NOW OPTIMISED FOR 7"-10" TABLETS INCLUDING NEXUS 10! NOT SUITABLE FOR PHONES.
What Platinum Tasks users say:
Lifehacker: "Beautiful...a polished, intuitive task management app."
5* - Best tablet task app yet. Fantastically polished and easy to use, fully syncs with Google (but only if you want to). Best task management app I've found to date.
5* - The best - by far - so far. This app is the best task management app on the market.
5* - It's very polished and beautiful app and functions very well.
5* - Been searching for a great todo/task app and I have found it! Platinum Tasks is it!
5* - I have been looking for a professional task manager that would help me with my business. I've found it.
5* - It is probably the nicest looking app on Honeycomb that syncs with Google Tasks.
5* - I just got my tablet and wanted a task app that would sync with gtasks. I tried another one and it didn't support labels very easily unlike Platinum that works great. The dashboard is customizable. It's very polished and beautiful app and functions very well.
Platinum Tasks is an advanced task manager (to do list) to help you easily manage your day to day activities through a beautifully-designed, intuitive interface optimised for Android tablets (3.0+), ensuring that you will never miss another business meeting, birthday, anniversary, or even forget the milk! Syncs with your Google Tasks in Gmail account or Google Apps account so your to do list is always up-to-date.
With Platinum Tasks you can:
• Easily create one off or recurring tasks, from daily chores to yearly reminders of birthdays & anniversaries.
• Label your tasks according to preset categories such as Work, Meetings and Personal or create your own labels.
• Create complex projects containing multiple tasks, with set time limits & deadlines.
• Filter items by time, name & label, or search to quickly find a specific task.
• Archive and un-archive completed tasks using the drag & drop interface.
• Customise the look of your interface by choosing from five different colour themes.
• Synchronise your Google Tasks task list automatically so you're always up-to-date, whether on your computer or your Android Tablet.
• View your tasks without even launching the app using the widget included.
The great drag-and-drop functionality you're used to with the Gmail application has been implemented in Platinum Tasks so you can easily drag & drop any task from one label into another & archive (or unarchive) tasks.
Tasks can also be synchronised with Google Tasks (just link your account on the settings page) so everything is backed up in the cloud & you have peace of mind that you're not going to lose things.
We're currently working on:
- Complete tasks directly from the widget
- Export task lists
- New help screen
- Sync with Google Calendar
We are a small, indie developer & although we don't have access to ALL Android tablets, if you find Platinum Tasks doesn't work perfectly on your device, tell us about it at http://help.platinumapps.com.au & we'll do everything we can to resolve any issues you may experience as quickly as possible.
Love it? Please leave a review.
Hate it or having issues? Please visit http://help.platinumapps.com.au so we can assist you.
IMPORTANT: Ensure you have an active internet connection when first launching Platinum Tasks for initial licensing/sync.
ISSUES? APP NOT DOWNLOADING/INSTALLING OR DISPLAYS A LICENSING ERROR? NEED TECHNICAL SUPPORT OR HAVE SUGGESTIONS ON HOW TO MAKE THE APP BETTER? Please visit http://help.platinumapps.com.au/. WE READ AND RESPOND TO ALL SUPPORT REQUESTS.
Looking for Google Tasks, Gtasks, Any.do, Wunderlist or a great task manager or to do list to help manage your tasks for today, tomorrow or one day, well Platinum Tasks will help with getting things done on your Android Honeycomb or ICS 4.0+ tablet.
Use voice recognition to create a list and multiple list items, reminders or notes with ONE easy voice command! Unlike other voice list apps that require you to click a button to create a list then multiple clicks to add each list item , SPLISTER does all this in ONE voice command step. Dictate a list of tasks, steps (i.e: recipes & "Do It Yourself" projects) or store items to SPLISTER from a written list or off the top of your head FAST!
To create a new list you would simply tap the microphone icon in SPLISTER and say:
"list groceries, put bread, put eggs, put milk , put orange juice , put ice cream, save it."
You just created a list in 5 seconds that is now stored in your phone and ready to go to the store with you, shared via Email, or synced to your Google Tasks!
You will also never leave a store again and say to yourself: "I forgot to buy something!" With SPLISTER's location reminders, you will know as soon as you are geographically near that store, that you have to buy a certain item there.
