*Standard id3 tags support.
*Music Title, Artist and Album editor
*Support quick search and preview in player
*Easy Cover with "lucky cover"
*Support mp3, ogg, m4a and flac.
#Please send me a bug report before you give 1 star, 1 star doesn't help fixing the problem at all.
#Credit: Italian translation by Gabriele Ravanetti.
Swedish translation by Magnus Burton.
1.WAV file doesn't support standard ID3 tags, not everything will work on WAV files.
2.If you are using version 1.9.10, please update.It has problem under 2.1 and below.
3.This editor uses ID3v23 format for saving.
4.If you find any bug, feel free to send us feedback, you can also send me the problem file using send in long press menu.
If you are using Android 4.4.2, you may find out that the app can't operate your files on your SD card anymore. That's Google changing the rules in Android, not us. No app can do that anymore. We are trying to provide a solution for this, but for now you can just move your music files to your internal storage. It will resolve all problems you are complaining.
Samsung phones have a problem with corrupt ID3 tags. The phone's media scanner will crash when scan a corrupt file and part or all of your music will not show up in system music player any more. If your music are missing after editing, just find the file you edited and delete it. The bug doesn't exist on motorola and htc phones. And this app also has no problem with corrupt files. We are doing more tests on more phone models.
#Buy the paid version if you like it.
#If you have problem with editing specific audio files, please send the files to developer to improve the product.
The default Google Music app on your device will not see changes made to Genre Tags until the song is copied off the device and back on to it again. However other music players will show the updated genre as soon the file is saved. All other tags should show their changes immediately.
MP3dit is a music file tag editor. This music tagger can search for album art, fix split albums and song order, and change the artist, album and genre of all your songs. MP3dit can also edit entire albums or groups of files at the same time.
Extremely easy to use, MP3dit is a fully functional music tagger that has the features professionals require yet it’s easy to download and use!
- Supports MP3, FLAC, OGG VORBIS, MP4, M4a, and M4p files. Please note WAV files have no official tagging standard, and is not supported at this moment.
- Edits the music file so that any changes you make will stay with the file, even if the phone is turned off, or the file moves to another device.
- Edits the Android MediaStore so changes made to the mp3 file are automatically shown in all media players, without having to turn the phone off and on again
- Split albums will in most cases be automatically joined, just by selecting both albums and saving (As long as the Album Artist and the Album are set to the same thing)
- Adds/Edits Album Art, which can be found by taping the album artwork for a simple Google Image search, or a manual Google image search by long clicking on the Album Artwork
- Adds/Edits Song Title when only a single song is selected
- Adds/Edits Artist, Album Artist, Album
- Adds/Edits Genre which is shown as the actual Genre name, not a number that represents a genre, or you can choose a custom genre
- Edits song order through an easy to use drag and drop list
- Songs can be selected individually, or they can be selected as a group, or as a a set or groups of albums.
- Have songs that android is labeling ""? Then just open them and save them, and the files will be back to normal!
- When adding Adding or editing Album Art, try long clicking on the album art for custom searching, and selecting pictures from your phones gallery!
- Garbled tags? Try changing the text encoding to one of the following: ISO-889-1, CP1251, KOI8-R, Shift_JIS, GB2312, EUC-KR, cp1256, ISO-8859-6
Support for adding/editing lyrics
Option to select only albums without cover art
Option to not change album art
Option to not change genre
Support for changing capitalization
Support for many more tags
Application by Roan Cooney
Russian Translations by: Mihail "Ras2" Agafonov
If you wish to help me translate it to a language, send me an email, and I'll give you access to my translation project.
Music Tag Editor is a brand new application designed to simplify the process of editing Mp3, Mp4, M4a, M4p, Ogg, Flac and Wma audio tag or grabbing album cover art.
• The simpliest album artwok downloader in market
• Manual tag editing
• Automatic tag fixing and album artwork finder
• Automatic song recognising and matching artworks
• Caching album cover art into android database due to aply changes
• Supports MP3 ID3 v1, ID3 v1.1, ID3 v2.2, v2.3 and v2.4
• Supports Mp3, Mp4, M4a, M4p, Ogg, Flac and Wma music files
• Multiple songs tag fixer and album artwok downloader
• Search songs by title, artist and album
• Powerfull cover art downloader engine
• Automatic buid-in media scanner
This is the simpliest mp3 tagger in Google Play Store!
Music Tagger is also capable of organising and renaming your song files once they have been tagged.
Folders for artists and albums can be created and files renamed based on renaming structure selected from the given options.
Music Tagger automatically updates the Media Store Database when changes have been made to files to ensure changes reflect on all other media applications. Please take note that some music players use their own databases and may take longer to reflect changes to files, a manual update may need to be invoked within the application if it is possible.
Music Tagger Currently supports the following file formats MP3, FLAC , M4A and MP4 audio files only.
NOTE: This is a BETA Application it is currently still in development.
READ: If you are running KitKat writing to external storage will not work unless you have rooted your device and applied the SD card permissions fix. This is due to Google removing external write permissions from 3rd party apps on Android.
