To get started with Studious, add your subjects first through the 'Subjects' option in the menu. That's it! Then you're free to edit your timetable, homework and exams as you wish.
Upcoming features (in the next few releases):
Creating new tasks is always simple to do, requiring only a few sequential steps to complete. Schedule Planner allows users to edit and change their individual tasks or by batch editing multiple tasks. Users can even create notes attached to each task if they need more details. Use our PLANNED vs ACTUAL task tracking functions to commit a task as being accomplish to chart your schedule accurately. See these results on the statistics screen.
CATEGORIES AND STATISTICS
Busy users are provided with a flexible set of categories like “Meals”, “Health”, and “Work”. Tasks are then color coordinated by category for convenience and to monitor their statistics. The app employs in-depth pie-chart and bar graph diagrams to let users see how they spend their time based on category with a quick glance.
Tasks and full days can be planned in advance & viewed day-by-day via a practical graphic calendar or list view. See category colors mark each day on your calendar with planned tasks.
EXPORT & BACKUP
Keep track of your schedule by exporting your schedule via CSV or PDF along with notes. Also backup your data to the cloud to keep it safe and secure and to restore your data between devices.
Sync your task lists with Google Calendar.
Custom Categories to define your own breakdowns.
Advanced Alerts and Notifications
The world is busier than ever; take this opportunity to start optimizing your time and become more productive with Schedule Planner Classic!
Schedule Planner Classic is developed by Digi117, Ltd.
With Planner you can:
• Keep track of your day. See your ongoing and upcoming classes
• Save your daily plan
• Manage your homework and exams (grades included)
• Add reminders for important classes, homework and exams
• Keep track of your absences
• Auto-mute the device when a class starts
• Optimized experience to take advantage of larger screens for tablet users
• View your performance based on the grades you get
• Create multiple profiles than just School such as Tuition, Guitar course etc.
• Remove ads
Official Google+ community: https://plus.google.com/u/0/communities/117892748602792748396
Due to very limited free time, you won't see a major update in a while. Though, I work on it on weekends so every Sunday there should be a new update.
Schedule management helper for busy school life.
. Featured in Android market's staff picks.
. Featured in T-mobile's Top picks.
. Featured in AndroidGuys's 50+ Essential Android Apps for Back-to-School
Due to Play store policy, you have only 15-minutes refund window. Please try Demo version before purchase.
. Terms and semesters
. Events such as class meetings, assignment, exam, quiz, etc...
. Grade and GPA
Import and Export
. Import events from CSV file
. Import events from Google Docs
. Export events to SD card (TXT,CSV)
. Export events to email/text
. Export events to Google Docs
. Auto-Sync to Google calendar
. Customizable Home screen Widget
. Simple task manager
. Simple expense manager
. Backup and restore
. Password protection
. and many more...
This is what you can achieve with TimeTune Schedule Planner.
Have you ever wondered how come some people seem to be able to do plenty of things in a single day while your time slips through your fingers?
The answer is that they have a very sound and organized distribution of time. They use healthy routines and stick to them, allowing them to squeeze every minute available and do everything in their schedule.
With TimeTune Schedule Planner, you can do the same.
Here are some features to help you achieve it:
★ Time management based on routines and suitable for everyone who values their time (workers, students, freelancers...)
★ Routines can be daily, weekly or use any number of days up until 15, adding great flexibility to your schedule
★ Routine schedules work like a calendar but you don't need to enter calendar dates
★ Ability to design and send schedules for other people (useful for trainers, doctors or anyone who needs to craft routines for others)
★ Creation of attractive custom tags to quickly identify the activities in your schedule at a glance
★ Full customization for each notification independently (vibrations, sound, personal message, popup window and even voice)
★ Routine statistics to analyze and improve your distribution of time so that you can do everything in your schedule while detecting time leaks
★ Simplified data introduction: no need to enter calendar dates or duration for activities in the planner, the app works it out for you in your schedule
★ Reminders will allow you to schedule activities that don't quite fit in a routine: one-time activities, activities without duration or tasks with an odd repeating cycle
★ Widget with a completely customizable look so that you can examine the activities in your schedule the way you like
You can use TimeTune as your daily task reminder, daily activity manager, student calendar, timetable manager, schedule organizer, daily routine optimizer or daily planner, and it can be more convenient than a calendar for repetitive routine tasks, as it doesn't clutter your calendar schedule. We want TimeTune Schedule Planner to be a powerful productivity tool for you, so if you try it and like it don't hesitate to tell us what you'd like to add.
