Tide Prediction works completely OFFLINE (except Google Maps integration) - meaning no costs for data traffic - and is ultra-fast.
The graphical tide chart also nicely indicates the daylight distribution. An event view shows the times for ebb and flood.
* tides for over 3000 tide and current stations world-wide (therefore, the app takes considerable space on your phone)
* uses your GPS and/or network provider to support location search
Please mail any issues and improvements. Thanks!
NOT FOR NAVIGATION. NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND.
PLEASE NOTE: due to the underlying dataset, tide location coverage is limited to the following countries: USA, Canada, Mexico UK, Germany, Netherlands, South Africa, Japan, Australia, New Zealand
***THIS IS NOT A FISHING GAME***
Get the latest fishing reports, tides charts, hotspots, weather reports (including marine forecast and buoy data), current moon phase, and more from our Fishing application for the Android.
> Latest Fishing Reports
> Latest Local Fishing Reports within 100 miles of your current location
> Over 261,000+ Fishing Hotspots with GPS coordinates
> Daily Fishing Predictions
> Top Anglers (earn points by voting, rating, commenting, and posting your catches)
> Species of fish identification
> Tide Charts for United States, Australia, Canada, Carribean, New Zealand,South America, and United Kingdom
> Latest Local Weather Reports
> Latest Marine Forecast
> Latest Sea Surface Temperatures (SST Charts)
> Latest Buoy Data
> Current Moon Phase
> Fishing Tips
> Fishing Events and Tournaments
> Directory of Charters and Guides, Marinas, Bait and Tackle stores.
> Maps integration for boat ramps, marinas, gas, fishing tackle and bait shops, motels, and food.
> Links to all 50 US States fishing license.
> Links to fishing sites.
> Search the database
Football news on the go. Get all the news about your favorite Football team in Cyprus, with the Football Currents (CY) app. The best selection of articles to keep you always up to date. With its minimal, friendly and easy to use design, you can be sure you don’t miss a thing. News about all Cyprus League teams: AEK Kouklion, AEK Larnacas, AEL, Alki, Anorthosi, Apoel, Apollon, Aris, Doxa, Enosis Neon Paralimniou, Ethnikos Achnas, Ermis, Omonoia, Nea Salamina.
- Send and receive PM's (private messages)
- Access and post to the most recent fishing and boating discussions
- Talk about deep sea fishing (tuna fishing, marlin fishing, billfish fishing, sailfish fishing, dolphin fishing, shark fishing, wahoo fishing, swordfish fishing, deep dropping, vertical and deep jigging ...), shallow water fishing (back country fishing, inshore fishing, surf fishing, fly fishing), boating and hunting
- Read and post local fishing reports
- Talk albout fishing in your region
- View member profiles
- Customize your mobile account anywhere, anytime
TidePlan™ NZ Free is an ocean tide information application for the Android™ mobile device platform. The tide information provided is currently limited to New Zealand ports only. All tide data is stored locally within the application, so no data connection is required to use this application (handy when you're offshore).
TidePlan™ NZ Free allows you to work with any of New Zealand's 16 Standard Ports. TidePlan™ NZ Pro allows you to work with any of New Zealand's 212 Secondary Ports as well.
Why Go Pro?
* Access data for all 212 of New Zealand's Secondary Ports.
* Filter upcoming tide events based on when you're free to get out there.
* Graphical Sun/Moon information layer (including moon phase).
* Sun Graph: a year-at-a-glance graph of Sun rise/meridian transit/set times for the selected port.
* Additional 'Port Info' information: Sun/Moon rise/set times; Moon phase graphic; display tide/Sun/Moon data for any day within the current 12-month data pack.
* Additional 'Select Port' options: select port from a map; quick access list of recently viewed ports.
* Colour scheme configuration (including night vision version).
* Home/Lock screen widgets that display either the next tide event or all today's tide events (plus Moon phase) for the currently selected port.
Access to all the information about Real Madrid form your phone or tablet.
· News: latest Real Madrid news.
· Fixtures & Results: match report of La Liga, Champions and Copa del Rey.
· Table: Liga & Champions League table, Liga evolution line, top scores, top assistants and top minutes played.
· Players: all the information of team's players and stats (minutes played, goals, assistances, saves,..)
· Vídeos: best Youtube videos about Real Madrid.
