The app itself is alright but after paying $14 dollars a months for 3 MONTHS I canceled my account during that last month. Next month came around and I got charged $77 dollars by youpic. With no explanation as to why I emailed them to see why they charged me and they replied with... they don't have any payment plans over $14. I asked for my money back I've emailed 3 times since then in intervals of 4 days between email and still no reply. So fair warning the app is okay but their customer service is terrible and unprofessional. They charge you money out of the blue for a service you no longer are subscribed to and don't even reply to emails. Make sure to check your accounts people
Not able to upload pics for last two days... Tried reinstalling but didnt work. Please fix...
This is a very promising app for new photographers like me. Gives alot of information for free and there is a lot of people who gives you confidence to post more photos. I just wish it had country listing so it would be more fun to check your country photographers work.
I actually like this platform because you can find like minded people i really do like it. Only if only the interface was a little different i think this would be the best social media platform
I think youpic could be better if they implement features for videos without using premium and adjusting a story/status feature like Instagram for 24hrs
- A better editor for tags on your photos
- Fix a problem with showing repics on old Android versions
- Fix a problem with changing your cover photo
- Improve application stability
Other recent changes:
- Support viewing repics made by photographers
- Fix a problem with the action buttons on photos
- Support zooming in to photos
- Support replies on comments
- New, improved profile design
- Support showing videos, posts, and more
अब फोटो पर अपना या अपने प्रेमिका या दोस्तों का नाम आसानी से लिखिए और शेयर कीजिये
Create latest photo frames for 14 august 2017. Get your new background photo.