Features include; Geolocation Reminders for tasks, syncing with Google Tasks and Calendar, voice Calendar Event reminders, voice notes, voice search, repeating reminders ,full monthly weekly and daily views for your calendar, share your lists of tasks via email and bluetooth, list grouping, tasks notes, task sorting, task indenting (to create task categories), task note sum display, note text styling , custom alarm tones, any voice actions can be completed manually,*NEW* Built in Messaging support / feedback system (tap the message icon in our About Popup screen accessed from the SPLISTER menu in the top right)
In order to get the best voice Recognition experience possible with SPLISTER: read the built in help ( tap the settings icon > tap 'Help' > tap the 'Voice' icon). Also turn on 'Personalized Voice Recognition', on your phone (Settings > Language & input > Voice Search, then check the box next to Personalized Recognition) . This will allow Google's voice recognition to learn YOUR voice and greatly improve accuracy over time.
**PLEASE contact us with any issues or questions BEFORE you post a review! SPLISTER is very intuitive but using the extensive speech features can take a little time to learn & we are here to help. We want to make sure your experience is as smooth as possible & EARN 5 stars from you!
Here are some of the other voice commands you can use with SPLISTER:
ADD TO LIST:
[add] groceries [put] chicken [put] apples [put] baby wipes [save it]
[remind me today at] 5pm [to] pick up milk [save it]
[move] my meeting [to] June 5th at 215pm [save it]
[cancel] my meeting [save it]
[Note] Mike's address is 100 Maple lane in Springfield [save it]
[search for] meeting [save it]
sync events [save it]
sync tasks [save it]
*Required words are in brackets and SPLISTER expects the above order to ensure consistency and accuracy. SPLISTER only supports English. **Please contact us if you have trouble using these commands or with ANY other questions**
You can also check out this SPLISTER demo video here: http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=mTA1QmTr-Xs
(it demonstrates how to use SPLISTER's basic voice recognition commands but with an older version of SPLISTER)
SPLISTER does not display ANY annoying Ads or access any of your personal information.
This application puts organization at your fingertips.
Just add a task, project or thing to do and then go to the calendar to set your reminder. When a task is due you will get a text alert notification.
Remember to do...
*Pick up Kids
*And a whole lot more!!!
It's that easy!
Get organized today!
Get Task Alerts right now and if you like this application please leave a good review.
**Try More Apps from Marketing Streams**
• Business Plan App
• Drive Safe Text Safe
• Personal Expense Log
• Resume App Pro
Copyright 2011 Deangelo Cosey. All rights reserved. All marks are the property of their respective owners.
- Write and manage your tasks
- Add comments and ideas for task
- Set notification for task
- Search tasks
- Protect by setting password for app
- Add user categories
- Send your tasks by email
- Backup your todo list to SD card
- Recovery your tasks from SD card
- Selection sound of notification
- Optimisation for android tablets
- Dark and lite themes
•Quickly add tasks and events using the speech recognition
•Events and to-do’s on one, easy-to-view list
•Every action completed with a minimum number of taps.
•Full sync with Google Calendar (TM) and Google Tasks.
** To avoid any bad experience with our app, before purchasing the full version please try the free version **
•Full sync with Google tasks
•Both local and Google sync modes
•Quickly add tasks and events with speech recognition
•Elegant agenda widgets
•Every action completed with a minimum number of taps.
•Add items directly on the selected day
•Move tasks to other days with just 2 taps.
•Multiple, color coded calendars
•Events and to-do’s on one, easy-to-view list
•Options: Show/hide completed tasks
•Options: Select default calendar
•Options: Alternative time and date formats
•Arranging and re-arranging your day made simple and intuitive.
Tags: calendar, tasks, agenda, business calendar, Google Calendar (TM), Google Tasks, CalenGoo (TM), Pocket Informant (TM), Jorte (TM), aCalendar (TM), calendar pro, agenda widget, calendar widget
All trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
# Get Things Done : Add actions to your inbox or immediately assign a project and context.
# Never forget a task : The forecast view shows you at a glance which actions are due soon. Separate project and context views are also available.
# Background syncing : Quantus Tasks works together with OmniFocus on your Mac, iPhone or iPad. Changes you make inside Quantus Tasks become visible inside OmniFocus and vice versa.
# Notifications: Receive notifications when your tasks are due (or x minutes before they become due)
We're working hard on adding new features every few weeks. The goal is to become feature-equivalent to the official iOS OmniFocus app. If you buy the app now you are making a very useful contribution to the app by providing us with the necessary funds to continue development.
## Features we are working on in the coming weeks ##
- Better Project/Context creation
- Better notes/attachment support
- Google Now/Android Wear integration
- Location reminders
- More fine-grained date picking for due/defer dates
- Quick entry widget
Disclaimer: OmniFocus is a trademark of the Omni Group. Quantus Tasks is in no way affiliated with the Omni Group. Any support requests regarding this app should go to email@example.com
★ Sync tasks over-the-air on multiple devices running 2Do (including iOS, OS X) using Dropbox or Toodledo. Dropbox sync supports syncing all data, including Smart Lists, across Android, iOS and OS X devices.