Remember, don't be a slave of time, use the time to your advantage.
But most of all... enjoy every minute!
FREE VERSION / PRO VERSION (though in-app purchase)
The only difference is that the Free Version shows ads, while the Pro Version doesn't. We've opted for a Free Version with ads but fully operative instead of a limited trial version, to benefit a lot of students who don't have the possibility to buy the Pro Version. This way, if you don't want to pay for using TimeTune in its full capacity, you don't have to.
- Needs in-app purchase permission to be able to get the full version
- Needs internet access to show ads in the free version
- Needs access to the storage so that you can backup your data
TimeTune Schedule Planner does not collect user data of any kind
If you have any issues with the app, please report them to the contact mail before giving a bad rating. We'll do our best to help you. Thanks!
YOU ARE IMPORTANT
TimeTune Schedule Planner is still young and for that reason your support is crucial. If you like it and think it has great potential please give us a nice review and a +1, it really helps. Thanks! But if you don't, please send us a mail before giving a bad rating and tell us what we are doing wrong. We want to know your opinion in order to improve and make TimeTune better for you. Many many thanks!
Would you like TimeTune in your own language? Help us translate: https://timetune.oneskyapp.com
Be up-to-date on our current developments:
Allows your Android device to notify you on your routine tasks, letting your mind free to focus on things that really matter.
Be more programmable and save time!
With Weekly Planner, you can plan your weekly routine in a single app.
It is pretty straightforward and fast to add and remove plans, because that's what we want, right? To improve our precious time.
You will become more productive and you will save much time.
It is a matter of planning. Just add your routine and focus on important things, because your Android device will notify you on the right time to perform that routine task.
✓ Time to drink water and achieve the recommended daily level;
✓ Time to have your meals and keep your daily calories goal;
✓ Time to prepare yourself to go somewhere;
✓ Time to prepare yourself to classes;
✓ Time to prepare yourself to study and rest (that way you don't need to keep your eyes on the clock);
✓ Time to meditate;
✓ Time to prepare yourself to go to bed;
✓ Time to feed your pet;
✓ Time to brush your teeth? Take a shower? Do the dishes? And what else you've got on your routine.
Get in touch with the developers if you have a constructive feedback on the app. :)
Nominated: Mobile Award Austria 2012
- Create/Manage projects
- Assign tasks to projects
- Add Tags, Breaks, Expenses and Notes
- Export tasks to Excel (XLS, CSV)
- Automatic Backup / Restore
- Dropbox embedded
Assign a specific Wi-Fi to a project. Once your phone connects/disconnects to this Access-point, the timer will start/stop the tracking.
Please give me some Feedback or if you have questions email me. If you like Timesheet buy me a beer! Thank you! (I cant answer your comments -> email me)
Google+ Page: https://plus.google.com/102857023347161265137
Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Timesheet/152739818174898
Available Languages (17)
Chinese (zh), Croatian (hr), Czech (cs), Danish (da), Dutch (nl), English (en), Finnish (fi), French (fr), German (de), Icelandic (is), Italien (it), Polish (pl), Portuguese (pt), Russian (ru), Slovene (sl), Spanish (es), Swedish (sv)
Thanks to Petr Kincl (cs), Arkadiusz Gutkowski (pl), Ricardo G. (pt), Jonathan B. (es), Emile Dingemans (nl), Ganlik (da), Sandi (sl), Luca Pedrazzi (it), Yan Facai (zh), Ivica Gelemanović (hr) and Roger v.C. (sv) for the translations!
- ACCESS WIFI STATE: Automatic Tracking
- ACCESS NETWORK STATE: Automatic Tracking
- ACCESS FINE LOCATION: Office and Working location
- RECEIVE BOOT COMPLETED: Only for Timer Notifications
- WRITE EXTERNAL STORAGE: Backup
- INTERNET: Dropbox Backup
Tags: Working time, Timetracker, Projects, Tasks, Notes, Recording, Export, Excel, Backup, Breaks, Tags, pause, Dropbox.
