YapScan is now available on Android phone and tablet device. YapScan that converts your smart phone into a smarter, fully functional ticket validating machine that can be used for scanning e-ticket barcodes, cross-checking names, e-ticket numbers, or simply scrolling through the attendee list.
Real-time syncing between Yapsody servers and your devices will ensure:
• That the same ticket isn’t used at multiple entry points.
• Validation of last-minute sales regardless of when and where they are purchased.
• In case multiple entries are allowed for a single ticket, set number of scans via Box Office.
With the Yapsody Yapscan App you can:
• Easily validate tickets by-
• Scanning e-ticket QR codes using device’s camera
• Manually entering the names or e-ticket numbers of the attendees
• View live sales and analyze attendee information.
• Schedule a specific scan time when your staff can start scanning tickets.
• Real-time syncing between your devices and Yapsody servers.
• Assign Scan permission to a specific user accounts.
• Have different alerts for specific ticket types.
• Even if your Internet connection goes down, you can continue scanning as tickets are downloaded on the device itself. Yapsody servers will automatically reconnect with YapScan servers as soon as connection is restored.
Do you also own an iPhone or iPad? The Yapscan app is also available for download in the Apple App Store. All ticket scanning data will sync seamlessly across both platforms.
If you have any issues feel free to contact our support desk at firstname.lastname@example.org
Anyone can use Yapsody to set up their upcoming events and start selling tickets. To know more visit us at https://www.yapsody.com/ticketing