The switch is placed in the status bar for easy access from other applications. You can also use it as a widget-like shortcut on your home screen.
When connected, the network's SSID is displayed after the title in the notification and if WiFi is on but not connected to a network, an icon is shown in the status bar.
ICS users: There is no way to sort the status bar icons like on previous Android versions. That means that there will sometimes be a blank icon in the status bar before other notifications. Fixed in Jelly Bean.
Send me an email if you want to translate it into your language.
Keywords: WiFi Toggle, WiFi OnOff, Wi-Fi Switcher
Developed by Speedchecker Ltd, the Company behind the most popular speed testing websites measuring over 100 million speed tests globally and trusted by the BBC, Guardian and other media outlets, ISPs and Governments.
one-click speed test of download, upload and ping
history of all speed tests saved to your device
easy sharing of results
compatible with a wide array of Android devices
Start your free speed test on Android today!
Help us with the translation project on http://crowdin.net/project/wifi-connection-manager
1. Support AP (Access Points) SSID with special characters, such as Chinese, Japanese, Korean, Greeks, Russian, Arabic, Portuguese, UNICODE and so on.
8. Display saved network password. (require device to be rooted)
3. Fix device Wi-Fi problems.
4. Instant connect. Once searched, once start connecting. Way faster than the system build-in Wi-Fi scanner.
5. Static IP settings support. Auto switch between different AP.
6. Switch between available networks, solving the network conflict problem.
7. Add/Connect to certain hidden SSID network (depends on device and network conditions).
8. Manual add network, with special support for EAP/LEAP encrypted network.
9. Pause scan, convenient to browse many results.
10. More detail network information, network bandwidth, channel and network type.
11. Auto detect Web Authentication.
12. Backup/Restore saved networks.
13. Add/Share Wi-Fi network with QR code.
14. Arrange network connecting priority.
15. WPS (Wi-Fi Protected Setup) support for Android 4.0 or above devices.
16. Automatical switch between saved networks when signal is not ideal.
About the required permissions:
Camera is for adding Wi-Fi network via QR code.
Phone and Internet is for the AdMob plug-in made by Google.
Storage is for backup and restore saved network.
You get an automatic access to available Wi-Fi. Without having to know any parameters and network settings – osmino Wi-Fi will do it for you.
You can also share the password to a known Wi-Fi network and make it available to other osmino Wi-Fi users, just select "Share" and agree by filling checkbox.
To access the wifi hotspots database whenever and wherever you are without having to connect to the Internet you can download the data to your device and use the augmented reality. Place your phone on the space around you and you will see where, how far away from you is the nearest hotspot, its name, users’ reviews of the connection speed and the location comfort rating.
osmino Wi-Fi: Free Wi-Fi is a great way to improve the quality of communication through Viber, Skype, WhatsApp, ICQ and other instant messenger services and VoIP, 3G when the signal is not strong enough, or if you do not want to incur additional costs for mobile 3G Internet. Use social networks Facebook, VKontakte , Twitter and Instagram with osmino Wi-Fi easier and cheaper, this app will allow you to get an opportunity to significantly increase the speed of the Internet connection of your smartphone or tablet. Video calling, voice, streaming video, downloading movies and music, or just surfing the sites - all this will be made much easier if you have installed a mobile application osmino WiFI: Free WIFI.
Information about public hotspots is automatically set on map, according to the data received from users’ devices. When you connect to any public network we receive on our server the network location, name and access settings and automatically show it on the map.
So we create the use-proven public Wi-Fi hotspots map based on users’ data. The more users subscribe to osmino, the more disposable wifi hotspots there are on the map.
Heading for a new place? Going abroad? Don’t want to pay for roaming? Then discover available Wi-Fi hotspots in point of your destination on Wi-Fi map. Enjoy your trip and free and fast internet across the world.
If osmino Wi-Fi doesn’t run on you device or there are any bugs, please, contact us firstname.lastname@example.org. We closely examine all of the feedback.
It's not a Wi-Fi hacker app!
There are already nearly 5 000 000 wifi hotspots on osmino map in more than 50 countries.
★ Do not install on SD card.
★ I can't sort and delete the button when creating widget.
In the top of the preview window, click the button to delete, press and hold the button to sort.
★ Can not uninstall?
Please deactivate "Settings"->"Security"->"Device administration" before uninstalling.
Supported Toggle Actions:
• Data Connection
• Screen Always On
• Airplane Mode
• Scan Media
• Unlock Pattern
• Speaker Mode
• Auto-Screen Lock
• 4G Toggle
• Mount SD
• Wi-Fi Hotspot
• USB Tether
• Bluetooth Tether
• Lock Screen
• Wi-Fi Sleep Policy
• Task Manager
• Memory usage
• Storage usage
• NFC Toggle
- fixed transparent Background (2x1)
- added 1x1 and 3x1 size
- changeable textsize
- wifibutton can be turned off
- reworked signal level indication
Please report bugs and problems via e-mail!
RED - disabled
BLUE - enabled
GREEN - connected
Toggle Widgets Pack - Wifi, GPS, Bluetooth, Silent, Auto Rotate, Brightness, Airplane, 2G/3G
Toggle Widgets Panel - our new app!!!
The widget will show the name of your WiFi router (SSID) including the connection status of your WiFi and the link speed.
