No any complicated settings, just what is really needed to Share WiFi!
*Additional usage charges carrier may apply.
* Share your Internet to other device via wifi connection.
* Call the embedded wifi ththering (Wifi Hotspot) settings
* App2SD support
THIS APP WORKS ONLY IF YOU HAVE ROOT PERMISSION
*** FOR REQUESTS SUPPORT OR HELP ON THE CONFIGURATION WRITE ME TO EMAIL, DO NOT NEED TO WRITE REVIEWS / FEEDBACK FOR THIS ***
REQUESTS FOR SUPPORT MUST BE MADE FROM YOUR GMAIL ACCOUNT WITH WICH YOU PURCHASED THE APP
PLEASE, IF YOU HAVE ANY PROBLEMS, CONTACT US BY EMAIL AT SNCLABS@GMAIL.COM BEFORE LEAVING NEGATIVE FEEDBACK. PLEASE UNDERSTAND THAT SUCCESSFUL WIFI TETHERING IS OFTEN SOMETIMES HARDWARE-SPECIFIC WITH VARYING SOFTWARE CONDITIONS.
*** If you have problems with Android 4.3 / 4.4, be sure you have DISABLED (unchecked) the "Scan always available" option following path: Settings -> WiFi -> Advanced -> Scan always available ***
FOR T-MOBILE USERS AND NEXUS 5
Need to change your APN, simply navigate to Settings > More > Mobile networks > Access Point Names. Select your T-Mobile APN, and scroll to APN protocol. Change this to IPv4, and then save your APN.
Now compatible with: Galaxy S4, Nexus 4, Nexus 5, Galaxy S5, Samsung Galaxy Tab, Galaxy Note 3, Note 4 and other devices
LG G2 and LG Flex with Android 4.4.x
Games Online with Xbox or Play Station? this app can correct the problem MTU
Turn your device into a WiFi Router! WiFi Tether Router lets you use your smartphone as a WiFi hotspot without additional costs.
Most cellular providers charge additional rates on top of your smartphone data plan for tethering or hotspot usage. With WiFi Tether Router, however, you can connect to the internet via another wifi-enabled device through your carrier’s data plan that is already associated with your phone!
Compatible with most PC’s, tablets, smartphones, or other portable devices. Also compatible with Android 4.0.x 4.1.x, Android 4.2.x and Android 4.3 (Ice Cream Sandwich, Jelly Bean). Language support for Italian, English and French.
WiFi Tether Router is simple to use without complexities. Simply configure the your hotspot by first naming your personal network (located under “Configure WiFi Router”), then select “Enable WiFi Router” to begin surfing the web from your secondary device or PC.
As noted above, each individual smartphone/tablet is different in a myriad of ways, so in cases where a connection is does not work right away, please email email@example.com so that we can address your specific situation. We make every effort to respond promptly to inquiries, and you can view some of our customer service success stories in the reviews below. We are constantly improving the code and features of WiFi Tether Router, so your feedback is important!
This premier app turns your phone into the fastest high-bandwidth Internet hotspot around so you can use your laptop, tablet, or game console online. It also easily enables internet via USB, and it's optimized for the latest lightning-fast 4G connections..
This "Professional" version is for tech aficionados who crave internet wherever they go, on whatever device they have, and for business professionals who need 100% reliable online access while traveling and meeting clients.
All for a low, 1-time purchase less than half what some carriers charge every month for a basic hotspot, backed by a 100% satisfaction guarantee -- refund within 5 days of purchase by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
Please try the free "Lite" version to see if it will work with your phone before you buy. This app is hardware-dependent and only works with some phones. (Most HTC phones do not work.)
Does not require root.
Include widgets for 1-touch toggle.
