App doesn't function or work correctly. Tried to manually add several credentials and it failed. Back to using Google Authenticator
OMG finally an update! Adds icons, favorites, and some color to help distinguish between accounts!
Very secure and great UI
Beautiful update!! Thanks so much. Loving the uni, spacings, colours, everything!
New UI too bright, hurts my eyes when using at night
Works as intended and is a precious helper in day-to-day work. Unfortunately, it does not allow to disable NFC sounds, although the Android API supports that. So you can hear NFC sounds in the office whenever someone scans his/hers yubikey. Highly annoying.
* New redesigned UI.
* Customize your credential list by pinning important ones to the top and adding custom icons.
* Find the credential you're looking for with the search feature.
* Full support for USB (requires Android device with USB host support).
* Support for credentials with 7 digits and non 30-second time periods.
* Support for YubiKey 4 specific features, like require touch, and SHA-512.
* 2.0.1 bugfix: Fix crashes on KitKat and earlier.
The IIJ SmartKey app produces One-Time Password that conform to TOTP standards.
Book Refill, Pay Online, Refill history, Services & NC Request, Multi-language.
Protect your Blizzard account and games using our free Mobile Authenticator app!
One place to secure passwords and all kind of your life important credentials.