★ Projects, Checklists or a simple To do list
★ Repeating tasks with end dates
★ Tabbed Lists for easy organization and grouping
★ Landscape Calendar view with date markers and date-filtering
★ Quick Add: Create tasks directly from the notification area, or glance at the number of tasks due Today.
★ Widgets that allow you to mark tasks done directly from the home screen. NOTE: Widget will not work if the app is moved to the SD Card.
★ Hide or re-arrange lists
★ Password Protection: Lock all your tasks or individually picked Lists
★ Drag & Drop tasks from and to Lists
★ Smart Lists: Dynamic lists based on saved searches with an optional dynamic date range
★ Powerful date range searching and filtering
★ Easy sorting by dates, lists, priority, status, title or manual sorting
★ Scheduling of tasks using Start Date & Time
★ Tags: create keyword tags; search for tags or attach contacts as people tags
★ Alarms: Easily create multiple alarms per task
★ Attach Photos to your tasks using the Camera or the Gallery
★ Instant Previews: Preview and edit notes or attached pictures from the main list with a single tap
★ Focus: Quick toggle between your tasks and a refined 'focus' list from any view
★ Actions: attach contacts or other 'action' information to tasks
★ Starred Tasks
★ Batch Operations: Edit, Delete, Move, Tag, Share and more
★ Multiple Themes: Graphite, Black, Pink
★ Samsung S Pen ® drawing support in Notes. Draw using a finger or a stylus on devices such as Galaxy Note, Galaxy Nexus.
★ Share tasks
★ Optimized for an unlimited number of tabbed lists with hundreds of tasks per list
★ Backup & Restore: Create easy backups of your database or restore from an existing one at any time
★ Background automatic sync at specified intervals
★ Flexible task manager: Use GTD (Getting Things Done) principals, Franklin Covey or your very own
★ Much, much more.
Please kindly contact us in case you have any issues. We'd love yo help.
Google Sync: This cannot be supported till Google Task API supports meta-data (required by 2Do), which in its current state does not.
Follow us on Facebook:
1-3-5 To-Do will help narrow down your daily task list to only 9 items - one BIG thing, three medium things and five small things. It’s that simple! No more endless to-do lists, and you stay focused on the only thing that matters: getting things done.
"Nice, fresh approach to those that can’t get on with the traditional To-Do list format."
• Plan your Today and Tomorrow
• Add up to 9 to-dos per day
• Predefined priority
• Get a snapshot of your to-dos with a Calendar and check history of your to-dos
• Add ideas and to-dos without priorities and specific dates to Someday
• Use Someday to move lower priority to-dos from prioritized lists
• Swipe right to left to delete tasks and vice versa to complete a task
• Use preset tags for better task management, or create your own tags
• Tap and hold to rearrange to-do lists or move them from one list to another
• No endless, overwhelming to-do lists that drive you mad
/du:/ is a clean, sleek and simple task and ToDo list management app with support for location based reminders and integration with your favorite Calendar app.
- Clean and nice minimalistic interface
- Multiple task lists with color labels
- Time reminders
- Location reminders
- Birthday reminders (reminds on your contacts' birthdays)
- Repeated tasks
- Integration with your favorite Calendar app
- Nice and useful widget
- DashClock Widget integration, please see http://goo.gl/VAV0Kr
- Task search
- Google Tasks Sync
- Material design theme (Android 5 only) and 2 classic themes
- Custom reminder snooze intervals
PRIOR: The Coolest Daily Planner, Things To do List.
"Easy and Systematic planner." - Google Play review
"Must have To do planner for office worker!" - Google Play review
Have you ever considered to use Planner? Daily To do lists, Scheduler, Tasks, To do list, calendars.. How many times did you used those planners? Do you think that success people are really planning their tasks that difficult way for a whole life? So you can't success because can't do like them?
No. You can plan your life like success people. Don't be stressed. Only needed thing to you is suitable task planner. PRIOR is a suitable task planner for people who doesn't want to be complicated. PRIOR inspired from 'Do it Tomorrow..' (by Mark Forster) / GTD System / Franklin Planner.
Through PRIOR, you can..