--- PHONE COMPATIBILITY ---
* Samsung Galaxy S3, Galaxy Nexus (no USB), Stratosphere, Exhibit, Exhibit 2, Galaxy S 2, Galaxy Gio, Intercept, Attain, Fascinate, Galaxy Note, Transform, Conquer, Epic, Sidekick 4G, Doubletime, Captivate, Droid Charge
* Motorola Razr, Bionic, Droid 3, X2, Photon
* HTC Wildfire S, Amaze 4G
* Pantech Crossover, Breakout
* Dell Streak
* Sony Xperia arc
* LG G2x, Ally, Optimus C, Optimus V, Optimus S
* Huawei Ascend 2
* T-mobile G2, Comet (Huawei Ideos U8150)
NOT compatible with most HTC, EVO, Photon, Rezound, Inspire, Samsung Prevail, Motorola Triumph, Casio Commando, LG Spectrum, Motorola Bravo,
If your phone is not listed above, please test the "Lite" version of this app before buying.
--- LITE VERSION & REFUND AVAILABLE ---
Please try the free "Lite" version before buying this one. (see below under "MORE BY SVTP")
Google Play provides a free refund within 15 minutes; we offer an extended refund within 5 days: just email email@example.com including the name used on your purchase.
5-day Warranty: Refund is available with 5 days of purchase. After 5 days no refund is available.
Note: Software updates by Android or a wireless carrier may cause this app to stop working in the future.
--- ABOUT THE DEVELOPER ---
SVTP is a family business using technology for development projects in Africa. This app actually came out of research on providing Internet through mobiles phones in Africa. Profits from this app support more development projects in the area of technology and solar power for Africa. Thanks for your support!
* Connect to open access points as you walk by
* Not connect to "open" access points that are paywalls
* You can set connect priority
* Differentiate between two access points both called "linksys"
* When connected will automatically check your connection (or say OK to click wall if that rule is set)
* Option to exit with or without Wi-Fi enabled
* Plays nice with access points your already have setup
The is the Paid version:
+ No Ads
+ Option to start at boot
+ Option to run as a service
Note: the option "Make Android Wi-Fi entry for APs we don't connect to" is enabled yet. Please just ignore that for now.
Download Free Now!
✔ Call the embedded wifi tethering (Wifi Hotspot) settings with few clicks.
✔ Call the embedded Bluetooth setting screen quickly.
✔ Share your Internet to other device via wifi connection.
✔ App 2 SD support
✔ Quick launch from the notification bar.
✔ One click to enter the wifi tethering screen (IAP feature)
Wifi tether no root requirement/ wifi tethering no root requirement / wifi tethering portable hotspot for 3g android & for 4g LTE android.
Smarter Wi-Fi automatically learns and enables Wi-Fi where you use it, and disables it when you're not.
Smarter Wi-Fi Manager improves the security and privacy of your device by only enabling Wi-Fi in locations where you actually use it. Instead of letting your device advertise the name of your home network or try to connect to anyone who has left an access point set to the default name just because you once used a friends network who didn't configure it, Smarter Wi-Fi Manager will turn it off when you're not near somewhere you've used Wi-Fi before.
Concerned about city-wide tracking of clients? When your Wi-Fi is turned off, you won't be broadcasting your MAC address.
Learning a new location is as simple as turning on Wi-Fi: As soon as you've successfully connected, Smarter Wi-Fi Manager will start learning the new location and remember it in the future!
Control Wi-Fi by auto-learned location, Bluetooth devices (always turn off Wi-Fi in the car, for example), and time ranges (keep Wi-Fi on from 5 to 9pm).
Smarter Wi-Fi Manager is open source! Find the full source code at http://www.kismetwireless.net/android-swm/
Your data never leaves your WiFi network. Nothing is ever sent to NextApp or any third party. There is no subscription fee of any kind, nor is there any reliance on external servers or Internet access.
* FILE MANAGER: Use the file browser to upload and download content to and from your device. The file browser is a fully functional file manager, with the ability to move, copy, rename, and delete files and folders on the phone/tablet. DRAG-AND-DROP file upload lets you quickly upload files by simply dragging them into the browser. With Google Chrome, you can event drag-and-drop entire hierarchies of folders. Uploaded files are queued/uploaded sequentially, so you can be repeatedly drag files/folders into WebSharing without worry.