A Pomodoro consists of a work period which is followed by a break, before starting on the next task. Complete four pomodoros and it's time to take an extended break. This app will help you manage this process, allowing you to concentrate on the tasks at hand and relax during your well earned breaks.
TimeWise will help you define and prioritise a list of tasks you need to do. You can also estimate the number of pomodoros a task will take and plan your time accordingly. Then by encouraging the use of the Pomodoro Technique®
TimeWise will help you split these tasks up into manageable periods with regular short breaks in between.
Keep track of how much work you have done today and always know what you are going to work on next. You can also easily see how accurate your pomodoro estimates were to further understand how your time is being used and plan your time even better in the future.
- Define and prioritise task lists so you always know what you'll be working on next.
- Pomodoro timer to keep track of progress while working on a task and inform you when it's time to take a break.
- Personalize using green, red, or blue themes
- Collect statistics about progress made each day and also view overall statistics about your work, see the number of pomodoros against each task along with weekly and overall pomodoro counts.
- Fully configurable to match your work style. Configure the length of a pomodoro, a regular break and extended break along with the number of work tasks to be completed before an extended break to best optimise how you use your time.
Pomodoro™ and Pomodoro Technique® are registered trademarks of Francesco Cirillo. This app is in no way affiliated with Francesco Cirillo.
To learn more about the Pomodoro Technique visit their official website: http://www.pomodorotechnique.com/
• Write notes, checklists, and research
• Organize web articles, docs, and photos
• Discuss your work with others, right within the app
“When it comes to taking all manner of notes and getting work done, Evernote is an indispensable tool.” – PC Mag
100 million people use it to move projects forward:
WRITE & ORGANIZE
• Stay focused: write in an uncluttered workspace
• Get things done: make to-do's and checklists
• Attach files: keep Office docs, PDFs, and photos
• Get organized: notebooks and tags keep work tidy
• Find anything: searchable text in notes and photos
DISCUSS & COLLABORATE
• Work chat: discuss notes without leaving the app
• Work together: share notebooks for team projects
• Meeting prep: create agendas and action items
YOUR DIGITAL ASSISTANT
• Make connections: turn biz cards into contacts
• Track expenses: organize receipts, bills & invoices
• Plan travel: save research and reservations
ACCOMPLISH EVEN MORE WITH EVERNOTE PREMIUM
Evernote is free to download and use. Evernote Premium unlocks even more productivity:
★ Offline access - work anywhere, even without a connection
★ Unlimited uploads - keep all the files you need to get work done
★ Better search - search inside Office docs and attachments
★ Greater privacy - add a passcode lock on mobile
★ PDF annotation - use shapes and comments to give visual feedback
★ Unlimited business card scans - scan biz cards, save to contacts, and connect on LinkedIn
Two subscription levels:
1) Evernote Premium
2) Evernote Plus
"Use Evernote as the place you put everything...don’t ask yourself which device it’s on—it’s in Evernote" – The New York Times
Price may vary by location. Subscriptions will be charged to your credit card through your Google Play account. Your subscription will automatically renew unless canceled at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. You will not be able to cancel the subscription once activated. Manage your subscriptions in Account Settings after purchase.
AutoAgend allows you to quickly create and sort new homework assignments so you never forget an assignment again! Made for students by students.
-Quickly take photos to represent a homework assignment
-Create and sort assignments in 2 quick taps
-Simple to ensure your assignments will be recorded as fast as possible
-100% free with NO ads
-Full tablet support
-All source code is freely available at https://github.com/DylanRedfield/AutoAgend
About the developer:
AutoAgend is solely coded by a single 16 year old programmer. The app is completely open source and free so no profits are made
There's nothing stationary about your life, so why depend on a family calendar that hangs on a fridge or wall? Cozi turns all your devices into ultimate family organizers with a shared calendar, shopping lists, to do lists and more everyone can access on the go.