When the bottom edge colour of the widget shows:
RED - It means that your WiFi is switched OFF (WiFi mode disabled on your phone)
BLUE - It means that it's switched ON (this state could either mean "ON and connected" to a hotspot OR "ON and waiting" for a connection).
WHAT YOU NEED TO DO AFTER YOU'VE INSTALLED IT:
Please note that this is a widget and NOT an application, so you will not see it listed on your application list (app drawer).
After you have installed this widget from the Google Play store, you will need to navigate to your widget list in order to place it on your home screen.
HOW TO USE THE WIDGET:
To turn the WiFi on/off - Press on the circular section of the widget (on the LEFT half , where the signal strength graphic is shown)
To quickly navigate to the phone's WiFi menu (to see a list of WiFi hotspots) - Press anywhere on the text located on the RIGHT half.
As you can expect, we cannot test this widget on every available Android phone out in the market, so we can guarantee normal functionality only on the devices listed below mostly running on Gingerbread and JellyBean versions. Please do feel free to try this on other devices and give us your feedback if you have any issue so it will help us improve this further and support more devices.
Google Galaxy Nexus
Google Nexus 10
Google Nexus 4
Google Nexus 7
Google Nexus One
Google Nexus S
HTC Desire S
Huawei MediaPad 10FHD
Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1
Samsung Galaxy S2
Samsung Galaxy S3
Samsung Galaxy S4
Samsung Galaxy Tab
Sharp AQUOS SH80F
Sharp AQUOS Zeta
Sony Xperia Z
If you experience problems with this widget on devices not listed above, then please give us a chance to fix the issue first by emailing us, instead of giving us a bad review.
This application is included with my other toggles in my Premium Widget pack available for purchase in one convenient download!
**If you are having problems seeing the widget, please try recreating the widget or reinstalling. Necessary code updates may require this action, sorry!
The icon as well as the switch changes with state changes on the phone - when enabling or disabling.
This is a widget. Long press on the home screen -> Add Widget -> Wifi Toggle Widget.
Please check out my other applications!
Click the red wifi configuration icon (bottom left corner) to go to wifi settings. Click the white wifi icon or SSID label (top right corner) to turn wifi on/off.
To enable this widget, long press on the home screen, then select widget, and select Wi-Fi Controller (android 2.3).
For android 4.0 or above, show application list, then select widget tab, and long press the Wi-Fi Controller.
If you don't have AP(WiFi hotspot), you can use android phone/PC as hotspot.
* Mouse curser movement
* left and right click support
* Middle mouse button scroll
* Remote keyboard input
* PC/Mac hot keys and combination key(Pro only)
* Speech-to-text input for all languages
* Mouse & keyboard full screen
* Auto-connect on application startup
* Media player controller(Pro only)
* Explorer controller(Pro only)
* PPT Presentation controller(Pro only)
* Compatible with XP/Windows Vista/Windows 7/Windows 8/Mac OSX/Linux (Ubuntu)
* Tap and move for drag
* Two finger tap for right click
* Two finger scroll
* Pinch to zoom(pro)
* Three finger drag & drop or highlight
* Four finger swipe down to show desktop(Pro only)
* Four finger swipe up to maximise current window(Pro only)
* Four finger swipe sideways to change current window focus(Pro only)
* Left handed mouse support (swap left and right mouse click)
WiFi Mouse pro version: https://market.android.com/details?id=com.necta.wifimouse.
KEYWORDS remote control,Like:LogMeIn,PhoneMyPC,RDP,VNC,gmote,easy,fast,awesome,follow on facebook,twitter
More from developer
* Simple one click to turn off and lock, just place the app icon on your home screen or at the favorites tray
* No tedious setup steps. The first time you run this app, it will ask your permission to enable its functionality as a Device administrator. (Note: see the instructions below to uninstall this app)
* Tested on the latest Android versions
* No unsafe permission required
* No background service nor background thread
* Completely ad-free
Before uninstalling this app, deactivate it at either
"Settings -> Security -> Device administrators" (for android 3.0+), or
"Settings -> Location & security -> Select device administrators" (for older Android systems).
Then you will be able to remove (uninstall) this app from your android device.
* Music, video, games, and other media sounds
* Ringtone sounds
* Notification sounds
* System sounds (touch, screen lock sounds etc)
* Alarm sounds
* Phone calls (Voice calls) sounds
>> Please Run the initial setup to enable the switch function after installing or upgrading <<
(1) Tune and set the volume levels for both of the speaker and the headset
(2) Enable the optional "Bluetooth headset detection" if you will be using a Bluetooth headset
(3) Click the "Enable" button
Done! This app will then stay in the background (which uses almost no resources), and automatically switch between two sets of sound volumes for the headsets (when plugged in) and the phone speaker (when headset unplugged).
If you like this app, please consider a donation to support app development.
Please give feedback to YHdevLAB@gmail.com. Thanks to your supports.
This app was originally developed as a debug tool for my projects on Arduino and LabVIEW web services.
- View the XML files in a clearer, more human-readable list
- Automatically refresh the XML files at a user-settable rate
- Two separate sections for independent views of two different resources
- The two section can also be used for easy comparison of the same resource
- Completely Ad-free
To get started,
1. Enable either (or both) section in Settings with the URL.
2. Either enable auto refresh or get the file manually using the refresh button.