** Easily plan your daily Task lists,
** Check Task list if you have done it,
** Set deadline, and be reminded.
** Set Importance of each Task, and sort list by their importance order,
** Move Tasks to tomorrow, to yesterday, to today, by swipe gesture, easily.
** Move Tasks to specific date by Calendar Feature.
** Shopping list, todo list, grocery list, schedule list.. Make list of ANY things to do.
** Four beautiful themes,
** Realistic design that looks like real Paper planner,
** Font that looks like hand-written,
** Easy and Efficient function to manage tasks.
** and Widgets..(even full-size of LG Optimus Vu, Vu2)
Meet amazing PRIOR. All these features, designs, and beautiful themes already included. Did we say? This cool task planner is only 1.79 USD.
Don't you decided yet? Users evaluation will help you to decide.
====== Reviews from Google play ======
★★★★★ awesome - Darius Mullins
★★★★★ Easier than other planners. It's not complicated but very functional - Jung-Hwan Hyun
★★★★★ This is my first paid app and it's great :) - yeeun Hong
★★★★☆ Easy to use. Thanks for fast feedback. - Kwang-Min Ahn
★★★★★ Other planners are complicated but this is very easy to use. - Gwan-Ho Park
Don't be stressed. PRIOR will do it all.
- Features -
* Easy to use, Easy to manage tasks
* Priority based auto sorting of tasks
* 3 steps of Importance of tasks
* Recurring Tasks
* Deadline reminder
* Beautiful themes (Brown leather, Hardpaper, Colorful, Brilliant green, Leopard)
* Beautiful Typefaces
* 2-way-backup of To do list(Local, Dropbox sync)
* Various Beautiful Widgets(1X1, 4x1, 5x1, 3x3, 4x4, 5x4, 5x5)
Google Tasks or Google Calendar sync is not supported.
PRIOR is not a diary, or a scrap book. PRIOR is task management planner. To do list app.
*Glory to the Lord Almighty*
But is it simple enough to Include the grocery list? Yes, and powerful enough for the grocery warehouse manager!
- Synced with Google calendars
- Show calendars from Google, TouchDown & Moto/LG Exchange
- Show tasks from Astrid, AnyDo, Tasks Team, MyPhoneExplorer, Ultimate To-Do List, TaskSync, CalenGoo, gTasks, Got To Do, Task Organizer, Due Today, TouchDown, Pocket Informant 2/3
- Show birthdays from contact book with plugin (no 'read contacts' permissions required in the main app)
- Timelines with MONTH and WEEK view
- Can add bi-weekly / bi-monthly events (or more complex)
- Multiple skins (including fully transparent) to make a fancy widget
- Scrollable widgets with Android 3.x/4.x/5.x and with most alternative launchers like ADW, LiveHome, Go Launcher Ex or LauncherPro
- Support Android up to 5.0 (ICS / Ice cream Sandwich / Jelly Bean / KitKat / Lollipop)
PLEASE, if you have a problem or a request, MAIL ME !!
To fill exactly your Home screen, you must use the '4x4 free size' widget, resize it and set the widget exact size in the widget configuration panel.
If you have issues with disappearing widgets on Samsung devices, please read this: http://goo.gl/woDKcx
Please note: You'll need CalDAV-Sync or SmoothSync for Cloud Calendar to sync tasks with this app.
This app supports basic task management and provides an easy to use user interface.
To complete a task in the list view, just hold it for a moment and fling it from the left to the right.
To edit a task fling it from the right to the left.
NOTE: This task app doesn't support recurring tasks yet. You'll see recurring tasks, but you can not edit single instances. Any changes you make will apply to the entire series! Please keep that in mind.
It works in Android 2.x, but it's optimized for Android 4.x. Support for Android 2.x will be improved in future releases.
The app is open source. Please feel free to join the development at: https://github.com/dmfs/tasks
To report bugs, please use this bug tracker: https://github.com/dmfs/tasks/issues
Features still to come:
* more translations
* support for recurring tasks
* support for alarms
* support for categories
* sortings and filters
* many more
Please don't rate missing features, but only features the app already has. The app is still under development and lots of fancy stuff is still to come.
At present the app doesn't use the "read contacts" permission. This permission has been added in advance for future releases. It's planned to support adding attendees to tasks and to provide auto-completion for the contacts.
Open Source Libraries
This app uses PagerSlidingTabStrip: https://github.com/astuetz/PagerSlidingTabStrip
Let me tell you some things that you can do:
-Create clean, color-coded labels to store your tasks
-Create, edit and access your to do lists without an internet connection
-Easily see what’s due soon with my at-a-glance indicators
-Create a separate passcode lock to keep your tasks private
-Share updated labels to your friends, family and coworkers
-Sync between Android, iOS and the web
-Print your task lists from your computer
-Use the keyword search to quickly locate tasks
-Group labels together
-Navigate quickly with a clean, intuitive slide-out menu
Learn more at www.tasklabels.com (or just click the Task Labels Support link below)
SO WHY IS TASK LABELS DIFFERENT FROM OTHER TODO LISTS APPS?
