This application does not work on some devices, as far as I know, Samsung S4, S5, Note4 and etc using ART runtime.
Prevent the accidental calls.
Added Video Call Confirm (See notice)
- Video Call
- Dialog / Glow Pad / Lock Pattern, 3 type popups
*** NOTICE ***
* This APP doesn't work on every devieces so may not work on your device.
* Tested and verified HD Voice / Video Call on
- Samsung Galaxy S (SHW-M110S), Galaxy Note (SHV-E160S)
- Pantech Vega Racer2 (IM-A830K), Vega R3 (IM-A850K), Vega IRON (IM-A870S), Vega LTE-A (IM-A880S)
- LG Optimus GK (LG-F220K)
* Does not support Emergency Call (ex. 911)
* May not work Call / Video Call with the newest LG smartphones and roms. (ex. Vu2 - newest rom, G3 and so on)
** Used Open Source **
• Minimalist design using ICS Holo Theme.
• Supported Language: English, Deutsche, Spanish
• Minimum permissions to support the function.
o PROCESS_OUTGOING_CALLS – Used for intercept the call and prompt for confirmation.
o READ_CONTACTS – Used for lookup of name based on phone number.
o CALL_PHONE – Used to call if you confirm the calling.
• USSD call will not be filtered. (E.g. *100#)
• Option to disable call confirm feature.
• The application is excluded from Recent Application List.
The program gives options to delete records automatically when they becoming old or when a record length is not long enough to be saved. Additionally it is possible to disable recording when headphones or Bluetooth device is used. Also it is possible to disable recording for incoming or outgoing calls.
WARNING: The app does not work on S4 and Note 3 with KitKat 4.4.2 if records are being stored on a SD card. It is highly recommended for Note 3 users not to update to KitKat 4.4.2
- Recording calls, ability to use automatic and manual recording modes
- Showing grouped records extended with contact information such as name and icon
- Disable recording when headphones on or Bluetooth device connected
- Disable recording for incoming, outgoing call and for some contacts
- Specify different audio sources for headphones and Bluetooth devices
- Calling, sending SMS, creating an event from the app
- Mark records as important, highlight and write notes
- Stop recording from a notification
- Play, delete the recent record from a notification
- Specify a recording delay, a minimal length of records
- Enable/disable the detailed notifications in the program
- Split recording into multiple files
- Deleting a record or many records at once
- Locking/Unlocking records to prevent unwanted deleting
- Ability to delete records automatically
- Send records to SkyDrive etc
- Integration with Google+
- Screen Lock
- Saving records to MicroSD card, DropBox disk
Recommended devices for a two-way recording:
Note3 (hltespr, ha3g)
S4 Zoom (mproject3g)
S4 mini (serranods, serranolte)
Note 8.0 (kona3g)
S3 (m0, GT-I9300) ( except d2spr. d2att, d2mtr, d2can, CyanogenMod )
S3 Duos (arubaslim)
Grand Duos (baffin)
S2 (GT-I9100) ( Android 2.3 only )
S II (SGH-T989)
S Advance (GT-I9070)
Y Duos (GT-S6102)
Y Duos Lite (GT-S5302)
Y TV (GT-S5367)
S DUOS (logan2g)
S Epic (SPH-D710VMUB)
Ace Duos (GT-S6802)
Young (royssnfc, roy)
Pocket Neo (corsica)
LNV-Lenovo A790e (msm7627a)
Acer E320 (C6)
ZTE N9120 (elden)
Xolo X900 (blackbay)
LG Optimus L1II (v1)
Qilive 53 (msm8625)
Q. Galaxy Call Recorder stopped working.
A. 1) Make sure "Audio Source set to "Voice Up-Link + Down-Link"
2) Reboot your device
3) Use only one call recorder at the same time
Q. I have purchased the ads-free item but the ads are back. What can I do?
A. You could try to do the following to see if it resolves your issue with the ads.
Clear the cache/data of Google Play Store (Menu > Settings > Applications > Manage applications > All > Google Play Store > Clear cache / Clear data)