• An easy to use color-coded calendar, view an individual's schedule or the whole family at once
• Add or edit appointments that everyone in the family can see
• Set reminders so no one misses soccer practice or an important event
• Get an agenda for the upcoming week sent by email to any family member
• Shared grocery lists the whole family can access
• Retrieve lists when you're at the store and quickly cross off items or add new ones while you shop
• See items added by other family members when you're on the go, no more coming home with everything but the one thing you really needed
TO DO LISTS
• Create a shared to do list, a honey do list or chore checklists for the kids
• Have your to do items right there in your pocket to remind yourself or send them to a family member to remind them
• Create as many lists as you want - to do lists are a great place to keep planning checklists like packing lists, the kids camp list, emergency supplies and more
• Keep all your recipes in one place
• Search and view recipes from anywhere - in your kitchen or at the store
• Add ingredients to shopping list with one click
• Jot down a special moment and add a photo all while you are on the move
• Cozi's journal is designed especially for busy moms and dads, so it's quick and easy to keep favorite memories you don't want to forget
Home screen widgets give you quick access to your family calendar, shopping lists and to do lists. Choose from small and large widget sizes to customize your at-a-glance view.
• Your Cozi calendar, shopping lists, to do lists and family journal are accessible from all your devices.
• Cozi also offers a premium ad-free version with additional features called Cozi Gold (available as an in-app purchase). Premium features include: Contacts (a shared address book), Birthday Tracker, more reminders, mobile month view, change notifications, a mobile recipe (to help you with meal planning) and more.
• The whole family shares one account that everyone can access using their own email address (as specified in Settings) and the shared family password.
• International users please note: This is the U.S. version of Cozi Family Organizer and not all features may function as expected.
See why everyone from Real Simple to Parenting to Working Mother Magazine is raving about Cozi.
• Webby Award for Best Utility/Services App
• Appy Award for Best Family App
• Voted #1 Practical Android App for Moms –Babble
• "An online calendar we love." –Parents Magazine
• "Cozi is, in short, ridiculously handy." –PC World
• "Cozi just works." –The Wall Street Journal
• "The only FlyLady approved application." –The FlyLady
• "Too good to be true." –Family Fun Magazine
• "Incredibly helpful." –Better Homes and Gardens
NOTE: If you experience any problems with your Cozi app, please don't hesitate to contact us directly at cozi.com/support. We're unable to help if you only leave a comment in the app store. Our support team is top notch and we want to help you!
Our task planner key features include: seamless cloud sync, speech recognition, customizable time and location reminders, shared tasks, multimedia notes, and gesture support.
*Named a “Top 10 MUST-HAVE App” by the New York Times*
Make every day a success with Any.do:
Clean and smart design keeps you focused on your goals for the day
Collaborate with colleagues, friends, and spouses to get things done together
Update grocery lists, chores, and ‘Honey Do’ lists in real-time with your spouse and family
Attach video, audio, photo and Dropbox files to any task
Set recurring tasks for regularly scheduled todo’s
Access all of your lists at home, the office, or on the go. Your Any.do task manager stays perfectly synced on your mobile, web app, or Chrome
Intuitive drag and drop, swipe to complete, and shake to remove make Any.do a great planner for organizing tasks faster
Use voice entry to speak you tasks into a list, or type with our powerful auto-suggest feature
Any.do Moment, our widely praised daily planner, will make managing your life fun again
When you handle work, family, and personal life in one place, you end up having a lot more time for what matters.
If you’re a true pro, Any.do gets even better with a Premium subscription
**Special launch price for a limited time only $2.99/ month or $26.99/ year**
(Regularly $4.99/ month or $49.99/ year)
Enjoy an unlimited amount of our free Any.do features above, plus:
An array of special color themes
Fully customizable reminders for anything from bi-weekly meetings to every-other-day phone calls to Mom
Location based reminders that pop up exactly when and where you need them
Priority support from our in-house team of Any.do experts
Premium subscriptions will be charged to your credit card through your Google Play account. Your subscription will automatically renew unless cancelled at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. You can cancel at any time, but we are unable to issue refunds for any pay periods that have already been billed. Manage your subscriptions in the Account Settings after purchase.
Puddl Lets you organize your tasks by:
• Due Date
• A Specific Class
Puddl also lets you keep your schedule in the app so you always know what class you have!
iOS app on its way!
Break down large tasks to achieve a collection of reasonably sized actions that are easy and unambiguous. Organize your tasks into projects and assign contexts. If required, set a due date, priority, and dependency. Once loaded with your information, MyLifeOrganized goes to work and prepares a simple task list containing only those next actions which require your immediate attention. This list is updated automatically once you complete a task, change context or move to another location.
