Managers can check the new order arrivals in the app and accept or reject orders based on their preferences. The orders accepted by the managers moved to the preparation process.
After the food preparation completion process, the manager dispatches the food to the delivery person by checking the delivery boy's availability. Track the order status, whether delivered/rejected, and can add a new delivery boy to the app along with the delivery person's current location. Outlet managers can add a new item or remove an item to the list and take full control over the stock management.
1. Register / Login
2. Personalize profile settings
3. View new food orders
4. Accept orders to start the preparation process
5. Add and manage item
6. Add new delivery boy to the app and manage the delivery person
7. Assign delivery boy to dispatch the order
8. Track the delivery boy and order status
9. Manage delivered and rejected order status
10. Update the stock based on the available quantity
11. Check the canceled payments and their status.
12. View the total orders served with statistics