Q. When I use "Bluetooth" "Galaxy Call Recorder" records only incoming side of conversation
A. This is the specific of Android OS which cannot be solved.
Q. What is the max size of the recording which can be recorded?
A. It depends on the free resources of your device. Galaxy Call Recorder does not limit the length of recordings.
Q. Where can I find the files of the recordings?
Q. What is the recording file pattern
A. (DIRECTION)_(PHONENUMBER)_(TIME IN MILLISECONDS SINCE 1 Jan 1970)_(CALL LENGTH IN SECONDS).(FILE EXT)
Q. "Galaxy Call Recorder" does not record some calls
A. It is depends on the resources of the device. It is recommended to reboot your device once a three days.
* Slide to cancel/confirm
* Display contact name/picture
* Disable while BT connected
* Confirming timeout
* Dialing(blocked) history
* Blur background window to protect privacy
* Launch Call Confirmer and check "Enable" checkbox. To disable function, just to uncheck this option.
When enabled, a confirmation dialog will display to make sure it's the right call. Sliding from left to right, call will be cancled. Sliding from right to left, call will be placed.
* Vibrate - notify
* Process Outgoing Calls, Call Phones - process the confirmation
* Read Contacts - show dialed names and picture if any
* Bluetooth - detect bluetooth and disable confirmation if configured
This is completely free app without any advertisement. If you like it, please consider send an email to encourage the developer to devloper more useful and free apps.
- Displays the time of missed calls by phone rang, and so they can deal with one-call spam.
- Not stored in contact of a particular phone number of missed call log and received a similar phone log can be queried together.
- Notification of missed call log do not confirm a specific time can make possible.
◈ Missed call notification
(1) Notification destination phone
- Number of incoming numbers are stored in your address book or phone rang more than a certain amount of time only if the time can be set to notify.
(2) Notification method
- Settings according to your phone (beep, vibration) or screen on.
(3) A missed call is received and also set a time to withhold information
- At a particular time does not interfere with unnecessary alerts.
◈ Motion detection
- Motion detection in case of missed calls by turning the screen is the ability to announce the arrival of missed calls.
- If you are away over the phone and come back later, you can see missed calls by simply shaking the phone.
Or who send you Message's while you are in another Place and received an Message's? it simple Speaks Everything.....
Incoming Caller Name Talker speaks out the Incoming Caller name and Message sender name so that you can identify who is calling without looking into your phone....
It can even read the Message's content for you. And the best Thing is, it is total FREE. "Incoming Caller Name Announcer" use the built-in Android text-to-speech engine to voice the caller or Message Sender ID....
"Incoming Caller Name Announcer" :
1- Caller Name if exist in contacts...
2- Caller Number if Name not exist in contacts...
3- Speak Message Sender Name & Contents....
* One Tap to In Caller Name Announcer to Disable/Enable Call and SMS Announcing feature.. .
* Caller Name Talker speaks out the caller name from Contact, it Voices the caller id over your existing ring tone.
* Speaks Number, if caller name not found in the contact list.
* Announce SMS Sender name while receiving an SMS.
* Read Message's content.
* Volume's Settings
* Text's To Speaks Settings
* Ring tone's Setting
- start computer (WakeOnLan)
- new: remote control your computer: shutdown, reboot, screenshot etc.
- call monitor displays calls immediately
- show and edit phone book
- switch on/off WiFi and WiFi guest access
- new: WPS connect new WiFi devices easy and fast
- restart and reset FRITZ!Box
- play voicemail messages
- open and send fax messages
- switch Smart Home devices
- new: display device temperature
- support multiple FRITZ!Boxes
- 18 widgets and shortcuts for nearly all features
- callthrough, dial helper and skype integration
User about BoxToGo Pro:
"BoxToGo is the leading and most comprehensive FRITZ!Box-App and has much more features than all AVM FRITZ!Apps."
Setup wizard lets you easily setup BoxToGo and supports MyFRITZ!, DynDns and free "BoxToGo DynDns".
The connection between BoxToGo and your FRITZ! Box is protected by SSL and by certificate check against man-in-the-middle attacks.