Sync wirelessly with the world-class Windows Desktop version of MyLifeOrganized* to add even more power to your task management. You can sync using Wi-Fi or the Cloud service. Using the MLO Cloud service**, you can sync with multiple computers at home and the office and share a single task list or collaborate with other people.
Most MLO features are FREE forever and the free version is fully usable, but many users find that the advanced features in the Pro version provide a valuable productivity boost. Please be sure to try out the advanced features during your Pro trial period and consider upgrading to Pro (using in-app purchase) before the trial period expires.
Please use our forum for feedback, since we cannot respond on reviews.
✓Hierarchical to-do list: Organize your tasks into projects and break down large tasks into reasonably sized actions.
✓Next Actions: Automatically display only your next actions in views such as Active by Context or Active by Project.
✓Specially designed for GTD® (Getting Things Done®)
✓MLO Smart To-Do Sorting based on Computed-Score Priority
✓Filtering of actions by context
✓Inbox for rapid task entry
✓Recurring and regenerating tasks
✓Starred tasks: Highlight your important tasks
✓Zoom: Concentrate on a specific branch of tasks
✓Use hierarchy and special option to complete the tasks and subtasks in a specific order
✓Nearby view: Get a list of actions for your current GPS location
✓Location based alerts about Active Actions near you
✓View your NearBy tasks on a map
✓Undo for last operations
✓Widgets with voice input
✓Widget will always show your actual todo list depending on the current time or location
✓Custom sorting for todo lists
✓Contexts may include other contexts
✓Use task dependencies (set on desktop) to complete the tasks in a specific order.
✓Use Open/Closed hours for context (set on desktop) to see active task for the current time
✓Add MLO task to calendar and other applications
✓Send tasks from other applications to MLO
✓Collaborate with other people using the MLO Cloud service**
✓Sync with MyLifeOrganized for Windows* using the MLO Cloud sync service ** or via Wi-Fi sync.
✓Templates for various task management systems from GTD® to FranklinCovey and Do-It-Tomorrow are included in MyLifeOrganized for Windows to help you start quickly with your own task management system.
*MyLifeOrganized for Windows Desktop task manager sold separately. Professional version 3.5.9 or higher required.
**MLO Cloud is a low-cost, fee-based subscription service allowing you to wirelessly sync your tasks between different MyLifeOrganized platforms. Free Wi-Fi sync included to Pro version
***Some features require upgrading to MyLifeOrganized Pro. Your device should support location service and Google Maps for location based task lists, alerts and showing tasks on a map. The version for Amazon appstore does not support showing tasks on a map.
Capture what’s on your mind
• Add notes, lists and photos to Google Keep. Pressed for time? Record a voice memo and Keep will transcribe it so you can find it later.
Share ideas with friends and family
• Easily plan that surprise party by sharing your Keep notes with others and collaborating on them in real time.
Find what you need, fast
• Color and add labels to code notes to quickly organize and get on with your life. If you need to find something you saved, a simple search will turn it up.
Always within reach
• Keep works on your phone, tablet, computer and Android wearables. Everything you add syncs across all of your devices so your thoughts are always with you.
The right note at the right time
• Need to remember to pick up some groceries? Set a location-based reminder to pull up your grocery list right when you get to the store.
• Try Google Keep on the web at http://keep.google.com and find it in the Chrome Web Store at http://g.co/keepinchrome.
Like a whiteboard with super powers, Trello is simple to use and infinitely flexible. You'll know exactly what needs to get done, who's going to do it, and what's coming up next. Plus, everything you do is synced and saved instantly to the cloud, so that all your devices are always up to date.
With Trello, you can create boards to organize anything you're working on. Use them solo, or invite colleagues, friends, and family to work together.
Write your ideas down on Trello cards and arrange them in lists on your boards. Add details to your cards such as:
• checklists to keep track of to-dos
• comments to update your co-workers
• photos and videos
• who's working on that card
With the Trello app in your pocket, you can make to-do lists waiting in line at the grocery store, assign tasks to your co-worker while you're on the train home, or upload a photo of that paisley couch you saw the store that's just perfect for the house you're furnishing.
Trello is great with Wear! You can quickly reply to comments and create cards from you watch by simply saying Take a note.
For details on which permissions we request and why please see: http://help.trello.com/customer/portal/articles/887749-trello-for-android