✓ Automatic Music Tagging using audio identification with metadata from MusicBrainz (currently only supports MP3 and M4A)
✓ Automatic Album Art Grabbing with art from MusicBrainz and other sources.
✓ Bing Image Search
✓ Manually search for music on the MusicBrainz database, apply album information and album art to music files (This does not allow you to download music.)
✓Selecting tracks in MusicBrainz and searching them on YouTube
✓ Batch Automatic Music Identification Tagging currently supports MP3s & M4A only
✓ Manual editing currently supports MP3s,FLAC, M4A and MP4-Audio
✓ Reading and editing ID3v1
✓ Reading and editing ID3v2
✓ Batch editing music files and albums
✓ Selective fields when batch editing
✓ Edit by Songs
✓ Edit by Artists
✓ Edit by Albums
✓ Enabling and Disabling ID3v1 and ID3v2 Tags in MP3 files
✓ Applying album art in android database to music files
✓ Batch applying album art in android database to music files
✓ Applying album art from storage to files.
✓ Updates Android Media Store after changes are made to MP3, M4A,MP4-Audio and FLAC tags.
✓ Reading and editing FLAC tags.
✓ Reading and editing M4A tags.
✓ Reading and editing MP4-Audio tags.
✓ Reading an editing lyrics on MP3 M4A,MP4-Audio and FLAC files
✓ Automatic Lyrics Search
✓ Batch Lyrics Grabbing
✓ Long press save to copy to from ID3v1 to ID3v2
✓ Long press save to copy to from ID3v2 to ID3v1
✓ Changing character Encoding
✓ Long press files to delete
✓ Long press files to play
✓ Edit through third party file browsers
✓ Built in file browser
✓ Built in Media Scanner
✓ Automatic file and folder organisation and renaming based on artist names, album names and track numbers.
✓ Filename to Tag
If you experience any issues, I'd appreciate it if you would send an email to email@example.com or leave a post on this thread [ http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?p=52640775#post52640775 ] explaining your problems before leaving a review. I’ll respond as soon as possible. This makes it easier and faster to fix bugs or make changes based on feedback.
AudioTagger tags following audio file formats:
- mp3, all ID3 tag versions read, most common ID3v2.3 saved
- mp4 audio (m4a, m4p)
- Download album cover art and album song lists from Amazon.
- Batch tag whole albums.
- Batch rename files from tag keywords and the other way round.
- One button search to list all albums on the sd-card
- For more options check the system menu, or the long click on files for context menu options.
For any questions or problems, please email support or visit the forum.
You can select the encoding and songs, preview them automatically, then convert all in one tap.
You can select between safe mode or speed mode.
In safe mode, all files modified will have backup automatically, so you can recover it if something goes wrong.
In speed mode, this app will rewrite your music files without backup and checking, and is recommended for adept users.
Chinese, Korean, Japanese encoded.
* 1.7.0: Provides Quick Search and Artwork Resolution Options.
* 1.6.3: Back to support Froyo but it will be discontinued After Aug 2014.
* 1.6.1: When you save tag info with larger than 300x300 artwork image, then automatically it will resize as 300x300 sized artwork.
* 1.5.0: Saving tag updates the file and MediaStore at the same time. This feature is unique not like other tag editor! If you have updated with older version(ID3TagMan), you need to edit and save again with this version to update the file.
* 1.0.0: Support editing album cover!
* Able to edit tag information such as title, artist, album.
* Album cover update from internet search
* Album cover update from your gallery (v1.6.0).
* Provide an easy UI to fix incorrect(garbled) texts in fields at once.
* Provide file browsing to select a media file in "Files" tab.
* Landscape mode support
* Multilingual support in UI: English, Korean, Italian, Simplified Chinese(Partial), Traditional Chinese(Partial), Japanese, Thai, Brazilian Portuguese, Spanish, German(Partial), Malaysian(Partial), Vietnamese(Partial) (You can contribute to support your language in http://goo.gl/kYyti)
* Quick scroll in lists.
* Support this app "Move to SD card".
* Launch Music Player in edit mode.
* Users Community: https://plus.google.com/communities/111490617040294605940
* Become a beta user: http://goo.gl/h7vGw1
* When your modifications are not applied to Play Music even your changes are updated on this app, Try following steps
1. Go App Info of "Google Play Music" from Settings
2. Press "Force Stop"
3. Press "Clear Data"
4. Back to "Google Play Music"
5. All Music should be updated with your changes.
◈ Support the ability to
- Editing ID3 Tag information(Title, artist, album)
- Supports Audio Files: OGG, FLAC, MP3, WMA
- Automatic search for the tag information (MP3 only)
- downloading Album cover (Album art) image file from the Internet
- Supports folder navigation system for music files
- Supports quick scrolling for the list of music files
- Automatic link to the music playing: the default music player, HTC Desire and XingPlayer the status bar when using shortcuts simple lay off
Music album editor will fix and update ID3 (ID3v2) tags from Music/ MP3 files and also update the songs database information (MediaStore) from your Android phone. With Music Album Editor, you can manage your song list for Google Play Music.