Save telephone charges or even make free phone calls. BoxToGo connects phone calls to your FRITZ!Box. Two lines are necessary, like ISDN or Voice over IP. Use flatrates which are usually available only from home. You can set whether the callee see your home number instead of your mobile phone. Note that these are normal calls via the mobile network, not over the Internet. Callthroug is not internet telephony.
Voicemail and fax messages:
These messages can be displayed in calls list and be opened as wav or pdf file with firmware from xx.05.05. If you use a newer FRITZ!Box model you can send faxes with images attached.
AVM FRITZ!Box 3270, 3370, 3490, 4080, 6320, 6340, 6360, 6810, 6840, 6842, 7112, 7141, 7170, 7240, 7270, 7320, 7330, 7340, 7360, 7362, 7390, 7490 or 7570 with firmware from xx.04.87.
Support and money back:
Please contact me if you have problems or questions. If BoxToGo should still not work, you'll get your money back!
Visit http://www.boxtogo.de for FAQs, forum and videos or contact me directly: firstname.lastname@example.org or +49 (0) 30 70206375
This "Call Protection" Call your resources will be protected safely.
Various features of calls to restrict outgoing calls to your style will fit best.
Additional calls to utility, your life becomes more convenient and will be able to feel.
In addition to a very small installed capacity of clean design without losing the essential utility as you are not agree favorably.
* Key Features *
- A call blocking
- Through a call for doctors to check for the confirmation window
- When a call through password protection
- Call termination notification to vibration
- Shake your phone to listen to silent mode switch on the screen
* Yireonbun can recommend them highly.
Android still in the way of the call minute adaptation Percy Jones
- Press the call button by mistake, I should have been sent unknowingly call minutes
- Accidentally sent out a call to the call by pressing the power button is not disrupted, encountering difficulties syeotdeon minutes
- Call aepdeungui use to induce you know it should have been sent out the call minutes
- Kids games, then give them a call to your boss suffered shortness syeotdeon minutes
* The paid version of the function as a free version check before purchase is recommended.
This ProKey replaces the old stand-alone Pro-version (*).
How to use:
- Once you install this key, you should restart USB in order to recognize the key. If it does not still recognize it, please restart your phone and try again
- You should'n uninstall the key or revert to free version
*** We maintain both ProKey and Pro version. But we recommend you to use this key ***
*** What is Blacklist
This is an advanced call/sms filter and blocker tools. Create a black list and stay safe with your Android phone. This is a simple app, but rich and powerful features to manage unwanted call/text message from anyone.
This app works with per caller ID (incoming number) basic. Caller Ids can be organized into blacklist, or exception list and configured blocking options. Here are a list of features:
☆ Block call/text/MMS messages for a blacklist (a list of numbers)
☆ Block call/text/MMS messages for private numbers (no numbers, no caller id), numbers not in my contacts
☆ Block call/text message for pre-/post-fix numbers
☆ Exception list (don't block list) (PRO)
☆ Text filters by plain text or regular expression, prefix-matches, postfix matches.
2. Manage blacklist and logs:
☆ Options for an incoming call:
- Turn off ringer
- End call
- Optionally "pick up then hang up" (change in app's settings)
☆ Advanced number matching mode including exactly, start with, end with, contains, regular expression
☆ Blocking scenario (can be set up from app's settings or widget (press HOME/menu/Blacklist/widget)
- Block numbers in blacklist excluded exception list (regular mode)
- Block all numbers excluded exception list (very useful when you are in vacation)
- Block all numbers (useful when you are sleeping)
- Turn blacklist off
- Auto SMS reply for blocked calls
☆ SMS blocked with/without logs
☆ Option to clear blocked missed call log
☆ Schedule to turn on/off (PRO)
☆ Import contacts/call logs/ sms into a black list or add a custom number (not in your phonebook)
☆ Easily manage logs (sms back, call back, search, delete, restore, disable (PRO),...)
