YoYo Kidz is a safe video messaging app built for kids ages 3-7+ to exchange video messages with their parents, extended family and friends. No reading or typing skills necessary!
Built for parents to communicate with their children in the same way that they do with their friends. This is NOT a real-time chat app! Instead, video messages are exchanged one by one and responded to when convenient. Much like adults do with SMS, but without the need for any reading or typing skills. This also works great for grandparents, aunts, and uncles!
Friends and Classmates
Kids can keep in touch with their friends by exchanging video messages. Adding a friend is as easy as giving out a unique code and getting parent approval. Kids can develop speech and social skills while also having fun.
Parents are in full control of who their kids can talk to. Child accounts are managed as sub-accounts of the parent, giving the parent full control over the contacts and content being exchanged.
👍WHY YOYO KIDZ:
- Designed specifically for children (ages 3 to 7+)
- No reading or typing skills necessary
- Helps children develop social and speech skills at an early age
- Parents can maintain contact with children throughout the day
- Security and privacy fully controlled by parent
- Less invasive than video calls - respond to messages only when convenient
Now it’s time to start video messaging with your kids.
👉Download YoYo Kidz – the free kids messaging app!