With this app, you will be able to manage various voicemail functions including:
• View a list of your voicemail messages
• Play messages in any order you choose
• Save messages to your smartphone’s memory or memory card
• Pause, stop, replay and fast forward messages while playing
• Reply to messages by returning the call or sending a text message
• Forward voicemail message via text message or email
• Change your voicemail password and manage greetings directly on your smartphone
• You MUST have a supported Android smartphone. Check here for list: http://att.com/vvmapp
• You MUST have a Data or Mobile Share Plan that includes Visual Voicemail. If Visual Voicemail is not included on your Plan, you will not be able to successfully set up and use this app.
Note: AT&T Visual Voicemail does not work on a Wi-Fi connection. Receiving voicemail on this Visual Voicemail application does not count against your data rate plan allotment while on the AT&T network. International data and messaging charges apply to receiving, replying to, and forwarding voicemail messages while roaming internationally. Data and messaging used in replying to and forwarding voicemail messages via SMS, MMS, or e-mail are counted against your data and/or messaging plan, and applicable charges apply if data and/or messaging plan limits are exceeded. Data charges may apply when downloading this application.
Read voicemail for a small monthly fee (OPTIONAL).
Respond to voicemail with a Voice Instant Message (VIM).
Setup caller specific greetings, Scheduled greetings (time/date based)
Take faxes on your voicemail or purchase a dedicated number for fax and voicemail so you don't have to give out your private number!
PhoneFusion ONE customers can send a fax from their Android device. Images and various document types supported.
Get emails of your voicemails and faxes or notifications of missed calls when your phone never even rings due to a phone, signal, carrier or battery issue...
Forward, save or share your messages.
Block unwanted callers from leaving you messages or keep your phone from ringing.
You can add other numbers and forward your missed calls to one place and get a unified voicemail box!
Offers seamless integration for PhoneFusion One customers for inbound/outbound calls, texts, account management, reporting and sending faxes. http://www.phonefusionone.com for more info.
For help please visit our forum or support site or press menu-help-HELP REQUEST in the app.
We REPLACE carrier voicemail with a more feature rich version on AT&T, Verizon, T-Mobile, Sprint and Solavei as well as others in the US and UK. Messages left on other services will still be accessible via those services but not via our Visual Voicemail app.
Requires missed and unanswered calls to be forwarded to PhoneFusion so we can take your voicemails and faxes.
Visual Voicemail is defined as managing your messages Visually. Transcription is available as an OPTIONAL PAID service that enhances the FREE portion of the service. It is not required to use the free portion of the Visual Voicemail app.
Sorry, doesn't work with pre-paid plans, such as T-mobile Flex-Pay, Simple Mobile, Family Mobile, and Virgin Mobile (it may work if your plan has forwarding), and most MetroPCS and Cricket users (It works for some of those with better plans). Those are CARRIER/PLAN restrictions because they do not allow forwarding..
To send a fax you need a PhoneFusion ONE number.
A PhoneFusion ONE number is a Unified Communications number where you can call multiple phones, transfer calls, records calls, conference, send and receive faxes, text and screen your calls. Never give out your private direct number to anyone again! You can get local or Toll-Free numbers or bring your own number in. This is an OPTIONAL PAID service.
Visual Voicemail is a free subset of our paid PhoneFusion ONE service.
PhoneFusion's original Visual Voicemail (VVM) application was the FIRST for Android with over 500,000 downloads, 10,000 comments and a 4+ star rating.
Currently only available in the US.
- You must open Google Voice at least once after upgrading to route calls.
- When using Google Voice for Android, both domestic and international calls are placed through a US-based Google Voice access number, and will use the standard minutes from your cell phone plan.
Je ontvangt al je voicemails netjes in een overzicht in de App dus je hoeft niet meer te bellen naar het voicemail menu, maar je scrollt gemakkelijk door al je voicemails en je kiest zelf welke voicemails je afspeelt.
Daarnaast kun je voor iedereen in je contactenlijst een eigen persoonlijke begroeting opnemen.
Zo kun je bijvoorbeeld je vrienden voor de gek houden of iets leuks inspreken voor je schatje.
En het kost je geen geld meer. Afspelen van je berichten kost je namelijk geen belminuten, en ook de MB’s die je besteedt, zijn gratis.