At Task Labels we are true list-lovers and we believe that every great accomplishment begins with one small task. We designed this app to make it easy for you to store those little tasks that together will help you accomplish great things. Whether it be having your shopping list with you at all times so you don't waste a moment at the grocery store, or managing multiple projects at home and work, Task Labels is a space that let's you easily find a place to save all your inspiration, ideas and todos.
Our unique labeling system will help you solve whether to put ‘buy milk’ in your grocery list or in your weekend errands list. Discover how a task put in multiple labels can transform your to do lists. Manage your projects by organizing each task into one or more labels. When you’re done, check it off and it will be checked off in those other labels too. This useful feature lets you see your complete list of todo’s at all times without the need to write it in repeatedly. Once you start using labels, you’ll see how it can truly optimize your productivity. At home, work or play, manage your daily to do list like a pro!
FREE SHARING SO YOU CAN WORK TOGETHER
Keep everyone updated and get things done even faster by sharing up-to-date todo lists with as many people as you want. You can control which people can edit and complete items and which people can only view what you share. Stop sharing a todo list instantly when you want to change your team.
You can easily share with people who are not using Task Labels as well, or print your labels and give out hard copies to those who work better on paper. They’ll print out as a neat task list template with due dates, priority levels and a place to put a check mark.
Use Task Labels for free as long as you have less than 300 tasks in your labels. Task Labels Premium members can enjoy:
-Unlimited tasks, labels, and label groups
-Archive completed tasks with one tap
-Import tasks from a CSV on the web
-Premium customer support
WHAT CAN I USE TASK LABELS FOR?
Here are just a few examples of topics people have used Task Labels for: holiday gift lists, meeting agendas, places you wish to travel, grocery lists, New Year's resolutions, tips for getting in shape, wish lists, lifelong/long-term/short-term personal goals, books to read, movie recommendations, contacts in New York, skills you possess or want to acquire, exam dates, allergies of you or others, work tasks, personal budgets, favorite quotes, guest lists, household chores, IOUs, packing lists, websites to check out, things to do in Colorado, random notes and more.
FEATURES IN FREE VERSON:
* Ad free
* Quick and easy to create, edit and mark tasks off
* Assign user-defined categories to tasks
* Assign priorities to tasks
* Repeat tasks when completed - daily, weekly or monthly
* Set alarms to notify you when tasks are due, including the ability to set two alarms for a given task
* Re-occurring alarm notifications until cleared
* Daily notifications of your day’s tasks
* Search for tasks and calendar events
* Link a contact to a task that can be opened from the list
* Entered locations can be displayed in Google Maps
* Quick filters to allow you to quickly filter the task list to easy see what’s coming up
* Swipe task to set it complete
* Auto-deletion of completed tasks
* Snooze or set a task to complete from Alarm Notification (Android 4.1+)
* Daily backup of all your data to SD Card or even your Cloud storage with WotsNext Plus
* Support for tablets with landscape views
* 6 Color themes to choose from
* Home Screen widgets to suit all versions of Android. A new version takes advantage of features in new Android versions. For Android 4.2+ users, the widget can be placed on the Lock Screen
FEATURES IN PLUS (PAID) VERSION:
* View tasks by day, week or month with the Calendar Views
* Ability to view two days in Day Calendar View in landscape mode on 10" tablets and most 7" newer tabets
* Ability to view two weeks in Week Calendar View in landscape mode on 10" tablets and most 7" newer tabets
* Display calendar events stored on your device’s Google Calendar
* Export tasks in CSV or HTML formats for viewing and printing
* Synchronize your tasks and categories with all your devices running WotsNext Plus
* Access your Cloud storage to export files, sync devices and backup your data to. Currently Google Drive, Dropbox and Box are supported.
* More features are on their way...
To enable the Plus features in WotsNext, you need to purchase the WotsNext Plus Key available from the Android Market.
Keywords: wotsnext, wots next, to do, to-do, list, what's next, personal task manager, day planner, daily planner, GTD, getting things done, organizer, checklist, task list, cloud, synchronize
List Manager is a checklist app that is great for planning, organizing and listing just about anything. This app is useful for creating shopping lists, event planning, daily tasks and routines.
- Create lists with an easy to use interface
- Add notes to your list
- Set a reminder notification & automatic list renewal
- Add list items with attachment files (images/video/documents and others)
- Check off list items as you complete them
* Requires Yoobeo - To do List & Task Share v1.0.242 or higher.