· Live Comentary: La Liga, Champions and Copa del Rey matches.
· Matchday: other matches in Liga & Champions League with live comentary.
· Twitter: latest tweets from the most important profiles in Twitter.
· Instagram: latest pictures from most important profiles: Real Madrid, Cristiano Ronaldo, Iker Casillas, Gareth Bale, Sergio Ramos, Benzema,...
If you are a Real Madrid supporter, this is your APP.
The new release adds many features for optimal approaching to the start line.
A minimum display resolution 400*240 is required.
The following information are provided in a glance.
1) When navigating to the next waypoint (see figure 1):
- target waypoint bearing (orange point)
- target waypoint air distance (orange number on top right)
- real boat speed (red number on top right)
- real wind direction (blue arrow)
- layline position (green line)
- distance to layline (red number on top left)
- distance along layline (green number)
- total distance to target waypoint (red number on bottom= distance to layline + distance along layline)
- effective speed to target (red number on bottom)
- polar diagram of effective speed
2) When approaching the start line (see figure 2):
-start line position as bearing of right and left ends (green arc and red and green points)
-boat route and its intersection with start line (red dotted line)
-distance to the nearest point of start line (orange number on top left)
-distance to the start line along current route (green number on the top left)
-time to start line with current route and speed (green number on the bottom center)
-time to the nearest point of start line with current speed (orange number on the bottom center)
-count down timer (blue number on the bottom center)
All you have to do is to insert the waypoint position and wind direction then Regatta will display the route to target with layline and polar diagram of effective boat speed.
The polar diagram is not the usual polar diagram that is a boat intrinsic. The effective speed is the airline distance to target divided by the estimated time to target, given the current route going to layline and then to target along the layline. The effective speed is an index of effectiveness of route and varies with the route angle. The polar diagram shows you which is the route angle that optimizes the time to target and compares effective speeds for different angles.
There are many ways to insert waypoints. You can do it manually or using a map or using Regatta as a bearing compass.
You can find more info here: http://www.embedia.it/files/regatta/man_en_5_0.pdf.
Please consider trying the free demo version Regatta basic.
The Regatta Basic is a demonstration version limited in the number of waypoints that can be memorized in the same time (max 4 including 2 for start line) and in total number of waypoints (max 30).
Please leave your feedbacks and suggestions here:
There are severe layout issues with small resolution displays (less than 400*240).
A great alternative to costly standalone compasses like the Tacktick Microcompass, the Raymarine Micronet RaceMaster, and the Velocitek ProStart, Regatta Recon offers all of the same functionality at a fraction of the cost. If you’re looking for a gift for a sailing enthusiast, regatta racer, or boat owner, the Regatta Recon app is just what you’re looking for.
•With the ability to record the elapsed time of up to 6 finishers, PHRF calculations on the way to the dock are a cinch.
•Sports an intuitive interface that’s easier to use than devices costing hundreds of dollars more, right on your phone or tablet.
•Available on all phones and tablets that have an internal compass.
•No mobile connection or outside intervention needed for RegattaRecon to work, so it’s “Class Legal”.
•Mast mounting brackets compatible with any bracket designed for the venerable Tacktick Microcompass, the Raymarine Micronet RaceMaster, and the Velocitek ProStart, can be purchased separately (COMING SOON).
Here’s what people are saying about Regatta Recon:
“Bought this app unsure if it could really deliver on the promise of a TackTick at $15 but I’ve tested it alongside my Garmin and its giving me reliable numbers all over the course. It seems to deliver and as we use it, we are liking it more and more. We ran practice starts and first mark beats all weekend and the app really delivered above our expectations. The life proof case on the iPhone really insures a great set of functionality- course charts, NOAA bouy info and now a great racing app. I highly recommend the app.”
THIS IS NOT A GAME.
Application is used as an additional tool next to standard yacht equipment to take tactical decisions faster.
Sail Racer app suggest the favored end of the start line, monitors your position, time and guides the maneuvers that the start line was hit at the last moment with the best possible speed.
With the app it is easy to navigate in racing area. Interface is designed in a way that course efficiency, the lay lines and shifts could be captured in a splash of a second. Skipper does not need to analyze the numbers and can concentrate on handling the boat, maximizing performance and playing tactical games with competitors.
