- Preview the latest features: Try out the newest features. (Sometimes these may be a little rough around the edges.)
- Give early feedback: Let us know what you think and help make Chrome for Android a better browser.
You can install Chrome Beta alongside your current version of Chrome for Android. Chrome Beta will request additional permissions when using Chrome Sync for the first time.
* Use the Google Drive Android app to access your photos, documents, videos and other files stored on your Google Drive
* Upload files to Google Drive directly from your Android device
* Share any file with your contacts
* Access files others have shared with you on Google Drive
* Make any file available offline so you can view them even when you don't have an Internet connection
* Manage files on the go
* Create and edit Google documents with support for tables, comments and rich text formatting
* Create and edit Google spreadsheets with support for text formatting, multiple sheets and sorting
* Edits to your Google documents and spreadsheets appear to collaborators in seconds
* View Google presentations with full animations and speaker notes
* View your PDFs, Office documents and more
* Scan documents, receipts and letters for safe keeping in Drive; then search by contents once uploaded
* Print files stored in Google Drive on the go using Google Cloud Print
* Open files stored in Google Drive through Drive enabled apps in the browser
* Optimized experience to take advantage of larger screens for tablet users, Honeycomb (Android 3.0+)
Goggles can read text in English, French, Italian, German, Spanish, Portuguese, Russian, and Turkish, and translate it into other languages.
Goggles also works as a barcode / QR code scanner.
- Scan barcodes using Goggles to get product information
- Scan QR codes using Goggles to extract information
- Recognize famous landmarks
- Translate by taking a picture of foreign language text
- Add Contacts by scanning business cards or QR codes
- Scan text using Optical Character Recognition (OCR)
- Recognize paintings, books, DVDs, CDs, and just about any 2D image
- Solve Sudoku puzzles
- Find similar products
FAST. Access, browse, and search the web at blazing speeds
SMART. Keep your favorite sites at your fingertips with the new swipe friendly home with smart search
SAFE. Make sure your browsing stays safe & private with extensive security settings, add-ons, and features like Do Not Track
In the Press:
“For many Android users, Mozilla’s updated Firefox app could quickly become their favorite mobile browser... I’ve found it to be the best mobile browsing experience I’ve had yet.” – VentureBeat
“The first thing you'll notice about the new version of Firefox for Android is how fast it really is…Firefox stands out for quick page loads and really smooth panning and zooming around web sites. “ – Lifehacker
"On my Samsung Galaxy S II, the new Firefox glides smoothly through any web page, whether it’s optimized for mobile browsing or not.” – TIME
“Firefox for Android is a lot snappier now. It starts up quicker and loads Web pages faster… What that means for the user is a much better browsing experience” – Information week
★ Add-ons: Customize your web browser just the way you like it with add-ons including ad-blocker, password manager, and more
★ Awesome Screen: Firefox’s Android browser keeps everything organized so you don’t have to. The Awesome Screen automatically sorts your favorite sites onto one, easy-to-read page
★ Awesome Bar: Firefox learns from you as you browse, so you never have to waste time looking for a website. Search your Top Sites, Bookmarks, and History, and Firefox will help you find the site that you are looking for—with little to no typing.
★ Fast: Get to the internet faster, with quick start-up and page load times
★ HTML5: Experience the unlimited possibilities of the mobile internet with support for HTML5 and Web APIs
★ Mobile Video: Firefox’s Android browser is perfect for mobile video, and has mobile video support for a wide range of video formats including h.264
★ Reader: Automatically transform cluttered articles and stories into beautiful, easy-to-read pages right in your browser
★ Security: Keep your browsing safe & private. Control your privacy, security and how much data you share on the web.
★ Sync: Sync your Firefox Desktop tabs, history, bookmarks, and passwords to all your devices and streamline your browsing
For a complete list of features, check out mzl.la/FXFeatures
Learn More about Firefox for Android:
★ Have questions or need help? Visit http://support.mozilla.org/mobile
★ Read about Firefox Permissions: http://mzl.la/Permissions
★ Learn more about what’s up at Mozilla: mzl.la/Blog
★ Like Firefox on Facebook: mzl.la/FXFacebook
★ Follow Firefox on Twitter: mzl.la/FXTwitter
Curious about add-ons? Check out add-ons for:
★ Browsing: Adblock Plus, AutoPager, Full Screen mobile, and more
★ Security: LastPass Password Manager, NoScript, Dr. Web LinkChecker, and more
★ Reading: AutoPager, Readability, X-Notifier lite, and more
★ Watching: Low Quality Flash, TubeStop, and more
★ Social Networks: Hootbar, Shareaholic, Foursquare, and more
Mozilla is a proudly non-profit organization dedicated to keeping the power of the Web in people's hands. We're a global community of users, contributors and developers working to innovate on your behalf. When you use Firefox, you become a part of that community, helping us build a brighter future for the Web. Learn more at mozilla.org.
- Create, edit, and delete events.
- View all your calendars at the same time, including non-Google calendars.
- Quickly email all event guests from a notification with a customizable message.
Known issues with HTC devices:
- Day and week views may not work on some HTC devices.
