Check out our video: https://vimeo.com/105214859
- Creates a virtual Shield with just one tap
- Sends acoustic and visual signals to car drivers when bikes or motorcycles are within proximity
- Very easy to share with your contacts
- Simple and sleek user interface
- iPhone and Android compatible
The TDG Company is a startup created in 2014 by a group of enthusiastic cyclists and bikers from Los Angeles, California. That’s right, we love being on two wheels.
We want to breathe cleaner air, we want to live in a less congested city and we want everyone to be happier. But we want to do it safely.
Check out our site at http://thebikeshieldapp.com. Follow us on Facebook(https://facebook.com/bikeshieldapp), Twitter(https://twitter.com/BikeShieldApp), and Instagram(http://instagram.com/bikeshieldapp).
Distract Shield Free will automatically activate once it detects you going over a set speed and can do the following based on your selections:
1. Silence the phone.
2. Select the speed at which you would like Distract Shield to activate, either in Miles/hour or in Km/hour.
3. Choose whether you want Distract Shield to use your GPS (more accurate) or Network Triangulation (less power) for determining your speed. (Please note Network Triangulation is notoriously inaccurate at times so your mileage may vary when using it). GPS is on for roughly 3% of the time Distract Shield is running, so battery drain should be minimal.
NEW** - Time Mode - Set a date and time you want Distract Shield to automatically turn off.
Distract Shield has been designed to use as little resources as possible while maintaining a watch on your current speed. Once you have gone below the minimum activation speed for 5 minutes, Distract Shield will automatically restore your device to it's original settings.
Get the full version of Distract Shield to also do the following!
1. Automatically respond to texts.
2. Password protection - set a password to prevent stopping and uninstalling of the application.
Activation: Distract Shield will turn on after traveling for around 2 minutes above the activation speed, and will turn off after around 5 minutes of travel ling below the activation speed.