To use, simply turn on the app and the black screen will appear. Tap Anywhere on the screen to exit the app.. It's that easy!!
* Can't fix previous damage caused by AMOLED "Screen Burn", but can prevent further damage if used on a regular basis!
Settings: size of the clock, show second arrow on/off, show day of the week on/ off, show month on/off, select primary and secondary colors, show serif typeface on/off, change logo text, horizontal and vertical alignment.
To set Live Wallpaper press: "Home - Menu - Wallpapers - Live Wallpapers" and select "Analog Clock Live Wallpaper-7" item. Press button "Settings..." to configure the wallpaper. Press button "Set wallpaper" to set it and start to use. You may configure wallpaper again.
Translation to another languages
Author will happy for help.
Very simple and intuitive design, 25 different fonts and whole palette of colors. Not overwhelmed with never used preferences - just everything what you need.
This is an improved version of the default Android Clock DayDream (screen saver)
Those feature were added:
* an optional style without the bold hour
* adjustable brightness
* battery status
* show current date
* show the next alarm if any
* show system notifications (Android 4.3+)
Older Android versions:
* show unread Gmail Notification (if you have any in your Inbox)
* show unread SMS Notification
* show missed call Notification
To enable go to Setings->Display->DayDream and select Clock plus. If you have it set in "when to daydream" menu and have your phone in the charger/dock it will not turn off its screen but displays this screensaver instead
* Option to hide the app icon on the Android 4.2+ launcher (after hiding it in the settings, click on the launcher icon again and it should say "App isn't installed" and the launcher icon should disappear. If it stays there, reboot your phone.)
Support for devices with Android 4.0-4.1
* you have to launch the app manually and it will start the screensaver after 30s of inactivity and will keep the screen on as long as the device is charging
You can find all the versions as well as the code right here: https://code.google.com/p/clock-daydream-plus/downloads/list?can=1&q=&colspec=Filename+Summary+Uploaded+ReleaseDate+Size+DownloadCount
- Automatic photo slideshow or video slideshows automatically with the phone.
- Based on the time off screen.
- Helping the phone or video image sequence of a foreign company as to experience.
- Automatically show images, video machines idle as you like.
Thank you for using 1 Phamchinhgroup products.
Simple steps to use the app
1. Open the app
2. Set the alarm if you needed.
3. Connect the charger to the device if planning to leave the app on for long time.
4. Let the device lie by your bed side.
The image with dark background is desk clock screen saver mode. This gets activated after a few minutes.
Screensaver mode is very important for OLED display phones like the S2, S3. These displays get burnt out quickly if screen saver mode isn't there in deskclock app.
*********Lastly...please rate the app and provide comments*********
Make your photos screen saver.
Screen Saver,Photo-Gallery-Viewer: delete photo
FIRST: Select a Directory in SD.
It will auto-sweep through it.
It will open and show each photo in the directory,
cycling...until you click Menu/Stop Slide show or exit the app.
You can control the speed of the slide show and magnification of each photo.
Fling up: finger touch screen and move up for pop-up menu (for Screen Savers)
for screen Savers, fling up to exit.
You don't want others see your screen in crowded place, right?
In such cases, use this app!
3 filters available to change the screen into "white" or "Black", you can choose your favorite to use.
And, you can also adjust the transparency level, you can custom the strongest filters.
"Select the filter"
└ set ON / OFF.
"The status bar icon"
└ set the ON / OFF.
└ set "White" "Black."
"Filter Template Selection"
└ Set sample filter.
└ Set the filter transparency.
Much as we'd like to it's almost impossible to build an app that supports all android phones. But with your help, we'll try. Please help us make this app better by sending bug reports to "email@example.com". We might ask you additional question for your help. Don't forget to include
your phone model and your Android OS. Thank you so much!
* Show glow effect, date, day of the week, seconds;
* Select color and shading;
* Set clock size: small, normal, big;
* Use serif font style.
To set Live Wallpaper press: "Home - Menu - Wallpapers - Live Wallpapers" and select "Digital Clock Live Wallpaper-7" item. Press button "Settings..." to configure the wallpaper. Press button "Set wallpaper" to set it and start to use. You may configure wallpaper again.
* To change date or time format press: "Home - Menu - Settings - Date and Time format";
* To change language for display current date press: "Home - Menu - Settings - Language".
This is the lightest battery widget on the market - less than 30k small!
WHY SIZE DOES MATTER
Widgets cannot be moved to external storage and needs to be stored on internal memory. On many devices the internal memory is very limited and every byte counts.
WHAT IT DOES
We made the smallest battery widget on the marketplace and yet we managed to bundle a lot of features:
✓ display beautiful battery
✓ show exact percentage
✓ warn about low battery
✓ change color for low and critical battery level
✓ display if currently charging
✓ display charge history and battery consumption statistics*
✓ no ads
✓ totally free
✓ lock screen widgetnew
✓ daydream screensavernew
HOW TO USE
This application is a widget. It can be added to your home screen by long pressing and selecting "Widget" and "Battery Widget The Lightest".
If you find battery widget with similar features that has lower memory footprint - tell us and we'll beat it!
Now you can get early access to next versions of Masconsult Apps by becoming a beta tester. Sign up, give feedback and leave the program in our Google Group: http://bit.ly/1dhCOoc
Don't forget to rate and comment.
Like us on facebook: http://fb.me/TheLightestBatteryWidget
Lock screen widget and Daydream screensaver are available only for Android 4.2 Jelly Bean and above.
* dependent on device
Instead of rating this app down, please send email to the developer or open a ticket on the issue tracker with feature requests or problems. We will try our best to resolve any issues you might have, but cant respond to comments!
** Note: Button brightness settings is not functional on all hardware. I will implement fixes as I discover them. If you set button brightness to 0% and it does not work, try setting brightness to 1% **
This is the free version. It gives you all the same features, as the donate version. Consider helping support the developer and purchase the donate version. The donate version will always be updated before the free version.
* Keep the screen on (dim or bright)
* 12 or 24 hour time
* Seconds display options
* Choose background and font color
* Choose between many fonts (including Binary!)
* Screen Saver Mode
* Font scaling (with pinch-zoom)
* Support for hardware Desk Docks
* Support for devices without a menu button
Want to display a clock on your phone at night but don't want to burn your screen with a stationary image? Then maybe this app is for you.
Clock Screensaver is a simple app that, when your device goes idle while on AC power, will display a moving digital clock. This is useful if you don't want to have to push a button in order to see the time at night. The clock moves around the screen so as to not cause any permanent screen burn-in.
*Animation - Scroll up/down/left/right or bounce randomly around the screen.
*Force Landscape Orientation
*Allow When Off AC
*May prevent your device from locking automatically, although you can still lock it manually.
*Screensaver activates when the screen turns off, so you must have your screen set to turn off automatically in order for the screensaver to activate automatically.