- Ontvang al je voicemails in een handig overzicht
- Speel snel, makkelijk en gratis de voicemail af die jij wil horen
- Spreek een begroeting in per contact
Wat heb je ervoor nodig;
- Hi Abonnement
- Mijn Hi account
Hi Voicemail App is in Beta, dus laat je feedback weten via de feedback optie in de App zodat we verbeteringen snel kunnen doorvoeren.
Visual Voice Mail lets you access & manage messages, so you don't have to dial Voice Mail. Scroll an inbox to listen to, erase or reply to messages. Immediately respond via callback or text. A $2.99 monthly subscription fee applies.
When a new message is deposited into your voicemail box, Cricket Visual Voicemail automatically copies it onto your phone and deposits it into your Visual Voicemail Inbox. This allows you to browse and listen to your voice messages in any order and at any time.
Monthly charges may apply based on your rate-plan.
With this app you can:
• View a list of your voicemail messages on your phone’s screen
• Play, delete, or save messages in any order you choose
• Pause, stop, replay and fast forward messages while playing
• Reply to messages by return call, text message, or email
• Easily change your recorded greeting without getting lost in recorded menus
• Save important messages to your phone or memory card.
Receiving voicemail on this Visual Voicemail application will not count against your high speed data access. Downloading this application and responding to voicemails using email will count against your allotment of high speed data.
Any questions? Visit http://www.aiowireless.com/support/visual-voicemail for more info. Have an Aio day!
- No Ads
- Manage all messages on your mobile device
- Easy interface with great functionality
- Show and play voicemails right in your phone's call log (if your phone supports it)
- View Youmail call history (even if the caller didn't leave a message)
- Sync contacts with the YouMail server
- Set custom greetings for individual contacts
- Block unwanted callers from calling your phone or leaving messages
- Full Bluetooth headset support (Mono and Stereo) on Android OS 2.2 and higher
- AVRCP support to allow playback control over Bluetooth
- Unique Call & Delete feature (by swiping the Call buton into the Delete button)
- Swipe messages off the screen to delete them
- Switch between folders & move messages to any folder
- Display contact pictures next to their messages
- Share your voice messsages via email, SMS, or other messaging services
- Create calendar appointments with callers directly from the app
- Select multiple messages to be deleted, moved to other folders, or marked as read or unread
- Includes multiple homescreen widgets to display unheard message count, force a refresh, and get message previews
- Record, upload, and manage greetings
- Get message transcripts (paid service that can be purchased on the YouMail website)
- Perform reverse phone number look-ups
- Search messages by name, phone number, or transcript contents
- If you have multiple phone numbers forwarded to the same YouMail inbox, there is an option to color-code each incoming number
If you encounter any problems or would like to request a feature, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Don't just leave feedback, because there is no way for us to help you if you do that.
***To use the You Mail voicemail system, you will need to enable Conditional Call Forwarding on your phone, so that the incoming calls can be directed to the You Mail system instead of your regular voicemail. Most US Carriers supported, but it doesn't work with most flex/pre-pay accounts.
*** Because Better YouMail is a 3rd-party interface for the You Mail service, we do not have any control over any serivce interruptions due to You Mail server issues.
VoxSci™ replaces you traditional voicemail service meaning:
• Read, manage and listen to your voicemails in the order you choose
• Search your voicemails by sender or keyword
• Always be able to access your messages even when in meetings
• VoxSci™ converts the first 50 characters of your voicemail for free
• Decide how you want to respond; by text, email or call all directly from the app
• Voicemail can also be integrated with an email address of your choice, want your PA to deal with your voicemail? Your voicemails will be sent via email as text and as an MP3 should you chose
• Record your own greeting, just like traditional voicemail
• Missed call notifications
• VoxSci™ syncs with your contacts so you can see who is contacting you
• Using VoxSci™ means you can keep your voicemails for as long as you wish unlike standard operator voicemail
• VoxSci™ allows you to leave yourself a voice memo
• Receive instant notification of voicemails and missed calls via push, email and/or text
• Ability to click on phone numbers, dates and calendar entries within voicemail to text conversions
Points to note:
• VoxSci™ replaces your current operator voicemail service, however should you change your mind switching back is easy
• In order to use the service you need to complete a short registration
• VoxSci™ is free to use as the service uses your inclusive minutes, however we do advise you check directly with your operator should you have any concerns
• VoxSci™ is not available to PAYG customers apart from giff gaff and O2 Simplicity
• VoxSci™ is currently only available in the UK to contract customers, however, Tesco Mobile and Virgin Mobile do not support the conditional divert required to use the service
*AS SEEN ON* Mobile Industry Review, Business Week, CNET, TechCrunch, The Telegraph, The Guardian and The Independent
TAP 100 Greatest Apps, Global Telecoms Business, The Meffys, Red Herring Europe 100 and Global 200 Finalist and Tech Media Invest 100
*READ and SEARCH your VOICEMAIL*
WIth our Scribe™ products your voicemails are automatically transcribed to text allowing you to read and search them
*ENTERPRISE VOICEMAIL SHARING*
With our Share feature you can send important messages throughout your business via email and Box
*REMEMBER EVERYTHING and VOICEMAILS*
With our Evernote integration you can now remember voicemails too
*VOICEMAIL in the CLOUD*
HulloMail is more than an app, it's Visual Voicemail in the Cloud. You can also check and reply to voicemails, including missed calls, on your computer
*With the FREE app you can*
-View, play and manage your voicemails in the app
-Receive alerts of missed calls, when your phone is off or no network coverage via Push Notification
-Send a copy of a voicemail to your email
-Record a short voice message, a 'Hullo', to send to friends, family, yourself as a memo or as a reply to a voicemail
-Purchase Scribe™ products that allow you to read and Get The Gist™ of the message before you listen!
