WAY - THE LOGIC MIGHT NOT WORK. Due to the huge demand for the app and the traffic it causes on their website, please be aware! (if such modification will appear - I will update the logic as soon as possible)
Many users asked which play store is checked. The answer is: your local one. For example, if you are in Germany it will be the German store; if you are UK it will be the British store; etc.
-Tired of hitting the refresh button in your web-browser?
This app will notify you as soon as Google puts the Nexus 4 devices back on sale.
The application is a free download.
Warning: This app uses at least 150MB per month for the frequent checks! Unlimited data package is recommended.