1, it can receive alarm messages from network camera, , and remind the users.
2,It is able to list the events list of network cameras and video playback.
3, support PT function
4, support two-way audio.
5, support language: English, traditional Chinese, simplified Chinese, and automatically switches according to the system language.
6, watch video and snapshot
1. With the use of a smart/chip card, easy and simple to lock or unlock the applications you would like to securely manage.
2. You can also use the "1touch Lock Lite" as a parental control by locking the applications you don't want your child to use.
RESTRICTIONS in the Lite version:
In the Lite version, the applications you can select are limited to three (3) applications.
Note: If you purchase "1touch Lock Standard" (which will be released soon), there is no limitation in the numbers of application you can select.
Android 4.0 devices with NFC feature (Android 4.1 will be supported soon)
Please note that we haven't tested on all the Android 4.0 devices with NFC feature (so far, we have tested on Galaxy NEXUS only). So we appreciate your feedback for the use of the "1touch Lock Lite" on other devices.
IMPORTANT! "1touch Lock Lite" doesn't make any network connection, meaning that your smart/chip card information will not be sent out to the internet.
How to use:
1) Install "1touch Lock Lite" to your device.
2) Open the application.
3) Place your smart/chip card over the NFC reader on your device.
4) Select an application(s) you would like to manage with "1touch Lock Lite".
5) Place the smart/chip card over the NFC reader on your device to lock or unlock the application you have selected.