* MUSIC: A built-in music player enables you to stream music from your device to your computer. The music tab features the ability to browse by album, artist, and playlist. Tracks can be uploaded and downloaded wirelessly, with the capability to send/receive multiple tracks at once.
* PHOTOS: The photo browser lets you display and download photos to your computer. A built-in image viewer provides the ability to display large photos with pan and zoom capabilities.
* VIDEOS: The video browser displays videos stored on the phone and/or taken by the camera. Videos may be downloaded or viewed directly using both HTML5 and Flash-based video players. The HTML5 player has streaming support, letting you quickly skip to a position inside large movies.
* WEBDAV ACCESS: WebDAV support enables you to mount your phone/device from Windows, Mac, and Linux computers in much the same manner as you would a USB disk or network shared folder.
* GUEST MODE: Two configurable user accounts, "owner" and "guest", allow fine-grained control over what content is accessible through WebSharing. The owner account can see all content on the device, while the guest account can only view certain items that you specify. Each account has its own password and can be quickly enabled or disabled from the main screen of the application.
* PRIVACY AND PERFORMANCE: Your data never leaves your Wi-Fi network when you use WebSharing. It does not use the Internet / cloud to perform transfers. Your computer and phone/tablet will communicate directly and privately. And because your data doesn't go over the Internet, transfers happen at local network speed.
Network support: WebSharing is intended for use on Wi-Fi networks, but can work over cellular networks if your carrier allows direct access to phones/devices on their network. Most carriers do not allow cellular access.
Browser support: WebSharing supports modern web browsers, including Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Internet Explorer.
The music player requires Adobe Flash. The video player can use either HTML5 or Flash. The multiple upload feature requires Adobe Flash.
Video format support: WebSharing can play videos using either an HTML5 or Flash-based video player. Video format support varies by browser and operating system. Most current browsers will play MP4 files using HTML5. The Flash player is capable of playing MP4, 3GPP, and FLV files.
More information and documentation are available on our web site: http://android.nextapp.com/site/websharing
Instructions are available at developer's site.
- Supported Wi-Fi -
Tokyo Metro Free Wi-Fi
Toei Subway Free Wi-Fi
Toei Bus Free Wi-Fi
JR East Free Wi-Fi
NTT-EAST FLETS SPOT
Tokyo Metro/Toei Subway/Toei Bus/JR East Free Wi-Fi are provided by Japan Connected-free Wi-Fi.
★ Seamlessly connect to saved networks
★ Automatically connect to XFINITY WiFi
★ Save data by turning on WiFi when in range of saved networks and XFINITY WiFi
★ Map View of Hotspots
★ List View of Hotspots
★ "Near Me" locates all nearby XFINITY WiFi hotspots
★ Driving directions
★ Locate hotspots using offline data
★ Create and save a list of your favorite hotspots for easy reference
★ View business names of hotspot hosts where available
★ View location type and category of business
★ Online only search mode, no offline data required
XFINITY WiFi Hotspots:
XFINITY WiFi is the largest, fastest WiFi network so there is one where you need it most. Hotspots can be found across the country including Atlanta, Boston, Chicago, Denver, Houston, Nashville, New York City, Portland, Philadelphia, San Francisco, Seattle, and Washington DC, more locations are added daily.
Since version 1.4 you receive a notification when a new device is connected to your network, even when you are not using your device at that moment. You have also a register with all notifications sent so you can check when any device has connected to your network even if you shut down your device.
Do you want to find out which devices are connected to your Wifi, so you can discover if somebody not supposed to be there is connected to your wireless network ?
With "Wifi Watch" you can scan your network for all reachable devices (not only the wireless, also the wired ones), and even more, you can monitor automatically when they connect/disconnect, as the app checks automatically (only if you want, you can disable it).
You can also check out the IPs, names (hostname), MAC addresses and Manufacturers of the devices currently or recently connected (the Manufacturer is actually the one who made the network card of the device, sometimes will be the same one of the device itself, sometimes will be different), so even if they are not using the network right now, but they used it lately, you will have this info (Anyway, your router must be capable of it).
