Simple bank register helps you track your checking, saving, credit card balances.
Avoid overdraft charges. Automate recurring deposits and bills. Share accounts with others. Reconcile with your bank's Quicken (.qfx) file.
• Enjoy better finances and peace of mind each day.
You won’t believe how Your Accounts checkbook is much easier, faster, automated, MORE accurate than a paper register.
• Don’t balance checkbook manually now?
Your Accounts register is far easier.
• Prevent overdraft charges.
Alerts, reminder lines and recurring income/payments remind you to pay bills, transfer money and more.
• Projects the future with recurring income/payments
which online banking cannot.
• Free 30 day trial with all features. After trial period you can choose to continue by authorizing the $4.99 US in-app purchase from Google Play Store.
• Looks like paper register:
• With improvements for readability.
• One column for deposits, shown in green, and expenses, printed in black.
• Recurring deposits and bills.
• Most deposits and payments are recurring.
• When exact amount of the bill is unknown enter zero as amount.
Your Accounts will remind you to enter the exact amount later.
Ex. Each month your electric payment will automatically be entered in the registry with 0 amount. When the bill is received you enter the amount only.
• Easy setup by day, week, bi-weekly, monthly, quarterly, semi-annually, annually.
• Share your accounts with other Android devices:
• Synchronize bank, credit card accounts with other android devices.
• Any device can make changes to the shared account.
• Notify you if balance will be low or line needs attention.
• Setup reminders for anything.
Your Accounts will alert you a few days before the date until you turn reminder off.
• Safer, more secure
• No usage tracking
• All your data is saved on your phone or tablet.
• Sends no personal data over the internet unless you expressly authorize to share with another or report a problem.
• Configurable passwords
• No ads.
• Assign income or expense a category, ex. utilities
• Reports by category or all.
• Configurable expense categories.
• Export data / reports to spreadsheet or text file.
• Import Quicken bank file (.qfx or .ofx files):
• for entry of history or missing items
• import months of history at startup
• for bank reconciliation
• Show balance of cleared items. For reconciling to bank statement
• View history of changes for a line.
• Export data to text or spreadsheet file.
• Backup to your local memory or Google Drive cloud.
• Multiple accounts on one phone.
• Your expense descriptions/payee names for future selection.
• Run Your Accounts on a PC or Mac emulator like Bluestacks or Nox.
• Customer service: We strive for best customer experience.
If you have any questions, suggestions or problems please email us via the app ("contact/rate us" menu).
Let us help resolve the issue, then rate us.