-Purchase Subscription Options
*With a PREMIUM Subscription*
-Save at least 65% on Scribe™ GTG 50 and unlock access to Scribe™ GTG Unlimited products
-Copy to Email - Automatically send every voicemail to your email
-Individual Greetings - Greet each contact with a personalised recording
-Share to Evernote™ - Share messages to Evernote directly from the app
-Share via Email - Share messages via email directly from the app
-Quick Reply Options - Reply by email and SMS from within the app
-Access Control - Anti-hacking measures to secure your voicemails
-Longer Voicemails - Up to 5 minutes in length
*With a BUSINESS Subscription*
-Includes all features
-Unlimited cloud storage for your messages
-Search messages by caller or what they said
-All voicemails are transcribed using a fully automated Scribe™ product designed to produce longer Get The Gist™ transcripts
-Box™ support for enterprise message sharing
Business Subscription options:
Monthly for £3.99 / $5.99 / €4.99
Annually for £39.99 / $59.99 / €44.99
*SUPPORTED CARRIERS & NETWORKS*
UK: Three, Orange, Vodafone and Vodafone One Net, O2, T-Mobile, Everything Everywhere, Talk Mobile, GiffGaff and O2 Simplicity
USA: AT&T, T-Mobile, Verizon, Sprint, Cingular, Cellcom and Centennial Wireless
IRELAND: Three, O2, Vodafone and Tesco Mobile
PAYG is supported ONLY on these networks
UK: Three, GiffGaff and Talk Mobile
IRELAND: Tesco Mobile
*UNSUPPORTED CARRIERS & NETWORKS*
UK: Virgin Mobile and Tesco Mobile
USA: Boost Mobile
*IMPORTANT TO NOTE*
-HulloMail is a replacement voicemail service
-In order to use HulloMail you need to sign up and create an account
-Your carrier must support Call Forwarding for HulloMail to work. Please contact your carrier if you are experiencing problems
-Your carrier may charge you if you exceed your monthly call minute allowance or if you are roaming
-Please see our Roaming FAQ’s on how HulloMail can save you money when travelling abroad
-Being an automated process Get The Gist™ may not be 100% accurate and may also introduce a slight delay to the delivery of the voicemail
Open Mobile Visual Voicemail is a smart device (smartphone, tablet, etc.) application that presents subscribers a visual list of the messages in their voice mailbox on their mobile device, and allows them to select and play a message with just one click. Subscribers can also delete messages, return a call, and update their personal greeting using the Visual Voicemail client. Some of the advanced features of the Open Mobile Visual Voicemail include replying via SMS, forward voicemail to email, and managing user’s greetings. With Open Mobile Visual Voicemail, end-users can access their messages using the visual interfaces they have grown to love on their smart devices.
To send a message you must select any contact from the contact list. In order to a contact appear in this list it will have to have an email set.
You can select contacts individually or groups from your Google Account.
To send the message you can tap on Record and Send button to record your voice or on Voice Recognition button.
*** If you find any bug, please mail to pacosal@gmail, thanks!
DO YOU WANT THIS APP WITHOUT ADS?
Buy 'Pacosal License' App and you could use the same code for many of my Apps.