- Notes and pictures may be removed from all calendar events, but will still be available in HTC's Notes app.
- Local unsynced events may be lost after installing Google Calendar.
- Notifications won't make sounds unless HTC's Calendar app is disabled.
- Touching an email invitation in a mail app opens Calendar in the browser rather than the app.
With Google Keep you can:
• Keep track of your thoughts via notes, lists and photos
• Add reminders to important notes and be reminded through Google Now
• Have voice notes transcribed automatically
• Use widgets to capture thoughts quickly
• Color-code your notes to help find them later
• Swipe to archive things you no longer need
• Turn a note into a checklist by adding checkboxes
• Use your notes from anywhere - they are safely stored in the cloud and available on the web at http://keep.google.com and via the Google Keep app in the Chrome Web Store.
**This app is designed for super admins of Google’s Enterprise products including Google Apps for Business, Education, Government, Google Coordinate and Chromebooks.**
**Prior to installing this app we recommend that you set a strong lockscreen password on your device**
Thanks for trying our bêta browser hope you enjoy it !
Help us to improve the browser by clicking on our ads banner!
This is the future most performant browser who can use the 4g connection surf like ever download instantaly be the king of the web !
View: enables you to view the beautiful maps that you or your organization have built on Google Maps Engine, easily toggling on and off relevant layers
Search: easily search through your Maps Engine maps
Share: coordinate with your teams in the field by sharing real-time location from Google Maps Coordinate all in the context of your Maps Engine maps
NOTE: This is not the Google Maps for Mobile app. For navigation, searching for local places, etc. please check out the Google Maps for Mobile app.
Google Apps Device Policy makes your Android device more secure
* Ring or locate a lost device via My Devices (https://www.google.com/apps/mydevices)
* Remotely lock device or change pin
* Administrators can enforce security policies and remotely wipe devices
Need help? Visit our help center for answers: http://goo.gl/mYrPL
Learn more about Google Apps for Business: http://goo.gl/ZW7WD
by speaking the text you want aloud from the "Chrome" "Browser" using "Voice".
This FRIENDLY app is aimed both at basic users who are not familiar with technology, as well as advanced users who just want to perform this task in a very simple manner.
It's as SIMPLE as 1, 2, 3:
1. Open "Google Chrome" or "Chrome Beta".
2. Copy any text from the webpage.
3. Put your device down and listen.
TIP: Shake device to stop the "Voice" reading and save it as audio content.
NEW: Now compatible with "Omate" "Truesmart" "Smartwatch"!
(See video demo: http://youtu.be/6F75rDA9fb0)
English, Spanish, German, French, Italian and MORE!
"Chrome" "Reader" was built on an actual android device AND have been tested on many android devices in order to achieve maximum compatibility for android devices all over the world for people in need for this productive & Educational app!
No android emulators were used in the making of "Chrome Reader".
Negative feedback will not resolve your issue; Communication will !
Once you highlight the text you can also press the 'select all' button which is left to the 'cut', 'copy' & 'paste' buttons and then copy the text to read the whole webpage!
It works great for saving pages for offline voice "Reading".
According to many reports by users, "Chrome" "Reader" actually helped them with Pronunciation, Reading and even Focusing on Listening as you can have the voice reading along with you just like in class with a teacher.
Feedback from users on xda developers:
"I love the concept and bought the app without hesitation!" -The Fer-Shiz-Nizzle
"This is simply brilliant. Good job." -rbrandser
"Awesome concept great for wiki articles on the fly" -Twmade
"I have a feeling this will get picked up by Google officially. I just paid for it. I have always wanted something that will
read web pages and here we are." -paniro187
Video Review by MobileTechVideos:
Let "Chrome" "Reader" be your "Voice Reader".
Email for feedback and expect new features added to "Chrome" Reader.
(The speech recognition used will be the default on your android device including the language selected)
Keywords & Tags: Chrome, Voice, Speech, Education, Browser, Chrome Beta, Firefox, Opera, Dolphin, Reader, Google Chrome, Accessibility, Text to Speech, Voice Reading, Voice Reader, Smart, Watch, Omate, Truesmart, Smartwatch.
In this App you can see this topic.
2. Carry your Chrome Settings with You
3. Chrome Browser Shortcuts
4. Cloud Print
5. Create a Shortcut of the Current Tab
6. Highlight a Text and Search
8. Open a link at a specific Tab Location
9. Resize TextArea
10. Task Manager
And you can see the Video and Game
keyword : Chrome Tricks
More from developer
In many area around the world, there's few free wifi hotspots, many Bars, Coffee houses, Teahouse, Restaurants, there are wifi routers, but with WEP or WPA password, you must ask from waiters, and then, when your friend come, he will always ask again. Why not share the wifi and it's password?
Yes, let's do it, using Fwifi, you can share public wifi hotspot and it's password, like Bars, Coffee houses, Teahouse, Restaurants etc. You can disable sharing when you connect to your personal wifi or company's wifi.
OK? Let's share, so we can access public wifis more easy accessibility! After you ask waiters for the wifi password, connect and share it, Others will connect this wifi directly using Fwifi.
Yes, Fwifi is a more convenient WarDriving tool.