The app is great for those interested in browsing for deals. Use this in my spare time quite frequently and the top voted threads usually make their way to the top, as expected.
Cant log in. I can reset my password, sends temp to my email. It let me create a new password but that was to the online link from my email. The app itself does not allow me to log in.
Compared to a REAL deals app, Slickdeals, this app is a joke. For starters, there are 2 apps - - one for the main site and this one for forums. This one, like the website, is horrible. There is no way to hide threads of no interest and search is useless. And many users have no idea how to post a deal. Moderators would rather delete criticism instead of posting guidelines. Yellow Pages, which owns this, should be ashamed. And then should go download the Slickdeals app and view that website to see how a real deals app and site works. The entire thing is a bad joke.
Need option to delete posts
The idea is great, but it doesn't work properly. I use the forums quite heavily and throughout a 12 hour period, the app will only work half the time. The forums don't load at all and it takes about an hour for it to load again. It's not my phone because it also happens on another android phone. I can access the forum on a Web browser but not this app. It just says "error retrieving threads" half of the time. Restarting the app or phone does nothing."
After a few more tests, I'm able to sign in now. I may have had network issues prior. I'm very happy with the UX design. It's very innovative. Don't see too many forums design such as this one. Simple yet easy to use.
* Removed the ability to down vote on thread replies.
* Tap on the thread's vote score to see the vote breakdown.
* Added the ability to create device shortcuts to forums and threads.
* Support for Android 8 adaptive icons and notification channels.
* Support for showing inline images and tap to view external images.
* Support for embedded YouTube videos.
* Support to view your own full profile as well as others.
* Fully functional private messaging screen.