Cellcom Visual Voicemail allows you to view and manage your voicemail messages directly from your Android smartphone. You will be able to see a list of the messages on your phone, and select, in any order you choose, which ones you wish to play, call back, forward or delete. You can quickly get to the most important messages first, or delete unwanted messages without even listening to them.
This app will allow you to manage various voicemail functions, including:
• View a list of your voicemail messages.
• Play messages in any order you choose.
• Pause, rewind and fast-forward messages while playing.
• Reply to voicemail messages by a call back or text message.
• Forward voicemail messages via email.
• Manage greetings directly on your device.
• Change your voicemail password.
Compatibility: This application is only available to Cellcom customers who have received the latest upgrade to Cellcom’s voicemail product. You’ll know if you have received the upgrade by identifying what number you use to delete voicemail messages. If you use the #7 key, you are using the latest voicemail product and are able to use the Cellcom Visual Voicemail app. If you press the #3 key to delete messages you have not yet been upgraded and will be unable to use the Cellcom Visual Voicemail app . Please call Cellcom Customer Care at 800-236-0055 to upgrade to the latest voicemail product and be able to use the Cellcom Visual Voicemail app. **Warning: When you upgrade voicemail you will lose all voicemail messages.
★★ MULTI-DEVICE MESSAGING: Stay connected across all your devices with real time sync across phone, tablet and web
★★ SHARE LOCATIONS: Use Glympse® to quickly share your real-time location with others, or view multiple friends’ locations on a single map screen
★★ ENHANCED MEDIA ATTACHMENTS: Express yourself in pictures: create a postcard or enhance pictures using any combination of the collage-caption and sketch features #Send a voice or audio message - just press and hold to record, then release to send.
★★ CONTENT FINDER: View shared photos, videos, web links, locations and contact info in one location
★★ PERSONALIZE CONVERSATIONS: Customize conversation bubbles, background colors, font sizes, signatures #Mute a conversation to silence notifications #Use an auto-reply message when you’re away from your phone or to avoid distraction when driving #Choose from a variety of emoji’s to send to your friends and family #Use Wi-Fi to send and receive messages on your tablet or web browser if you are out of the country or outside of Verizon coverage
Business customers can continue using Verizon Messages on their Android smartphones to send and receive messages without the Integrated Messaging service.
“Verizon Messages is intended only for users with Verizon Wireless phone service. To sync messages with a tablet or the web, you must use your Verizon Wireless phone number.”
Need Help? Visit our Support Pages at
Your download and use of the Verizon Messages App and Integrated Messaging Service will be billed according to your messaging and data plans.
★The same rate will be charged per message per recipient regardless of whether you send your message from your mobile phone, tablet, PC, laptop, or other device.
★ Group messages and messages with attachments will be charged at the MMS rate.
★ Data usage charges apply when using preview, location, and search functions, and for the synchronization of messages among your devices.
View the complete Terms & Conditions at
More from developer
* See a name, visual picture, city and state on almost every call and text.
* Use it as a call filter and call blocker to effortlessly block calls from telemarketers, spammers, and ex’s from ringing your phone.
* Also use it as a text filter and text blocker to get rid of those unwanted, annoying text messages. Block SMS / TXT messages with ease!
* Reverse look up any number in the US or Canada.
* Connect to Facebook to easily match up-to-date pictures to phone numbers of callers you know.
All these features for free! Any time. Every time.
It’s time "411" was real-time, automatic, visual, and totally free.
WhoAreYou knows about over 200 million numbers!
WhoAreYou works seamlessly with YouMail Visual Voicemail Plus and its millions of users:
* Block callers you don't want to hear from again
* Automatically play “out of service” messages to unwanted callers before hanging up on them.
* Use YouMail contacts and other information.
* Control how your caller ID appears to both WhoAreYou and YouMail users.
WhoAreYou automatically creates a free YouMail account for you (if you don’t already have one). This allows you to automatically backup your ditched and blocked call list, easily add/edit any uploaded contacts online at youmail.com, take advantage of YouMail’s existing database of caller ID information, and if you’d like, you can upgrade your voicemail to YouMail Visual Voicemail Plus very easily (check it out for tons of cool, customizable features!)
Customize the Caller ID pop up, however you want!
Go to Menu > Options and decide how frequently it pop ups, when it pops up, and more!
Email us at AndroidHelp AT YouMail.com so we can help you resolve any bugs and answer any questions. Help us help you! We love hearing your feedback, so email us at AndroidHelp AT YouMail.com with any suggestions or feedback!