Fast, easy, and it even works! I spent quite a long time fine tuning the tags on my music on my computer before copying the songs onto my mobile device. To my dismay, the ID3 tags were all screwed up (apparently this is a common issue). I installed this app, selected all my music, and it automatically restored all of the tags! I had ~800 songs, and they were fixed in under a minute, with perfect accuracy as far as I can tell so far! I'm very impressed, and relieved that all my work wasn't for nothing.
Simply doesn't work, at least for an SD card on Lollipop. After struggling through the non-intuitive interface it appeared to let me edit the tags, and even confirmed that my edits were saved. But when I went back to check, nothing was updated. It's possible it doesn't work with SD cards, but the documentation doesn't say anything about that. I contacted the developer twice but he didn't reply.
It's a bit tricky to use, but it definitely gets the job done. After using this app, I realized that the problem with my MP3s stems from Android and not the actual ID3 tag of the MP3s (I should know because I edit my MP3s' tags myself on the computer - and it puzzled me how they were still getting messed up). This app goes and fixes the Android database directly (special characters included) and merges songs into their proper albums which, for some mysterious reason, end up as stand-alone separate albums. Unfortunately, there's still the problem with duplicate MP3s, but that's a whole different ballgame and unrelated to the tags.
Good for fixing broken tags using special characters but... ... with one design flaw - it seems to replace "Album Artist" tag content with "Album" and thus mixing up albums with the same name but from different artists. Can you please fix it? Ability to edit Album Artist would be even better as well as alphabetical sorting option. Thank you!
Unintuitive. Hassle. Some lists aren't alphabetical - pretty dumb, especially for a text-driven app. Appears to lack batch rename and ability to combine albums. Uninstalled.
Didn't work Changed songs info but still kept them in "unknown artist" folder. Still have artist name and song title under "song title" tag. Library is still a mess.
- Add Russian translations. Thanks "nik Nikola" to contribute the translations.
- Fix folder name issue if browsing to root folder
- Fix some crash issues on special device
4.0.0 Major release.
- All new UI
- Wizard mode, more easy to use
- Support to edit all tags in Wizard mode
- Support all audio types (include mp3, mp4, wma, etc..)