A powerful NFC Card Emulator that simulates various types of cards, for example, access cards, elevator cards, factory (meal) cards, school (meal) cards, some library cards, and other IC cards. (Not guaranteed to work for everyone)
1. Your phone needs to have NFC.
2. Your phone needs to be rooted. (Why does NFC Card Emulator require root privileges? Because to simulate a card, the NFC Card Emulator needs to write the Card-ID to the NFC configuration file on your phone, which requires root privileges.)
1. Turn on NFC.
2. Open the NFC Card Emulator.
3. Put the NFC card on the back of the phone. After the identification is successful, enter a card name and save it.
4. Clicking the card's "simulate" button, simulates the chosen card. Now just touch your phone on an NFC Reader and watch the magic happen!
NOTE: When you use the NFC Card Emulator, make sure that NFC and your screen are turned on!
==Supported Phones (with stock ROM)==
Xiaomi, Huawei, OnePlus, Sony, Samsung (S4, S5, Note3), Google Phone, Meizu, LG, HTC, Nubia, Letv, Moto, Lenovo, and maybe more?
Note: The above-supported phones have different versions of the Android system and different environments, there is no guarantee that the simulation will succeed, you need to try it yourself, good luck!
Samsung S6, S6 edge, S7, S7 Edge, S8, S8+, and above.
Samsung Galaxy S20 Ultra flash the "阴天tnt" ROM will work.
NOTE: Some unsupported phones do work with a custom ROM such as Aurora or LineageOS.
Note: For the above unofficial ROM, there is no guarantee that the simulation will succeed, you need to try it yourself, good luck!
Huawei watch2, and maybe more?
NFC Card Emulator can add and simulate 4, 7, and 10 bytes Card UIDs.
==Supported NFC chip models==
NXP, Broadcom, and ST