* Translated to Italian thanks to @teoincontatto
(by MAC OUI - requires internet connection), also, support for dual band deviceds (2.4Ghz, and 5Ghz).
PLEASE NOTE: this is a widget application! you need to add it on the widgets menu, it won't appear on your menu.
If you like this app. please buy the paid version for support, thank you very much.
This tool comes in very handy when you want to make sure that you're connected to a specific AP.
Please note! this application does not drain your battery!
It only uses events from the systems (that's why the signal level indicator only updates once in a while).
It has two modes:
1. showing the information in large font.
2. showing extended data in smaller font.
Tap on the widget to switch between modes, when the device is connected to an AP.
how to use Android widget
Long press on any empty space on your homescreen. You'll then notice the Widgets option just as you would with the longer method. Click on the widget menu then click on the widget you want to install, this will place your widget on your Android home screen.
If you're having any problems email me your device model and what you tried to do to make it work that I'll reply as fast as possible.
Full/paid version advantages:
- transfer of any file type
- transfer files of any size
- transfer of multiple files at once
- several speed optimisations that reaches up to 3x transfer speed (compared to free version)
What others been saying:
"This works so much faster than Bluetooth", "WiFi Shoot is free, and I’m impressed with what it can already do" (Tested www.tested.com/news/166998-google-app-play-0813/ )
"It’s easy, it’s effective, and for a beta version, it works pretty darn well." (iJailbreak www.ijailbreak.com/applications/wifi-shoot-android-app-download/ )
"it's remarkably easy to use" (androidpolice.com http://www.androidpolice.com/2012/08/06/wi-fi-shoot-beta-lets-users-share-photos-and-videos-via-wi-fi-direct/ )
"(WiFi Shoot) do a pretty impressive job" (redmondpie.com http://www.redmondpie.com/wifi-shoot-for-android-lets-your-transfer-videos-and-photos-between-devices-using-wi-fi-direct-video/ )
This app was personally successfully tested on the following devices:
Galaxy Nexus (GSM), Nexus 7, Galaxy S2 (International), Galaxy S3 International (both on Ice Cream Sandwich and Jelly Bean), HTC One S, Nexus 10, Nexus 4 (on 4.2.2), Sony Zperia Z
Note to ASUS Transformer TF300 users: ASUS removed WiFi Direct from the TF300 on Jelly Bean. The app needs WiFi Direct to work. That's ASUS fault!
Note to Samsung Galaxy SIII users: The Galaxy SIII does not behave well to receive invitations. Try to always initiate the connection from the Galaxy SIII.
This app have been reported by users to be working perfectly on the following devices:
Galaxy S, HTC One V
I'll be personally testing more soon.
This app theoretically works with any pair of ICS+ devices with WiFi Direct support. But unfortunately, due to bad implementation of the WiFi Direct drivers by individual device manufacturers sometime devices are not compatible with each other, don't work multiples times until a reboot, or simply decide not to work at all. For example, the Galaxy Nexus on ICS used to crash and reboot the device just by turn on and off the wifi direct a few times, and that have nothing to do with the WiFi Shoot, it was just on the device settings menu. Unfortunately there's really nothing that WiFi Shoot can do to work around those specific devices issues. I strongly suggest users having those kind of problems to send angry e-mails to your specific device manufacturer customer support.
If it does not work on your device, DO NOT BUY THE PREMIUM, it won't change anything!
Graphic Design by: Sophia Coelho
* Please, if you have any force close during usage, report it and tell me on the report which devices you're using. Thank!
"wifi direct" "ad hoc" "file transfer" shoot wireless files images videos share
Completely reworked UI.
EVEN LESS ADS NOW!!!
Now serving over 2,000,000 users!
Why pay for Wi-Fi when there might be a free Wi-Fi spot near you? The Free Wi-Fi locator helps you find free Wi-Fi hotspots where ever you are. With a simple tap of the icon you can see locations near you.