Great app, would be nice if you could organize the layout of your linked 2FA accounts instead of having it in alphabetical order. Would like to arrange them to have the ones I use most at the top. UI update would be nice also.
Been having a problem for a while where when tapping my key the tone plays but no codes are displayed. I have to kill this app and launch again to make it display codes again.
For some reason it won't work unless I force close the app and reopen it. Phone will make the NFC sound, but the display never changes.
Perfect. Makes TOTP as convenient as possible. I use this with most services, as few support U2F yet. Love Yubico Neo (NFC for my phone) and Yubikey 4 Nano (4096 bit RSA keys, keep plugged into laptop)! <3
Does not work with me Nexus 6P. The Yubikey NEO and this app do nothing on my Nexus 6P. I have NFC enabled yet nothing happens when I put the key up to the back of my phone, like any other NFC device.
I dunno if it's the latest update or what, but this works flawlessly now. (used to take a few tries and up to a few minutes to get my key to register)
* New redesigned UI.
* Customize your credential list by pinning important ones to the top and adding custom icons.
* Find the credential you're looking for with the search feature.
* Full support for USB (requires Android device with USB host support).
* Support for credentials with 7 digits and non 30-second time periods.
* Support for YubiKey 4 specific features, like require touch, and SHA-512.
Protect your Blizzard account and games using our free Mobile Authenticator app!