☆ Disable/enable logs (PRO)
☆ Password protection (PRO)
☆ Enable/disable block notification
☆ Backup and restore blacklist settings
☆ Quick access widget to change blocking scenario and common configuration
☆ Auto-reply counters
5. Call Confirm and Secret Box modules
6. and event more:
☆ Auto reply pre-defined templates
☆ Change widget themes
☆ Invisible blacklist icon (Invisible)
☆ Quickly add last call/text number to blacklist/exception list
Bug report and enhancement request:
☆ Drop a few line to http://www.getlocalization.com/blacklist/
* PRO: Pro version can be purchased on Android Market
* Invisible: Invisible version likes Pro version, but it has an icon and a name differe
* Note: to enable pick up then hang up feature, go to setting/pick up then hang up
☆ Why caller is sent to voicemail: Block a number with "end call" and turn "Pick up then Hang up" OFF
☆ Do not send to voicemail: Block a number with "end call" and turn "Pick up then Hang up" ON
☆ Issue report: Email to email@example.com
☆ Video demo: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6bBaOCuPjRA
☆ Screenshots, roadmap open issues: http://anttek.com/app.php?id=1
☆ User Guide: http://anttek.com/wiki/doku.php?id=blacklist
☆ Community support: https://groups.google.com/group/anttek
☆ LG Optimus One, LG C660, Samsung Epic: please turn on "Use alternative block method" if endcall does not work on your phone
- MMS: Multimedia Messaging Service
- Text ~ SMS: Short Messaging Service
This app will let you know when you have voicemail waiting via an assortment of methods, all fully configurable:
Widget (count supported only on some phones)
Sounds (use your own custom sound or enjoy the provided default)
Convenient access to your voicemail by tapping on a notification or popup.
android.permission.READ_PHONE_STATE to check for voicemail
android.permission.VIBRATE to vibrate when so configured
android.permission.RECEIVE_BOOT_COMPLETED to start the notifier service when the phone is rebooted
android.permission.CALL_PHONE to listen to messages
android.permission.WAKE_LOCK to work properly when phone is sleeping
This app has all the features of the free version, plus:
Home screen widget
Custom vibration patterns
Configurable voicemail access number
Full popup window control
Floating popup window with notification pause control
and, of course, no annoying ads!
Email firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any suggestions for improvements or if you encounter any bugs.
** Enable/Disable Incoming Call Lock
** Enable/Disable Sound
** Enable/Disable Vibration
** Change Password
Have you ever noticed that sometimes your Android can be really tactless? Say, it’s a business meeting, film watching or long-drawn Saturday morning, when an unexpected call distracts you and claims lots of your attention. We decline endless stream of calls and, in order to be polite, reply with phrases like “I’m on the meeting”, “…in the cinema”, “Shh! I’m sleeping”.
These are the manners, which can be taught by your Android!Just let it know that you don’t want to be distracted, and the rest will be taken up by it: it will stop notifying you about new tweets and mail, won’t ring during incoming calls and will independently send sms in reply, saying “I can’t talk now, I'll call you after dinner”, and, moreover, it will control the number of sent messages.
• Widget app — always at hand!
• Totally silent mode
• Sms answering machine with custom messages
• You can activate answering machine either for all or known phone numbers
• Custom limit of sms for money economy
After installing the "Shh!" appear among other widgets on your phone, you only need to drag it to the desktop.
Just let your phone be a little bit more convenient.
LOGgle now has a multiple call option - create a stack or grid of LOGgle widgets and assign each one a sequential number from 1 to 10... last call, second to last call, etc.
LOGgle is a home screen widget which displays information about your last call in real time... incoming, outgoing, and missed. Tap the widget to return or redial a call.
2 x 1 format with last call information.
3 x 1 format adds contact photo (if available).
4 x 1 format adds contact photo and clock.
4 x 1L format has four last calls stacked.
Tap on photo to launch Android contact app.
Tap on clock to launch alarm app, if installed.
Tap the bottom right corner to configure the widget's appearance. Background color, transparency, widget height, text size and color are all configurable.
To add LOGgle to your home screen, long click on your wallpaper, select "Widgets", and look for LOGgle. You can also click the "Home" button, "Menu", and then "Add".
The permissions required by the widget are simply to allow it to function as intended. Internet access is to allow a link to our website from the configuration screen. No information about your call is used in any way other than to display your last call!
Keywords: last call, missed calls, widget, recent, dialer, quick dial, redial, call log