★★ App Features ★★
★ Update song title, artist, album, year and genre
★ Update ID3 art/ picture/ cover
★ Update Mediastore album art/ picture/ cover
★ Merge song to album
★ Unmerge song from album
★ Browse from list of song
★ Browse from list of file (refresh song list)
★ UNDO changes of the last update
Are you tired of wrong songtitles, missing or bad quality albumcoverarts of your Mp3s - then this application is the solution! It automatically tags your Mp3s by analyzing the files (no need for annoying typing) and adds high quality albumcoverarts to the songs.
This application serves perfectly for organizing your music library.
If you're not getting the expected results (tags are completely wrong) make sure your audio files are encoded with a sampling rate of 44100 Hz (CD quality). You can do this with my other free application:
Just select the files choose audio only, mp3 or m4a, a sampling rate of 44100 Hz and convert the files.
Gracenote MusicID® (www.gracenote.com) is used for music recognition.
Note: Currently on some phones and music player applications you need to reeboot that the changes in the Mp3tags become visible.
*Support quick search and preview
*Title,artist and album editor
*Easy Cover with "lucky cover"
*Support mp3 m4a ogg flac editing.
*Automatically fetching all missing album cover.(beta)
*Support ID3v1,ID3v23 and ID3v24.
This is a professional ID3 tag editor, it can help you to fix the tags and covers. It works for most built-in players and other players that reading system database or ID3 tags, for example, "Music Online Lite" and "PowerAMP". Some players don't read the tags or system database in real time, the album cover may not show up in those players, you may consider sending feedback to your favorite player to support ID3 tag real time reading.
We use the standard ID3v23 format when you save the tags as it has the best encoding support.
This is the version without ads.
NOTE: From v1.0.0, support editing album cover!
It helps you to fix incorrect Chinese, Korean, Japanese encoding of ID3 Tag Info on mp3 files. Also it allows to edit ID3 tag information.
* Provide a convient UI to correct Chinese/Korean/Japanese encoding on tag information.
* Able to edit tag information such as title, artist, album, album cover.
* Landscape mode support
* English, Korean, Italian, Chinese localized (You can contribute to support your language in http://goo.gl/kYyti)
Keywords: MP3, Music, ID3, Tag, Editor, Encoding, Album cover, Album art
NOTE1: It doesn't touch the real files but media database. So feel free to use.
NOTE2: If you change a album artwork, all of songs with the album are changed. It is normal behavior not a bug.
1.タグ情報をMUSIC BRAINZ, AMAZONから検索、設定出来ます。
・GALAXY Sの場合メニュー - settingでチェックしてください。
※※※※※ 注意 ※※※※※
Galaxy S限定かもしれませんがGalaxy Sのミュージック
当アプリはGalaxy S SC-02B,Xperia acro HD SO-03Dでテストを
-directory or file selection
-fixes approving to avoid wrong transformations
-you can send a report about unsupported charset
-ID3V2&V1 tag support
-any external storage support
-separate fix for each tag part
-auto rescan library after saving
MyAppSharer support many method to share your apps, you can share by message, Gmail, bluetooth, what's app, facebook, QR-Code, Dropbox etc..
By using the feature to export APK to SD card, you could backup your app to your SD card.
MyAppSharer also support share multiple apps at one time, and support instant search, easy to find your apps.
Here is a demo video for sharing apk between devices.
Thanks "Flo WolfOne" provide the video.
* Nexus devices could not receive APK via Bluetooth, to workaround this issue, please use "Android Beam" or "Bluetooth(zip)" instead.
1. You can install "Barcode scanner" to support share link by QR-Code.
2. Install "Dropbox" to support share APK to Dropbox.
3. If you like the app, you could donate the app from settings menu to remove Ad.
Disclaimer: Before share APK, please make sure you have the redistribution right.
* Support Arabic language, thanks abdullah(firstname.lastname@example.org).
Keywords: share, apps, link, apk, bluetooth, QR-code, Android Beam, backup app.
The search speed of Airpush Finder is very fast, only need couple seconds. And Airpush Finder can detect the newest Airpush/AdLocus apps.
It's very easy to using Airpush Finder, just open Airpush Finder, then you could see what apps that using the Airpush notification. If any apps found, you just tap it to remove the app.
If you find any apps with notification Ad. but Airpush Finder can not find them, please feel free and contact with me, thanks.
keywords: Airpush, AdLocus, Airpush detect, Airpush detector, Ad, notification, notification ad
* Auto power off your Android device to save battery life
* You could set a time out after screen off or set a time out after charger unplugged
p.s. This app is not suitable for phone device, because you always want your phone could standby for a call.
* Your table is not be used very often, and you want to charge it every time. So you could enable auto power off function after screen off.
* Your Android device is set on vehicle, and power cord is always connected. So you could enable auto power off function after charger unplugged (vehicle shut down).