Every wind gust and lull affect the boat heading and is visualized in a “easy to read” shift bar on the top of compass rose. Course Deviation Indication – bar on the bottom of the compass rose displays long run course deviation between two marks.
Sail Racer is designed and developed by sailors. It has everything to sail on the edge.
- Course over ground
- Speed over ground
- Turn instruction
- Mark and Start line Range
- Wind shift indicator
- Course deviation indicator
- Cross track error
- Count down time
- Time to burn
- Tracker etc.
More information www.sailracer.net
App does NOT contain any ADS.
We are integrating our app with standard boat electronics, various multifunctional displays, smart watches and augmented reality glasses.
Have a good start and even better finish.
This is the only app you need when it comes to Kayak Sail.
Do you want to get the latest updates, news, information, videos, photos, events and amazing deals about Kayak Sail? Then download this app now!
Kayak sails are gaining in popularity. They have revolutionized downwind sailing. Kayak sail provides you with an interesting, useful, worthwhile, amusing and most of all fun. With leads running directly to your paddle, sailing is an integrated, pro- active sport, like wind surfing or boardsailing.
Discover more about Kayak Sail! Download this app and get these amazing features!
- A non- stop, daily stream of latest news.
- Like and comment on articles, images, audio and videos.
- The latest products!
- Read the latest articles and comments.
- Know the latest update
- Be one of the firsts to get the best deals.
- Share news, photos, events, and other news through Twitter, Facebook and e-mail.
*All trademarks and copyrights are owned by their respective owners.
You can use it in combination or alone with he internal GPS of your Android device to get position, speed and heading instead of using the data from the ship, as proof mechanism, or if you do not have an NMEA data connection onboard .
Sailtracker also allows display NMEA AIS information received by the AIS transceiver of your boat.
Sailtracker shows the position coordinates, Speed over ground (SOG), Course over ground (COG), GPS Time, True Heading, Magnetic Heading, Apparent and True Wind Speed and Angle, Depth, Temperature, active Waypoint, VMG, ETA ...
Record waypoints and calculate target distance, VMG, and estimated time of arrival at the destination or regatta mark.
Sailtracker compute polar based on angle and true wind speed, calculated from apparent wind and boat speed obtained by GPS (COG).
Sailtracker includes NMEA depth alarm and anchor, and a countdown timer to output regattas.
Version 2.1 r23-r25
UDP Broadcast support. Bug fixes.
Version 2.0 - r20
New wind screen; compass on Map; Lines waypoints; bug fixes
Notificacions with big text and buttons on statusbar
(PRO) VMG Wind on Map and Wind tab;
(PRO) VMG Way on Map and Wind tab
(PRO) True Wind on Wind tab
Version 1.0 r17
(PRO) Export of recorded session to .kml file to show it on Google Earth or similar software,
Version 1.0 r15
(PRO) Improved AIS. Show vessel at real size on map.
Version 1.0 r14
Increased polar to cover completely the 180º
(PRO) Added Regatta Mode in waypoint.
(PRO) Added indicator Windward / Leeward waypoint.
Version 1.0 r.9
- Added internal database to store data obtained by AIS vessels, allowing a faster visualization and data presentation.
- Fixed AIS information on ETA, Length, Beam and Draught.
- Added default option to calculate the True Wind locally based on Apparent Wind and GPS data.
- Added option to show default position coordinates in degrees and minutes format (dd ° mm, mmmm ') in waypoints and router marks.
Version 1.0 r.3
- Added waypoint control on Tab Map
- Permit save a Master Polar to use on VMG computing
- Layouts changed to show on different screen sizes
- VMG optimized to show the best angle to destination based on saved Master and Real Polar
- Fix alarms bugs
- AIS: Added Draught, Lenght and Beam.
- Google Play Services (automatic launch from application)
- Google Maps installed
REQUIRED ANDROID VERSION:
It requires Android 4.0 or higher.
Record your sailing trips, while you are sailing.
You can also add photos and comments to your track while sailing.
The app uploads your trip data to your free account at www.keepsailing.net, for you to re-experience the sailing trip whenever you wish.
You can also share the sailing trip with friends and family, even live while you are sailing.
Requires a free account at http://www.keepsailing.net.
Please note that continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life. We recommend using a charger while tracking during long trips.